News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hell in a Cell... an OPW throwdown: PT's I, II & III & NEW Aftermath

• 41 Replies

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
Re: Hell in a Cell... an OPW throwdown: PT's I, II & III
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2011, 10:03:19 PM »
Hey Marie...be fair...she does have an ass worth stomping though ;)
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2011, 11:50:40 PM »
Hey Marie...be fair...she does have an ass worth stomping though ;)

Oh, she has an ass, that's for sure........miles and miles of it. :o

I'd be happy to kick it for her.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2011, 05:45:32 AM »
there will be some aftermath stories to follow featuring Samantha and Gemma. Gemma's got a big solo story coming up called "Homecoming" while Samantha's exploits will be more spread out. Once again, I can't thank Gemma enough for doing such an outstanding job, as she always does and for taking this ride with me to kick off the Gemma-Samantha feud.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 12:24:22 PM »
Thank you all so much for your lovely feedback! (and your not so lovely feedback marie.... Miles and miles of Arse indeed!!! you're a DEAD GIRL!!! >:( )

this was a toughie because I've been away from writing and swamped with real life for so long!!! but your feedback makes it all worth while :) YOU ROCK!!!

x G x

PS. I might do an aftermath tale... not sure yet!
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 10:53:53 PM »
I'm doing two aftermath stories myself lol, but it's all about finding time and getting things right. I have a feeling I'm about to get so busy.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 10:41:25 PM »
One of the very best I've ever read!
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2011, 09:16:07 PM »
Absolutely fantastic, Gemma!  Even with a broken hand and a hole in your head you are at the top of the game!  Great story!

J
xoxo

:D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2011, 11:36:54 PM »
A month and two weeks later

Samantha Reacts to Hell In a Cell…

The 5’9” 144 lb Samantha, with her honey skin, long wavy red hair and aqua green eyes is dressed in a long sleeved gray buttoned up shirt with white pinstripes, black pants and black pumps. She takes off her sunglasses and we can see that the bruises around her eyes and the bootprint bruise on her temple and forehead have almost healed.

Frankie J- First of all, Samantha, how are you healing up?

Sam- My ribs are getting there. It’s been an adventure with my kidneys and the doctors said the lacerations are healing well and this is my third concussion, haha. You know, I really got the crap kicked out of me and it felt like an eternity, but I’ve slowly been getting back to my routine. I've been getting all these letters from fans and I got some visits from some people I'm not going to name. It was really humbling. You know; I go through this whole thing thinking that everybody outside of Florida hates me. And it's hurtful and motivating at the same time. Seeing letters from all over the world wishing me well has really, really, (fighting back tears)... it meant a lot that people I'll probably never meet have so much love for me, when so many people in the business don't.  

Frankie- That’s good news about your recovery.

Sam- Don’t act like you give a shit, dude. They’re trying not to rush me back, but I really want to get back in the ring, or at least back to training.

Frankie- Gemma Rox is still in the hospital.

Sam- I know. I put her there.

Frankie- Well, our video footage showed Gemma was assaulted by several others after your match. It seemed like she was trying to make her way to you. Do you remember anything about the riot?

Sam- Yeah… Frankie, I don’t really remember too much after that first guy attacked me. I just remember swinging and kicking and getting hit and being on the ground and covering up, cursing at them. I… I remember them stomping on me, they were spitting on me, they were... they were pissing on me too... one of the girls mounted me and started punching me in the face and another one had brass knuckles and she was hitting me in the crotch and stomach... guys were grabbing my breasts and trying to take out my nipple studs... and it was like I was passing out and they’d stomp and wake me back up. I thought I was gonna die; I honestly did. But I was gonna go down fighting. The last time I saw Gemma was when I shook her hand. Whether she was trying to save me or get the hell up out of there like everybody else, I don’t know.

Frankie- You won the match, and--

Sam- Really? I won? You could’ve fooled me.

Frankie- Why the hostility?

Sam- Hostility? First of all, when have you and I ever had a good rapport? I’ve kicked you in the nuts, dude. You’re just happy I’m healing fine because it’s good for business and it puts money in your pocket, just like that snake Siena Blaze.

Frank- Well, when the final numbers came out, you earned a little over nine million dollars for the fight and fallout.

Sam- I don’t give a fuck about that. I’m already rich. I got an experience that I’ll never forget because of shitty security and a bunch of racist, bitch ass fuckers who came to see me get my ass kicked and got mad when I took down their girl… just like I said I would.

Frankie- The match is really being praised as one of the greatest matches in OPW history. And you won it. You have to be proud of that.

Sam- I said I was going to win. I knew I was going to win. Gemma Rox was a step down for me and that’s the thing that really pisses me off. NOBODY is saying anything about my performance, except that they want to kick my ass as revenge, as if I didn’t already get it kicked. You go on the internet, on the message boards; you listen to the interviews of a lot of the people out there… they’re still shitting on me and praising Gemma. I can’t fucking understand that. I've got hundreds of letters from fans who can see beyond the stuff I said promoting the fight. But these mainstream mofos don't care at all.

Frankie- Gemma put on a very great performance; she really fought her heart out. You have to respect what she was able to accomplish on that night. She took a savage beating and kept on coming.

Sam- Okay… didn’t we already know that about her? Didn’t we know she was gonna be the Rocky to my Apollo Creed, except that I was gonna beat the shit out of her, like I said I was? I respect Gemma because she fought me. She stood in front of me and she gave it what she had. I can admit that she was tougher than I gave her credit for being and there were plenty of times in the fight where I was hurt. That’s the facts and the facts don’t change.

Frankie- So, you do respect her?

Sam- I respect her as a fighter and for keeping her word. I don’t have to name the names of certain ‘kick ass’ fighters and ‘bullying bitches’ who promised me fights and made up excuses to delay them and then, ‘forgot’ about them. I’m done naming names because those people are not relevant to me anymore. Gemma wanted to fight me and we fought. Yes; she delayed the hell out of this fight getting her head on right and going through her little bullshit mood swings and dumb training methods, but it happened and she lost.

Frankie- You two had a pretty harsh back and forth between you before the fight, but during it, at some points, it seemed like you two were talking cordially. What was that about?

Sam- I don’t know and I really don’t remember. I say a lot of things during a fight. If a girl gets me with a good shot, I’m not going to try to act like she didn’t. I wanted her to square up with me and fight fair and she got a low blow or two in there, but she fought fair. There are so-called Olympic level athletes who are so loved by the masses, but you watch them fight and it’s nothing but low blows, dry humping and repetitive lame ass moves. There are blonde bitches who aren’t even five feet tall who run their mouths and try to talk tough, but when you hit them a few times, they’re flipping and crying like gymnasts with gonorrhea. But like I said, I’m not naming any names. The fact that Gemma didn’t do too well against those two only solidifies my claim that Gemma, like the little blonde Canadian bitch who hates me, fights on the level of her competition. If she’s in with Rachel or me, she’ll go all out, but if you put her up against Candace Spud or Beth, she dumbs it down so much that she’s making them look good.

Frankie- You really are taking some digs at other fighters, and it’s obvious who they are, but when have you ever been at a loss for words?

Sam- I’m just keeping it real.

Frankie- But you’re so angry. I can understand if you’re upset with the people who attacked you or the lack of security, but didn’t you bring a lot of this on yourself? And why go after other fighters who had nothing to do with what happened to you?

Sam- Look… I read over all the comments and feedback from the match from people in the business who claim to know what the hell they're talking about. Nobody said anything about MY performance. Every fucking thing is Gemma this and Gemma that and oh, look how great Gemma was. Was I there? Didn’t I have something to do with this? But the haters want to keep on hating. I helped train this bitch for a fight against the woman who, at the time, was her most dangerous opponent. I sparred with Gemma Rox even after she badmouthed me without even fucking knowing me, okay? I never attacked her in New Orleans at Louisiana Slamma. The bitch attacked me twice. Then, she challenged me and I accepted, after everybody was running around saying I was a fucking coward and all this other bullshit. Then, she delayed the fight and I had to wait on her. Then, we fought and I whipped her ass, just like I said I would. Then, I got the shit kicked out of me by a bunch of racist fucktards and suffered a ton of injuries and had to take medication in new and exciting ways for a fucking month and could barely (tearing up) walk…. Soooooo, how the fuck am I the bad guy? Who did the majority of the promoting for this fight? I did! Who came all the way to her home country for the fight? I did! Who offered that bitch a handshake after she stood her ass up there and whined about how she never worked with the trainers I have? I did! And because I accepted her challenge, fought her and we had a great match, who made Gemma more money than she’s made in her entire career and who helped put her over? I did!

Frankie- But Samantha, she didn’t have the trainers you did, and her sparring sessions with top fighters were rare, but she did fight you. There’s respect in that.

