News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Intense savage nhb catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Intense savage nhb catfight
« on: December 19, 2011, 04:32:56 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,19345.0.html
You decide who would triumph in this all out NHB cougars catfight between Martha and Rose.
{alt}

So according to this poll catfight , i ll finish my story .
Please inform you , that this poll fight ends on next Saturday ,Dec 24 Chrustmas Eve.
So please cast your vote !!!

VOTE HERE : :

"Clear the place!" said the General Organizer of "those underground prize fights" then and the servants wiped the floor between the two rows of tables. "Bring the two women!"

The two contenders came in and a mumble of appreciation ran through the audience. Both women were naked and their shapes impressed everyone from the very moment they appeared. They were big, they looked strong and they were willing to fight to a devastating end - the glare in their eyes showed obviously that none would exhibit the least lenience towards her foe… Both were endowed with heavy breasts, and their bellies were strong that made the men in the audience eye them with lust - all in all they were stout women, obviously worked out by hard labor.

The Chez Reb fighter was about 55,  same height 5"7  and thicker legged than the Sweden catfighter, but the latter had strong arms. She had rough, but attractive traits - . Her black hair was long and she had dark brown eyes that threw an almost icy glare. Martha blushed and she covered her big breasts with an arm, while cupping her thick genital hair with the other. She had more than generous breasts, surmounted by huge, brown areolas; her round nipples, the size of a cherry, proudly tasted the air. She had broad hips and strong legs, very strong legs, noticed. 

Rose was a nice milf woman , 43 years old, and her face was always smiling. She had deep, brown eyes, a slightly crooked nose that gave her an air of nobility and straight lips.  Her large breasts were smaler than Martha"s , but her muscles were tense and she surely had stamina. Her arse, however, was her most prominent asset - her huge buttocks were sumptuous and they were fully made of hard muscles. Oh, yes she was damned strong! A damned strong cougar fighter! 

"Rose is  the strongest woman here" , announced  Leung her trainer, proudly.

"Your Rose will bite the dust!" shouted Deng , Martha"s hubby clearly taken away by the wine he already drank. "Look, honourable nobles, my womana is bigger and she will tear Rose apart!"

"We shall see about that..." said Leung, smiling. "I am sure my woman will do her best! After all, I promised her a great deal of money…"

"As did I with my fighter, honourable audience!" spat Deng, rolling his eyes around the hall. "I must warn you, that my woman will be merciless with your woman! Beside, she defeated the strongest woman from Uk  !"

"Rose is anxious to crush your woman's skull, my friend! She also proved before that she's a good fighter, believe me!" said Leung, smiling, and looked at General organizer . The General took a deep breath and got between the two women. They were already in rd, staring at each other with wild eyes, parted by only two feet.

"Go on! Let the best one win!" shouted General organizer.

Yelling, the two sturdy milf fighters  ran at each other like rams, throwing a shower of blows to the face and shoulders. The Chez Reb fighter was in a fighting frenzy and proved to be a hard slapper from the very first, hitting like a wild bear. Rose however, was more deliberate, throwing powerful hammer butts at her opponent's face and, for awhile, they kept hitting each other in the middle of the great hall, between the two rows of tables. Grunting and hissing, they went on, hitting harder and harder until the older Martha managed to force backwards Rose.
TO BE CONTINUED

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Intense savage nhb catfight
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 02:39:45 AM »
You decide who would triumph in this all out NHB cougars catfight between Martha and Rose
3 days left to finish the poll so please cast your vote , to finish the story

Offline maggie44

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 04:29:11 PM »
Rose by a mile

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 05:30:52 PM »
2nd part of the story

They began to let brief grunts and Martha increased the pressure even more, delivering these unusual slaps that always snapped back Rose's head. The onlookers began to encourage Martha who, fueled by their cheers, managed to keep Rose cornered. Rose began to look in disarray against the relentless Chez Reb fighter and, gathering her strength in a desperate effort to escape, delivered a most powerful hammer butt that got Martha in the right breast, making Martha squeal.

"You cxnt, you'll pay for that" yelled Martha, throwing herself against the Sweden fighter, arms outstretched. Rose twisted her trunk and dug another powerful punch in Martha's right breast, the way her trainer taught her. She felt it mash under her knuckles, as if the woman's soft flesh tore beneath the skin - Martha opened wide her eyes and retreated, massaging her voluminous breast.

That's it,  bitch! You'll be more careful from now on, thought Leung.

"Go get her, Rose! Teach the bitch a lesson!" shouted her fans .

Rose gave a wild grunt of acknowledgement and rushed at Martha, getting her in a side neck lock. In response, Martha let a savage yell and her arms encircled Rose's waist. The crowd in the hall began to shout, enjoying that the two furious women unleashed their energies. For awhile, they went from here to there,Rose dragging  Martha in furious bursts, the latter struggling to avoid her being thrown to the ground.

"Punch her face! Punch her face!" advised her trainer, fiercely, as Rose succeeded in bending Martha in two.

The two cougars were now giving loud moans of effort and, as time passed by; Martha   managed to secure a good hold around Rose"s neck. Rose parted her long legs and fought to remain on her feet but then, the Chez Reb fighter began to punch her in the face.

"Yes,  Punch her! Crush her face! Crush her bloody face!"

A most powerful punch exploded in Rose"s face then and the Sweden fighter parted her legs even wider. She looked confused - her breasts swayed from side to side and blood was pouring off her broken nostrils. She hardened, however, the waist embrace but Martha  punched Rose again, with all her might, crushing her lips this time. Rose's strong thighs began to tremble, the crowd roared and Martha let a wild yell then, managing to outwrestle Rose to her knees, to the hoorays of the backers and those others who had bet on Martha.

TO BE CONTINUED WITH THE FINAL 3RD PART - this story is according to poll result - Martha is leading 11-7