News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tracking down the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman

• 4 Replies

Offline willa45

• attitudinal mature woman seeks same
Tracking down the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman
« on: June 24, 2011, 05:30:21 PM »
I know that computer-savvy people find people like me dreary, but I would like your help: How does one find the collections of these two marvelous artists, gotjack and catzman? I know they have links here, but I have seen messages from both of them alluding to their voluminous caches of 3D catfight stories. I even saw that Mr. Gotjack wants to keep all his wonderfully wicked art free. Bless him! LOL.
But it's one thing for something to be free to all who find it, and it's another thing finding it. I know there is this place called "Imagebam" where both these artists keep some of their work, but my question is this: Is there any way to track it down, other than by clicking on the links they so kindly provide in these message places? Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance,
Willa.

Offline jimadvinv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Tracking down the hidden treasures of gotjack and catzman
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:53:08 AM »
I have the exact same question has anyone answered you?

Offline jimadvinv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 11:30:54 PM »
Any answers on the gotjack question?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:46:14 PM by jimadvinv »

Offline jimadvinv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 11:43:15 PM »
If you are talking about gotjack I was looking for videos where the women did not shave off their bush. It is a real turn off for me, it makes them look like girls instead of mature women. (just my personal opinion). It is difficult to find full bush videos now-a-days. Let me know if you see any.

Offline jimadvinv

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 04:56:18 AM »
No answers yet. I'm new so I am slow finding the replies. When I click the topic does it autos?matically show replie