Sam- Was it admirable… or was it foolish? How the fuck do you challenge me, knowing that I train with the best and you don’t, and then when you lose, you get on the mike with this, “Wow. You beat little ole inexperienced me” bullshit? If you knew you couldn’t hang with me, you should’ve taken your bad ass back to the drawing board… and not the drawing board whoever fucked up your arms and tits with that scribble scratch owns either. Look, look, look… I’ve got mad respect for Gemma Rox. I really do. She fought the whole fight with heart, but she handled losing like a pussy. Nobody can say that when I lose, I make excuses because I don’t. And by the way, didn’t Gemma train with Rachel Apache? Didn’t Gemma join Rachel’s camp for her fight with Allison Payne? If you ask me, training with Rachel Apache counts.

Frankie- You mentioned being challenged by some people and others talking about revenge. But Gemma got a veiled challenge from Marie B. recently.

Sam- Who?

Frankie- Marie B.

Sam- Who?

Frankie- Samantha, you know who she is. The two of you feuded for over five years.

Sam- Look… it’s not about knowing; it’s about caring. And I don’t care if that bitch gets hit with a bus after having a hundred grenades shoved up her ass. She is a non-motherfuckin’ factor. She challenged Gemma… good, go ahead and challenge the one who lost the match because it’s obvious she doesn’t want any part of winners. Bitch says “You Gotta Have Heart.” Well, when she has the heart to acknowledge me, I’ll acknowledge her. Otherwise, she can go drink some bleach. As for these other people challenging me and plotting revenge… first of all, you really must be a man if you’re gonna want to fight a woman, huh? Is Gemma so pathetic that she’s got her male friends trying to fight for her? Or are these losers actually hermaphrodites or transvestites and think that makes them female? I don’t fight men… you want to fight somebody, go have a *cough* *cough*… cockfight.

Frankie- I can see you’re getting very upset, Samantha. And usually, I’d just let you go on, but because I know how injured and traumatized you are, I’m going to ask one final question and we’ll be done. When you’re healthy, what’s next for you?

Samantha- I’m going to be a coach on Ultimate Catfighter opposite the purple Persian pussy popper Rachel Apache, but I plan on being back in the ring before that. Laurie Breeze came out with that stupid prediction that I was going to lose… well now, she can apologize to me in person. We’re looking at some possible opponents for my return. I’m in demand now more than ever, after I took Gemma Rox and turned her into Gemma Dust. Once I get to where I want to be, the sky is the limit and I will be OPW World Champion again. I’m the TV champ, but Rachel is holding MY belt and I’m coming for it.

Frankie- Thanks, Samantha.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 06:13:09 AM by howardcosell »

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 05:44:35 PM »
Howard - AWESOME job on the follow up interview! I'm working on one myself :D hope I can match yours!

Joni - It's always awesome to hear your feedback  ;D you're the reason I got into this! I love you babes!!!  :D

And Jenn - WOW! that blew mw away! hearing something like that after I've not written for so long is just so humbling! Thank you so much honey! from the bottom of my heart!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 06:59:26 PM »
Happy 30th Birthday, Gemma Rox!!! I know you said you wouldn't be on today, but when you read this, I hope you've had an outstanding celebration!! Welcome to the 30 club!

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
Re: Hell in a Cell... an OPW throwdown: PT's I, II & III & NEW Aftermath
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 01:02:14 AM »
3 days after London

“Can… can she here me?”  Hood whispers

“Well…. We don’t know. I like to think she can though” The doctor replies, her European accent soft and low in the room. A sombre attitude seems to fill the place. All that can be heard is the rhythmic *Beep……. Beep……. Beep* of my respirator as I lay in a coma

“Will she ever wake up?” Hood asks panicked

“Oh yes” replies the doctor “This is an induced coma. We needed to put her under and keep her under while we operated. If we aloud he to waken the smallest movement she made could leave her paralysed. We have to wait for the swelling to go down but yes, in about 3 to 4 days we will wake her.”

“Oh my god… I… I didn’t know it was so serious…”

“She was… how you say… ‘Power bombed?’ from the top of the ring. That’s 9 feet in the air. You add on Samantha’s height and you’re talking about 14 foot… then add on the high from where she was held aloft on Samantha‘s shoulders? We estimate her spine travelled at least 16 feet straight down, propelled by the considerable strength of her opponent. Looking at the camera replays we can deduce conclusively that it was that manoeuvre that fractured her spine. The point at which she landed coincides directly with the fracture”

Hood looks like she’s about to throw up… her face turning ashen… covered in a thin, cold sweat as she’s given the hard facts

“It was a miracle she stood up at all after that… And when you consider the submission hold she was put in directly after the bomb?… and the… what is it called… splash? The pain she must have been in is impossible for me to fathom. Yet she still made her way to the riots. I understand she incapacitated a number of rioters before she eventually fell…”

“Yeah doc… I… I saw the footage… will she? I mean….”

“Please Yvette, you don’t need to worry. The fracture was very, very minor. There will be no complications or ramifications at all. Her right hand was far more serious and that has been corrected through a number of surgeries we’ve preformed. Most of her hand is supported with Titanium Alloy plates now. She’ll be better than ever. The only real concern is her mental state at this point…”

“Her mental state?”

“Yes… recovering from something like this takes time. And I understand she has other mental…. Issues….”

“Look doc, my girl Gemma is as strong as a rock!” Hood protests

“A rock that has an obsession with violence and an unquenchable need to feel pain it would seem…”

“You don’t know what your talking about doc… Gemma‘s a good woman. A damn good woman!”

“You react as if I were speaking ill of the dead… the fact is I speak the truth. If Gemma is to heal, FULLY heal, dancing around the issues aren’t going to help her! To ignore her psychological issues in the healing process can do just as much damage as ignoring the physical issues. You wouldn’t treat a broken arm with an aspirin! And you shouldn’t treat a mental weakness with ignorance”

“Doc… trust me… when she wakes up? She’ll tell you just how she’s feeling and you try and tell her any different? She’ll roll right over you….”

7 days after London……

“Hello? Gemma?… can you hear me Gemma?”

This voice seems to pierce the darkness. I’ve never heard it before but it’s strange… foreign… and oddly hollow, like it’s being carried on a heavy breeze, the wind acting to project the voice even as it distorts it…

“Gemma…… Gemma…… You’re safe now Gemma……”

The voice comes through more clearly now. It’s defiantly European, if I had to guess I’d say Germanic… but there’s something to it. A stoic tone that seems to breed confidence and tranquillity. I slowly open my eyes, the lighting in the room, dimmed down though it has been, still stabs at my retina. Invading my vision and forcing me to scrunch my face as I adjust to the familiar sensation… after a few moments of blinking away the water that fills my eyes I see her. A vision in white. Her long white cotton coat immaculately kept. Her thick brimmed square cut glasses adding an air of intellect to her quite breath taking looks. Her blonde hair wavy and layered cascades off her shoulders and frames the soft features of her face…

“Uuuuuggghhhhh……” I let out a groan then I shift uncomfortably as I realise… I… I can’t move… what… what’s going on? My eyes look panicked and desperate as I realise I’m tied down!

“Please! Gemma…. it’s alright, you’re safe now” the calming voice assures me “you’re in a hospital and you’re going to be just fine, but you have been restrained for the time being. You need to understand me now Gemma, can you listen to me?”

I stare at this perfect stranger and I’m held captivated. The worry that just filled me seems to have evaporated under her soulful smile “I….. I can” I rasp back. Oh gosh… my voice is so hoarse and gravely. It hurts my throat to talk

“It’s ok Gemma, the reason your throat is sore is because you haven’t drunk anything for 6 days now. We’ve kept you nourished intravenously but that’s entirely normal. Now you’re awake you can drink and soon that discomfort will vanish” she answers before I even ask, seemingly knowing exactly what was going through my head. “Now Gemma, as I just said you’ve been unconscious for 6 days now but that’s perfectly normal. We induced the coma to ensure that we could treat you without complication and as we intended, your treatments were a complete success” she smiles.

It’s an odd sensation… I’m sort of understanding her words, clearly taking in everything she’s telling me without actually realising or challenging the gravity of their context… If anyone else told me this I’d be screaming right about now “6 days? I was in a coma for 6 days?!?!?!” but from this woman? I find her tone unquestionable.

“Now as you’re probably aware you have been restrained quite tightly, you can’t move your head, your body or your legs. This is perfectly fine Gemma. You have sustained some quite serious blunt force trauma to your spine and neck but it is healing perfectly and you will recover 100%. The ONLY reason you have been restrained is so you don’t inadvertently damage your back while recovery takes place. You see, we need the swelling to completely subside which should happen within the next few days. But rest assured, you are totally safe and well cared for. Do you understand what I’ve told you Gemma?”

