News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Straight woman loses to lesbian

• 39 Replies

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Straight woman loses to lesbian
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 04:54:31 AM »
been in that situation only I was the one getting beat up and used,an old lesbian girlfriend of mine wanted to wrestle and turned it sexual and when I refused I got a punch as hard as she could in my pussy passing me out and from what my other friend told me she abosed my titties and pussy and even fucked me with a strap on.So I have a lot of respect for lesbian women there tougher than nails

I must say my BS meter went off also. And like others I wonder if the police were called and charges pressed and I also wonder why or if someone would allow a freind to be raped like that.  Because that is exactly what that is. I do know that if a so called freind of mine allowed something like that to happen to me at the very least they wouldnt be a freind anymore. And they would be explaining to the police why they hadnt tried to stop it or call them.

But i suspect this is just a fantasy anyway ;)
Have fun and tussle.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »
been in that situation only I was the one getting beat up and used,an old lesbian girlfriend of mine wanted to wrestle and turned it sexual and when I refused I got a punch as hard as she could in my pussy passing me out and from what my other friend told me she abosed my titties and pussy and even fucked me with a strap on.So I have a lot of respect for lesbian women there tougher than nails

Wow, you respect your rapist.   Nice.

I hate to say it , but that is clearly the most idiotic post in this thread.  In fact it may be the most idiotic thing posted on this board . If the story is true I'd offer my sympathies but since you respect your rapist...and since your "friend" apparently watched the rape and did nothing ... am not sure any sympathy is earned or deserved

And if the above story is bullshit...then you should be fucking ashamed for making up a story clearly detailing a rape for the sake of some titilation on the forum

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 06:06:49 AM »

Wow, you respect your rapist.   Nice.

I hate to say it , but that is clearly the most idiotic post in this thread.  In fact it may be the most idiotic thing posted on this board . If the story is true I'd offer my sympathies but since you respect your rapist...and since your "friend" apparently watched the rape and did nothing ... am not sure any sympathy is earned or deserved

And if the above story is bullshit...then you should be fucking ashamed for making up a story clearly detailing a rape for the sake of some titilation on the forum

QFT

Sadly I figured sooner or later some piece of human junk would do that here, which by the way is also against forum rules. But also not shocking that the usual suspect is going out of his way to defend said piece of human junk.

Latina, go to a rape shelter and tell them your story with the same shit eating grin you have here and see how much love you get. Maybe you will have respect for rape victims after they curb stomp you for half an hour. But you likely won't feel a thing if they hit you in the crotch and knock you senseless first, right?

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 04:09:34 PM »
Call me naive or whatever, doesn't phase me one bit and won't.

FAZE/PHASE

“Faze” means to embarrass or disturb, but is almost always used in the negative sense, as in “the fact that the overhead projector bulb was burned out didn’t faze her.” “Phase” is a noun or verb having to do with an aspect of something. “He’s just going through a temperamental phase.” “They’re going to phase in the new accounting procedures gradually.” Unfortunately, Star Trek has confused matters by calling its ray pistols phasers. Too bad they aren’t fazers instead.

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/faze.html

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 04:43:09 AM »
Video explains it all. Sh**t Happens.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiqxeu_ecnwc-cf-2-32_people

A video made by a company who makes catfight videos proves you're completely clueless as to what is being said.
This was not directed to you! No need for the attitude.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:09:53 AM by SlugLord »

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »
So what was the point of posting a link to a fake sexual assault video?
If you read the post just before mine you'll understand.
If it's fake, then is it sexual assault?

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 07:56:36 PM »
OK I think enough shit is enough,I am a female and my husbands present for all my fights male or female and weather you beieve it or not it's a true story.I made a big mistake sharing my experience with others next time I keep my experiences to myself.I'm not bi but my girlfriend and I have been friends for over 25 years and yes she is lesbian and a long time ago we got drunk and fooled around a little  and that dosen't make me bi or a lesbian.I just experimented my curiousity and I blame myself for what happened,no it's not rape it's a personal fight between friends that went too far way too far and you can either respect me for being woman enough to admitt it or you can all have your opinions I don't base my life and my personal experiences on your opinions.In closing as I said I made a mistake by sharing my true story with others thats something I will NEVER NEVER do again you all have a great day
Real or not there are a couple of people here that are self-appointed thought police and boil everything down to rape, assault and "it can never happen", then try and tell you what is real and fake, just because they found a watermark on someones picture, now they are providing site censorship. They are re-defining for us what is a lesbian, fantasy, reality, sexual assault and anti-men.
I missed the poll of 19,120 members that appointed these people as attack dogs.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:05:51 PM by SlugLord »

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 09:21:18 PM »

No, nobody is arguing that point.  A fantasy catfight video is what it is.  I'm not sure what part about that can't you figure out...

it's not rape it's a personal fight between friends that went too far way too far

Yes it is, that's exactly what rape is.  If you say no, and it still happens, that is the definition of rape.

Rape is where NON CONSENTING sexual activity takes place, it's not about thought police or censorship, it's about bullshit politics and bad decisions where people try and bolster arguments by using Video's to make a point, when what they are selling you is a fantasy that men want to buy into regarding female combat.

End of angst
Rape is forced intercourse. It's far more than "sexual activity", which appears to have a broad definition on this site. You seem to be loading a lot of personal baggage onto other peoples motives! I'm not going to bite on arguing over deep seeded political beliefs, but what people buy and sell should be of no concern to you, especially on a website devoted to the people doing the selling of female combat. Nothing more or less, real or fake.
Does every post on this board need to be qualified as consentual and proven authentic otherwise expect a nasty note? Unless the member is trying to physically arrange real meeting under false pretenses, let the moderator do their jobs, so the rest of the 19,000 plus members don't have weed through your off topic "angst".

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 09:53:23 PM »

No, nobody is arguing that point.  A fantasy catfight video is what it is.  I'm not sure what part about that can't you figure out...

it's not rape it's a personal fight between friends that went too far way too far

Yes it is, that's exactly what rape is.  If you say no, and it still happens, that is the definition of rape.
I was replying to a post that claimed real fights don't happen on film, so I provided a link. How you're able to work sexual assault and rape into it is your personal issues.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 10:21:47 PM »
Your "agnst" against men is clearly visible and is getting boring. Your Chicken Littlization of rape and fake is not amusing and a sad commentary on your narrow view of reality. Which therapist is responsible  for you believing "they can never be real".
I'm not speaking for anyone, but of the thousands of posts I've read, it's only you and a few others that feel the need jump on people's comments. Many people don't comment because of the bully tactics your type employ to fullfill your political fantasy.