News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Vulnerable Vicereine

• 2 Replies

Offline Ravenstein

Vulnerable Vicereine
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »
'Ello. I am new to the forums and I don't think I see much, if not any, catfight with this kind of scenario. Instead of bikini girls scrapping, I thought it would be interesting to see a catfight between two ladies of very different background and status in a more "fantasy"-based medieval setting. It is a long story and parts 1 to 3 are all characters and events build-ups leading to the fight.

Vulnerable Vicereine

Vicereine – a female viceroy, a royal representative of a monarch ruling a territory

Karala, the second daughter of King Alumar III of Aldiim, was appointed by her despotic father to govern their kingdom’s newest territory of Bliss as the Vicereine of Bliss. Bliss, an eighth of size of Aldiim and with only 700,000 inhabitants, was a small kingdom added to Aldiim’s territories and holdings by invasion and bloodshed.

Vicereine Karala, an Aldiim princess 27 years old, was granted authority by her father to govern the newly acquired territory and deal with its people with whatever means necessary to secure Aldiim’s grasp on Bliss. The beautiful and savvy princess decided that in order to pacify the proud citizens of Bliss and secure it as a territory of Aldiim will require the imposing of harsh draconian laws so that they will think twice before rising up against their new Aldiim overlords.

When Karala walked into the palace of Bliss flanked by mail-clad guards to be seated as vicereine, she declared on the balcony of the palace to the citizens that everything in the kingdom, from customs to law, will be subject to her rules and edicts. At that moment, the crowd became divided by applauses and yells of defiance. Some citizens of Bliss supported Aldiim’s rule while most were disgusted by the traitorous thoughts of their fellow countrymen.

Upon hearing her declaration of new laws, anger started to boil up inside me. I gritted my teeth and thought of strangling that black haired bitch with my bare hands. Who in the underworld does she think she is?

“She is a good orator don’t you think? I think we might have a brighter future with the Aldiims and their powerful rulers.” A fellow citizen said to me as he clapped his hand. I looked at him with disgust as he stared at the fair maiden standing on the balcony, smiling and gently shaking his head left and right.

I adjusted my hood and cloak and turned around to leave. I had heard enough. If anything can be done to save our kingdom and free it from foreign rule, it must be done now. But more important to me was finding my sister.

In our tiny kingdom, women not only worked alongside their men at home and outside in the field, they also bared arms and fought alongside men in wars. My sister, Tara, was captured by the Aldiims in a skirmish prior to the capitulation of our kingdom. I have to find her. She is the only relative I have left.

Pushing through the crowd of mixed reactions staring at my simple deerskin ankle-length boots kicking up pieces of papyrus with Aldiim’s flag on them scattered throughout the square, I could not help but imagine how the Aldiims were treating my sister. Did they execute her on the spot? Did they drag a wounded Tara to a cell? Could they be using her as labour? With every new idea that came up, the hatred and anger for the Aldiims and their vicereine reached a new level.

It took almost an hour for me to reach the Happy Hart Tavern several leagues away from the city. In the basement of the tavern, under all the drinking and laughter, was the headquarters of the last few divisions straggling army left in the region, which I had already joined.

“Quickly, we haven’t the time to lose!” A voice in the basement said. “We will head for Westmound at midnight.”

Westmound is the only city still under Bliss command and is many leagues away from here. If the army is marching there, that means they will be defending it instead of trying to push the Aldiims in their overwhelming numbers out of the capital. I had to make a decision between two choices of great importance; I can either follow the army and fight for my kingdom or I can go back the way I came from and find my sister.

My father always taught me that family is the most important thing in this world. Using his words as guidance, I chose my sister over Bliss. I am going back to the capital. I am going straight for the palace now under Aldiim’s banners and flags.

I am going to get her out.

I stood in the center square of the capital. It was nighttime and the honest folks vacated the streets. Besides a few papyrus blown around by the night gust, a few Aldiim guards in their armor and spears patrolled the streets. A quad of men guarded the main gate of the palace with a few archers on the walls. There is no way I am going in that way.

I walked along the walls and found a side door. Two guards snored like pig in their deep sleeps. A toppled jug of cheap ale was nearby. Can this get any easier? The door was locked from the inside and cannot be opened from the outside. Figured, that is a sally door. Luckily, there was an oak tree nearby. I easily climbed to the top of it and leapt for the wall and before you could say, “long live the king,” I was standing on the battlements.