I stare at her for a moment as she delivers some of the most shocking and difficult news I’ve ever had given to me… but oddly enough that calm, confident, authorative tone puts me entirely at easy… I’m not nervous, agitated or even afraid as she lays out the many trauma’s I’ve suffered

“I… I understand” I croak back. I’m rewarded with a smile for my compliance. Both warm and nourishing that smile seems to melt me a little…

4 weeks after London

“You can do it! You’re almost there Gemma! Three more steps!!!”

Katherine… my saviour… she eggs me on, giving constant encouragement and instilling the will to push through… Sienna calls her Katherine the Great. Possibly the best sports physician and surgeon on the planet. Sienna loves to boast how she beat ‘those fucks from the NFL’ and snapped her up. She boasts even harder while she reminds me that she’s given me the greatest doctor in the field as my own personal physician but I just laugh… I know the reason Katherine took my case is because she requested it. A woman like Katherine doesn’t get given patients, she chooses them

Right now I’m clutching onto the parallel bars, my right hand in total agony as I sweat buckets trying to move my legs. 10 metres one way then 10 back. Over and over and over again. The first day I tried this I couldn’t do one length! Today/ I’ve been going for over an hour.

“You did it! I think we should call it a day for now” she smiles. Her German accent with a clipped, high lilt but stunningly full and appealing. Whenever she talks I get thrills

“Let’s do one more, I’m feeling fine” I smile back and she sighs… at first she couldn’t get me out of the wheel chair and now? She Can’t get me back in it

“Ok… one more run BUT THAT’S IT!” she laughs before walking to the other end of the bars with a light skip in her step.

6 weeks since London

“So….” I start. The silence at the dinner table killing me

“So” she replies, short and curt

The silence hangs a little longer…

“You’re really going to pretend that didn’t happen?” I ask

“Look! It…. It’s complicated! I mean… there are certain lines you shouldn’t cross!”

“So you regret it? You… you wish it never happened?” that was a low move on my part… I know she doesn’t but I also know she’ll never let her guard down unless I drag it down

“I…. I…….. I never said that! I’m just….. It…..” she stammers

“I was a mistake. A regret. I understand…” gosh I feel like shit for this

“NO!!!!” she protests “let’s change the subject”

“You kissed me Katherine”

“HEY! You kissed me!” she replies defensively

“And you kissed back… don’t go telling me you didn’t”

“Well….. Yes I… *sigh* I care for you Gemma and that scares me. I’m supposed to be getting you fighting fit! Back to prime condition! How can I do that if I’m invested in a relationship?” She panics… this unfamiliar feeling turning her head

“How can you do it if you’re not! So you have feelings for me? So what! I have feelings for you! All it means is you’ll try extra hard to make me better!” my rather simplistic outlook on things makes her laugh a little

“Oh gosh!” she chuckles, a little food spilling out of her mouth as her hand rushes up embarrassed, covering her mouth as she turns bright red!

“Hehehehehe!” I chuckle back “you see? I make you laugh… you make me laugh… and laghter heals the soul!”

“You’re such a moron” she giggles

“Oh shut up and kiss me already!”….

Two Months after London….

The 5’3” 105lb Gemma Rox is sat in an armchair in the reception room of a private estate. Her hair is unusually short and she’s fidgeting with her sunglasses whilst Siena Blaze and argues with someone who appears to be medical staff stood next to her

Dr - This is a mistake!

Siena - look Katherine… we’ve been over this. The world needs to know Gemma is on the mend! How does it help her recovery if every time she turns on the TV all she sees are journalists telling the world that she’s vanished off the face of the earth? That her career’s over? That’s she’s crippled… maimed… fucking broken!

Katherine - She IS broken Siena! She needs time to recover an this is little stunt is a mistake!

Siena - Stunt? It’s a 5 minute interview!

Gemma sits and sighs, the familiar arguing rages around her… Katherine looking out for Gemma’s health while Siena looks out for her investment. Gemma’s pay per view match with Samantha broke an awful lot of records and netted the diminutive English girl her biggest pay day to date, but she’s yet to spend a penny of it, cooped away in a world of physiotherapy and rest.

Gemma - look… can both of you please cool it? You’re both right! Yes… I need rest Katherine but I also need to close the book on this… and as long as the press are circulating their bullshit theories, I can’t do that. It’s going to be ok Katherine… really it is

Gemma’s left hand squeezes Katherine in a loving gesture that doesn’t go un-noticed by Siena… and although the OPW joint-owner raises an eyebrow at the closeness, she decides not to break the moment of calm…

Katherine - well… ok……. But I still say getting you out of the wheelchair and into that damn armchair was a stupid idea!

Gemma - look… this is all about perception honey. If I’m seen in a fucking…

Katherine - Gemma, please…

Gemma - I…. I’m sorry… I mean if I’m seen in a wheelchair then I’m seen as weak and that’s all the press will circulate…

Frankie and his camera crew enter the plush reception area ending the private discussion mid flow and for a moment he seems startled at the site in front of him. He stammers before offering his right hand for a hand shake. Gemma smiles back but says seated and holds her heavily bandaged right hand up before giggling back

Gemma - you don’t mind if we shake left handed do you?

Frankie - Of course, my apologies. You’re… ur….. You’re looking well

Gemma - that’s sweet of you to lie to me honey, but really, I’m fine. Shall we get this over with? I’ve got tea on the veranda at noon and a simply glorious regatta dance I must attend

Frankie smiles a little at Gemma’s sarcasm then the camera lights pop on causing her to wince in surprise… it’s been a while since she’s been in the spotlight…

Frankie - Gemma, It’s really great to see you! Lord knows the rumour mill has been working overtime since the riots in London. It’s good of you to meet with us to get the truth out

Gemma - the truth huh? Well, I can’t say I’ve met many journalists who are interested in that, but I’ll take you on your word

Frankie - haha… yes… well….. I guess the first thing the fans will want to know is how are you healing? The reports on your health have been worrying to say the least. Some even going far as to say that not only was it the best of your career but also your last?

Gemma - well that hardly surprises me. It’s an editors job to sell newspapers and they’re not going to do that making pleasantries and telling the world everything’s fine

Frankie - are you maybe suggesting that there has been an air of sensationalism to the reports surrounding you?

Gemma - an air… maybe… although I prefer to call it flat out bullshit

Frankie - so you’re perfectly fine?

Gemma - I am, yes.

Frankie pauses for a moment, his mind working as he scans the room, seeing the unease on the doctors face and then noticing the wheelchair in the corner of the room

Frankie - I see… well… I think it’s fair to say that despite the wide reports of you being aggressive, combative and dare I say it downright hostile, I’ve come to know you over the last year as an incredibly polite and respectful lady. Would you say that’s fair?

Gemma - well it’s not really my place to speak on my character. It’s up to the people who meet me to make their own minds up, but thank you for the compliment. It’s greatly appreciated.

Frankie - well it’s the truth! I’ve always found you courteous and charming. I mean, every time I’ve ever walked into a room you would always get up out of your seat and great me with a handshake and a smile… but not today I notice...

Gemma smiles bitterly as she realises how much she’s underestimated Frankie’s journalistic skills.

Frankie - And seeing that wheelchair in the corner and the row your doctor was having with Siena when I came in, isn’t it fair of me to say that maybe you’re overplaying your good health? Can you get up Gemma?

Gemma - well… I must say I’m impressed

She answers with rue, slowly her left hand raises to remove her sunglasses and the still prominent bruising is clear to see. Her left eye blood red and her socket slightly scared from surgery it’s an ugly sight…

Gemma - Is this what you wanted to see Frankie? Did you want to come down here and give everyone the freak show they’ve been wishing for?

Frankie - no… no Gemma. Despite your opinions on journalism, we’re only after the truth

Gemma - fine. I can get up. But it hurts like a fucking bitch and I need a little help each time… I sustained a hairline fracture and a slipped disk on my lower spine. The swelling caused a lot of complication but it’s healing and I’ll be back to my normal arse kicking self soon enough. It was fractured during Sam’s power bomb… and made worse by the sharp shooter she tortured me in. I also sustained a cracked skull from the riot which is why my hair is so stupidly short… they needed to shave it so they could operate to put staples in my skull. And my right hand was smashed up resulting in metal plating being surgically layered to the bones to prevent future breaks. I’ll punch again, Katherine has seen to that. On top of that I received a number of lacerations… bruising… 5 cracked ribs and a collapsed lung. Are you happy now? Does that fill your headline quota for the week?

Siena can be heard muttering “fucking hell Gemma…..” under her breath. Clearly this interview isn’t going the way she’d like. With Ultimate Catfighter, the show that made Gemma a star, just around the corner she really could have done with a nice, calm ride right about now… instead the media circus will be on overload. Still… Siena’s not the kind of woman to let the media work her, in a week the stories will all be spun the way she wants them to be.

