News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lucy Lawless vs Renee O'Connor

• 10 Replies

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Lucy Lawless vs Renee O'Connor
« on: January 11, 2009, 06:27:04 AM »

Does 5’4” Gabrielle stand a chance against the 5’11” Warrior Princess ? Hell Yeah !
I recently read Renee O’Connor’s online biography. She’s a gym rat and her favorite hobby is kick boxing !!
She’s supposed to be pretty danm good at it too. I’m betting that hot little Renee would give tall, sexy Lucy a very one sided butt beatin, proving that Gabrielle, not Xena is the better woman by a long shot.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

wondermoose

Re: Lucy Lawless vs Renee O'Connor
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 08:32:43 AM »
I think Renee will wipe the floor with Lucy and show her who the real Warrior Princess is.

petelv

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 10:00:59 AM »
Renee would win.

pete

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »
I agree with petelv and norm74, Renee is the real warrior queen and a bad little fighting rat.

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »
Renee for me, too.  Just love that little thickie.

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »

We have a winner !!
How could this little slut be beating me, thought Lucy ? The 5’11” dark haired beauty was heavily favored to win. Instead, she was facing a very humiliating defeat at the hands of her former co-star. Lucy was out on her feet and Renee had stripped her to the waist in front of everyone. The sexy little 5’4” blonde continued to pound her with left, right combinations to the stomach, tits,face and Lucy was too weak to defend herself. She just stood there, arms dangling helplessly at her sides, absorbing the punishment, as Renee continued to relentlessly work her over. Lucy should have given up, but she was too proud to submit to this little bitch. A second later, Renee nailed the Warrior Princess with hard right to the jaw that sent her crashing to the floor and out for the count. Renee looked down on her beaten foe and snarled, don’t ever mess with me again, bitch !!

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 08:05:14 PM »
Thanks, Norm, for the glorious ending to this match.

exist2live

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 02:08:47 AM »
Blasphemer.  :o I demand a rematch  ;)

{alt}

{alt}

Lucy Lawless is the only warrior princess in this world  :P

Offline Marvelcatfights

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2014, 09:54:31 PM »
This one was posted long before I joined the forum.  I cannot believe that Lucy lost to Renee here.  I agree that a rematch is warranted.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2014, 10:24:37 PM »
This one was posted long before I joined the forum.  I cannot believe that Lucy lost to Renee here.  I agree that a rematch is warranted.
I would have voted for Renee, that gorgeous girl is far, far better than an actress whose stunts are done by computer animation.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 05:54:20 PM »
may I respectfully remind herboyfiend that the computer animation was need due to a back injury ms lawless suffered while promoting the show

that said I also vote for ms. o'connor
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt