News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

IOC – The league continues

• 257 Replies

Offline samsexton

Re: IOC – The league continues
« Reply #255 on: July 31, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »
why don't you use lowlows crotch kicks or crotch claw in your stories. like karan do.

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: IOC – The league continues - Incomple Final is Over today
« Reply #256 on: November 15, 2017, 04:28:40 PM »
It should not be that I dint end this Chapter with the final, so here it is….(my many Indian counterparts may be missing now….I feel for them….Many had felt I should not have tempered the name in all stories…m sorry to them)…here it goes….

The Problem for Bipasha is That This time See is Slightly Ageing At 34 & Her Opponent is Slightly Younger Than Her At 30.
She Is Confident About Her Physic Her Tall 5’8” body (64 Kgs- 142 lbs)  With Quiet Toned Legs & Over All Body Which Nobody in The Forum Had…She Was Quiet Confident About It.
But Her Opponent Also Got a Queit A Body At 5’7” (140 Lbs..63 kgs), With Some terrific Pair of Legs..Butts…+ a bit younger.
In the League Stages Bipasha herself was Amused & Could Not Understand till Date…How She Got Past Her in That So Easily… she Was Surprised…& Till now Dint Understand…How It Might Had Happened…There Was A Much Hype About That Match & As Much As it Is Today.
In The Whole City It Was A Matter Of discussion Who Would Be The First Champion in IOC?????
But Both BIpasha & Sameera Were Trying To Keep It Simple For Them..Trying Not To Put An Extra Pressure On Them!!!
Kept a Close Look At Their Diet All Through Last 15 days…Did good Regimes…Work-Outs…
& At Last Today Evening at 7 PM In the Large Stadium is The Match.
Bipasha in Front of The Mirror in white small Skirt & Green Top…trying to Pass Through Her Long Hairs In her Both Hand, Loking At her Queit Toned  long Legs in The Mirror…She Was knowing Nobody Out There Had Legs Like Hers!!!!!…
At The Same Time Sameera Was also In front Of Her Mirror Trying to Analyze Her in Her Short Blue Skirt…Just digged at Her Terriffic Thighs To See How Good They Are…/Wooo…She Thought….Then Stared At her Own Pair Of Eyes In the Mirror & Felt The Confidence She Had!!!
But They took some Light Lunch in the noon today…Made Sure They go a loo twice Today.
& Both Looked Very Fresh in The Evening…
It Was A Big Hype Out There…
The Whole Stadium Was Jammed Packed Since Before Half An Hour When The Match was Supposed To Take Place…
It Was A Big Arena …On The Rings… Not A Single Seat Was Vacant In The HuGE STAdium..There Were Big Sreens Also On All Corners Of The Stadium…
So TONIGHT THE FIRST FINALE OF IOC IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE…
The Girls Have To Enter Shortly in the LIGHTS!!!
Bipasha & Sameers Both Were Knowing The Conditions Well..They Both were Wrapped In Blue (Sameera) & Red (Bipasha) Towels…
As They Stroll Ahead To Enter The Arena…A HUGE CHEERING Came From The Standing Crowd!!!….
Both Started Circling & Waving & Throwing Kisses To Their Fans…
 In About 10 Minutes All Settled Down People took Their Seats…Both Bipasha & Sameera Squared up Against Each Others ..looking very  confidently at each other’s.
Both started circling as the Referee was about to whistle.
Crowd again cheered up loudly as both the strong gals clashed don’t know when the referee blew the whistle.
It can be seen that Bipsha holding Sameera by neck in both hands trying to take her on the side rope & smash her chest on it….But Sameera turned & put a her right feet vertically on Bipasha’s mid buts & pushes her on the rope on her chest. Big blow for Bipasha. Who bounces back & with her right elbow parallel to the ground she tries to punch it on full mid Rib of Sameera. What a blow. Sameera cried in Pain but settled.
Bipasha bounces back & tries to kick her hard on her mid riff this time with her heavy right knee going up. Sameera had it. She suffocates a bit.
But going forward gets Bipasha’s head in her both hands & smashes it head hard on the front ring. Before Bipasha can bounce back she lands a straight parallel kick exactly on centre of Rib with full force. Bipasha again falls back on the rope & bounces back….Sameera grabs her by hair & slams her on face first heavily on the ground.
She tries to sit on her butts trying to pick her both elbows up in for Chiken Wing.
Bipasha tightens her byceps…felt Sameera is finding it difficult to handle her…she folds her right knee up…& tosses Sameera’s butts from over her butts….but it was a weak move. Sameera settles more well & tries to get a more powerful hold on her biceps.
Bipasha still feels Sameera is finding it difficult to grip her biceps in her hands….This time she holds the ground more firm with her right knee tosses her butts more hard on the top…She almost lifts Sameer’s buts on her buts with putting all weight of her on her right knee…
Sameera thinks to roll down puts her right feet vertically on Bipasha’s navel…Tries to lift her weight on her right leg & throw her over her head from her top..She half succeeds….Bipasha gets Sameera’s head locked in her two strong legs & tries to get her in a Arm bar lock….Sameera applies her full strength & reverses the move of Bipasha applied on her & tries to press her very hard in between her two legs….Bipasha moved her butts & gets on her chest trying to open her strong leg lock over her chest….
Sameera was appearing as little Junior but very strong…Bipasha half opens her legs….But Sameera summersaults & gets Bipasha down She is also down ..She is trying to grab Bipasha’s head in between her two legs….
Both griped hard….about to double head lock each others…Oh no….
People were mum…fans of both are having their heart on their throats as both the gals struggling equally on the ground…Bipasha separates her legs with strength of her both arms…She places her right feet right on the left groin of Sameera & hits her groin there hard with her right feet…making Sameera to cry out in pain & trying to turn her butts to avoid another hit…bipasha hits it again there..making Sameera cry…
“Hit it Bipsha Hit it,,Bipasha’s fans are shouting…”
“Sameera cmon catch the ring”her fans are shouting.
She is taking a hard bashing unable to bear pain..
Bipasha again hits,
Sameera gives up.
So it’s the end of the final & the first Champ of IOC.
It was not the kind of a final people had expected, but a real match is a real match..Sorrily Bipasha won it quickly.
I have fulfilled my unfull filled promise, before I post a marathon cyber match after a long.

Thanks

Myself – You may clearly read my profile to know best about me. My Trillian ID rohit_girlwrestler, yahoo mail/ messenger id – rohit_wildest@yahoo.com, (though not very much active here) Generally available on Saturdays for live matches….or daily in mails (One at a time). Thanks.

“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Re: IOC – The league continues
« Reply #257 on: November 15, 2017, 05:11:44 PM »
Damn it took a good 4 years to complete that.   ;D ;D