News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watching my Partner get Destroyed 16 - The Return of Ana

• 1 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Watching my Partner get Destroyed 16 - The Return of Ana
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »
Hello Folks , Chrissy of the Swedish Bombshells with you & lately , our Company has had alot of House Shows , the last was not a great one as Ana returned to team with me in a WWE Event that saw us face Beth Phoenix & Natalya in a TV Match that saw Beth Glam Slam Ana for the pin & then Natalya Humiliated me as she got me into her Sharpshooter & left me in it until I had to tearfully Beg for Mercy & wait for Her to release me .

My Back is Ok , but tonoght I have the Day Off & I'll fill you in on the 2 Ladies Matches they have tonight , the 1st will see Ana in her 1st official SWF Match back since her Injury facing some Rookie from the Training Academy that Ana should be able to put in her place & later on , Monster Nakano will be in action against Candice Michelle , yes folks , Candice Michelle , who ironicly was here in the Scandanavian Area & was at the WWE Show Backstage & talked to our Promoter about making an appearance here .

Right now it's time for Ana's match , so let's get too it .

1st out comes Ana's Opponent , some girl known as Ingrid Ink , playing up her Heel role as Death Rock Music plays , but she does look like she can handle herself as she is a 5'10 - 178 lb Black Girl & yes , she is full of Tatoos , hence her name Ingrid Ink .

Ingrid still does her stuff in the Ring as the Crowd goes wild as Ana emerges , thrilled to be back as they are happy to see her back & Ana really takes her time getting to the Ring as it's been a while & I can see Ingrid inside getting ticked off that Ana is taking so long .

Ana finally gets onto the Ring Apron & bends over with her back turned away from Ingrid & gives the Crowd a big Kiss & as she does , Ingrid charges her from behind & knees her hard into her Back , making Ana fly off the Apron & going rolling onto the floor .

Ingrid quickly follows & is ready to pounce as Ana gets back up & nails her with a Clothesline as she does get up & Ana is quickly down again .

Ingrid brings Ana up by her Hair & pulls her towards her & gives her another Clothesline , a rather strong one at that & Ana is in trouble & I can see her favoring her Neck , afraid it might be reinjured .

Ingrid doesn't care though & brings Ana up by her Hair again & places her Face First by the Ring Post , & then I watch as Ingrid goes from 1 Ringpost to another , dragging Ana as she goes while at the same time , smashing Ana's Head into the Ring Apron , knocking alot of senses out of her in the process .

Ingrid pulls Ana around the next Ringpost & again goes Post to Post while banging Ana's head against the Apron as the Ref stands like a Dumbass as always , not doing his Job aside from calling for the bell as Ingrid was initially leaving the Ring to go after Ana .

Ingrid Rolls Ana in & brings her up & then goes Headbutt crazy , giving Ana 12 in a row & releases her & Ana drops like a stone to the mat , seeing stars big time as Ingrid goes to the Top Rope & then dives down , driving her Big Hard Head into Ana's & I think Ana is completely KO'd as Ingrid plants a Knee down onto Ana's Chest & the Ref moves in , 1-2-3 & just like that , the Debuting Rookie Heel has got her 1st Pro Victory , but excuse me , I need to run & check on Ana , she could easily have a Concussion now .

I'm back & just like her last SWF Match , Ana is going to a Medical Facility as it is almost certain she has a Concussion from all the big Blows to her Head she took , but were almost at the time where we get to see Candice Michelle make her return to the Ring as she has had only a few Matches in small Indy Feds since leaving the WWE to play Mom to her Beautiful Child , but does want back in , which is why she is appearing here tonight , to get her Ring Legs back a bit , & if all goes well , Monster will learn why Candice was the WWE Ladies Champ in her time there .

After 1 more call to Mine & Ana's Understudy , Brianna , who went to the Medical Facility with Ana & I get 1 more update , time to cheer up as I see Monster head to the Ring to hopefully get put in her place by Candice .

Monster gets into the Ring & does her Storming Around stuff & finally I hear what I want to Hear , Candice's Song & out she comes , looking fit as ever & greets everyone she could until she enters the Ring & does a big tease for the Crowd as she is about to do her Disrobe & Reveal thing & when she finally does , she spends too much time playing with her Jacket as she takes it off as her Ample Chest is still sticking out as it's been a long time since she has done it , but for Monster , it is an Opening for her attack & Candice is so busy relishing in the moment , her moment is only broken when Monster nails her Ample Chest with a Running Clubbing Double Forearm & as Candice goes down quickly winded , Monster gives her 5 straight Small Splashes & then proceeds to remove Candice's Jacket & uses it to choke her & is able to do it for a bit before the incompetent Ref finally begins the 5 count for her to break the Choke or get DQ'd & Monster of course waits for the last moment to release the Choke & then tosses the Jacket in the Crowd as an unexpected Gift for the lucky Member of the Crowd who caught it .

It was all good & well for that Fan , but not for Candice as in the Ring , Candice is whipped into a corner & stands stunned as Monster charges in Crtushes her with her Ample Weight & backs away & Candice somehow still remains standing , but Monster just lets out an evil smile , & goes to the opposite Corner & Charges again & just when I think Candice will move away & turn the tide , which had to be her plan , she stands still as Monster crushes her again , even more forcefull than then the 1st Corner Splash & it now seems apparant that Candice has alot of Ring Rust & needs more Ring Time & easier Opponents to get back in the groove , although I still hold out hope she will turn the tide somehow , maybe now as she is laying on her Back , completely winded looking as Monster goes Top Rope & Dives , Move Candice Move , SPLAT  , the Ring shakes as Monster's weight Splashes down onto Candice's shapely Body as she never looked like she had a thought of moving & now Monster brings Candice up & gets her onto her Shoulders & runs & Falls Back & Crushes Candice with her Running Samoan Drop & Candice is just spent on the mat .

Monster gets up & yells something about " Champion " which is the only word I can make out & then she runs & jumps down , Crashing her Big Ass down onto Candice's Chest , Crushing it with her Butt Bomb finisher & after sliding off just a bit , quickly lies back down so her Head is resting on Candice's Chest as the Ref moves in , 1-2-3  & for the 2nd match in a row , Monster has Destroyed a WWE Diva , this night , a former WWE Champion as she Monster is close to face Maritza Martini at the next PPV for the Title .

THE END
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Watching my Partner get Destroyed 16 - The Return of Ana
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »
Thanks a lot for part 16
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem