News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tennis Catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
Tennis Catfight
« on: July 17, 2011, 10:01:45 PM »
Kim is a beautiful 22 year old with red hair who is encaged to Peter, a very good looking tennis instructor who is from a rich family. Kim has a firey Irish temper. She has firm 36 CC tits a 25 inch waist and 34 inch hips. Her “best friend” is Susan, a drop dead gorgeous brunette, with a deep tan who has 39 DD tits, a 23 inch waist and 36 inch hips. They have been taking tennis lessons from Peter to improve their game.

Susan is secretly jealous of Kim because she is about to be married into a rich family. She has been trying to seduce Peter but has been unable to even notice her. Kim calls Susan Thursday to let her know that she can’t make their weekly tennis lesson on Friday morning because she has to go see her wedding photographer, but to go ahead and meet with Peter to practice on her backhand and other shots.

Susan sees that as an opportunity to make her move on Peter. She wears a very revealing yellow workout bra top that barely holds in her large breasts. This also shows off her tights abs. She wears a traditional short tennis skirt, but wears a next to nothing yellow thong.

Peter and Susan start working on various tennis shot and she is sure to ask him lots of questions on how to hold the racquet and other items that require him to stand next to her so she can give him a great view of her beautiful assets. She bends from the waist when picking up the tennis balls to show off her tits and her perfectly curved ass!

Susan is kissing Peter when she hears a voice “EXACTLY WHAT PART OF YOUR TENNIS GAME ARE YOU WORKING ON?” It is Kim and she is obviously very pissed out at what she sees Susan doing. “OH PETER WAS HELPING ME WITH MY BACKHAND AND I GUESS HE GOT CARRIED AWAY” said Susan, trying to put the blame on Peter. “I’M LUCKY MY APPOINTMENT WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER GOT CANCELLED. IT LOOKED LIKE YOUR TONGUE WAS HALF WAY DOWN HIS THROAT AND YOUR HAND WAS ALL OF THE WAY IN HIS PANTS!” screamed Kim. “GET YOUR SLUTTY ASS AWAY FROM HIM!”.

“I GUESS HE WANTS A WOMAN WITH REAL TITS” says Susan as she inhales deeply, fully expanding her chest and showing off her 39 DD boobs! “YOU FUCKING cxnt!” yells Kim as she attacks Susan and the fight is on!

Peter wants to stop the fight, but at the same time he has a huge erection watching these two busty bitches fight over him! Fortunately there is only two other couples playing tennis and they’re down a few courts, so he decides to let them fight it out. Both women are slapping each other and pulling on each other’s hair. Kim is better prepared for the fight, as she is dress in blue jeans and a pull over top.

Kim does a sweep kick dropping Susan to the ground. Kim reaches down to pick Susan up by her bra top and rips off the yellow workout bra top, and those large 39DD boobs fall out! Peter is all smiles as he sees Susan’s creamy tits with erect nipples! The girls start to box and Peter is in heaven watching Susan throw punches as her large tits sway back and forth.

Kim is the much better boxer, and she is landing punches at will to Susan’s face and ab. Every time Susan tries to cover her face or abs, Kim launches a series of punches to those large jugs! Susan is grunting as Kim lands punch after punch to her large milk jugs! They soon turn red from the punches and Susan is crying in frustration and pain from the attack! “PLEASE HELP ME PETER!” Susan cries, but Peter isn’t about to stop his fiance from kicking this busty brunette’s ass!

The two other couples who were playing tennis saw the catfight and came over to watch. The women are cheering on Kim to ‘FUCK THE BIG TITTED SLUT UP!” and Kim is more than willing to comply! She smashes those tits until they are swaying back and forth causing all of the men to have huge erections!

Kim hits Susan with an uppercut that sends her to the ground. Kim tells the two women to tie her to the net so her butt is facing her. Susan legs are spread wide and her ass is sticking out making it the perfect target! Kim picks up her racquet and starts to practice her swing on the brunette’s perfect ass! SMACK!, SMACK! SMACK! The other women pick up their racquets and join in the fun! ‘PLEASE STOP! MY ASS IS HURTING SO MUCH. PETER PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!” Peter just grins as the embarrassing and humiliating situation that Susan is in and continues to stroke his huge erection!

Kim has the women tied Susan up so her face is facing her. The women then start using Susan’s big tits as target as they swing their racquets, hitting the tits over and over! Those big jugs are swaying back and forth in time to the slaps from the tennis racquets!! Susan’s huge breast soon turn black and blue from this punishment. Peter is screaming for more which only encourages Kim to continue the torture!

She kicks her legs spread eagle, rips off the tennis skirt and sexy yellow thong and starts pulling on her pussy hair! “YOU’RE LUKCY I DON’T BALD YOUR PUSSY YOU WHORE! I TRUSTED YOU WITH PETER AND YOU TRY TO STEAL HIM AWAY! I WOULDN’T LET HIS BEAUTIFL COCK TOUCH YOUR NASTY cxnt! I’M GOING TO TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN’S MAN!”

Kim picks up her racquet and shoves it up Susan’s cxnt! “NO PLEASE DON’T, NOT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! I BEG YOU TO STOP!’ cries Susan, but Kim starts pumping the racquet in and out of her cxnt, slowly at first, but gradually faster and faster! “HAVE YOUR BOYFRIENDS GIVE HER A CUM FACIAL! Kim tells the two other women and their boyfriends quickly drop their pants and stand on either side of Susan and start pumping their seven inches dicks!

Peter is screaming ‘FUCK HER HARDER!” and Kim is working like a NASCAR engine piston, thrusting the racquet in and out, all the way up to the head of the racquet! ‘PLEASE STOP …THIS IS TOO EMBARRASSING…..I’LL LEAVE PETER ALONE….OH SHIT,,,,OH GOD,,,,,YOU’RE MAKING ME SO HOT……YES FUCK ME HARDER…..SHIT YOU’RE GOOD…..GIVE ME A CUM FACIAL….I WANT HOT WHITE CUM ALL OVER MY FACE……SHIT…..SHIT…..I’M CUMMING!!!!!” Susan screams. The two men shoot their hot white cum all over the brunette’s pretty face! She tries to lick up what she can while the women laugh at her.

Kim grabs Peter, rips off his pants and shoves it into Susan’s mouth. He is so excited it doesn’t take him long to cum. Kim holds Susan’s head so she has to swallow all of his cum. This is easy for Susan to do, because she is such a big titted slut!

Kim takes pictures of Susan, her legs spread eagle and her pussy bleeding with the tennis racquet shoved up deep inside her womanhood!!! Kim later posts the pictures on the women tennis league website. They leave Susan tied up to the net. Her face, hair and boobs covered in cum! Who knows what happened to her when the next group of people came to play tennis!

Did the beautiful big titted brunette really deserve to be stripped naked and brutally fuck by the red hair Kim with her tennis racquet? Did Kim take it too far by having the two other women stoke their boyfriends’ cocks until they came all over Susan’s face? Will Susan challenge Kim to another catfight to gain back her self respect? Let me know what you think.

Offline Sierra

• Fighting Solves Everything!
Re: Tennis Catfight
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 06:05:27 AM »
Redheads rule!  Kim let her off easy.   To answer your questions, Susan would be a fool to seek a rematch.  If you decide to have one anyway, let Kim destroy her by herself.  The other 2 couples were not needed.  Maybe after Kim finishes, others can enjoy humiliating Susan. 

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 11:23:57 AM »
Texasfightfan    Yes another great story, keep up the great work.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:37:47 PM »
I definitely enjoyed that!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »
great story again! - very hot!

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 03:33:06 AM »
Should there be a rematch?