The battlements did not surround the palace, part of it was simply adjacent to the main compound, meaning that a door on the battlement leads into the castle. I walked along the battlements and suddenly a door opened in front of me. I quickly hid to the side. As the door opened, a guard walked straight out and did not even look left or right. I simply crept behind him and walked into a spiral staircase going up.

I decided to keep going. Who cares? I had worked in the fields growing crops and served in the army for a year as a swordmaiden. Although I had not seen combat, I’ve been trained and my body is pretty strong for a 19 year old. I can beat the living hell out of whoever catches me.

After the staircase ended, I came across a hallway with a beautiful glass window on the opposite end. The radiant half moon was beautiful. Just a few steps away was a door on the right and another door on the left a couple of giant leaps away. As I walked forward, time seemed to have slowed down.

What in the world am I doing up here in the palace? What would I do if I were spotted? I had a clue where my sister would be but that would be the dungeon. I have spent the past few minutes tiptoeing my way up the palace instead of down, where the dungeon should me. I turned around to go downstairs but a footstep became audible in the direction I had come from. That guard probably came back from a break for fresh air.

I swallowed and held my chest. I was worried. As the door started to open, an idea immediately shot up in me. I am such an idiot; I am standing beside a door. I opened the door and walked in and closed it. I let out a long silent sigh of relief as the footsteps faded.

I turned and leaned my back on the door and I was standing in a bathhouse fit for royalty. The only light came in from the window and the bottom of the door I came in from and another door on my left. I dare not open any of the doors now so I crawled into an unlit fireplace.

I knew that the fireplace would lead to the other room. It is part of Bliss architecture that the fireplace is connected between the bathroom and living room to give heat to either room when needed. I also knew that there should be a crank some where in the fireplace. I found it and cranked it and the stone panel that separated the two rooms slid open a little. The vicereine was standing right in front of me.

I am unsure if it was the vicereine because I was kneeing in the fireplace, limiting my vision, so I could only see the bottom of the standing woman. I was unsure, but I could almost bet it was her. The woman wore a skirt too rich to be anyone but a jerk of royal birth.

“If you can do that, I would be very pleased.” The woman said as she turned around and faced the person she spoke to. She had not seen me, thank the spirits. She walked towards her converser. I cranked open the fireplace panel a bit more. The whole outfit of the woman came into view. She wore a purple one-piece gown of velvet material. The skirt was floor-length and tight. She was slender, curvy and had a flat stomach and nice boobs. Her body can be described in one word, voluptuous. Even my beautiful and fit sister would be jealous.

The entire room came into view. Red curtains covered the windows and the walls are of red wood. A luxurious bed lay to the right of the room and expensive carpeting covered the ground. A chandelier with dozens of candles brightly lit the room. I’d like to spend a night here.

“My lady, whatever would please you.” Said the male voice as the woman sat down on a red single couch next to a beautiful oval table with a silver plate full of fruits on it to face the man. From that point on, I saw her face and body from the side; it was the vicereine Karala herself! I cranked the lever a bit more and saw the man. He wore a Bliss army surcoat over his mail armor and held an iron goggled helmet in his right arm, clearly a soldier of the Bliss army. What is he doing with that invading bitch? She crossed her right leg over her left and purposely dangled her flats, with material and colour similar to her beautiful one-piece outfit.

“I would certainly be pleased.” She then slowly tilted her head and then flipped her long hair with her left hand and stroked it. The soldier could not help but stare at her purposeful shoe and hair play. She was seducing him. “I am a very fair person. I want to make the benefits mutual.” She finished with a small laugh.

“My lady.” The soldier said as he swallowed hard while staring at her. “I will go to Westmound and report to you their every move. I will not fail you.” At that point, I almost yelled out loud the worst possible insult you could call someone in the army. But I held back. I should not get myself caught by reacting loudly to a damned traitor who is going to sell us out to Aldiim.

“Here is your first payment. You will receive the rest as we make more progress against your Bliss countrymen who wouldn’t follow your wise example in joining us.” She said as she handed him a piece of papyrus and a bag of coins. The flats she was dangling then fell off her bare feet. I can’t say I was surprised; even the nail polish she wore was purple. Purple, it is the colour the royalty always wear. Just like some Byzantine emperors some crazy traveler from a billion leagues distance away preached about.

“If you dare to do anything against Aldiim, or me, you will suffer the same fate as those unruly and rebellious hooligans we had to deal with earlier today.” She threatened before she handed him the papyrus, supposedly her orders to him on what to do.

