News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SABRINA FERILLI VS BELEN RODRIGUEZ

• 24 Replies

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
Re: SABRINA FERILLI VS BELEN RODRIGUEZ
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline 13065

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2011, 07:37:30 PM »
I voted Sabrina.

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 11:15:08 AM »
Sabrina continued to be trapped by Belen!!! Belen: "Give up!!!" Sabrina: "Fuck you!!!" Sabrina escape one arm and grab Belen's hair!!! The Old Panther closed Belen in a hedalock, while Belen lost balance and go to the floor! The Young Lioness is trapped!!! Sabrina: "Now, you'll give up!!!"
Belen grab Sabrina's tit and start to squeeze it!!! Sabrina scream and lay out Belen!!!! The Argentinian sexy Lioness is now stand up, while Sabrina is some scared: Belen is not tired! While Sabrina yes! The younger Belen is in a good form, while Sabrina is more tired!!! FIGHT CONTINUED!!!

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 11:19:56 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 11:53:32 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 05:40:36 PM »
Sabrina is standing with some difficults of breath. Belen: "Wow!!! You can't breath well! It's for the old age, Sabrina, you're no more a girl!" Sabrina: "You bitch!!! You're younger but Im sexier!!!" Belen: "Aahahaah....yes...sexier!!!" Sabrina goes furious and attack Belen, but the Young Lioness hit her with an improvvise and speed rolling high kick in the face!!! Sabrina goes on the floor and Belen stomp her back!!!

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 09:10:37 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 04:18:11 PM »
Sabrina continued to sufforing Belen's attack!!! The Young Lioness is completley in control, now! Belen pin Sabrina with a school boy pin! Sabrina try to escape from the humiliated position, but Belen is strong and spanked Sabrina hard!!! Sabrina screaming, and Belen squeeze her boob!!!

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 06:16:40 PM »
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Tiger99

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 06:53:42 PM »
Belen continued to squeeze Sabrina's boobs!!! Sabrina is desperate and screaming hard!!!! The Young Lioness closed Sabrina in a Leg Neck Scissor!!!  Sabrina have the face into Belen pussy!!! Belen turn her head, slapped Sabrina's face and put in her ass!!! Sabrina cough and cry!!! Belen: "Give up, Old Granny Bitch!!!" Sabrina: "Cough!!! Couh!!!" Belen: "Give!!!"
Belen punched Sabrina's face!!! Belen: "Give!!!" Sabrina is desperate: "Yes I give!!!! Please stopped!!!" Belen lay out Sabrina!!! BELEN WIN AND BEAT SABRINA FERILLI!!! Sabrina cry desperate and Belen sign the contract!!! Belen: "Now it's your turn, bitch! You sign the contract and will play my mother!!!" Sabrina, crying and humiliated, sign the contract! Belen put her foot on the Sabrina's face. Belen: "Kiss my foot, bitch! And said: Hail my Queen!" Sabrina, totally humiliated, kiss the foot: "Hail...my queen!" Belen kicked Sabrina's face: "Im gonna go to do a bath! Sabrina, take to me a beer!" Sabrina, on the floor, with tears and blood on her face,  ask with slow voice: "Y...yes...my Queen"

WINNER: BELEN RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!