News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Michelle the catfighting Wife returns!

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Michelle the catfighting Wife returns!
« on: December 22, 2011, 07:26:26 PM »
It is my pleasure to announce the return of the lovely Michelle to the story world of Wrdwvr.
Of course not everyone is happy about it and TiffanyGG wants to show the "OLDER" lady that she is th eQueen of the Wrdwvr story world now and there is no room for Micheel and her 37DD's anymore.
You can see the start of what should became a classic rivaly of the old versus the new as these 2 wildcats go at it. Tiff has already made some comments on Michelle's new FCF profile.
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25591
Tiffany has made a few comments for me to forward as well!
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=23088
 I would walk up to that old hag and press my massive tits into her old sagging tits flattening them like the washed up udders they are and grin... Telling her that her time has passed and she should have stayed retired. Then I would give her man the sexiest of smiles and wink and tell him that when I've finished with granny that I'd be happy to let him see what a real set of tits feels like when they are wrapped around his cock...

..... Just that she never impressed me in any of your stories and that AJ was taking pitty on you and your pathetic excuse for tits...

That she won't be the first senior citizen that has tried to take me on and that she won't be the last one I will be sending to the plastic surgeon and then the retirement home. That her era is over and that I am part of a new breed of catfighter that she doesn't stand a chance in hell against...: That I won't stop, I won't take pitty and I won't accept her submission. I'm going to end her and her sagging tits once and for all.
: And then I'm going to take her precious husband, not cause I want him but just because I CAN!
Stay home skank, your out of your league!

After she is sobbing and a beaten and bloody mess laying beneath my perfect body I would pin her arms under my legs and maul her tits beyond repair till she either passed out or shriek her submission and retirement from catfighting, forever. Hehe

Michelle had her own response of course....

Hey AJ,

You can tell Tiff to go Fuck herself!  Wait...I'll tell her myself!

Listen bitch..I've been putting away little girls like you since you were in elementary school!  You just better be sure that your body can back up that big mouth of yours because you have made some statements that I am going to demand you prove!  I'll use your fucking cow tits for punching bags and knock the saggy sacks all over your chest.  When we are done it will be you who is thinking of retirement and wondering how the old hag beat the crap out of you.  Oh, and don't worry about my husband...he already knows what a real woman can do with his cock...he doesn't need some fat skank like you to get him at attention!  So bring it on bitch...I would love to teach you some lessons in what a real catfighter can do to a cxnt like you!  Your tits are mine and if you keep running your mouth they won't be all that belongs to me!

Now onto the story....

The lights were low and the smell of old cigar smoke seemed to be everywhere so I lit up a Corona and puffed till all I smelled was its aroma. I was still pinching myself as I sat in the first row behind the center of the ring. Kathkat sat directly opposite of me and gave me the finger. She was probably still in pain from the pounding and mauling she had  suffered a few weeks back at the hands of Tiffany. Then came the bet they had made and as the loser Kathkat had to let me tittyfuck her. I felt terrible and elated at the same time as I had done it. On one hand she had a super sexy pair of tits any guy would be lucky to play with. On the other hand her tits had been swollen bruised and bleeding as I had done it and she had sobbed in pain during and after. Now in the present I watched as the winner of that fight climbed into the ring wearing pink shorts and a pink tank top. Her large GG breasts pushing against the material as she bent over and climbed through the ropes.  She looked over at me an blew me a kiss, then she saw Kathkat on the chair  and started right in. `Well look who is here AJ. How are those pathetic tits of yours feeling?. I see your still not wearing a bra! The dirty haired blonde yelled back, ` cxnt! I can’t wait to watch Michelle pound those udders of yours into hamburger. She is going to kick your fat ass in and then I am going to watch AJ tittyfuck your swollen and battered boobs!” Tiffany let out a laugh! ` You must still be dizzy from our fight if you think some old fucking saggy titted loser is going
to beat me!`.
       From across the ring a voice rang out! ` Oh I am going  to punch your fat cow tits flat. Your nothing but a big mouthed braggart and I am going to show you whose a fucking Granny you bitch!` Michelle looked  super sexy.  Her DD tits bouncing slightly in her black tank top, her hair tied in a pony tail hanging down to the center of her back.. The two women went to their corners and got ready. Kathkat and Peggy each laced up the gloves and got the mouthpieces set. The match would be for an unlimited amount of rounds and each round would end when the fighter was sent to the canvas. To win you had to force your opponent to fail to come out for the next round. Finally the fight was ready to start and without wasting another moment I rang the bell! Both ladies charged out their respective corners and meet in the center of the ring. For the first 20 seconds they each pounded the other silly with blows to the arms and sides as each blocked the others blows. Neither woman had given or received any damage yet. They continued dancing around each other looking for an opening to exploit as they traded jabs to the face and body. Tiff was starting to look impatient and tried to hammer Michelle in the left tit with a right hook, but the older women easily sidestepped the blow and gunned her left glove against the outside of Tiff’s right tit under her tank top! Tiff` eyebrows shot upwards in surprise as she backed up a step and took a right uppercut to her left tit that lifted the heavy sack of flesh That sent it flying out of her tank top as she staggered back covering her chest!
      `See that AJ you fucking old dirty man, I am going to give your new Queen the tit pounding of her life!` she purred as she charged over to Tiff. Tiff stepped back against the ropes and looked scared as her rival strutted over to her and just as she got in range Tiff face twisted in a snarl and she slammed both her gloves into Michelle’s tits with everything she had! Michelle’s face showed surprise then pain as Tiff pushed her gloves against her tits from the sides and drove her back a few steps! The younger beauty pulled her gloves back a few inches and once again smashed them against the sides of each tit till they were crushed between them! Michelle looked stunned but quickly composed herself and sent a jab crashing against her foe’s exposed nipple driving it into her breast as Tiff let out a breathe and stepped back out of range of the follow up blow that just grazed her left breast under the tank top! “OLD WHORE!” snarled Tiff as she got a glove past her foe’s defense and blasted her hard in the belly, almost doubling over the older beauty as she let out a grunt. Michelle made her pay though,  sending a quick hard uppercut slamming into the right tit that had it flying up and out of her tank top as she quickly stepped back before another blow battered her exposed breasts!
      “Get back here and fight you shit!” Michelle spat as she stalked her foe and sent a left hook towards her rivals face and as Tiff blocked it she slammed her right tit with a left hook crashing into her right tit! Tiff covered up quickly and back peddled, but she had run out of room and was trapped against the ropes! “Now I‘ll  pop those balloons!” she snarled and quickly started sending lefts and rights against the sides of Tiffany’s boobs as she tried to defend them! Tiffany’s tits were getting pummeled as Kathkat screamed encouragement to her new friend! “Pound those puppies Michelle! Make her scream!” Michelle had not lost any of her strength, in fact it looked like she was stronger then ever as she sent her gloves flying against each of Tiff’s large boobs Tiffany’s face was twisted in pain as the blows rocked her tits and had her squinting in agony and her legs wobbly by the 8th blow as Michelle laughed at her,” So you’re the new Queen, huh bitch. The only thing you’re the new Queen of is getting your fat tits pounded into hamburger!”.  I started yelling at Tiff from my seat as I stood up,“ Come on Tiff get out of there! Hit her back!“ Tiff’s arms were held in front of her aching chest as she desperately tried to weather the attack and find a way strike back before she could no longer withstand the pummeling her hated foe was giving her!!  Every time she moved to strike back Michelle bashed her tits with all she had sending the tit flying across her chest! Her face was red with pain and her legs getting more unsteady with every blow that landed with the sound of leather sacking into flesh! Michelle was so intent on rocking those knockers she left her face wide open and after a vicious uppercut to the left tit that had Tiffany crying out in pain and staggering downwards in obvious agony. But as she stood up the aching fighter suddenly saw her chance and sent a hard right hook with all she could muster against Michelle’s left cheek that snapped her older foe’s head to the side and sent her mouthpiece flying onto the canvas as blood shot from her mouth! Tiffany was still reeling from all the punches to her aching boobs and could barely stagger after her to try and press her advantage as Michelle shook her head trying to clear the stars she was seeing! As Michelle turned towards her Tiffany rammed her tits each glove and pushed hard against them forcing them to mushroom outwards under her tank top as Michelle staggered back trying to keep her balance!  The push sent her foe reeling backwards and then down onto the mat! Michelle got to her hands and knee’s then up on one knee and slowly to her feet as Tiffany strutted around the ring! Peggy looked happy as hell after having watch Michelle pound the shit out of Tiff‘s tits and thinking she was finished “Fucking old hag that’s what you get when you fight the new Queen. Next round your tits are mine!”  yelled Tiff as she strutted sexily to her corner. As she turned to Peggy though her face twisted in pain from the attack on her chest that had almost sent her to the mat in defeat.
       Kathkat was yelling at me,” The fuck cheated! You saw that! She pushed her down not punched her!”
I looked at both women and shrugged my shoulders, “Pushed, punched, it makes no difference, she went down! Now stop crying over spilled milk and get for the next round”  As the 2 minutes ended I looked over at Tiffany and saw her breasts were showing the black and blues from Michelle’s drubbing  and they were noticeably swelling despite the ice packed bra Peggy had put on them. Michelle’s cheek was bruised and swollen, but she had no further injury showing. “Ok you old skank why don’t you lose the top and show AJ how bad your pathetic tits have aged!” purred Tiffany as she banged her gloves together and then cupped her own topless tits in them! “He already knows how great mine look. I want him to be able to see your when I punish them this round!”  Michelle glared back at Tiff and whispered to Kathkat who came over and helped her out of her tank top! I sat stunned at the sight of her 37DD’s in all their glory and made sure not to let Tiff she how impressed I was with the sight of them. They had almost no sag and were just as sexy looking as I remembered. Tiff looked over at me and looked intently for any sign I was enjoying them and when she was satisfied she turned back to her foe and said, “Well that’s a nice pair of tits, NICE AND SMALL THAT IS!” Tiffany puffed her chest out to show off her GG’s and I could see Michelle wanted nothing more then to pound them into mush and make Tiff suffer. “Bitch these puppies are the cream of the crop and prove that size is not all that matters. Shit your cow udders look like there ready to pop!"

To be continued....
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Re: Michelle the catfighting Wife returns! Next Part!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 01:57:10 AM »
      I walked over too Tiff’s corner to see how she was doing after the savage pounding Michelle had given her large tits. I knew from past experience that she was very good at tit punching and Tiff’s were some of the largest I had ever seen the older beauty try to pound into hamburger! As looked at Tiff’s face I realized I did not have to worry. I had forgotten how crazy she was and could see she was enjoying the pain emanating from her swollen and bruised tits! `Don’t worry baby I’ll rock that bitch’s world this round.` She looked over at Michelle and then reached out and stuck her hand down my pants and started stoking me as she watched Michelle. I had already had trouble standing straight with the hard erection trying to rip through my pants and now I was fighting cumming in my pants as this she-devil worked her magic! When I could no longer stand it I pulled her hand from my pants and started playing with her tits. `Oh yeah baby...that feels soooo good....` Michelle had done a number on her GG`s, but as always she never let a little thing like a tit bashing stop her from getting off.
      If she could just get some good shots at Michelle this round and keep her gloves away from her big tits she might just have a chance. She yelled over to Michelle as I played with her rock hard nipples, `Too bad you can’t punch for shit old hag. I thought you were supposed to be such hot shit in the ring. Instead your like cold diarrhea! My grandma punches harder then you, and she has firmer tits!` Michelle taunted her right back,` You skanky fucking whore, this Grandma is going 2 put you and your cow udders in the hospital when I finish you off!`.
      Tiff shot right back, “cxnt your just jealous that AJ has a Queen with big tits and not some old washed up loser with pathetic little bumps like yours! Don’t worry though when I finish with your boobs they will be bigger the before. Now your husband can finally have a big pair of tits to play with!` Michelle did not take kindly to the comment about her husband finally having a pair of big tits too play with. Without waiting for the bell she tore out of her corner as Tiff was blowing me a kiss and slammed her glove right against the ice cube filled right cup and made Tiff cry out in pain as the cubes rammed deeply into her breast!” How does that feel you fucking ugly slut" Tiff lashed out blindly and managed to backhand her foe across the face with her left glove, catching her right across her nose and sent her reeling back! Tiff must have been in agony from the ice cubes bashing into her titflesh as her eyes were tearing up while she quickly but gingerly removed the ice bra from her chest and tossed it out of the ring. You could see the imprint of the cubes were they had slammed into her boob  She went right after Michelle who was quickly recovering from the blow to her nose, which was also hard enough to bring tears to her dark eyes and she was trying to wipe them away when Tiff drove her glove right into her cleavage catching the sides of both tits at once and making Michelle grunt as she stumbled quickly backwards away from Tiff.
      "Get back here you fucker!" the younger beauty cried out as she stormed after her. As her foe surged towards her and gave her left tit a whack with her right glove the older beauty stepped back out of range again, then suddenly shot forward and blasted Tiff in the tit right where the ice cubes had left bruises and you could see the pain of the blow cross her face as she slowed down her charge! Michelle smiled and quickly sent another blow too the same spot before the hurt beauty could bring her glove up too protect it! “Augh FUCK!:”, bellowed Tiff! Seeing her opening she slammed her other glove into her foe’s other tit, then slammed her in the gut hard enough to double her over as she let out a grunt of pain! Michelle stepped back and as the younger fighter started to straighten up she blasted her in the side of the face! Stunned, she never saw the left cross that smashed against her face and sent her mouthpiece flying from her mouth. Tiff struggled to stay on her feet as she staggered drunkenly backwards trying to get some distance between herself and her foe’s gloves. "Come here you piece of shit!", she yelled as she stormed over to the stunned younger fighter.
      Michelle stepped quickly towards the reeling beauty and laughed at her. "Fucking stupid little piece of shit! Now I am going to fuck up those tits AJ loves so much!" The older beauty caught up to Tiff as she reached the ropes and putting one glove on the top rope pulled herself to a standing position still reeling from the blast to her head. She cried out as Michelle’s left glove pounded against her right tit right in the nipple. Tiff grimaced in pain as she stepped away sideways quickly and Michelle‘s next punch just grazed the side of her boob. She suddenly turned towards her foe and staggered backwards away from her and then smiled at her foe as she said,“ Is that all you got old lady!?“ Michelle was now livid and flew at her foe swinging bombs at her tits! She wailed away at both her foe’s boobs, blasting them all around her chest as Tiff’s mouth opened  in a silent scream and she fell back against the corner turnbuckle an Kathkat gave her a shove forward and she stumbled right into a 2 fisted smash to her tits that sent her flying against the turnbuckle again in visible agony! Kathkat was pointing and laughing, “Oh that was fucking AWESOME! Do it again!!”
      Her left nipple was dripping fluid now and her right nipple was bleeding as she grabbed at the ropes to keep from falling started to drop to her knee’s.  “Well you fucking stupid cxnt how was that!? You have enough yet or are you coming back up so I can keep punching those balloons of yours till they burst!!? yelled Michelle. Tiff was obviously in great pain now and probably regretting her remark as she finally succumbed to the pain and sunk down to her knee’s onto the mat crying from agony of the severe breast beating as her foe stood above her, her hands now raised in victory! Then she glared at me as I sat stunned in my chair! “I fucked up your new Queen AJ. I did not finish her off yet because I want to punish the little bitch some more and then I will beat those tits bloody! She is nothing but a slut with cow udders and I am the BEST!.I told you I would pound those balloon tits of hers! I don‘t know why she ever thought a fucking loser like her had a chance against me!? This granny showed the little tart whose boss! She is not a Queen of anything but tit beatings!” . 
      Suddenly Tiff looked up, her face wet with tears, but her eyes blazing with rage, then quick as a snake she smashed her glove right into her unprepared foe’s pussy!. Michelle’s face drained of color and became ashen as Tiff quickly hit it again and then again, then watched her fall to her knee’s in utter agony!! Tiff drove both her gloves against the sides of Michelle’s unprotected tits and smashed them between her gloves as Michelle let out a cry and fell back onto the mat! Kathkat was screaming about Tiff cheating and Peggy was laughing her ass off and a few seconds later as Kathkat started to climb into the ring so did Peggy. The next thing I knew Peggy and Kathkat were ripping each others hair and kicking each other around the ring as both Michelle and Tiff were kneeling on the mat in the corner! Peggy and Kathkat hit the mat and started rolling around as they continued to pull hair and punch and kick each other, cursing and yelling as each tore at each other’s hair in a vicious hair pulling fight! After another half minute of fighting both women separated and hair was all over the ring as they slowly got their knee’s and glared at each other! Michelle was on her side holding her gloves against her aching pussy  and Tiff was leaning back on the turnbuckle gingerly cupping her boobs in her gloves as tears streamed down her face! “Ok ladies that’s enough. We came here to see Michelle and Tiff fight. If you too want to go at it I can arrange that for another night. Both women continued to send hateful looks at each other and got to their feet! “Now go help your girls to the dressing rooms and I’ll cal the doctor and get them some attention. We can continue this another night if they want. We will se what they decide!”

Wrdwvr