Frankie - I……. well……. I’m not entirely sure what to say

Gemma - there’s nothing to say. I got beat pretty bad in the ring, I got beat pretty bad out of it and then I got beat pretty bad in the riot. I’ll recover. And I’ll fight again. You can count on that….

After her last line her eyes seem to take on a fire… like she’s focussed on something, or someone. Either way, the mood in the room shifts dramatically. A heavy tension building…

Frankie - well that’s good to hear. So your recovery is going as planned?

Gemma - faster than planned actually. With aid I can walk and move around. In a lot of pain I grant you… I’ve started some serious physio. There are aches and there are pains, some worse than others, but basically I’m fine

Frankie - Well that’s excellent! You mentioned metal plates in your hand… how is that going to effect you?

Gemma - haha… well the bones were smashed apart badly… but with Katherine’s help? My bones were re-aligned and the knuckles held fast with a titanium alloy plating that was laser cut and shaped to perfectly match the original outlay of my bones… I’m like wolverine without the claws now! That woman over there? She saved my life… that’s a fact.

Gemma turns to her doctor and they share a loving smile… any uncertainty Siena had before is sure as hell gone now…. In the back of her mind she makes a mental note to keep an eye on the both of them….

Frankie! Wow! Is… Isn’t that going to give you an unfair advantage?

Gemma - truth is… my right hand has ALWAYS been an unfair advantage… I catch you with a clean shot? You’re done for… but now? Well… next time I hit a girl with this beast, it’s going to hurt so bad her grandkids are going to be feeling it 50 years later! Besides… if any other bitch wants to gain an advantage all they have to do is get their hand smashed into tiny pieces… lets see how many queue up tomorrow for that, shall we?

Frankie - haha! Well said. After what you’ve been through I for one think you’ve earned a little boost! I’m sure the fans can’t wait to see that hand in action! Speaking of the next girl, have you began to think about you career and who you’d like to fight next? Or is that too soon at this stage

Gemma - Honey… that’s all I’ve been thinking about. Me and Wittle Mawy Bee are gonna settle some shit… she’s been talking some crap about me since I’ve been taken down. And her on again off again slut of girlfriend Kayla is next…

Frankie - wow! I had no idea you were so close to a comeback! Have you arranged the pay per view details yet?

Gemma - Pay per view? Honey… these aren’t gonna be in a ring. No… this shit is personal. I’ve had those two hanging over me a long, LONG time now… we go back before I stepped foot in OPW and we’ll settle this outside OPW. No doubt Siena’s gonna sulk with me now as I know how she does so love to count her money.

Her tone is sarcastic and she turns to give Siena a smile who in turn rolls her eyes at this new revelation

Gemma - But don’t worry Siena, I’ll have plenty of fight in me to bring back to OPW too.

Frankie - fighting outside the ring? Aren’t there certain…. Legal issues with that?

Gemma - Legal issues? That didn’t stop them beating on me before.

Frankie - Them being Kayla, Marie B & Jessika?

Gemma - uh huh

Frankie - Yes but our reports say that you’re not exactly in the British Police’s good books right now… in your absence people have been selling stories on you about underground fight rings and far more importantly, Police sources have suggested that they might even charge you over the Riot in Wembley

Gemma - don’t go there…

Frankie - but Gemma… the footage is clear for all to see. You clearly knew one of your assailants and you refused to help the police in their investigation

Gemma - I said don’t go there……

Frankie - Gemma, It’s all over the TV’s over the papers… it’s already out there. All I’m doing is giving YOU a platform to explain what really happened. If you don’t want journalists putting words in your mouth, now really is the best time to talk

Gemma - …………. Fine………….. *sigh* I saw what those fucking pigs were doing to Sam and I tried to help her. I fought my way to her, got hit a few times and dropped a few arseholes but… I couldn’t make it. I saw the interview Sam did by the way… very classy Sam. Suggesting I was just trying to get out of dodge? Real classy…..

Frankie - yes, all that was caught on camera. It was clear you were fighting towards Samantha’s position. But then a girl stopped you… the was dressed just like you, in ring attire we’re accustomed to seeing you in and the camera shows your face quiet clearly. You were shocked and you had words with her… who was she Gemma? And why didn’t you tell the police about her?

