News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A Small Problem: Laurie Breeze vs. Marie B.

• 19 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: A Small Problem: Laurie Breeze vs. Marie B.
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 08:37:13 AM »

You, Laurie! You’re Little Bit!”

“Oh, you mean you’re not Little Bit?” shouted Laurie, joy and triumph in her voice, enjoying her triumph too much to stop.

No! No!  No! cried Marie. “It’s not me, Laurie. It’s you! You’re Little Bit! Please let me go!”

“Let you go?” exclaimed Laurie. “Why should I let you go? You thought you were going to make me give up the nickname, didn’t you? No, it’s you who’s giving it up. Sure, I’ll let you go if you agree to tell everyone on the Catfight Board who Little Bit is. ”

“Yes! Yes! gurgled Marie, sobbing in pain and humiliation. “I’ll tell everyone. I promise I will. Please let me go! Please don’t hurt me anymore! Please, Laurie!

”Say, please, Little Bit! trumpeted Laurie.

”Please, Little Bit.” squeaked Marie, ashamed and beaten. ”Little Bit. Please, Little Bit! Please!

Satisfied, I slammed Marie’s face against the floor one more time (Once more for luck! Ha! Ha!). As I got up walked triumphantly and confidently toward the door, I looked back at the defeated, sobbing girl, face-down on the floor. I laughed out loud at the pathetic sight.

Laugh at me, will she?……well, as Marie now knows, she who laughs last, laughs best.

Marie, did I tell you yet how much I love this part?  ;D ;) 8) :P

I could read it over 'n over without ever getting tired of it!

xoxo

~L~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 05:53:53 PM »

“Oh, you mean you’re not Little Bit?” shouted Laurie, joy and triumph in her voice, enjoying her triumph too much to stop.

No! No!  No! cried Marie. “It’s not me, Laurie. It’s you! You’re Little Bit! Please let me go!”

“Let you go?” exclaimed Laurie. “Why should I let you go? You thought you were going to make me give up the nickname, didn’t you? No, it’s you who’s giving it up. Sure, I’ll let you go if you agree to tell everyone on the Catfight Board who Little Bit is. ”

“Yes! Yes! gurgled Marie, sobbing in pain and humiliation. “I’ll tell everyone. I promise I will. Please let me go! Please don’t hurt me anymore! Please, Laurie!

”Please, Little Bit.” squeaked Marie, ashamed and beaten. ”Little Bit. Please, Little Bit! Please!

Satisfied, I slammed Marie’s face against the floor one more time (Once more for luck! Ha! Ha!). As I got up walked triumphantly and confidently toward the door, I looked back at the defeated, sobbing girl, face-down on the floor. I laughed out loud at the pathetic sight.

Laugh at me, will she?……well, as Marie now knows, she who laughs last, laughs best.

xoxo

~L~

Oh yes, my Breezy friend, I'll just bet you like to read it!

The thing is, I let you win. I felt I had to because I don't like damaging the self-esteem of little folks like you.

Next time, our fight will be epic.......and I guarantee I'll be the winner. Oh, yes! :)

See ya, Short Stuff.

Marie

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 06:27:33 AM »

xoxo

~L~

Oh yes, my Breezy friend, I'll just bet you like to read it!

The thing is, I let you win. I felt I had to because I don't like damaging the self-esteem of little folks like you.

Next time, our fight will be epic.......and I guarantee I'll be the winner. Oh, yes! :)

See ya, Short Stuff.

Marie

Ummmm, yeah, okay, whatever.....  ::) ::)

It will be epic, you're right about that, but I wouldn't bet the house on that guarantee of yours. Pete lives in Vegas, he'll tell you the odds are against ya.

Laterz, Peanut!

~L~

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 09:28:21 PM »
great story Marie and Laurie   love the concept of finishing the others sentence  thanks

Az, I'm glad you loved reading it as much as I did! This story was ALL Marie, the only thing I wrote was 'YES!' when she asked me if I would like to be in it with her.  ;D :D 8)

Like everyone else, I can't wait for the next one!!!

xoxo

~L~

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 11:03:46 PM »
Hard to believe it's been over a year since my short buddy Marie B. wrote this amazing story!

I'm not bumping it up after all this time just because it's an amazing story (It is!). I'm not bumping it because I beat her in the story (I did!).

Here's why I'm bumping it up: This is only one of the 23 terrific stories Marie has written here. Now it's really easy for everyone to find her stories. Marie made a list of them all on her profile page with their links so all anyone has to do is go to her page, find a story 'n click.

I'll make it even easier for you. Here's the link to Marie's profile page:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2553

Marie didn't ask me to do this. She's probably gonna want to TRY to kick my butt for doing it. I don't care. I did it. I'm glad I did. When you read her stories, you'll be glad too!

Love ya, "Shorter Than Me"!  :-*  :-*

hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~