News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Charlee Chase VS Blake Mitchell catfigth fantasy story

• 3 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Charlee Chase VS Blake Mitchell catfigth fantasy story
« on: October 30, 2011, 03:31:59 AM »
<b>Blake Mitchell</b>
Born: December 29, 1962 Daytona Beach, Florida
Height: 5 ft. 5 in.
Weight: 124 lbs.
Hair: Red-Brown
Eyes: Blue
Breasts: 36DD
Boobs: Enhanced
Waist: 25"
Hips: 38"
{alt}
<b>Charlee Chase </b>
Born: April 26, 1977 (1977-04-26)
Clearwater, Florida, USA
Measurements: 38-28-36
Bra/cup size: E  (same as DD cup)
Boobs: Enhanced 
Height: 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
Weight: 135 lb (61 kg)
Eye color: Green
Hair: Blonde
{alt}

Charlee faced Blake from across the room. They were in the bedroom of an upscale hotel located off the main strip in Vegas. It was the last room at the end of the hall. and there was no one next door so there would be no interruptions. Once again there benefactor AJ had paid for a private encounter between the 2 beauties. The previous fight had been just after Charlee had given birth and had yet to enhance her breasts to their current DD cup. She had been fighting for Apartment House Wrestling and had been contacted to do a private shoot that would not be shown to the public. She had easily recognized who her opponent was and had tried to be cordial but Blake looked at her with disdain and treated her like a punk kid for her to ride roughshod over and collect the somewhat hefty prize for winning the fight. Charlee had fought hard and had trapped the smaller women in some good scissor holds, but Blake wrestled her way free every time
  .   Then Charlee got fustrated and started punching Blake in the tits and stunned Blake was driven back with a pained look on her face, but she recovered quickly and struck back, uppercutting Charlee in the left tit so hard the blonde screamed in pain from the blow! {alt}Blake quickly followed up with a punch to the face that had the blonde reeling backwards.{alt} Charlee was slumped against the wall as Blake stormed forward and grabbed her tits in a vice like hold and started squeezing them mercilessly. The big blonde screamed and quickly reached out an latched onto Blake \‘s much bigger tits and started a tit squeeze -off with her, but her skills at tit squeezing were not yet up to par with Blake’s. It was soon apparent that her milk filled tits were just too sensitive and after some hard squeezing and twisting by Blake Charlee was brought to her knee's in agony! Blake then brought her to the ground and scissor Charlee from behind and then proceeded to humiliate her with a savage tit mauling.
     Then as Charlee was screeching in utter agony she savagely milked her tits dry in front of AJ. She had taunted Charlee the entire time she milked her tits, calling them pathetically small and wondering what it was AJ had seen in her and how he thought she ever stood a chance against a goddess of cat fighting like herself! Then she added insult to injury and used her big boobs to face smother the blonde till she just about passed out! Charlee had never been so humiliated in her life and had thanked God that the fight was never to be brought to the publics attention.
     "So the little titted loser finally got some tits. Well at least now I have something substantial to grab hold off as I squeeze you between my legs." Charlee gave as well as she got as she said, "Well it looks like your getting pretty old, what are you like 50 now? And these tits are better then yours ever were you fucking cxnt!" The bigger blonde cupped her tits and hefted them towards her foe. "You may have had the bigger tits way back when, but now I have the bigger and better one's.!" she purred. Blake purred back,” Can I milk them again and watch you cry little girl?!" "Go fuck yourself cxnt!" yelled Charlee as her face turned red with anger and Blake smiled now that she had gotten a rise from the younger women. Just wait till I get my hands on those tits this time, you'll wish they were still as small and pathetic as they used to be!" she said as she stepped forward towards the center of the bedroom. "We'll see whose tits are pathetic when I get done with yours you old washed up witch! Blake meet Charlee and they both reached out and grabbed each others large tits and the fight was on!   

To be continued......
Wrdwvr

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Re: Charlee Chase VS Blake Mitchell catfigth fantasy story
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 06:28:51 AM »
Great match up, both of these ladies are super sexy and real life fighters.  Looking forward to reading more.

(plus, I saw Charlee last week  ;D )

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 01:46:26 PM »
wrdwvr,

I am sorry I haven't siad this sooner, but it's good to have you back writing. I used to frequent your old sight weekly back in the day. It's like having an old friend back. Thank you for all the stories you have written and plan to write in the future.

JT

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 08:58:28 PM »
wordweaver's Julie Strain vs. Anna Nicole Smith (may she rest in peace) fight stories were the absloute best I have ever read.