News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Small Problem: Laurie Breeze vs. Marie B.

• 19 Replies

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
A Small Problem: Laurie Breeze vs. Marie B.
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:01:00 PM »
Laurie Breeze:..….Fine, so there it is. I can’t believe I’m in a fight with Marie B.; I really can’t. ….especially over something as stupid who has the right to a nickname. I damn sure know that……

Marie B.:……Laurie caused the whole situation to blow out of proportion when she started making comments about me being the only fighter “smaller than her,” as if that was supposed to be some kind of code that meant something the rest of us wouldn’t be able to figure out. I can’t stand that she says people call her “Little Bit.” After all, that’s my nickname! Haven’t people been calling me that my whole life?  I’m smaller than her, so I’m surely more entitled to the nickname, right? Okay, maybe this isn’t a good enough reason for us to fight, but she shouldn’t be calling herself “Little Bit.” I’m not even sure I can adequately explain it…..I just saw red with rage when she said it. Was she looking for a fight? Doesn’t she know I can beat the hell out of her? Even now, I’m not sure……

Laurie:……whether Marie started it or I did. I know I didn’t mean anything when I told the Catfight Board that my nickname was “Little Bit.” I was just stating a fact, you know? For gosh sakes she is smaller than me. I’m 5’1 and she’s two inches shorter at 4’11, but why should it bother her that we have the same nickname?  The truth is, though, I’ve been in many, many fights but this is the first time I’ve ever engaged in one with an opponent with less size than me. Yes, it’s a little unsettling. But no one should think that my previous fights……

Marie:……always come with a built-in excuse for Laurie. It’s as if she’s saying: “Oh, golly gee! I’m Laurie Breeze. I’m in a fight and if I lose…..well, it’s because I’m just so much smaller than my opponent!”…….Yeah, well, don’t think I couldn’t have used that excuse many times…..but I never have. In fact, my small size often works to my advantage, because people have said……

……that there’s tons of pressure on a big girl when fighting Marie, because if they beat her, folks will say they’ve beaten an undersized runt……but if they lose to her, it’s a total disgrace having been beaten by a blonde, tiny girl. Heaven knows, big girls have claimed the same thing when having to fight me. Well, now I’m the one who has that cross to bear. Yes, it’s hard to consider me the “big” girl in this match; after all, I’m only two inches taller than Marie. But her weight! Oh man, she weighs only 90 pounds and doesn’t look as if she could hurt a fly. That’s why……

……I’ve lulled so many girls in the past into a false sense of security. I’m too damn short and skinny. Laurie is very light in weight too, but she doesn’t look anorexic like me. Of course, I don’t have anorexia; this is simply my natural build. But I’ve got fighting assets too, which Laurie is about to find out. As soon as I saw her alone in this room……

……she smiled wickedly at me, kicked off her shoes, walked directly up to me and punched me in the stomach. OOF! Marie doesn’t believe in standing on ceremony, that’s for sure. I backed off, trying not to hold my stomach and let her know she hurt me, but she moved toward me, coming forward…..always forward. I expected another punch, and she had her fist clenched as if to throw one. I raised my own hands, not knowing which part of my body she intended to hit. I figured that since her first punch was to my mid-section, she would try to cross me up by launching the next one at my face, so I prepared to defend whatever she might throw at me, and……

……I kicked Laurie squarely in the crotch! Yeah, I’ve been at this a lot longer than her and knew she was watching my clenched fist, expecting another punch. When my foot connected solidly with her privates, her eyes widened and her lower lip trembled in pain. It worked! It worked just as its always worked and I could just picture my mentor Kayla giggling to herself (tee hee!)  had she seen that the old trick was as effective as ever.  Seeing me coming toward her again, Laurie stepped backward. I could see that the last thing she wanted to do was take a backward step. It showed weakness and, looking at Laurie’s face, I knew she wished she had never taken that step back. Seeing the regret, I launched myself joyously forward to finish Laurie’s evening early……. and ran right into her raised knee, which slammed viciously into my unprotected stomach. I never expected it; everything in her manner suggested she was on the retreat. Not only was I wrong, but most of the momentum from her knee shot was provided by me running right into it at top speed. The breath whooshed out of me and……

