News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jose Luis Show Catfights

• 3 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Jose Luis Show Catfights
« on: February 28, 2012, 06:44:56 PM »
There are so many real women fighting in TV show "Jose Luis".
But, most of them are edited or barred to view topless while women tear each other's cloths.
Can anyone tell me, where can be found uncut & non-barred original foottage of catfights ?

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Jose Luis Show Catfights
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 02:01:15 PM »
There are so many real women fighting in TV show "Jose Luis".
But, most of them are edited or barred to view topless while women tear each other's cloths.
Can anyone tell me, where can be found uncut & non-barred original foottage of catfights ?

Unless you know someone who works on the production team for the show, you'll never find it. Those are edited for broadcast and the only versions available are the edited/cleaned up versions

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 05:03:56 PM »
In youtube.com I've seen the uncensored versions of shows. Maybe you will find something.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 08:59:29 PM »
In youtube.com I've seen the uncensored versions of shows. Maybe you will find something.

well there ya go, I stand corrected  ;D