Gemma - yeah… I saw the tapes too…. I also saw her beat the fuck out of me and flip me up for a tombstone pildriver on the FUCKING CONCRETE!!!!! I don’t remember what happened, alright? I had my fucking skull cracked open then got kicked almost to death by scum! She… she just startled me is all… I think I was shocked to see somebody in my ring attire, I can’t remember what we said or who she is… YOU GOT THAT?

Frankie - ok…. Ok… I didn’t mean to upset you Gemma, I just wanted to get your side of the story

Gemma - yeah, well… there it is.

Frankie - ok… now might be a good time for a subject change. You mention you saw Samantha’s interview. Care to comment?

Gemma - Comment? Why the fuck would I talk about Samantha?

Frankie - well you were both in one of the greatest and most controversial matches in OPW history… and she seems to be of the opinion that she’s getting sideswiped. That everyone’s talking about you and not giving her the credit she deserves

Gemma - Why would ANYONE talk about Samantha? I mean really… she talks about Samantha enough for the whole fucking world… she wants to know why nobody talks about her? That’s because she runs her damn mouth off so much that people are sick of hearing about her!

Frankie - so… you’re saying she doesn’t deserve any credit?

Gemma - *sigh* look… she beat me fair and square, hell… She broke my fucking spine! The girl is tough. The toughest girl I faced to date! Maybe the toughest girl I’ll ever face… I’m not going to take anything away from her, she deserves all the credit she can get. Girl put up one hell of a fight. She was better than me on the day. And what happened afterwards? That made me sick to my stomach… that shit should have NEVER gone down! Rioting and bigotry… makes me want to hurl knowing that those cxnts call themselves ’proud Englishmen’ But let’s get one thing straight…. I could have taken the loss and walked away with a new found respect for Samantha… But I didn’t. why?….. Because she fucking raped me. In front of MILLIONS of people she stripped me down, put me in a sharp shooter knowing the ref couldn’t break the hold and I couldn’t tap and she fucked up my spine and abused me in front of the whole damn world…. Now I know OPW beats to a different drum to the rest of the world and I know that shit happens and that millions of people tune in to watch shit happen but when that shit happens to you? You don’t get up and say “good fight, you got me!” you get up and hate yourself…..

Frankie - Well……. Beth has gone on record saying you got your just desserts for…

Gemma - FUCK that psycho! Beth doesn’t know shit! Sam went too far and one day I’m going to beat an apology out of her…

Frankie - So we can expect to see another Sam vs. Gemma fight some day?

Gemma - honey…. One swallow doesn’t make a summer and one fight doesn’t make a war… and this IS a war… I’m learning all the time Frankie, I’m evolving and I’m growing… some of her moves she loves so much I saw coming, That shit where she flips over the ropes and drops her STD factory down on your face? I caught her with a shot taking the fire out of her… I even nailed her with a sexyplex. But yeah… she got me good. Next time? Next time I might just be ready for those hits. First call of business though? I’m going to help Rachel train the next breed of fighters to kick Sam’s skank arse on the next series of UC, then… who knows. I know one thing though. she better not start running her mouth about me not being good enough anymore. I gave her the credit she earned. She fought like a true warrior, all I ask is the same. I did try and save her during a riot after she fucking abused me after all… bitch has to give me THAT much…

Frankie - Well it’s great to see you with such spirit and determination! No doubt this will quash a lot of the rumours and the speculation out there. Thank you so much for your time Gemma

Gemma - Your welcome Frankie. And honestly… I’m sorry if I was a little short at times

Frankie turns to the camera

Frankie - Well there you have it sports fans! Straight from the tigers mouth… Gemma Rox? She’s coming back with a bang

Cameraman - Aaaaaaaand…. We’re out!

Gemma - oh jeez Frankie? Straight from the Tigers mouth??? What the fuck was that?

Frankie - yeah… that was pretty weak, I’ll re-shoot it at the office……

x G x

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 01:15:05 AM »
I love the dialogue among Gemma, Katherine and Frankie.

Top notch writing by a truly slutty authoress.

Super story, G. :)

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 02:03:00 AM »
Gemma, this was great 8)

I can't wait to see where you go with this... the story that's coming is going to be epic... a real "Homecoming"  ;)

Always nice to read another author's interpretation of Siena Blaze, but what's going to happen when Gemma Rox comes face to face with Samantha again? Or for that matter... Tyler.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 06:47:39 AM »
Gemma is back!!! 'n she's ROCKIN better than ever!!!  :) ;) ;D 8) :-*

Awesome story, babe!!! Missed ya!!! HUGGGGGGGZZZZZ

Laurie (GG4L!)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars