News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Barfight by Jean Frickle

• 7 Replies

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Barfight by Jean Frickle
« on: January 11, 2012, 06:47:39 AM »
This is a story by a friend of mine, Jean Frickle. Hope some here enjoy.

She can be contacted at her e-mail below or to request to be put on her mailing list of stories. She normally writes very brutal, one-sided beatdown stories, many of which are fatal as well. The one posted here is quite tame in comparison.

Hugs
Kayla

BAR FIGHT by Jean Frickle at sockittome24@yahoo.com

Michelle and Jessica have had fights before, and whenever they bump into each other, they still trash talk each other. This one night, they were both in the same bar. Michelle was with Jay, and Jessica was with Leah. They had all been drinking, and the trash talking led to pushing and shoving. The rowdy crowd in the bar tried to stir it up more. "Don't let her talk that way to you....If I were you Id beat the shit out of her....Fight..Fight..Fight..." the people were shouting.

"All right, listen," said the bartender. "This is the way it's going to be. You girls want to fight here? That's fine, but I'm lockin' the door. Then you 2 fight til your bloody content. You fight any way you want, do anything you want, I don't care. You can kill each other for all I care. But nobody...Nobody, can interfere. What do you say to that?"

Both angry women, Michelle and Jessica were all for it, the patrons, including Jay and Leah agreed also.

They were in the middle of the barroom with patrons watching all around them, yelling for action. Michelle grabbed the taller girl's long blonde hair and began pulling, but Jessica tripped over Michelle's foot, and they both went tumbling. They grabbed each other's hair and turned over and over, first Michelle, then Jessica. "I'll kill you," yelled Michelle, at her rival. Jessica slammed an elbow into Michelle's ample left tit. "Ahhh! Bitch!" Michelle yelled. Jessica put her hands around Michelle's neck, but Michelle lifted a knee up and caught Jessica right in the cxnt. "Oohhrgh! Jessica fell over holding herself after the unexpected blow.

Michelle got her hands at Jessica's face and ripped her nails at her eyes, but Jessica moved away quickly. "You fucking cxnt!" and she grabbed Michelle's top and pulled her by it, knocking her into the bar. "Uungh!" As Michelle held her side, Jessica now got her in a headlock and pushed her down to the floor. Jessica had her arm around Michelle's throat, and she dug her knee into Michelle's back. She was pulling back on her neck. Finally she let go, and Michelle's head flung forward, her face slamming into the floor hard. Jessica turned her over and stomped on Michelle's belly. Michelle jerked forward as the rowdy crowd yelled for more. Michelle's knees came down on Michelle's stomach. She stomped on her belly a few more times, then got on top of her and grabbed Michelle's face in one hand and squeezed it. "Im going to beat the shit out of you bad, bitch, once and for all!" She smacked Michelle across the face.

She lifted Michelle up and grabbing her arm, flung her into a table. Michelle bent over it back first and Jessica threw a punch at her belly. Now Jessica grabbed her top and started ripping it off her. As Michelle tried to resist, Jessica threw a fist at her jaw. Her head flubng backwards and Jessica finished taking her blouse off, then proceeded with her bra. "Woo-Hoo!" yelled the crowd, seeing those nice luscious tits. Jessica grabbed Michelle's tits from behind and dug her fingers in, pressing hard. Michelle was screaming, but when it seemed she gained the strength to fight back, Jessica grabbed her hair, and rammed her down, neck first over the top of a chair. Michelle held her throat gasping for air.

What an opportunity! Jessica smiled as she delivered a kick crashing into Michelle's cxnt. Now with Michelle beaten down, Jessica finished taking off her clothes, right down to her blue panties. The crowd was roaring and Michelle was humiliated as much as she was in pain. Who would have thought the tattood Michelle could be reduced to tears by this blonde girl? Well, that's what happened when Jessica grabbed her nipples, pinching and twisting them, and then smacking Michelle's face back and forth. She lifted her up by the hair again, and smashed her face down into a table. She did it again. And a third time.

Now Jessica held the beaten girl up and smashed her face, knocking her into a wall. Jessica asked for a bottle of beer. She gulped the beer down, and then with the crowd cheering, she began shoving the mouth of the bottle into Michelle's cxnt. Michelle was softly pleading now. Jessica looked at Jay, Michelle's husband, and said, "Come here and give me a kiss." Jay hesitated. He didnt know what to do, but Jessica shoved the bottle deeper into Michelle's cxnt, making her scream. "I said come hear and kiss me." Jay obeyed this time, not wanting to see Michelle get really hurt bad. He was turned on by seeing her being beaten but wouldn't admit it, although..."Wow. You have a hard-on already." Jessica said after they kissed. Poor Michelle was further humiliated.

So Jay," Do you want to fuck her now, or should I ram the bottle all the way in?" Jay, seeing no choice to keep his woman from getting badly hurt, obliged...not that he didn't want to anyway. He was actually pretty excited by this. But as Jay began fucking his wife, Jessica, with a sadistic grin on her face, got up above Michelle, and after pulling her own pants down, sat down right on Michelle's face, her cxnt rubbing over Michelle's mouth. Michelle had all kinds of sensations running through her, not the least being the humiliation. As Jay fucked her, Jessica rode her face. Jessica said, "Get out before you come." Then she got off Michelle and made Jay come all over Michelle's face. AS if she wasn't embarassed enough already, she now had Jay's come all over her face and hair.

"What a tramp!" Jessica said of Michelle, and she began slapping and punching her ample tits. She threw Michelle to the ground, where she continued to stomp and kick her beaten tits some more. "Have you had enough yet, bitch?" Michelle, in great pain, whispered, "Yes. Yes, Please. No more." Jessica sat on Michelle and grabbed her aching tits, squeezing them. "Whose the better woman?" "You are" cried Michelle. She squeezed harder. "Tell everyone you're a lowly whore." Michelle did. Finally Jessica stood up, a foot on Michelle's belly, and raised a fist in the air. Everyone cheered for the excitement they got to see.
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Barfight by Jean Frickle
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 02:38:28 PM »
"All right, listen," said the bartender. "This is the way it's going to be. You girls want to fight here? That's fine, but I'm lockin' the door. Then you 2 fight til your bloody content. You fight any way you want, do anything you want, I don't care. You can kill each other for all I care. But nobody...Nobody, can interfere.

Then later, when the cops raid the place and arrest everyone that participated, the bartender will tell them: "Jeez, officers. I swear I don't know how it started!" ::)

Thanks for bringing us the story, Kayla!

Marie

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 03:38:20 PM »

Then later, when the cops raid the place and arrest everyone that participated, the bartender will tell them: "Jeez, officers. I swear I don't know how it started!" ::)

Marie

Tee hee!  :D That's for sure!  :D ;) Thanks for comment and Happy New Year wishes to you too!  :-* :-*

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 09:01:50 PM »
Very erotic story Kayla.  Thanks for sharing.  Love to write a story with you together. 

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »
great story thanks! one of the best. the characters of this story remind me of my girlfriend jen and my best friend joanna. my girlfriend jenn is 5'2'' 135 pounds, 32ddd breasts curvy, body of a 60s pinup, soft belly. and my best friend joanna is 5'9'' 138 pounds 34A, lean athletic. jenn is 26 and joanna is 24. there is a bit of an animosity between them and I've always fantasized a fight between them. 

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 08:55:59 AM »
Thanks, TexasFF, glad you enjoyed! Unfortunately though at present I'm not able to find time to write anything.

Bikerandy, good to hear it fulfilled a fantasy of yours!

Aw, and Scribbler, sooo LOVELY to hear from you! Here's some New Year huggggssss! LOL!  :P :-* :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 06:51:39 PM »
thanks kayla. How big are michelles breasts? and jessicas?

Offline Kayla

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 03:50:14 PM »
How big are michelles breasts? and jessicas?

No idea; it's not my story - whatever you IMAGINE them to be? LOL!  ::) ;D ;)