News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Releases

• 6 Replies

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
New Releases
« on: July 13, 2008, 11:00:49 PM »
Hi
Stop by and take a look at our newest boxing and wrestling releases
www.leather-lace.com
greg
wrestlers wanted call us at 847 516 3652
we do offer mixed boxing and wrestling session also at our facility with both Brandy
www.raslingal.com
and Sophie
www.brutalblonde.com
Greg

MaximB

Re: New Releases
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »
I always wondered ...
Does ANY of those websites above have real unscripted catfight/wrestling/boxing ?

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 01:06:35 PM »
I always wondered ...
Does ANY of those websites above have real unscripted catfight/wrestling/boxing ?

Mate there is match between Brandy and Robin I think LL sell it, it was certainly shot in their ring. That match is a competitve matchup. I wish they would do more like it, especially featuring Brandy anything with her in it is tops although she seems to be into the swimsuit pro style matches now. !

Im sure Greg will confirm any others when he is back on here next.

pete88

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 11:15:53 AM »
Greg ,  Did Lynn retire ?

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 02:04:10 PM »
hi pete
yes lynn is off for a while  she will be back though she does have alot of fans.

to answer the other question.  The Robin vs Brandy fight is real and very very intense. We also have other real fights, the nhb series is very very competitive and also the kick ass boxing series is very real.  For the girls to do the kick ass boxing face punching is required.  we like to do produce sensual,  fantasy, semi comp and real competitive matches, and we do try to please everyone it is difficult to make everyone happy but we try, after all we do have over 450 titles between RG and LL.  The pro wrestling in boots is excellent also.  We have several catfights but catfighting wife LL-214 one is hot with holly.

We are always looking for girls to wrestle, box and catfight.  Our newest member Sophie is turning out to be a great find.
thanks
greg
www.leather-lace.com
our contact number for anyone to call is 847 516 3652
we also host private matches in chicago
Greg

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 01:19:54 AM »
Greg, thanks for your description of your videos, are we ever likely to see Brandy doing nude matches, either full or semi-competitive, sometime in the future or does she prefer only to do topless wrestling now.

Would love to see a nude-tag match, with a team of Brandy and Tori Sinclair (I know she has been around for ever but im still a fan) against Lynn, when she returns and Mutiny (she was in RG-98). Ive chosen these girls as they have all wrestled for LL before. If you could get a competitive match of this type produced, it would certainly shoot LL to the top of my favourites list.

Are we are chance to see this Greg or am I just going to have to dream ?

MaximB

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »
What Lynn are we talking about ? (I know there was a Lynn at the academy wrestling long time ago...).