“My lady, I wouldn’t dare to. You are-“

“Very well.” She cut him off. She reached for her shoe and slipped her right foot into it and stood up. The two shook hands and the soldier walked out. She closed and locked the double doors and reached for the silver plate. I am guessing it was her dinner. She took a grape and opened her blood red lips and threw the grape inside. I was hungry and I swore to beat her ass back across the border earlier today so I thought to myself, “what the hell…”

“Who the hell are you?!” A surprised Karala asked after a gasp at my sudden emergence from the fireplace. After a brief moment of examining each other, she placed her right hand on her hip and smiled. “I am guessing you overheard our conversation.” She started to circle me. I stood still and we stared at each other. She was 5’5 and just a sword width taller than me due to her age. But I assured myself that I had toned muscle and she, being an Aldiim royalty, was probably some soft and fragile bitch. I doubt the age difference of 8 years puts anything in her favour if I were to throw myself at her. It looked as if she was lighter than me. She had probably never done any work that would cause an imperfection on her body, like calluses on her hands from working on the plough too long or ever had a sore foot from marching leagues upon leagues in heavy armor under the sun. I am 133 pounds and she was probably feather-weighted.

“You know, you little Bliss bitch. I can just call my guards and have your head catapulted into Westmound, where your countrymen are going to hole up like rats.” She stopped in front of me, smiling. Her taunts angered me. I wanted to smack her right there. If she called her guards, I would be dead. But I hope that her royal blood bred arrogance and cockiness and that is going to make her accept what I had to offer.

“How about you fight me?” I then smiled and crossed my arms. I wore a skin-tight leather trousers, perfect for a fight, and a leather top with a V-neck showing two cinnamon buns that some men tried to grab in the past. Her top was similar. Much of her back and chest was exposed due to the crops on the comfortable and cozy velvet top of her gown. It didn’t seem like there was much of a difference between our breast sizes.

“Fight me? What makes you think that a peasant like yourself is fit to lay your dirty hands on-…”

“I never knew that the Aldiim royalty were a bunch of cowards.”

“You!” She breathed in hard. “Alright, you’ve asked for it. I will throw you out the window you little bitch!” I never thought royalty could swear. I pulled a black headband from my wrist and tied my shoulder-length brown hair into a ponytail.

It will be my first battle against the Aldiim invaders. The enemy is the vicereine herself.

The vicereine pulled up her tight long purple sleeves just a little bit to bring out a silver coated headband and then fixed her sleeves. I rolled my eyes. She flipped her hair, now that she is standing her hair almost reached her knees, and started to tie it. The captain taught me while I was serving as a swordmaiden that there is no fairness in battle and giving the enemy a chance is signing your own death warrant. I grinned and narrowed my eyes and then I charged her.

Seeing me coming, she quickly stopped tying her hair and threw the headband down on the carpeted floor and raised her hands almost purely based on instinct. I caught both of her wrists with my hands and we struggled there for a bit. Each trying to outpush the other with superior strength. Suddenly, with a burst of strength, she managed to grab and hold my ponytail and pushed her hands forward, forcing my head back a bit but my body back by a few steps.

“This fight is over, sweetie.” She taunted. Really? Is this what she calls a fight? Pulling hair? I will show that bitch. I squeezed both of her wrists as hard as I could. She lost grip on my hair and let out a small scream. I ducked and leapt forward, circling my arms around her midsection my right shoulder on her stomach. I pushed forward as fast and as hard as I could. My lower back and calf felt the burn. Within a few seconds, I had pushed her back crashing towards the redwood wall. She let out a small gasp as if the audible impact forced the air out of her.

I was in a position to do her some serious harm so I took the advantage. I reached for my right wrist with my left hand and locked in hard and squeezed as hard as I could. She won’t be able to breath. She grabbed hold of my hair again and pulled on it. I then squeezed harder and harder. She gave up the hairpulling. In a few seconds, I felt both of her hands hitting my upper back. She was clubbing me in a desperate attempt to get me off of her. The first two hits weren’t too painful. I managed to hold but then suddenly, a third club came crashing down on my upper back. I felt my heart hitting my ribcage and I coughed loudly twice. Before she could club me again with both of her hands, I dragged her from the wall and threw her to the floor.

Instead of falling like an autumn leaf, she crashed into the oval table, knocking the silver plate full of food to the ground. “How do you like that?” I taunted. She fixed her hair and turned around to face me, her upper body and right arm still on the table and her mouth was wide open, trying to breath in some air she had lost. Her left arm clutched her belly as she rested for a brief moment on the oval table. I also tried to catch my breath. Getting knocked on the center of your upper back really hurts.

“You will pay for this, scum!” I took the insult heavily and walked towards her. She jumped to her feet and got behind the oval table.

“Using that as a shield? You pussy.” I walked to my right while she ran around the oval table to her right. I walked to my left and she did the same to her left. I shook my head. “I love how you are using that table like they are your soldiers. They take all the spears and arrows while you stay safe behind them, enjoy the benefits and reap the glory after the carnage.”

“A girl’s ought to use what she has.” She answered and then quickly picked up an apple from the ground and threw it at me. I almost burst into a giant laughter at her pathetic attempts at hurting me. She knows she cannot beat me, but she is too full of pride to give in yet.

“You pathetic whore.” I called and immediately slammed the table with my left hand and threw myself across towards her. She raised her right hand and slapped me in the face as I got to her, but I had tackled into her and pushed her back a few steps. I put my right hand on her long black hair and pushed it towards the ground. She bent over and cried.

“How do you like some hairpulling now?” I asked. With her right hand holding her hair and her left trying to trip me by grabbing my firm legs, she was helpless. I began clubbing and slapping her on her back, the exact area where she had clubbed me, with my left hand.

“You bitch!” She yelled. She let go of her hair and pulled my legs with both of her arms. To my surprise, this privileged bitch got me off my feet and I fell flat on my bottom. I expected what was to come immediately afterwards. She threw herself on me. I raised my knees and tried to kick her away while she slapped and scratched my face and head. We, again, aimed for each other’s hair for a few moments and then back at trying to become the one on top of the other.

I hate to admit it but I don’t really know how to handle this situation. In the army, I was trained to run and march in mail armor, iron helmets and plates for my breasts, I was trained to parry and fight with a sword and using a shield. I was never taught how to properly beat the living crap out of some pussy bitch who only knows how to scratch, tear and pull hair and fight based on instincts and impulses instead of thinking ahead about where to knock someone. I wonder what she would be thinking. She is probably having the dilemma of her life about whether to give in to a simple Bliss girl or fight on and probably finish the most physically demanding job of her entire life.

“I wonder how you are going to get out of this, you Aldiim slut!” I taunted as I turned her over and sat on her stomach while struggling to pin her right arm down with my left. “No ranks of warriors protecting you now, huh?” I slapped her with my right and then backhanded her. She thrust her left hand forward and jabbed me right under my right eye and scratched my face. It left small scratch marks but it hurt really badly.

“Too bad your pretty face will cease to-”

“Too bad your pretty face will never look the same again!” I yelled in a pissed angry rage as I slapped and backhanded her again. It split her lips and she started to bleed but her beautiful pale visage did not change at all. I grabbed hold of her throat with both of my hands. Her right hand, now free, joined her left in an attempt to loosen my choke on her.

“Get… *cough*… Off of me… Aggh! You bitch!” She cursed.

“Do you give?” I asked as my fingers enveloped her soft throat.

“Not in a million years to you dirty farmers!” She managed to squeeze out of her tightening throat. She coughed more afterwards. She tried so hard to get me off of her. I could feel her belly shaking and bouncing and being propelled upwards by her legs in an attempt to throw me off. The fact that the bottom part of her beautiful gown was a tight floor-length skirt didn’t help the situation either.

“You see, if you Aldiim girls join your men on the fields and help around or even do some physical work like ours instead of staying at home knitting, cooking reading, writing or playing harps and zithers all day, you wouldn’t be in this dire situation.” I taunted while laughing at her. It really looked like she will pass out soon.

After all else had failed, she looked to her right and reached for the silver plate on the floor and smacked me with it. A bang was heard. The edge of the plate slammed me right on my left cheekbone. I rolled to my right and landed on my knees and held my face. The pain was quite excruciating. That was metal on my bones. I turned and looked at her. She barely got up on her feet and ran towards me with her hands holding up her skirt and kicked me first on my side and again on my face. I was knocked back. She kicked me a second time, on my stomach. I held it and coughed a bit and turned around to crawl away on my knees.

As I retreated, she kept kicking me on my bottom and back. The plate had hurt me really bad. I just kept crawling while she kept kicking, then stopping for a short few seconds to rest and rub her throat, then continuing the endless barrage of kicks and weak punches. I have endured about a dozen kicks on my back. What kept me down weren’t her kicks, Aldiim girls are weak and can’t kick or punch to hurt someone badly without breaking a bone or two of theirs, but the plate that had knocked me really hard.

“You should follow the example set by your fellow countrymen,” she laughed and taunted as she paused her assault, “your country is a joke and so is your people. Weak and pathetic.”

That was when I rolled my right hand into a hard piece of rock. She doesn’t know what I was planning for her with my fist; all she could see is the back of a girl crawling away from her on the ground who is about to give her a royal ass beating. I could feel my fingertips digging hard into my palm and my thumb pressing hard on the bones of my middle finger as I rolled my fist. Still, it wasn’t hard enough. I pressed my fist harder until my entire right hard flexed solid. After some more kicking, this last one booting my ass and pushed me forward a bit towards her cozy double bed, she grabbed my hair with both her hands and tried to pull me up. I reached up and grabbed one of her wrists with my left hand and turned around facing her and sent my right hand, a blunt arrow catapulted from a giant crossbow, straight towards her stomach, just under her v-neck cleavage. It better fucking land where I want it.

“OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFF!” She let out loudly. Then it seemed like time had stopped. It was a glorious moment for me and I felt extremely happy. I am punishing the people who invaded my kingdom and possibly slaughtered thousands. Her lips formed a small circle where air pretty much vacated her entire body. I wish someone with great artistic talent would use our body positions as a pose for an epic masterpiece for it shows a kneeling Bliss patriot on her knees fending off warmongers of aggression by driving a sword into the stomach of the terrible Aldiim vicereine standing tall above her victim.

She was standing weakly on her tiptoes, only because I knocked her off her heels. Both her hands were still on my hair but I couldn’t feel any more pulling and her upper body and head leaned towards me, over my head. I was still on my knees, my left hand grabbing one of her wrists and my right hand like a spear piercing her stomach.
As time seemed to go back to normal, she fell towards me as I crawled to the side. She landed flat on her stomach on her bed and then rolled to her side and clutched her stomach with both of her arms. I stood up and looked at her. She desperately tried to comfort her battered stomach and gasped heavily for air. The blood on her lips and the tears coming down her face from her beautiful eyes made me happy. I stood proudly over the her.

I don’t think I’ve had enough. I walked closer and grabbed her ridiculously long hair and pulled on it. With her left hand on my hand grabbing her hair and right hand still on her pain-struck stomach, she struggled to get up. I felt like I was completely victorious and that her life was in my hands. So I decided to take it easy. I pulled her hair so that she would follow me like a good puppy. I intended to throw her towards a wall and drive a few more into her stomach when she tightened her hands around my throat and squeezed. I turned my face around to look at her. The desperation in her eyes easily noticed. I was surprised. She was still about to fight.

I struggled to pry her hands off my neck. I coughed and struggled to breath. She pushed me back. When my ass hit the oval table, I leaned back and my back pretty much lay on the table with her on top trying to choke me to death. The prying didn’t work; she was giving everything she had. I hit her hands with my palm and it didn’t work either. I raised my legs to try to push her away but it ended up with my knee on her stomach not doing anything but holding her back a little. I kicked wildly at her belly and with little space for a proper kick, she was only pushed back a little and then she would come back at me. I went back to what worked perfectly earlier in getting her hands off my hair. I grabbed her wrists and squeezed. It had made her scream earlier. To my surprise, it still didn’t work even though she screamed.

“Bi… *cough* itch…” She said. She was still breathing hard but started to smile at my suffering. I was soon out of breath and my eyelids became heavy. Her smile quickly turned into a maniacal laugh. As all hope seemed to be lost, a potential enemy soon became a friend.

“My lady is everything alright?” A guard called from outside the bedchamber. We both immediately looked towards the door. The guard had heard Karala when I hit her in the stomach. That was when I acted. I turned back to Karala and while she was in that brief moment of being distracted by the guard, I head-butted her boobs. I went through them to her chest like nothing. She fell back and grabbed my hands as I charged her.

“My lady we heard some screams. Is everything alright?”

She let out a heavy gasp and then called, “Help me!” in the struggle. Dammit, I am going to get caught in this fucking place by a pack of wild Aldiim dogs that are going to tear me to shreds. I tried to run but she grabbed me. “You are not going anywhere now.” She said in a weak voice as she tried to keep me engaged.

“You’re not going anywhere either!” I answered. She tried to run towards the door to open the door. That was a funny situation. She was trying to run away to get her men into the room but at the same time she must stay to ensure I don’t rush for the fireplace to get away. While I tried to rush the fireplace, I had to make sure she doesn’t run to open the door. I guessed we were meant to stay and fight until someone is on the floor begging for her life.

My hands were up high and so were hers. We were trying to overpower the other. That was when I drove my knee at her crotch. She yelled, “Agggh!” I then immediately kneed her again but this time on her stomach. She tiptoed and let out an “oouff!” She bent down while our hands were still locked on each other’s. She was helpless if I decided to kick her some more. With that velvet gown of hers, her legs were useless so she could only rely on her hands.

“The vicereine is in trouble!”

“You there! Get that marble bench!”

They were going to ram the locked double doors open to get to the vicereine. I have to get away from her and head towards the fireplace and get away.

“You, soldier!”

“Captain?”

“Circle around through the bathroom, use the fireplace!”

Dammit! They are going to cut me off! I looked at the fireplace; no one was coming through yet. I looked back at vicereine Karala. She stood up again and pushed forward. She had caught me by surprise as I looked away and pushed me again towards the oval table. This time, she fell forward with me and I turned to my right, forcing her to fall off the table with me sitting on top of her. I grabbed her throat with my left and raised my right hand as a fist.

Seeing the fist that had grinded the air out of her soft belly earlier, she started to call for a truce. “Pp… *cough* please!” She begged. “I am a princess, you cannot treat me like this!” Both her hands grabbed my left hand. There was nothing that prevented me from making her nose bleed instead of just her lips.

“The Aldiim is begging for mercy?” I answered with a laugh. “I thought you’d never give in!”

“This *cough* *cough* is all my father’s doing. The invasion, making me rule this dirty kingdom-“

“WHAT?!” I asked in rage.

“I mean, making me the vicereine of this beautiful *cough * kingdom of yours, was all his idea.”

“Making trash up would save your little ass.” I punched her on the face. She screamed loudly in pain and then loudly for help. The guards now know what is happening to their vicereine; she was getting the beating of her life. I raised my fist again and pummeled her in the boobs. She gasped loudly after the hit. She was struggling to breath. I raised my fist again but I stopped as something made a loud bang on the double doors. The guards were probably using that marble bench they were talking about as a battering ram to great effect. I looked at the doors and it was cracking. Fuck, I need to get away quick!

“You are dead.” She managed to utter in a weak voice and smiled. I pushed my forearm on her throat. She opened her mouth and gasped while jerking her head and body left and right, trying to shake me off.

“My lady vicereine, we are almost in!” The guards yelled. The double doors were strong and could probably hold a few more rams.

“Listen to me. If you don’t do as I say, YOU are dead.” I pulled her by her arm and dragged her up. I scanned the room and found a dagger on a bookshelf. I ran towards it and picked up the weapon by its black leathery hilt and placed its point on her face. “You are going to tell them to fuck off when the door opens.”

“Go die in a fire.” She responded and slapped me in the face with her free left hand. I squeezed her right arm that I was holding hard and kneed her in the stomach. She collapsed on her knees and held her stomach with both her arms. After enduring a hard punch, knee and maybe a few kicks during the struggle, I would love to pull off her gown and see the bruises on her midsection but time was not on my side for the door was cracking. I pulled her hard by her hair and she stood up with one arm comforting each her hair and stomach. She breathed heavily.

“It is alright. Your guards won’t even come close if I do this.” I sliced her throat softly. She gave in immediately. “Good.” I said. Tears were pouring down from her eyes as I intimidated her with the dagger on her throat.

“Please, I’ve lost.” She cried. “Just don’t hurt me anymore!” I couldn’t help but smile.

“My lady! We are in!” A guard yelled as the double doors were rammed to the ground by the marble bench held by half a dozen guards. Immediately, a quad of armored warriors wielding swords jumped into the room. I turned Karala to face her guards and had both my left forearm and the sharp edges of the dagger placed on her throat. She had both her little paws holding my left elbow softly. I had her as a hostage. The guards came to a sudden halt. They were stopped dead in their tracks.

I will order her to release Tara from the dungeon, if she is held there, and we will leave the palace with vicereine Karala as hostage. Her guards and soldiers won’t dare to do anything with their princess, a vulnerable vicereine in my grasps.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 07:15:50 PM by Ravenstein »

Offline LeeRoyCrane

Re: Vulnerable Vicereine
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 06:29:45 PM »
This is great!  I really enjoy these type of settings.

Would make for a great movie!

Offline Ravenstein

Re: Vulnerable Vicereine
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:50 PM »
Thanks =]