News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hot Summer day, apartment catfight. Grlwrestler VS PrPincess 09

• 39 Replies

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

Re: Hot Summer day, apartment catfight. Grlwrestler VS PrPincess 09
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 06:29:09 PM »
Frankie how do you breathe with your head so far up Joannes ass? Alexia, I am not worried about what the poll results are showing. Joanne still has to face me one on one and when that happens it won't matter what idiots like you think. Jo I'm not like you I won't back down. My mind is made up and your ass is mine!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2011, 08:42:35 PM »
I can't promise ya anything Jo but I'll do my best to leave a lil bit of Mandy for ya. Keep on kickin Princess' butt!!!   ;D

Mandy, ya are a poet 'n didn't know it, I see. Playing the Name Game 'n all...real cute but let' see if ya still feel like playing it when I'm sitting on ya, 'loser bo booser'.  ;) :P

Ya gonna take my bikini 'n fly it up the flagpole, huh? But after that, ya are gonna open up yer eyes, sit up 'n say, 'Whoo boy howdy, what an awesome dream I just had!'

Time for school, Mandy. Too bad ya are gonna find out I 'don't play well with others'. Just sayin'! ;)  :) 8)

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 02:47:05 AM »
Looks like Joanne is whipping PrPrincess ASS. Life is GOOOOOOOOOOD! Speed

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »
I can't promise ya anything Jo but I'll do my best to leave a lil bit of Mandy for ya. Keep on kickin Princess' butt!!!   ;D

Mandy, ya are a poet 'n didn't know it, I see. Playing the Name Game 'n all...real cute but let' see if ya still feel like playing it when I'm sitting on ya, 'loser bo booser'.  ;) :P

Ya gonna take my bikini 'n fly it up the flagpole, huh? But after that, ya are gonna open up yer eyes, sit up 'n say, 'Whoo boy howdy, what an awesome dream I just had!'

Time for school, Mandy. Too bad ya are gonna find out I 'don't play well with others'. Just sayin'! ;)  :) 8)

xoxo

Laurie!  I have a message for ya, when school  is over ya be hearing the bells  ringing in  ya head.  gonna slap the taste out of ya mouth. Time for the nanny to end up down on ya fanny.  Too bad, so sad  for ya.   :)    :-*

Mandy, ya are so cute 'n funny with your lil rhymes 'n stuff, but they won't help ya very much when I'm in your face. They really won't help ya when I'm smackin the rhymes outta ya! Nuff said!  :)  :P  :-*

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2011, 07:55:45 PM »
 Jo, watch out for her tricks,,she thinks she as some unexpected moves is my vibe. But what I KNOW is that poor PRP is TOAST vs Jo.

The 'princess' is gonna be finished tits up with her big mouth finally stopped, maybe stuff it full of PR raggy hair, with yer foot on her head, and yer fist raised over her in victory, jo!

I know Jo some. Mark my vote: Jo takes her totally OUT!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2011, 08:52:33 PM »
Jo is takin' care of business with the Princess, just like we knew she would!!!  YAYYY JO!!!    :) ;D 8) :D :P :-*

Mandy, ya keep comin' up with funny stuff, you're quick, gotta give ya credit for that! Is that how ya got to be so 'amazing'?  ;)  Ya may be a lil taller than me but I promise that I'm gonna look like I'm 9 feet tall when I'm standin' over ya!

Hi ho hi ho back atcha! Just sayin'!

xoxo

~L~

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2011, 07:44:50 AM »
THIS has gotten VERY interseting...... NOT only PRPRINCESS and JOANNE .. looks like some side action/ fights might be brewing as well.

ONLY a few days left for the poll ...  ladies any idea how long after the poll finishes before you have the cyber fight??

I am sure everyone is very intersted to see, if the voting goes anything like the actual battle.

THANKS to both ladies.. for being here at Catfights. and letting me set up this poll, for them both...  CATFIGHTS LADIES RULE!!

Storm

Offline XXXXXXXXXXXX

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 09:06:06 AM »
I'm still here bitch, just tired of senseless talking. I realize that's all your good at though.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2011, 07:22:11 AM »
CONGRATS to Grlwrestler Joanne ...... on the over all poll win here!!

Think this was interseting.. yes Joanne did win the over all vote counts.. YET .. PRPrincess actually nudged her by one.. in the hard fought close battle area.
SO think that means.. when these ladies hook up, for the cyber fight... Grlwrestler and PRPrincess are going to heat things up, like a WWE Summerslam event!!

This has been some time in the making.. LADIES humble thanks to you both, for letting me set this poll up for you 2.

Hope you both have a wonderful weekend... and that we will see the cyber fight soon.

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »
poll closes later,   guessing lauries mouth closed a lot earlier.  And I so wanted to be the one to close  it.   :p

In your dreams, Mandy. In. Your. Dreams.  :P

Just sayin'!