News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My girlfriend jenn and my best friend joanna

• 30 Replies

Offline Bikerandy

My girlfriend jenn and my best friend joanna
« on: January 15, 2012, 06:42:30 PM »
My girlfriend jenn is 5'2'' 135 pounds, 32ddd breasts curvy, body of a 60s pinup, soft belly. and my best friend joanna is 5'9'' 138 pounds 34A breasts lean athletic. jenn is 26 and joanna is 24. there is a bit of an animosity between them and I've always fantasized a fight between them. These are their true stats. Will write my story soon. But in the meanwhile i want to mention what happened on a camping trip jenn, joanna and I took this past fall. So I put together a camping trip upstate. we were near hunter mountain and we set up 2 tents side by side one for jenn and I and the other was Joanna's tent. Now Joanna is a outdoor girl, very physical and a bit of a hippy. she's more of a guys girl. Jen on the other hand is very much of a city girl, not a hands on girl and not that physical. It was almost evening when we set up camp and we walked around a bit. I opened a bottle of wine and we all drank, Jenn and Joanna smoked a blunt. When Joanna drinks and smoke she loses all inhibition. Eventually jenn and I went into our tent, I was super horny as was jenn. joanna said she was going to sit out and look at the stars for a while. Jenn and I snuggled in and started making out. she took off her shorts and top, i undid her bra and out came her huge tits. I was laying on my back and she was on top of me with her ass sticking up near the tents entrance, it was a dark and remote place so we did not think to zip it up. Jens large ass was inches away from the opening of the tent. I was running my hands over her soft buttocks and very hairy pussy. All of a sudden to my surprize I see joanna sticking her head in our tent  inches from jenns ass. Joanna motioned me to be quiet by putting her finger on her lips as jenn did not see her as jo as behind her. Jo put her hand in and started to gently tug  jenns thick lush pussy hair from behind and was running her fingers around jenns asshole. Jenn started moaning her eyes were closed. Now jenn who was drunk and was kissing me was thinking it was my hand who was touching her and she had no idea it was joanna. then as I was kissing jenn I held her face, she realized it was not my hands that were touching and caressing her ass, she froze in fear there was a look of horror on her face and she barley got the words "ooh god" out, she did not know it was joanna, as she never expected her to do such a thing. Jenn looked back and saw joanna head sticking in the tent and her long skinny hands touching her buttocks. Joanna smiled at jenn, and before jenn could say a word Joanna slapped jenns buttock. that slap made jenns ass jiggle like any thing. jo then took her head out and went to her tent. After this incident I have been really fantasizing about a fight between the two. Who would win?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:09:18 AM by Bikerandy »

Offline Bikerandy

Re: My girlfriend jenn and my best friend joanna
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 03:47:48 AM »
Hey scribbler
I welcome you to put your thoughts and write your rendition of what may happen here
Jenn has thick below the shoulder length black hair. Her pubic hair is thick and lush. I like hairy bushes so upon my request the lawn has not been mowed lol She is Italian by ethnicity.
Now joanna has shortish straight silky hair. slightly shorter then shoulder length. I have seen her naked several times and is shaved. Shoe size jenn is a 7 womens joanne is 91/2. I am a 8 1/2 mens and my shoes fit her perfectly.
please let me know if you need more details. looking forward to reading   ;)
One more detail. Joanna is very flat, has almost no breasts. I think she is resentful about jenns 32ddd boobs. I have caught joanna at times "accidently brushing her hand over jenns chest I've also caught her staring at jenns chest, especially when we are hanging out at my place and jenn is wearing my white fruit of the loom vneck tees without a bra her dark large areolas are CLEARLY visible.
ps joanna has dirty blondish hair.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 03:56:06 AM by Bikerandy »

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 04:03:59 AM »
 hey fight fanatic. Well this happened very recently this past fall. I asked jenn what she thought about joanna doing what she did? jenn said she was mad. Jenn is italian has a temper but she is mostly quiet about it. RIght after this happened I asked jenn if she wants to fight joanna right there in the woods where there would be no interference, jenn did not give me a straight answer. I said it was the perfect opportunity to punish joanna but jenn was a bit hesitant dont know why? Jenn usually has a loud mouth but I am wondering why she did not run after joanna to fight her that night!
 On the other hand I asked joanna if she would like to fight jenn. Joanna said fighting jenn would be a piece of cake and is up for it.
The chances are they would fight! Joanna is already up for it, and If i requested jenn she would probably do it
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 04:14:01 AM by Bikerandy »

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 04:43:14 AM »
hey fanatic.I am trying to stir up a fight. I think the best way would be I tell jenn that Joanna is hitting on me. Joanna and I did fool around a few times before i met jenn. Good idea I'll let her know that joanna said beating jenn would be a piece of cake.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:14:18 AM »
No she does not. And yes joanna does occasionally! joanna is is this kinda free love gal. She is also bisexual.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 05:26:10 AM »
Yeah i would really like to see that fight. the two are completely different body types. I really wonder what would happen

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 05:38:29 AM »
true true, trust me I'm working on it ;D whats your opinion who would win?

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 08:18:17 PM »
that could work against her too just saying

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 01:07:59 AM »
am working on making it happen trust me! Im trying my best. i will videotape if possible

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 05:11:20 AM »
you now what I mean KC, ill record it I meant :)

Ronnie123

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 07:35:31 AM »
You should make a post in the polls section so we can get some more pre-fight predictions.

Put a short description of each girl, like you did here, and maybe a picture if available. It would be interesting to see what people think would happen.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 08:26:22 AM »
good idea ronnie. I am new this forum. I am so glad to have found it. will figure out to put in the polls
meanwhile scribbler wants to write a story, which I am eagerly waiting

Offline BD50

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 03:44:01 AM »
I would think Joe would kick Jenns ass and mangle her large breasts

Ronnie123

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 11:53:42 PM »
Bikerandy posted the poll!

I think he forgot a few options though, not sure.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 02:21:21 AM »
Ronnie you are right, Im new to this site and am just learning to navigate. I thought i posted but apparantly  not. thanks
any input on the fight? :D