News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home For The Holidays

• 20 Replies

Offline harpua13

• God Member
Re: Home For The Holidays
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2015, 07:27:55 PM »
I can't believe this story has been here all this time and I never read it. My loss. I love the character of Stephanie. You really brought her to live for me. I would love to see a sequel story with her in it. This was well written and had great action. I actually felt for her thru the whole story. I love how she and her grandfather connected at the end as well.

You have quiet a way with a story. Great job. I would love to PM you more about this story sometime.

Thank you! Steph will always be one of favorite little bundles of neurosis.  :)

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 12:01:46 AM »
Hey, I thought you were supposed to give presents on Christmas, not Thanksgiving. Wonderful story! You really work hard to build the settings, the conflict and the characters before getting into the actual fight. And I loved the ending with the food all over the bitchy loser. Thanks, for all of that and Happy Thanksgiving to you, Harpua and all the FCF fans.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 09:45:27 AM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!
Free your mind.

Offline LindsayKO

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2017, 03:40:07 PM »
This is absolutely -wonderful-

Offline Colt45

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2017, 04:23:58 AM »
I'm so glad this got brought up again, this is my favorite story I've ever read on this forum.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 08:52:14 AM »
Thanks so much! I don't get on much anymore, but I still love this one and It's a pleasure sharing it every year!
Free your mind.