News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CNBC Catfight Story: Melissa Lee vs. Seema Mody

• 2 Replies

Offline wolf359

CNBC Catfight Story: Melissa Lee vs. Seema Mody
« on: August 31, 2011, 12:32:04 AM »
New CNBC anchor and indian hottie Seema Mody hasn't revealed a bit of skin up top for quite some time now. Here's a fictional account as to why...

Seema's first day on the job found her extremely nervous. Was the American viewing public ready for a South Asian reporter? Would her fellow coworkers accept her as one of the team? was Jim Cramer really that crazy in real life? Looking at the time on her blackberry, she quickly rushed to her prep room and opened the door.

"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?"

"Damn", Seema thought, "I've barged in on Melissa." "Sorry Melissa!" she said out loud, highly apologetic for a first day faux pas. Seema took a closer look and realized that this was Melissa Lee, host of Fast Money, CNBC veteran and...she was only wearing a tight black bra and panty set.

"Don't you knock before you enter? I was just taking a break before Fast Money. Who are you, anyway?" Melissa barked, sizing up this nervous newbie and seeing a freshman who could easily be intimidated.

"I'm Seema Mody and I just started here. Nice to meet you!" Seema's extended hand of friendship was quickly turned away by Melissa Lee's biting response, " Nice to meet you? Go make me a coffee. That's what new interns do, right?" Seema tried to conceal her rising anger at such condescension. "I'm actually an on air reporter."

Suddenly Melissa Lee stood up from her chair and inched closer to Seema. Her black heels brought her eye to eye with the newcomer and she spoke slowly and seriously, "I'm the only Asian on air personality, bitch. Do you understand that? Now where's my coffee?" Flustered by Melissa's directness, Seema stood her ground albeit shaky ground. "Well, I'm here now and will be providing reports on the nasdaq."

"Oh really?" Melissa started to encircle her prey, quickly brushing aside Seema's long black hair in an aggressive motion. Seema was wearing a tight blue top, black skirt and boots. "How about reporting on THIS?" Melissa grabbed a thick cluster of Seema's locks, pulling down as the surprise attack caused Seema to yell out in pain. "Bet they didn't tell you during orientation about how tough the competition is. Ever wonder why Erin Burnett really left?" Melissa asked as she tightened the hold on Seema. "She couldn't take this!" Smack! Melissa's open hand slapped Seema's cheek repeatedly, the other firmly gripping her hair.

But Seema was no pushover. She didn't make her way to the top if CNBC Mumbai by just taking it. "What? Your pathetic little chinese tits?" Seema regained her strength and clawed at Melissa's B cups, shocking the veteran reporter and releasing her hold. Talons tightening, Seema gained confidence and moved her fingers down to Melissa's nipples, pinching with full force.

"Bitch!" Melissa Lee cried and tried to regain her strength. Seema relished the sight of this arrogant Asian succumbing to her breast grip but Melissa spat in her eye, disorienting the young reporter and giving Melissa a chance to readjust her cups.

"So you want to fight dirty? You don't know what you're asking for. I tolerate Jim Cramer for two hours a day whore!" And Melissa lunged across Seema's top, ripping the shiny blue fabric in the process and revealing a lacy white bra. Wasting no time, Melissa pulled down the cups and Seema's size C bosom was fully exposed. "Not bad" snarled Melissa, "perfect for scratching." Extending her left hand like a claw, Melissa sharply scratched the top of Seema's chest. "I like to leave my mark on the newbies" Melissa yelled. Another swoop of the claw and Seema was on the point of tears. Kneeling, Seema's hair was pulled back by Melissa's free hand as the other hand ran rampant across Seema's delicate orbs.

"What do you want?" Seema pleaded. Melissa proudly smiled and said, "Just remember who the top asian bitch is here. Now go clean yourself up."

Embarassed beyong measure, Seema pulled herself together and ran out of the room. For several weeks the scratch scars remained on her chest, but the mental scars lasted much longer.

Offline Rocko23

• God Member
Re: CNBC Catfight Story: Melissa Lee vs. Seema Mody
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 10:44:04 PM »
Nice little story. Preferred it to the previous Seema fight as it was fought to a clear winner. Thanks for writing it. Would suggest that you may get more responses if pics or links are enclosed with the tales as would imagine the gals are not that familiar to most.

Offline wolf359

Re: CNBC Catfight Story: Melissa Lee vs. Seema Mody
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 03:53:20 AM »
Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely do that for the next story...I'm thinking Seema vs. Mandy Drury next. Part of her freshman hazing. ;-)