……Marie went down like a ton of bricks. Well, maybe not a ton…..not at this runt’s size! Maybe more like a ½ pound of bricks! Ha! Ha! Ha!.....Still, she was down on her hands and knees, trying to catch her breath without collapsing completely onto her stomach. Even hurt as she was, she knew better than to make herself a prone target, which forced me to realize that I had better finish her off while she was down on all fours. I walked forcefully over to her with the idea of delivering a crunching kick to her exposed ribs. I hate to admit it after everything I just talked about concerning underestimating a person because of their size, but I was a little too casual in making my way to Marie. I figured I was being cautious, then learned I was wrong as……

……I swiftly grabbed both of Laurie’s ankles as she got close and yanked them viciously toward me, causing her to smash to the floor, back first. Her body made a satisfying SPLAT! as she landed, and I could see she was hurt. The spill was too sudden for her to use her hands to break her fall, and the back of her head banged painfully on the hard cement floor. I was sure she was momentarily stunned, so I sprang forward to mount her prone body, only to find……

……that I was ready for Marie. Well, I guess you’d have to say I was hurting too badly from her maneuver to be completely ready, but I sure wasn’t as helpless as she seemed to think when I saw her rushing recklessly in like that. I was still on my back when she jumped on top of me, but I was able to get my hands up to fend her off. She straddled me, her legs on either side of my body and she tried to grab the back of my head to pull it toward her. I had the presence of mind to know the danger of being trapped in a hold like that, but the fact that my hands were stretched toward her enabled ……

……Laurie to stop me from wrapping my arms around her head. Even through my frustration, I had to admire her a bit. That she was able to fight through her pain in order to defend like this made me appreciate that she was a fighter not to be taken lightly. Still, I knew she was weakened enough that my offensive maneuvers would be effective as long as I stayed on the attack. I started throwing punches (in bunches!) down at her face. Although she was effectively covering up, I managed to land several of the shots. I hit her hard on the forehead and mouth, and even managed to draw a little blood from her nose with a solid downward shot. My attack would have been even more effective if I wasn’t running into the one problem I encounter with just about everyone I fight: Laurie’s arms were longer than mine. Even as she tried to cover up, she was launching powerful punches back at me. Mine were still more damaging because I was punching downward, but even while prone, Laurie was starting to hurt me with her shots. After a long exchange of punches, she hit me squarely on the jaw….and for a moment, I saw stars. Laurie used my momentary pause to……

{alt}

……wrap my arms around Marie’s upper body and roll her off of me. I tried to get up quickly to gain the advantage, but two factors slowed me: (1) I was still a little stunned from Marie’s attack and (2) She was too experienced to lie still, and rolled away from me before I could get to my knees. We both stood, facing each other, taking a brief moment….

….before resuming the attack. I had hurt Laurie, I could see it in every fiber of her being. Sometimes, when you know you’ve damaged your opponent, you can tell that the fight is all but over. It’s in the set of their bodies, the look in their eyes. At that point, they’ll try to fight you off simply because they know how it will look if they just surrender…..but just the same, their night is pretty much over; it’s just a matter of time. I thought I saw that look in Laurie’s eyes. I really did, and……

……it might have been true. I hadn’t asked for this fight with Marie and didn’t really want to be in it, not because of some stupid misunderstanding about who had the right to a nickname like “Little Bit.” After all, I wasn’t intending to insult her when pointing out that she was smaller than me. I mean, who cares? What difference does it make? Our sizes are what they are. Still, I couldn’t get the idea out of my head that……

