News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

catfight of the wife

• 8 Replies

Offline susu2369

catfight of the wife
« on: July 18, 2011, 06:12:51 AM »
Has anybody has seen his wife in a fight?

luvgirlfites

Re: catfight of the wife
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 05:48:38 AM »
No I have never seen my wife in a fight but like most every other guy on here, I have fantasized about it and where we are different is that she knows it and doesn't mind.  She sometimes points out other women that she would like to slap or pull their hair.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 05:35:45 AM »
Yes I have seen my wife fight once briefly with her sister and stopped her from fighting about a dozen times.  Don't ask me why.  Mostly just worried about her getting hurt or embarrassing herself.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 12:14:22 AM »
Lumberjack you are right in not wanting to see your wife get embarrassed-I saw my gf in a fight with our next door neighbor- I posted it a year or 2 ago- gf vs neighbor sunbathing topless catfight-- I was watching the fight outside in our neighbor's yard from our upstairs windows- I got home from work early and heard female voices arguing,looked out the window just in time for the start of the brief fight in which my stocky gf got her ass totally whipped by our skinny neighbor lady who was outweighed by about 40 pounds at least.

My big girl walked back to our house redfaced wearing only a pair of jeans shorts and sobbing hysterically. Who says big girls don't cry? Anyway while she was in the bathroom crying I snuck out and drove around for a couple hours and came home at my normal quitting time. She has no idea to this day I witnessed her humiliation. I am glad she wasn't seriously hurt so I can say the hottest part was when my hot neighbor (hotter than my gf and much skinnier) sat down and resumed reading her novel with a very self satisfied grin on her face after her victory.

I imagined my neighbor going into her house later for a session with her vibrator after winning the fight. I think a lot of girls get off on winning catfights. :)
I missed your story. Was it more detailed than the account above and if so, do you remember what you titled it? It sounds interesting.
Thanks.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 07:49:04 PM »
I'm with lumberjack; too many bad things can happen when grownups fight.  If it is a rules fight; that's a different story.  But I'd still worry about my wife being hurt.

battlinbrenda

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 09:32:50 PM »
Hubby has watched me in rules catfights with women I know. Other than some sore muscles, a few bruisies and some scratches, no serious injuries. Have not been in a "real all out CF".

Offline wrestleu2000

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »
I had the pleasure of watching my wife wrestle and it did not disappoint!  I had feared it would.not live up to the fantasy but it exceeded it. This was more a fun and erotic type.match with a session wrestler.  I also would never want to see her in a real fight.
But for anyone whose wife might be willing to try it, I would recommend this route. Choosing the right session wrestler will ensure a safe and.sane match that you both will enjoy. Just don't be shy about stating what you want up front.

Offline LarryZonker

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 11:52:21 AM »
Never seen my wife (or ex-wife as she is now....long story) fight, but she knows all about my fetish and although she would not get into a fight with another woman for my pleasure, she does partake in fantasy stories for me.

However.....she IS just waiting for her boyfriends ex-wife (told you it was a long story.... :D ) to screw with his mind/finances one more time and she going to, shall we say, have words.
She fully expects those words to quickly turn into a fight....and she has said that she hopes it does!
Hate does not come close to the feelings that she has for this woman.

For those that like to know these things....both women are in their late 40's and my ex expects it to be a long hard dirty fight...if it ever happens and they are allowed to settle things to a conclusion.

I will let you know if it ever does 'kick off'.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 11:58:09 PM »
Never seen my wife (or ex-wife as she is now....long story) fight, but she knows all about my fetish and although she would not get into a fight with another woman for my pleasure, she does partake in fantasy stories for me.

However.....she IS just waiting for her boyfriends ex-wife (told you it was a long story.... :D ) to screw with his mind/finances one more time and she going to, shall we say, have words.
She fully expects those words to quickly turn into a fight....and she has said that she hopes it does!
Hate does not come close to the feelings that she has for this woman.

For those that like to know these things....both women are in their late 40's and my ex expects it to be a long hard dirty fight...if it ever happens and they are allowed to settle things to a conclusion.

I will let you know if it ever does 'kick off'.

Seems weird that your ex wants to talk to YOU so much about her bf's ex.  Maybe she really wants to fight your current gf.