News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My girlfriend jenn and my best friend joanna

• 30 Replies

Ronnie123

Re: My girlfriend jenn and my best friend joanna
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 06:34:20 AM »
Ronnie you are right, Im new to this site and am just learning to navigate. I thought i posted but apparantly  not. thanks
any input on the fight? :D

Np! :D

As for who I think would win?

Well I would have to say I think Joanne has the clear edge. To start she's taller and seemingly more athletic. Those are two big advantages in a fight as far as I'm concerned. Also, I think Joanne would be incredibly motivated to beat Jenn. She already sounds like she can't wait to fight her. It almost seems like she's been flirting with you on purpose to intentionally try and instigate something, especially with the camping incident. It seems like she's dying to be able to prove to you that she's the better woman.

As for Jenn, she seems a bit timid about the whole thing. I mean you gave her the first opportunity to fight  and she seemed unsure while Joanne was ready to go any time. Now that could be just because she was taken by surprise like fanatic said, but it also could be because she's a little bit afraid of fighting Joanne.

I agree with fanatic though, as soon as you mention about the flirting I think it will definitely give Jenn some motivation to fight. After all, what girl wouldn't want to strangle someone that was hitting on their man, right?

The question is will that motivation be enough to overcome Joanne's motivation and her physical advantages? Only time will tell! :D

By the way, do you have any more information about fight? I hope you had a chance to convince Jenn to agree! :D

PS: One last thought. Fanatic mention your GF's breasts may be an assets. That is true to some extent, but they could be detrimental also. Huge breasts are great for breast smothers and the like, but those are very difficult to pull off during fights (Especially with inexperienced fighters) and are normally done after the fight is pretty much over for added humiliation or after the match itself. In all honestly, I predict Joanne to hone in our your GF's large breasts and punish her for them during the fight. I actually wouldn't be surprised if she leaves your GF's chest completely mangled by the time the fight ends. Especially since you mentioned she seems to be jealous of your GF's large breasts. What better way to beat and humiliate your GF in front of you than to scratch and claw away at her prized assets that Joanne doesn't have, right?

