News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Blonde vs brunette: Limited rules catfight!

• 9 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Blonde vs brunette: Limited rules catfight!
« on: December 04, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »
Hi guys,

Who do you think would win a limited rules nude catfight between Chantelle Fox and Toony??  A few pics below to help you decide.

Toony 5'3" tall and a dress size 8

{alt}

Chantelle Fox 5'2" tall and a dress size 8 to 10

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 10:51:28 PM by CATZ_R »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Blonde vs brunette: Limited rules catfight!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
Toony has not been around for a while......but she has way too much experience to go down for a little girl with one fight under her belt......especially if it is nude with limited rules.....

Offline TheWatchman504

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 01:25:30 AM »
Toony really knows how to get nasty in a fight with the hair pulling and hard slapping. I don't know who would win I have not seen Chantelle Fox fight yet but this is one I am really interested in. I wonder what are the limited rules?
No holds barred in real life cat  fights are the best.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 11:17:59 PM »
Toony really knows how to get nasty in a fight with the hair pulling and hard slapping. I don't know who would win I have not seen Chantelle Fox fight yet but this is one I am really interested in. I wonder what are the limited rules?

Kicking is allowed (not to stomach).  Breast grabbing/mauling as opposed to nipple tweaks.  It would be a pretty nasty catfight that would be produced for you hardcore fans.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 04:28:51 PM »
Toony wins after a very long fight. Possible rematch would be fitting.
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
Tooney will destroy poor Chantelle!!!   ;)

Offline Hitcliff & Sandra P.

• God Member
  • Sandra & Cliff, wrestling tag team
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »
Chantelle Fox will win 'though I'd cheer for the blonde!
Love is... teamwrestling!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 03:07:26 AM »
Toony would wear her out...use those huge breasts against her. Blonde wins

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 05:13:40 PM »
I just watched the whole match and it's well worth the price of it. WOW is all I can say! I was mentioning how I wanted to see a wild titpulling fight and it actually turned out to be the most punishing brutal titpulling I think I ever saw. Both even matched super gorgeous super sexy girls really went after eachother for real,the hairpulling was brutal too. It's the sexiest fight I think I ever saw and I so appreciate both women putting their incredible beauty on the line like that,makes me love them even more. :)
I thought Toony was the most gorgeous and cutest until I saw Chantelle Fox in action,she's the hottest cutest and most gorgeous babe. Blonde vs brunette makes it the sexiest match too. Thanks CatzR for putting on these fabulous sexy catfights for us.
well said Rikki and could not agree more......best fight to date from CATZR and hopefully ushering in a new baseline for catfighting tactics with the girls......Toony has been a long time favorite of mine and her return to the ring was exactly what i would have expected.......and Chantelle looked the best she had ever looked except i think there is little doubt that she was not quite expecting the ferosity of Toony.......the viscious kick Toony delivered in the first seconds of the fight both surprised and angered Chantelle but up to that point i dont think Chantelles head was prepared for the tough fight she was about to encounter......and Toony wasted no time in attacking those beautiful titties of Chantelles.......a very difficult situation for Chantelle as it made it difficult for her to mount an offense.....a truly awesome fight........Toony is back but rest assured her next opponent will be much more prepared for her tactics and my guess is we will see one hell of a match up.......

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 11:32:50 PM »

Thank you all for taking the time to vote in this poll, much appreciated.  I would also like to thank everyone for their positive feedback.

It sounds as if the fight lived up to everyone's expectations, which from my point of view, is very good to hear.  Like Toony vs Rocket, I'm sure it will be a favourite with you fans for a long time to come.

Thanks again

The Catz Review team