……now that the fight had started….. right or wrong….. Laurie didn’t want to lose to a girl smaller than her. I understood the feeling; I really did, remembering back years ago when I wrestled a girl on my school gymnastics team who was even smaller than me…..and she beat me! It was horrible; it was uber-humiliating…..and I realized that every bigger girl I’ve fought since then has faced the same dilemma I faced when I wrestled the gymnast. And here, it was difficult for Laurie Breeze because she was in the position I was in back then; the girl who was always the smallest now suddenly fighting someone even smaller. I knew full well……

……what Marie was thinking. She was aware that I was used to fighting only bigger girls…..and the tables had suddenly been turned on me. Marie sensed my confusion and dismay…….then, she attacked again. I did what I could, but the fury and relentlessness of her assault caught me by surprise, even after what I had already seen. She came straight in on me, punching and kicking for all she was worth, twisting and contorting her body in rapid motion so I was never able to hit her solidly with anything in return. I tried throwing short jabs at her head; she ducked them and returned fire; tattooing my face with hard shots. I tried to kick her in the chest and stomach; she evaded my efforts with her constant motion and delivered a chopping elbow to my neck that caused me to see spots before my eyes. Seeing me grasp my throat to get some air, she……

……slammed my foot viciously into Laurie’s chest, knocking her on her butt. Seeing that her eyes were crossed from the impact as she sat there, I decided to go with it and, face-to-face, leaned down and wrapped my legs around her waist while grabbing the back of her head with both arms. Coincidentally, this was the same maneuver the tiny gymnast had used to defeat me years before. Inside me, I laughed at the irony. Laurie didn’t know how to combat these tactics. She……

{alt}

……rolled around the floor, trying to dislodge the girl who had attached herself to my body. Marie’s legs wrapped around me were like two steel bands, crushing my insides as she locked her ankles behind my back. Her skinny arms encircled my head and when I tried to use my hands to break the grasp she had around my head, she would tighten her legs until I couldn’t breathe. When I moved my hands to try and unravel her legs, she……

……grinded my arms against Laurie’s head, giving her Excedrin Headache #5! Ha! Ha! Oh, gosh! If there’s more fun in the world than having a helpless girl squirming in my grasp and gasping for breath, you’ll have to tell me what it is! I was satisfied to maintain this hold because……

……I had no idea how to break out of it. I could sense Marie’s contentment at torturing me like this, knowing there’s nothing more tiring than a person who has suddenly gained an extra 90 pounds and trying to get rid of it!  I writhed back and forth, groaning in pain and exhaustion, until finally……

……Laurie tried to roll forward with me still clinging to her spent body. Before she could complete this maneuver, which would have caused her to land on top of me, I thrust her to the side and let her body drop to the cold floor. For a moment, I watched her writhing in pain on the ground as I stood on my knees, gathering my energy for another assault. I was even a little surprised (and appreciative) that she was making an effort to rise from the floor, ready to fight in spite of the toll that had already been taken on her tortured body. But, okay. If she wanted more, she’d get more. We both got up at the same time and stood facing each other. Laurie was much the worse for wear, as I taunted……

……”Who has the right to be called “Little Bit” from now on?” Marie shrieked at me. “Huh? Tell me who, you bitch!” On the one hand, I couldn’t believe Marie was still stuck on that nickname crap. On the other, it was the reason….albeit a dumb one…. why we were fighting in the first place, right? Obviously, Marie was thinking that……

……Laurie was done for. Her body language suggested she was ready to fight, but her eyes seemed to want no part of it. I was not only destroying her body…..I was taking her fighting heart away, too! Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh, I wished to gosh there was an audience watching this; I surely did. I love when a crowd of people is seeing me destroy yet another enemy! But, okay……she was still standing, which meant I had to knock her down again! I stalked toward Laurie and……

……my eyes widened seeing Marie coming at me! Earlier, when we were standing and facing each other from a distance,  I figured the fight was over; I figured she was as tired as I was……but the look in Marie’s eyes told me I was wrong. I raised my clenched hands and waved her forward, trying to make her think I was as eager for battle as she……but she had already taken so much out of me, especially with that damn body scissors hold. She stopped a foot away and stood looking into my eyes, a slight smirk on her face and her eyes dancing with delight. For a moment, I had hopes she wasn’t going to punish me further, but then……

……I raised my right hand and when Laurie looked at it, I slapped her in the face with my left! When she brought her right hand up to her hurt cheek, I used my right fist to smash her unguarded forehead. No, I don’t have great power behind my punches, due to my small size, but if you get hit enough times by anyone, the cumulative effect is devastating. I started throwing rapid-fire punches, feet, elbows and knees to whatever part of Laurie’s body I could connect with. She showed heart; she tried not to back up under my assault, but after two dozen unanswered shots, each one harder than the last……

……I found myself being beaten backward by Marie’s battering. I couldn’t launch any offense of my own; Marie’s machine gun fire assault had me trying to cover up as best I could. I tried to not allow myself to be moved backward; I knew what it meant……but I was powerless to stop it. It hurt my heart to see the casual expression Marie had on her face as she administered the beating to me. I imagined she was thinking that……

……this was too easy! I mean, seriously easy. I tattooed Laurie’s head and body with everything I could throw at her. The misery and pain on her pretty face was like eye candy to me…..I adored being in charge of another female like this! But hey! All good things must come to an end, right? It was time to close the show. Standing in front of her, I dropped my hands and stared into her eyes. It looked as if I had simply quit fighting and the puzzlement was plain on Laurie’s face as……

……Marie stood still in front of me, a half-grin on her face. Yes, I’m an experienced enough fighter to have known better, but Marie’s relaxed posture took me in, fooling me into dropping my own hands. As soon as I did, I had the faintest notion of Marie’s fist rushing toward my face and……

…..my sneak right-handed punch smashed against Laurie’s jaw and dropped her to the floor like a rock. For a few moments, I stood and watched as she writhed on the ground, unaware of where she was and what we were here for. Then, her eyes cleared and she looked at me with vacant despair as she realized what had happened to her. As she sat on the ground and I stood triumphantly before her, I stared directly into those eyes and shouted into her face: “Who is Little Bit? Huh, bitch? Which of us gets to keep the nickname, and which of us gets to use it no more, huh?” I saw Laurie’s lower lip quivering and knew she was seconds from surrendering to me by giving away her claim to the name. It was all over. I asked again, louder this time, reveling in my supremacy: “Well? Who is Little Bit? You or me? Huh? Huh? I had won and my face must have shown all the overwhelming joy of victory over a helpless opponent. All I needed now was her admission that I was the true “Little Bit.” My smile was growing wider and wider even as I realized that……

……Marie is smiling at me? Smiling? I can’t freakin’ believe it! Whether she has beaten me or not, I can’t believe she could wear a casual smile on her face after a battle like ours. How could she treat me with such disrespect? I didn’t think matters could be made any worse. Then, to my utter astonishment, Marie paused, put her hand up to her mouth…….

……and giggled. Yes, I did. As Laurie watched me in disbelief, I smiled down at her and giggled! Yes, it’s blatant disrespect and I usually show only appreciation for my defeated opponent. But, this was so……delicious! Yes it was! In a moment, I was going to walk over to her, sit on her, and force her to tell me that I’m the true “Little Bit”…..not her. But even as I got ready to do this, I saw the look on her face change. A moment before, what I saw on her was fear and defeat, but now……

……that damn giggle of Marie’s penetrated the very core of my being. I can lose a fight, I’ve lost them before…….but I couldn’t stand the idea of being treated like dirt by the girl I was fighting, especially a twerp like Marie. The idea of my opponent giggling at me did something to me that no physical punishment ever could. And yes, the indignity of being beaten by someone as tiny as she stung me; it was like the humiliation of being beaten up by one’s younger sister. Rage coursed through my body as I slowly got to my feet, my fists clenching and unclenching. I stood ramrod straight as I stared malevolently at Marie with violence on my mind and hatred in my heart. Even if she wasn’t warned by the set of my body, she surely was……

