News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cool Superheroine wrestling match

• 3 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Cool Superheroine wrestling match
« on: November 26, 2011, 06:03:32 PM »
I am not sure where this match is from and have never seen the wrestlers before, but I really liked it.
http://www.catfights.ru/2011/01/lisa-marie-vs-bobbie.html

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Cool Superheroine wrestling match
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 05:24:27 AM »
Video would not play for me , but I'm pretty certain it is a Double Trouble Production
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 04:45:16 PM »
Love the boots and the brunette. The match was too much pro style for me - yeah I know the slug line was "wrestling match" - would have liked more apartment house styled wrestling.   Usually as soon as I see the ring and ropes it turns me off. 

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
Video would not play for me , but I'm pretty certain it is a Double Trouble Production

You are right it is DT-413-02 from DT wrestling
SUPERHEROINE CHALLENGE
LISA MARIE VS. BOBBIE
Description from Website
This match provides all the excitement you can expect when two delectable beauties dressed in masks and boots battle each other for supremacy. The Amazonian Superheroine from Down Under, Lisa Marie, has come to America to accept a challenge from the black-masked Bobbie. Surrendering their power belts, the wondrous women begin fighting a fairly straight wrestling match with the superheroine taking the early advantage and the villainess suffering through long leg scissors, headlocks and backbreakers. Lisa Marie, certain of victory, becomes overconfident and allows the desperate Bobbie to pull down Lisa Marie's star-spangled bra and maul her exposed vulnerable breasts — the amazing Amazonian's one weakness. Lisa Marie's strength is soon sapped and Bobbie takes great pleasure in punching, kicking and otherwise torturing the New Zealand powerhouse. Will the superheroine be able to rally from the brink of defeat and beat back the villainess' assault? We know, but we ain't telling.
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem