News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tanya Danielle VS Tylene Buck : BEHIND THE CAMERAS

• 7 Replies

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
Tanya Danielle VS Tylene Buck : BEHIND THE CAMERAS
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:06:32 AM »
Tanya and Tylene are two of scripted wrestling's biggest veteran stars. For years, catfight fans dreamed of seeing them in the ring together. With conflicting schedules finally resolved, catfight dreams came true. Their match was a true Clash of the TITans and a massive success. But the real action went down when the cameras went off and film crews packed up.

A clash of egos and pride boiled over beforehand which later spilled into their match as they became increasingly rough with one another. Remaining professional, they concluded their match as scripted and sold it well. However, tempers exploded as the doors closed, leaving them alone, naked in the ring. Tylene slapped Tanya across the face as hard as she could, causing Tanya to reel backwards. Catching her balance, she reached forward and shoved Tylene. As Tylene stumbled back, Tanya leaped forward, tackling her to the ground. Veteran blondes kicked, punched, slapped and clawed at each other in the first real, bitter battle either of them had ever been a part of. Massive, heaving breasts and bulging muscles intertwined between their hard bodies. Which fitness veteran takes the win?

{alt} {alt}

« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:38:47 AM by thevoid »

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: Tanya Danielle VS Tylene Buck : BEHIND THE CAMERAS
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:06:37 PM »
I hate to disagree with Pete but I would have to go with Tylene Buck on this one

Offline Kylara

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 04:23:40 PM »
Tanya... Barely.
Love and Lemondrops,
~A

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »
Tanya barely survives a waist scissors by clawing and punching out Tylene's tits to escape and traps her foe in a behind the back wasit scissors and squeezes and claws her tits till Tylene can take no more and has no choice but to give up! One of the best matchups between 2 beauties of Video catfighting.
Wrdwvr

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 05:56:54 PM »
Went with Tylene , it would be a close fight , but Tanya has a rather Submissive side to her , hence that she has been used as a Jobber so much more , even on her own site & I think Tylene when in trouble will rage on saying " I Can't Lose while Tanya will be oh well , not like I lost before
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:19:48 AM by LoveSexyJobbers »
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 05:39:42 AM »
Going at it good, just as expected!

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 06:38:00 AM »
Mmm, look at them go!