……taken aback by the sudden look in Laurie’s eyes. I’ve seen it before, in the times I knew I had gone too far with an opponent. Kayla had taught me better than to show disrespect for a fighter after I had her beaten. Still, even though I could see Laurie was getting ready to tangle again, I knew I was still holding all the cards. I had beaten her body too badly, without suffering much in return. I was just going to have to beat her down again. Simultaneously, we walked toward each other. I figured to use the same damaging tactics I used before, but ……

……Marie never had a chance; she just didn’t know it, nor could she have imagined it until it happened. The momentum of the battle had suddenly shifted to me. We squared off. This time around, I beat Marie to the punch…..also to the kick, the slap, the twisting of limbs and everything else I could throw at her. She kept trying, I’ll give her that…….but Marie had inadvertently awakened the fighting spirit in me and the renewed energy that surged through my body was too much for her. I sent her spinning sideways with vicious slaps to her face, I dug my fists into her stomach and groin, I punched, kicked and chopped her on every body part I could connect with. If she was returning fire……

……it wasn’t having any effect on the rejuvenated Laurie Breeze. I tried; I tried with everything in my arsenal……but to no avail. Laurie kept knocking me down and I kept getting up but her fury was totally overwhelming me. I still wanted to fight, but I had nothing to offer against this whirlwind. I felt as if I were trapped in the eye of a tornado. Laurie’s vicious assault had me so dazed that I wasn’t even aware of being knocked onto my stomach with Laurie crouching behind me, holding me down. She grabbed my hair and began pounding my face against the hard floor. I couldn’t tell what position she assumed behind me; I knew only that her body was keeping mine pinned face-down on the cold tile. I couldn't take the pain she was inflicting. She was hurting me so badly and I couldn't fight back. She kept hold of my hair and I heard laughter in her voice as she shouted……

……”Which one of us is Little Bit? Huh, you fuckin’ bitch? Who’s Little Bit?” I punctuated each shout by pounding Marie’s face down on the floor again and again. I saw blood spurt from her broken nose and even more blood seep from a cut on her forehead. ”From now on, when someone asks who Little Bit is, what are you gonna tell them? Huh?”

{alt}

“You, Laurie” sobbed Marie. “I’ll tell them it’s you.”

“What was that, Marie, you little bitch? I didn’t hear you! Who is Little Bit?”

You, Laurie! You’re Little Bit!”

“Oh, you mean you’re not Little Bit?” shouted Laurie, joy and triumph in her voice, enjoying her triumph too much to stop.

No! No!  No! cried Marie. “It’s not me, Laurie. It’s you! You’re Little Bit! Please let me go!”

“Let you go?” exclaimed Laurie. “Why should I let you go? You thought you were going to make me give up the nickname, didn’t you? No, it’s you who’s giving it up. Sure, I’ll let you go if you agree to tell everyone on the Catfight Board who Little Bit is. ”

“Yes! Yes! gurgled Marie, sobbing in pain and humiliation. “I’ll tell everyone. I promise I will. Please let me go! Please don’t hurt me anymore! Please, Laurie!

”Say, please, Little Bit! trumpeted Laurie.

”Please, Little Bit.” squeaked Marie, ashamed and beaten. ”Little Bit. Please, Little Bit! Please!

Satisfied, I slammed Marie’s face against the floor one more time (Once more for luck! Ha! Ha!). As I got up walked triumphantly and confidently toward the door, I looked back at the defeated, sobbing girl, face-down on the floor. I laughed out loud at the pathetic sight.

Laugh at me, will she?……well, as Marie now knows, she who laughs last, laughs best.

{alt}

Offline kimmysassy

Re: A Small Problem: Laurie Breeze vs. Marie B.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
Very nice work. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this post.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 09:55:19 PM »
Wow, awesome story, Marie! I love the concept of us finishing each other's sentences! Everything was so carefully worked out, the action, the emotions, thoughts.....just a perfect story! Thank you so much for letting me be in it! Next time maybe you should wait to laugh till after you're sure the fight is won! Just a little free advice from one Little Bit to another!  ;)

huggggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:17:48 AM »

Thanks, Kimmy & Pete!

