News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman

• 3 Replies

Offline willa45

• attitudinal mature woman seeks same
Looking for the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman
« on: June 23, 2011, 08:42:23 PM »
I know that computer-savvy people find people like me dreary, but I would like your help: How does one find the collections of these two marvelous artists, gotjack and catzman? I know they have links here, but I have seen messages from both of them alluding to their voluminous caches of 3D catfight stories. I even saw that Mr. Gotjack wants to keep all his wonderfully wicked art free. Bless him! LOL.
But it's one thing for something to be free to all who find it, and it's another thing finding it. I know there is this place called "Imagebam" where both these artists keep some of their work, but my question is this: Is there any way to track it down, other than by clicking on the links they so kindly provide in these message places? Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
Willa.

Offline willa45

• attitudinal mature woman seeks same

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: Looking for the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 08:08:44 PM »
Not to jump in and speak for Gotjack, but really like his stuff too.  He does have a Deviant Art site.

http://gotjack.deviantart.com/gallery/

Not sure what else he has out there or where else it is, but it is a place to start!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline gotjack

• No hands titfighting, that's what its all about.
Re: Looking for the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 03:33:03 PM »
Hello and thanks for the interest in my work. I've got some good news. Catz and I are in the middle of a collaborating on a project together. He is supplying the pics and I am supplying the dialogue. I'm not sure what Catz intentions are as far as posting it here or where?
Regards...GJ
"If your cup is only half full. You probably need a different bra"