News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Straight woman loses to lesbian

• 39 Replies

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Straight woman loses to lesbian
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 06:03:46 AM »
Another thing comes to mind...is sexual assault a common thing when men fight? :)Can't say I have ever heard to too many guys taking it up the ass after a brawl that is not in prison... Just find all these claims of women doing it to be odd if not complete bullshit..

Do factor in though, some women when they fight besides beating their rival, wish to humiliate them too. What better way to do it than this?

Not saying it always happens of course, but just a thought.
I have known a few women in my real life that have fought other women. And I have witnessed a few of them from time to time weather straight or lesbian when they fought it was always to win the fight. They weren't looking to rape, facesit, ect... the loser. All they wanted to do was win. The thoughts that has been going through my mind reading all the comments here is that if one woman beat then forced herself on the loser that is called RAPE pure and simple and could be brought up on charges for that kind of behavior. The other thought going through my mind is all this talk about loser being forced into those situations sounds more like foreplay to sex than a fight.

Do factor in so do men. Let us hear your tales of anal rape of other men then. In fact given how men fear homosexuality so much it should be quite common.

Women are human beings just like men, not sex toys or animals. I know it is unlikely you will ever see them as such, but just a thought

Not so much, what happens when two men and two women fight isn't quite same thing. Guys are much more likely to fight and be done with it after, then two girls are, hence the humiliation factor coming into play with the latter.

And yes I know they are human beings too, but I am just saying regardless of your personal views on the matter, there are times where this type of thing can happen, publicized or not.

Having said all that, I think this is best left here as it's evident we're not going to get anywhere talking about this any further.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 07:38:08 AM »
I'm not talking about a street fight. It's what one can find at ECNWC, but even with rules and everything spelled out a person that has not experienced such a competition will not know how they will feel. There's a match on ECNWC where one lady was finally worn down by the other and no longer had the strength to keep her opponent off her face and gave up in tears.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:42:35 AM by SlugLord »

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 04:04:49 PM »
Jesus H, I leave this thread for a month and see what happens?

OK, let me boil it down and then the thread needs to be closed.     ::)

Straight woman loses to a lesbian. Lesbian is naked, what a stroke of luck, and facesits the loser making her give oral pleasure, or in some other way initiates a sexual act.

That is an unwanted sexual act, and an assualt. End of story.  In fantasyland, anything goes.  Otherwise :

{alt}

And for the record, this is NOT every man's fantasy.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 05:34:05 PM »
Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree.  If you really believe "this happens more often than you think," you have lost touch with reality.

Bravo

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 07:49:20 PM »
I'm just gonna watch this awhile :)

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 12:35:07 AM »
Yes Einstein I created my screen name over 6 months ago planning for this one moment....  

Ok so you created this screen name 6 months ago yet you have 4 total posts that all came within the last 6 hours or so on this thread only?  So you just been a lurker for 6 months and finally decided to start talking...

Come on, you aren't fooling anyone.  Just post under your regular name.  Its the internet, we all can hide behind a keyboard and talk shit with the names we currently have, you don't have to create a new name to talk shit under because you are afraid to post what you think under your regular name.  You post under your regular name, it doesn't make a difference - what am I going to do?  I ain't going to report you to the mods because you disagree with me and think I am an idiot.  I'm not going to make empty threats that I am going to "hunt you down"

So stop hiding behind a sub screen name.  If you disagree with me that is fine, I don't care.  So you are a wrestling "purist", someone else is that has been posting on this thread that seemed to have disappeared once you started posting under this alias.

Lets just go back to the original content and stop the insulting back and forth.

I don't have a dog in this race, and I don't know battleang from any gal at the bus stop, but just to clarify one thing - I've been coming to this site for around 10 years or so, my first screen name was lost when the board crashed abt 4 or 5 years ago - but, up until late last year, I had a total of zero posts.  None. I came to the chat room and never looked at the message board
So it is possible for someone to visit the site often and never post here. Just as there a MANY members who are never seen in chat, but post on the forums often
Now, back to the debate!

;D

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2012, 04:53:31 AM »
Yes Einstein I created my screen name over 6 months ago planning for this one moment.... 

Ok so you created this screen name 6 months ago yet you have 4 total posts that all came within the last 6 hours or so on this thread only?  So you just been a lurker for 6 months and finally decided to start talking...

Come on, you aren't fooling anyone.  Just post under your regular name.  Its the internet, we all can hide behind a keyboard and talk shit with the names we currently have, you don't have to create a new name to talk shit under because you are afraid to post what you think under your regular name.  You post under your regular name, it doesn't make a difference - what am I going to do?  I ain't going to report you to the mods because you disagree with me and think I am an idiot.  I'm not going to make empty threats that I am going to "hunt you down"

So stop hiding behind a sub screen name.  If you disagree with me that is fine, I don't care.  So you are a wrestling "purist", someone else is that has been posting on this thread that seemed to have disappeared once you started posting under this alias.

Lets just go back to the original content and stop the insulting back and forth.

If you are saying battleang and I are the same person.......REALLY? wow I have seen some crazy shit here, someone accusing me of forging my chat logs, someone calling me a cxnt and a Nazi for not liking tattoos, and now this? Take a look at some of the shit i take here for expressing myself and you think i would come on with another ID because....well why? Accusing anyone who agrees with someone you disagree with as being just another ID of the person is just as lame as creating another ID to do so.  

Maybe I should post a warning: "please do not post between the hours of midnight and 6 PM MST weekdays in support of Meg or you may be suspected of being her alternate ID" While you are at it, why not accuse HB of being me as well? Or accuse me of being fightfanatic too and this whole thread is an elaborate game we are all playing on you....Actually if you really did think that I would prefer that you imagine that there is female on female rape aplenty. I would be closer to the real world and I wouldn't have to recommend the mods remove the sharp objects from you.