Next time maybe you should wait to laugh till after you're sure the fight is won! Just a little free advice from one Little Bit to another! 

Oh, getting cocky, are we, Laurie?  Just remember; I let you win this time.....next time you might not be so lucky. :o

Glad you liked the story, Shorty.

Marie

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 07:21:26 AM »

Oh, getting cocky, are we, Laurie?  Just remember; I let you win this time.....next time you might not be so lucky. :o

Glad you liked the story, Shorty.

Marie

You LET me win, huh?   >:( ::) >:(

You calling me Shorty? Seriously? Seriously?!

:) ;) ;D 8) :-*

xoxo

~L~
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:18:46 PM by Laurie Breeze »

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 08:36:32 AM »
An outstanding story!!! Between the two smallest runts around ... Tee hee!  ::) ;D ;)

Very entertaining, exciting & sexy!  :P

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 01:26:16 AM »
Ha!  My two smallest foes battling it out!  If only there was a way for both of them to lose....

>:(

Great job, Marie!  Good to see you writing again

:-* :D

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 03:51:19 AM »
Very well done! Cheers! T  ;)
Cheers!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 07:15:55 AM »
Ha!  My two smallest foes battling it out!  If only there was a way for both of them to lose....

>:(

J
xoxo

You wish, peeshwank! You'd really like that, wouldn't ya?   ;)

xoxo

~L~

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 08:41:38 PM »
That was such a lot of fun, thanks Marie, its amazing that someone so small can be so imaginative! (No I know size doesn't govern that).

And yes I like Jonica would love to see you lose- a mutual knock out perhaps?

But joking aside,  a well crafted fun story. Thanks
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 09:13:59 PM »
That was such a lot of fun, thanks Marie, its amazing that someone so small can be so imaginative! (No I know size doesn't govern that).

And yes I like Jonica would love to see you lose- a mutual knock out perhaps?

But joking aside,  a well crafted fun story. Thanks

Yeesh, I thought we were friends, Ms. Jenn! How much is Jonica paying you to say that?  ;) :D

xoxo

~L~

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 10:35:18 AM »
Lil Bit
I do hope we are friends good friends at that...but go on admit it...a mutual knockout ..its a great idea!
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 04:29:21 PM »
Lil Bit
I do hope we are friends good friends at that...but go on admit it...a mutual knockout ..its a great idea!

We are very good friends, Ms. Jenn, always will be....'n you're right, a mutual knockout is a great idea. I'm just saying the only reason I'm against it with me 'n Marie is it will make Jonica happy 'n there's no way we want to do that!   :) ;) :D ;D :-*

xoxo

~L~

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 05:55:20 PM »
I'm just saying the only reason I'm against it with me 'n Marie is it will make Jonica happy 'n there's no way we want to do that!

You're right, Laurie! Honestly, I think the best thing is for me to beat you up again, just as I did the other day.

Then, I'll beat up Joni, which is one of life's great pleasures.......and so darn easy!

Then, I'll beat up Kayla, Jessika, Jenn Peccavi, kimmysassy and grlwrestler Joanne.......just because I can! :D

Oh gosh, I am so tough! Grrrrrrr!

Marie
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:42:40 PM by Marie B. »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »
I'm just saying the only reason I'm against it with me 'n Marie is it will make Jonica happy 'n there's no way we want to do that!

You're right, Laurie! Honestly, I think the best thing is for me to beat you up again, just as I did the other day.

Then, I'll beat up Joni, which is one of life's great pleasures.......and so darn easy!

Then, I'll beat up Kayla, Jessika, Jenn Peccavi, kimmysassy and grlwrestler Joanne.......just because I can! :D

Oh gosh, I am so tough! Grrrrrrr!

Marie

Any time you THINK you can, "Shorter Than Me".....I'll be waiting!   :) ;) :P

~L~