News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hell in a Cell... an OPW throwdown: PT's I, II & III & NEW Aftermath

• 41 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: Hell in a Cell... an OPW throwdown: PT's I, II & III & NEW Aftermath
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2011, 08:11:16 PM »
A great enjoyable read, G!  ;D :P ;)
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 06:32:42 PM »
This is my Throwback Thursday offering. Gemma Rox is one of the greatest writers I've ever read and the work we did together was amazing. I'm so thankful to have maintained a friendship with this wonderful woman.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline Fw190 A

• More cowbell!
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 07:27:19 PM »
Fantastic! What a storyteller. Thanks, Gemma and you too, Howard for re-posting this classic!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 08:25:05 PM »
Thank you both. If anyone considered me a great writer, I have to say that it had a lot to do with the people around me. When I got here, I had Marie B. to communicate with and throw ideas off of. Later on, I had Gemma, Jonica, and then, Laurie. These are all great writers and cool women. So, it's sort of like we pushed one another and you grow up and mature doing what you love.

Gemma's really cool and she's got so much depth to her work. Writing this story with her was a thrill and with all her work, she's amazing. She's simply amazing. She has such a great ability to convey thoughts and motivations and she's a great action writer. You really feel like you're there with her. And she always brings everything to a higher level. She's about as flawless as it gets. Beautiful work.

As for me getting the writing bug... well, it's been 10 years since I joined this board. I have a couple of stories sitting on my laptop that I never posted here and walked away from finishing. And I've had an OPW story floating in my head since I left. Anything is possible lol.

I'm just honored I got to work with such wonderful people and that people took an interest in the stories and the characters.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 12:27:22 AM »
HC
thanks for coming up with the idea of Throwback Thursday to give great stories a new readership.

thanks also for your own continuing writing and the help you've given many of us here.

Best wishes, may you long continue writing.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2014, 01:02:56 AM »
What I liked - ALL of it!

What I would change - NONE of it

What I disliked - NONE of it!

A thoroughly entertaining....exciting...thrilling story. Beautifully written...so very well paced....finely detailed, and so very descriptive!

Just two requests....

MORE, PLEASE!    and

to you and Howard...please see "To all writers on FCF"...it's under "Announcements"

GG

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2014, 07:53:58 AM »
I'll just say this. Fans of Gemma Rox's work are going to be very happy. Fans of the characters in these stories are going to be very happy.  ;)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2014, 04:51:08 PM »
watch the throne lol  ;)

I'm sure seeing Gemma back makes everyone happy. She's truly a great person and a great writer.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 08:10:50 PM »
nice and brutal...well done.... ;D++.

Offline Jaytee71124

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2014, 02:10:32 AM »
You know you've done a good job of writing when you cause people to hate Samantha and adore or respect Gemma. I despise Samantha and really support Gemma. I want nothing less than to see Gemma kick the living shit out of Samantha.
Well done.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2014, 02:56:30 PM »
Holy crap!

I can't believe this is still getting feedback like... THREE YEARS later! That is wonderfully humbling, thank you all so much for the kind words!

Jaytee71124 - Samantha is an easy character to hate :D she was very much pitched as the villain of the piece and carried the mantle well! It also one of the reasons that I wanted Samantha to win, to throw the reader off the usual path of "The good girl triumphs". That and Gemma isn't really all that good in my stories ;D

Braveheart - Thanks you so much! I hope to read your work soon ;D

GoldenGirl - You'll make me blush! but thank so so much for posting ♥

FW190 A - always a delight to reach a new reader :)

And of course Peccavi & Howard - you two have been such wonderful support for so long, helping me edit, providing crucial critique when I'm stumped and setting the bar so high with your own work, it's a delight to write for you :D

Sorry for anyone I've missed and thank you to EVERYONE who took the time too read :)

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2014, 11:41:16 PM »
Gemma and Samantha will be seeing each other again, but it'll be interesting to see how much they've changed since this. It seems that the two women still don't necessarily like each other, but they respect each other. Stay tuned...

Gemma, you're a joy yourself. You do great work and you're a great friend.