Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 26, 2014, 07:55:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Pregnant girls fight?  (Read 3339 times)
lexman3xl
God Member

« on: December 02, 2011, 12:09:26 PM »

Does anyone know about any pregnant moms who got into fights?...On Springer, I saw a story once about a woman who fought right after giving birth that very same day....
luffy316
God Member

a couple with an interest in all manner of fights

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 12:23:21 PM »

nothing to be taken too seriously that I know of... most people I know who've been pregnant don't even like getting up and walking around let alone fighting

have cybered some pregnant fights before, since I know someone with a particular like for that kind of thing, and seem to recall one or two stories on hostboard about it. also remember some recently birthed mothers titfighting the day of their child's birth, resulting in more of a milkfight than a tit fight

taking writing commissions, drop me a line with ideas if you like. past work: http://luffy316.blogspot.com/

new fighting comic!
http://giantqueensakura.thecomicseries.com/comics/first
HB
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 03:11:29 PM »

nothing to be taken too seriously that I know of... most people I know who've been pregnant don't even like getting up and walking around let alone fighting

Bingo Cheesy
saesneg

Wrestler, Voice Verified Member.

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 03:58:55 PM »

Does anyone know about any pregnant moms who got into fights?...On Springer, I saw a story once about a woman who fought right after giving birth that very same day....

I'm sure some of the usual suspects here will claim to fight all the way to the delivery room door but the reality is that pregnant women gradually limit the physical activities they do over the course of their pregnancy.

At what point they choose to stop certain activities is of course down to them as individuals.

But most of the more strenuous stuff does get stopped at some point even if only until after the birth and I'd suggest actually fighting is something that would be terminated fairly early on.

There comes a point when doing most ordinary things can be awkward and you really just want the birth to be over with, missing horse riding, water skiing, fighting or God only knows what else doesn't really register at that point.

As for returning to any type of fighting soon afterwards?

Well....kind of depends upon many things that.  But again, I'd say very few women will do anything of the sort.
We don't stay bed ridden for weeks these days after birth but even after a natural birth you tend to want a few days to get over the whole thing.

Add to that the fact that most women lose fitness during pregnancy and would need time to recover that.....we don't just drop the baby and get our muscles back.

Then of course the woman may have been cut to assist delivery.....and then stitched back up. You really don't want those stitches tearing open apart from the fact that they can damn well hurt even when they are intact.

And let's not even go too far into having had a caesarian delivery.....enough to say it's a major surgical procedure cutting through the abdomen muscle wall and trust me....it takes a while to heal from that one and even then you are left with a spanking great scar for the rest of your life.  

So no, probably not a great deal of it going on....if any.
gmenn
God Member

I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 09:23:33 AM »

A good hairpulling battle is always possible.
BigDevil-
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 04:08:35 AM »

This is absolutely ridiculous. Any woman that is stupid enough to fight while she is preganant doesnt deserve to have the child once it is born. And maybe even should be put in jail while pregnant to protect the unborn child. And of course have the child taken away from her after it is born.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (Benjamin Franklin 1759).
nutmeg78
Global Moderator
God Member

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 04:34:12 AM »

I would have to think a miscarriage because of a catfight would be one of those moments who would haunt a woman to her grave.

My blog: http://megforrest.blogspot.com My gift to you all.
Once and Always.Once and Always
fightfanatic
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 04:51:03 AM »

I would have to think a miscarriage because of a catfight would be one of those moments who would haunt a woman to her grave.

Agreed. You can always fight another a day, but you'll never get that baby back.

Be responsible for your own likes and pleasures instead of looking to blame others for crossing lines.-Marydfights
simcock
God Member

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 02:19:52 PM »

there's a video on youtube (can't give link) - astreetfight between 2 very stupid bitches. one of the girls is pregnant. ends with one of the girls lying unconscious on the pavement. yes, she did miscarry!!!!!
bobhowardtnusa
God Member

1000 YARD STARE: Only God and a Combat Vet Know!

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 07:16:50 PM »

My girlfriend Sherry had a pregnant kitten fight with another pregnant woman Debbie.  The fight was not real violent and it did turn out to more of a breast milk fight than anything else.  Afterward Debbie's husband tried to fuck Sherry and we ended up in a very bloody Dock and Inject duel.  Both ladies gave birth to healthy little girls!  Bob

1000 YARD STARE:  Only God and a Combat Veteran Understand!
1st Bn 30th Inf Reg 3rd Inf Div Battle Colors
fight fan steve

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 08:13:29 PM »

Wow, Bob! Can you share more details or photos of the pregnant fight? Thanks!
lexman3xl
God Member

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 09:24:18 PM »

What's a "Dock and inject" duel?
CecilBDmented
God Member

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 09:25:05 PM »

Wow, Bob! Can you share more details or photos of the pregnant fight? Thanks!

"Dock and Inject duels"?  Pregnant fights?  Some guys actually become aroused at the thought of this type of thing?  I'm not judging but this just seems way 2 over the top weird.  I sincerely don't get it or even see how it could be "gotten".
bobhowardtnusa
God Member

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 11:51:35 PM »

Some people have led a very sheltered life and are limited by the preseps of their own minds.

bobhowardtnusa
God Member

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 12:46:57 AM »

Dock and Inject dueling is describe in my man to man posts in this forum.  Thanks Bob

Pages: [1] 2 3

Jump to: