News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lesbian Cowgirl Bitch Gets Owned!

• 4 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school girl (18) Chokes Out Biker Chick (31)
Lesbian Cowgirl Bitch Gets Owned!
« on: June 23, 2011, 09:27:37 AM »
I heard about this fight between a cowgirl and a high school chick. One of my girl students actually recorded it on her cell phone the last day of school. I actually got a copy because I had to help determine the discipline for this one girl named Jaye Zugelter. She's a real mention case and this story's ugly. Here it is:

This cowgirl name named Jill worked at the high school as a custodian. Our school is in west central Texas in a somewhat rural area. This cowgirl had previously been in jail for soliciting and inappropriately touching a minor--a girl--in our sleepy little town. Needless to say, her job opportunities weren't exactly aplenty. Thus, she ended up at Jefferson High School cleaning up crap and mopping our stark hallways.  

Problem was, she was still an inveterate Peeping Tom . . . or Peeping Sally, often staring at girls when cleaning up. She was 25 and shouldn't have been at our school anyway, which is 60 percent females. She had this closet hole that somehow provided her with some beaver shots in the shower. The girls in this scenario were already 18, so we're not talking minors here. My student, Theresa, happened to see her watching a few days earlier. And on this particular day was setting the cowgirl up big time.

While the cowgirl was watching, Jaye snuck around to the closet. Theresa heard a loud thud moments later--like fist hitting flesh. Someone then hit the floor. And I don't think it was Jaye, because at 6'2" and 275 pounds, she was known for pummeling some people. And the cowgirl was 5'4" and 110 pounds, by estimate. Odds were that it was her ass on the floor. Jaye alsway says she can bet anyone woman's ass who is smaller than her. And she's right.

:-* "Cowgirls can kiss my ass!" said Theresa, as she homed in on Jill and Jaye with her camera. The cowgirl, clad in tight jeans and pink sleeveless top was on her ass holding her arms up at Jaye, whose fists were still clenched. Her nose and mouth were bleeding.

"You've seen your last naked high school girl, bitch!" said Jaye. She kicked the woman in the leg. She then picked her up by the hair. A white cowboy hat was visible on the floor of the custodial closet.

"Help me, the woman screamed. She knew she was in trouble. Jaye cover her mouth with her large hand and shoved her against the wall.

"Get the tape over there, Theresa," she said. Moments later, Jaye removed her sock and stuck it in the woman's bloody mouth. She secured it with some duct tape.

"I've been sweating in that sock through our softball game today, cxnt! Now you can suck on my sweat.

The woman's eyes widened. Jaye then grabbed her by the shoulders, turned her around and slammed her head-first into the wall. The woman's legs wobbled, arms hanging limply. Jaye then forced her against the wall back-first. Seconds later, Jayes lowered her hands to the crotch region of the woman's jeans. She squeezed her as hard as she could.

"Like that, you little lesbian slut?" Jaye repeated the vicious move. The woman moaned. Tears streamed down her face. "You won't be interested in young girls when I'm through with you. The court should've locked you up for good. And you'll wish you were back there when I'm done with you."

The cell phone tape went a little blury but I heard the ripping of a zipper and some more moaning. The woman was then taken to the floor as Jaye wrapped her large body around her. She had some object in her hand. And in a blury image  I saw her jam the object in the area of the cowgirl's unzipped jeans. Jaye really put it to the cowgirl for several minutes, as the woman moaned and cried. Jaye finally relented and stood up, staring down at the hapless little cowgirl.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll give it to you again. Next time, you won't be walking out of here. Now, get your skinny little ass up and get out of here. I'm graduating in a few days but I have eyes and ears around here. If you ever show up here again, I'll sit on you and suffocate you. Your hear me?" The woman didn't get up. Jaye pulled her up by her hair. She removed the tape and sock rather harshly.

"I'm gonna kill you, high school bitch!" the cowgirl screamed. She slapped at the big girl. Jaye then socked her as hard as she could in the side of the head and knocked her out.

"Someone will find the little bitch. Zip her jeans up and let's get out of here."  

« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 08:27:18 PM by bikemanrick »

Offline gfvuk

• I love catfights!
Re: Lesbian Cowgirl Bitch Gets Owned!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 02:51:16 AM »
have you ever seen a police woman try to arrest one of these massive girls?

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 07:30:49 AM »
No, I haven't but that may make for an interesting story. I used to watch "Charlie's Angels" alot. Cheryl Ladd had some encounters with much bigger women. One was in the episode "Angels In Springtime" which I think was 1979. The video can be found online of her getting knocked out by the fictitious Zora.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 02:54:31 AM »
This lady cop would be wise to bring a gun to a fight with a big girl jock; or risk getting knocked out.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 02:59:02 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:14 AM »
Big Jaye DESTROYS the pretty Blonde , I like it
You never grow old until you stop being young