And your proof is that I didn't post for a day? This may be news to people on this site, but some of us have day jobs that don't let us post on freecats all day. All all these posts happened in a day. I looked in last night, saw nothing worth adding to and then all these posts occurred. Wasn't aware i needed to clock in or say "I viewed the page" or something. But I appreciate your desire to see my posts more often.

I hardly think a firmly asexual ex-gang member who tends to post long and articulate messages is likely to be active as a tit fighting wrestler purist who seems to be a bit of a one line wonder. Hell, I even think her and I chatted once. I can even ask a mod to check IP addresses or if we are on at the same time. In other words, I think you owe battleang and I an apology.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012, 05:56:08 AM »
I put forth the fantasy senario to get a womans perspective and apperciate all the spirited posts. There were alot of good points made. I've seen woman fight in real life who try to do something to humiliate the other by grabbing or exposing a body part. Self-defense classes teach both men and women to strike a man in the crotch as one way to get released from a hold. Being an absolutist is a stretch when speaking about how people will or will not act or to what extreme. There are much more denegrating fetishes that people perform than what's mentioned on this thread.
The End.

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2012, 07:16:00 AM »

Ok so you created this screen name 6 months ago yet you have 4 total posts that all came within the last 6 hours or so on this thread only?  So you just been a lurker for 6 months and finally decided to start talking...

Come on, you aren't fooling anyone.  Just post under your regular name.  Its the internet, we all can hide behind a keyboard and talk shit with the names we currently have, you don't have to create a new name to talk shit under because you are afraid to post what you think under your regular name.  You post under your regular name, it doesn't make a difference - what am I going to do?  I ain't going to report you to the mods because you disagree with me and think I am an idiot.  I'm not going to make empty threats that I am going to "hunt you down"

So stop hiding behind a sub screen name.  If you disagree with me that is fine, I don't care.  So you are a wrestling "purist", someone else is that has been posting on this thread that seemed to have disappeared once you started posting under this alias.

If you are saying battleang and I are the same person.......REALLY? wow I have seen some crazy shit here, someone accusing me of forging my chat logs, someone calling me a cxnt and a Nazi for not liking tattoos, and now this? Take a look at some of the shit i take here for expressing myself and you think i would come on with another ID because....well why? Accusing anyone who agrees with someone you disagree with as being just another ID of the person is just as lame as creating another ID to do so.  

Maybe I should post a warning: "please do not post between the hours of midnight and 6 PM MST weekdays in support of Meg or you may be suspected of being her alternate ID" While you are at it, why not accuse HB of being me as well? Or accuse me of being fightfanatic too and this whole thread is an elaborate game we are all playing on you....Actually if you really did think that I would prefer that you imagine that there is female on female rape aplenty. I would be closer to the real world and I wouldn't have to recommend the mods remove the sharp objects from you.

And your proof is that I didn't post for a day? This may be news to people on this site, but some of us have day jobs that don't let us post on freecats all day. All all these posts happened in a day. I looked in last night, saw nothing worth adding to and then all these posts occurred. Wasn't aware i needed to clock in or say "I viewed the page" or something. But I appreciate your desire to see my posts more often.

I hardly think a firmly asexual ex-gang member who tends to post long and articulate messages is likely to be active as a tit fighting wrestler purist who seems to be a bit of a one line wonder. Hell, I even think her and I chatted once. I can even ask a mod to check IP addresses or if we are on at the same time. In other words, I think you owe battleang and I an apology.

Let me see if I got this right if someone doesn't post in a day or so but another ID posts on the same thread and happens to agree with the the 1st ID and both happen to disagree with you then they are the same person? Sorry but that is one of the dumbest, most idiotic, moronic things I have ever heard. Do you really think that most people have the time or desire to post in multiple ID's on the same topic and same thread? Maybe you do but normal sane people have lives and don't have the time for that shit.

Btw my ID is 3 years old and I haven't posted at all until about 6 months ago.  There are people that spend most of or all of there time in the chat room like I was and still do. Believe it or not a lot of them wont even bother with this forum because of some of the bullshit that happens here. Are they lurkers also since they don't come on to the forum. And even if they are lurking so what? What the fuck do you care for? 

Please continue to express yourself Meg and the hell with the idiots that doesn't like what you have to say. They are either jealous or threatened by the fact that you are an intelligent articulate woman with your own opinions.

Have fun and tussle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2012, 01:09:40 PM »
Good mornin' folks.

Great to see the thread is still going strong   ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2012, 10:53:46 PM »
I'm just gonna watch this awhile :)

Smartest person in the thread. Wow. Please continue.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 11:11:41 PM »
FightFanatic, I agree with your view on this matter. I'm not sure how many ways you can say it any clearer, but there's always someone who wants to call the cops or claim the earth is flat.
Anyone can bring charges of assault even if they sign an agreement.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:14:18 PM by SlugLord »

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 11:40:05 PM »
So now saying video companies have released real tapes of women getting raped or assaulted?   Stand by that all you want, but there is no way that ever happened.
The tapes may have been real!
Do you believe women's wrestling is rape and assault?

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 12:40:35 AM »
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:00:41 AM by SlugLord »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 02:34:06 AM »
Odd how someone would respect someone who showed the morality of a date rapist. And also odd how so many of these stories don't end with:
A. Charges filed
B. "Oddly enough that girl was found murdered three days later. Shot 5 times in the head. Yeah my brother owns a gun like that..so? " or some milder yet equally enraged reaction. 

Yes anything is possible...and in honor of that I suggest everyone add "And Bigfoot and John Lennon's clone were watching the fight and gave each other hand jobs" to the end of any of their fight stories for a week..and see who notices :)