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 01:29:11 AM »
Oh well here's the conclusion to my story! Like I said my g/f Jen is 26, 5'2-3'' curvy (not fat) hourglass figure and 32ddd, 135pounds (real stats) and my friend Joanne is 24, 5'10'' skinny/lean, 32A, 140 pounds. After the camping incident Joanna was nice to Jenn and was friendly towards her. I live in one bedroom apt in New York City and Jenn stays over 90% of the time. Joanna comes over a lot too and we all cook together and watch movies together usually. It's convenient for Joanna to stay at my place as her art school is a 10 min walk and she has class at 7am in the morning on a couple of days a week. Although Joanna and Jenn are not friends and the only reason they are connecting is through me and because of me.  The both had warmed up to each other a bit lately. Jenn has a habit of wearing my wife beaters around the house with her gigantic tits swaying and nipples clearly visible. I have caught Joanna staring at Jenns breasts intently many times in the past. A few weeks ago I brought Jenn a necklace, which hung low on her neckline and sat perfectly between her large breasts and was visible through the low neckline of my tank top she was wearing. Joanna told Jenn she liked the necklace I brought her and reached closer to have a look, and without asking she reached out and tugged the pendent out from Jenns cleavage, with her skinny long finger, Jenn was a bit stunned by that as I was. Well last week we went to the Florida keys (this was Joanna’s idea) and went camping again on one of the keys before Key West. The same arrangement Jenn and I shared a tent and Joanna her own tent. It's was a beautiful night, we had found a spot that was very remote no one around for miles.it was actually a mini island off a island and we set up our tents. It was a full moon and so we had plenty of light. We finished 2 bottles of wine between the three of us. Because of the mosquitos we all were sitting in mine and Jenns tent just chatting till midnight. Finally at one in the morning Jenn wanted some time with me alone and asked Joanna to go to her tent, Joanna was a bit irritated as she is my best friend and so can be a bit possessive about me. I saw Joanna’s face twitch a bit and get red as she left out tent. Jenn was wearing a floral bikini top and a wrap as a skirt and as usual no underwear, and every time she crossed her legs or lifted them her very hairy bush was visible. After Joanna left Jenn laid down with me and I kissed her, we began making out for a few minutes but little did we know Joanna was still outside our tent seething with anger towards Jenn. Joanna could not control herself and called me out to talk to me, hearing this Jenn was furious. Jenn told me she would go and "handle" this, Jenn walked out of the tent and went to Joanna and told her "listen you needy bitch, will you leave us alone for the night now" Joanna jabbed a finger into Jenns chest and told Jenn to fuck her self! On impulse Jenn slapped Joanna. The slap was hard and loud, however Joanna's face did not move, she just stared at Jenn with stone cold face. Jenn looked that the much taller girl and saw her reaction and suddenly realized her mistake. Joanna in a very low and deep voice glaring at Jenn just said "you're going to pay now" Jenn did not respond and turned around and ran into the tent Joanna was right behind her. Joanna grabbed Jens legs and dragged her out of the tent. Jenn was screaming at her to let go. Joanna dragged her 15 feet away to an opening. Jenn was on the floor clearly horrified, the wrap she was wearing had risen up and he pussy fully exposed. Jenn got up on her feet and grabbed Joanna's hair and began to pull dragging Joanna down to her knees, once Joanna was on her knees she kicked her on her head, Joanna screamed "bitch you're dead now" Joanna made it to her feet and tackled Jenn to the ground, Jenn twisted and turned and gouged Joanna’s eye, Joanna slipped from her mount position to her side, and she quickly wrapped her long thin legs around Jenns soft belly, and started to squeeze. Jen began to feel the pressure and tried to squirm out but the hold was getting stronger and stronger. Jenn realized she was in big trouble, she called for me for help but as this was between women to woman, and as I was close to both I decided it was not my place to intervene. Jen began to scream in pain she was screaming, "oh god please let me go" she was pleading to Joanne to release her from the scissor hold. Joanne would loosen the grip to tease Jenn, and just when Jenn thought she would let her go she would tighten the grip. Jenn begged Joanne to let her go. Joanne screamed at Jenn "you little bitch I hate you! You took my best friend away" Joanne then grabbed at Jenn's crotch, and began to push the wrap away, to get to her pussy. Jenn was mortified. Joanna's hand reached pay dirt and she began to pull at Jenns thick lush pussy hair, Jen screamed in pain begging to be let go. Joanna released the scissor hold and pulled her leg out from underneath Jenn. Jen just lay there on the floor looking up in the sky all sweaty, breasts heaving up and down. Jenn was hurt badly and just when she realized Joanna had released her and she began to sit up Joanna pushed her back on her back and straddled her, Jenn pleaded "please no more' you beat me enough" Joanna let out a laugh and slapped Jenn between her tits, the slap was so hard it was loud enough to be heard a 100 feet away. Jenn lost her breath for 10 seconds because of the impact of the slap. The impact of the slap was so hard it made Jenns belly and boobs jiggle like jello. Joanna then just sat there on Jenn for 30 seconds. Both girls just looked into each other's eyes. Joanna hand then slowly went toward Jenns bikini top. As Jenn noticed this her eyes were filled with fear. Joanna slowly and gently extracted Jenns 32 ddd boobs out and started to touch them lightly she then asked Jenn "does your boyfriend like these?" "How does he touch them?" Jenn began to cry and told Joanna "why are you doing this" Joanna began to pull jenns nipples and tug at them and she asked, "Does he do this?" Jenn screamed, "No please let me go" Joanna yelled back i'm just getting started you bitch! Why do you think I brought you to this remote place? So I can Beat the living shit out of you" by now I was just stunned! watching my g/f get toyed and humiliated was making my cock rock hard. Joanna then reached down and took jenns nipple by her mouth and bit down, Jenn screamed in pain. Jenn realized she was no match for Joanna. Joanna straddling on Jenn pulled her nipple with just her thumb and first finger and pulled it 6 inchs up straining the mammary. I was afraid she was going to rip her nipple out. Joanna pinched and twisted Jenn’s mammary s like a baker would kneed dough. Joanna seemed to relish demolishing Jenns breasts. Jenn was so afraid of Joanna by now she was was even scared to make eye contact and she closed her eyes and just laid there with Joanna straddling her and punishing her breasts. Joanna told Jenn she always wanted to play with her tits, to suck them and then to finally punish them. Joanna screamed at Jenn to open her eyes, Jenn obeyed her command and began to plead to be spared. Joanna just smiled and continued mauling Jenns tits. Joanna then told jenn to get on all fours. Jenn begged again, to this Joanna began to twist Jenns hand and applied a painful  akido hold. Jenn screamed in agony and her hand was being twisted, she screamed for my help, but I still decided to stay put and watch. Joanna let out a scream and applied more pressure, on jenns hand and Jenns  arm snapped! Jenn let out a primal cry as the bone her arm broke cry. Joanna then showered Jenn with punches. Still straddling Jenn Joanna looked to me with a smile, with her hands resting on Jenns breasts and said “here I proved I am the better one, the superior one” “give me permission to finish her”  I was just spellbounded by this display of power. Jenn by now did not even know where she was, or even her name. Joanna screamed out to me again requesting permission to finish Jenn, I was still stunned and unable to answer.  Joanna then took Jenns other arm and began to twist it in the same manner as she did before, as she applied pressure Jenn began to yelp and she started to piss on herself. A warm jet of liquid ejected from her pussy. I regained my composure and ran to get Joanna off jenn fearing the worst. Joanna looked at me and asked me “what do you see in this pathetic loser”  “Ok I will spare her for your sake” she got up slowly from Jenn’s stomach and stood over her. Joanna told me to look as she placed one foot on the defeated Jenn’s chest, right in between the two giant sweaty orbs which were rolling to Jenns sides. With her foot on Jenns chest Joanna made a victory pose and walked to her tent. I picked up my sweaty defeated girlfriend who was delirious but semi-concious from the beating and took her back to the tent.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2012, 02:02:16 AM »
I could not! you know it was like a rush! And Jenn started it! I am glad I stepped in when I did as Joanna was crazed! and was about to break her other arm too. She did not fracture her second arm, although it was badly twisted.
She is traumatized though. Still cannot wear a bra as her breasts are sore. I forgot to mention Joanna intended to put her whole hand and arm into jenns vagina and pull her ovaries out! That's what she said atleast

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2012, 02:25:26 AM »
Yeah It is true what you are saying! It did not last that long in one way and in one way it seemed like hours. Although the real fight was more like 8 minutes or so probably. I am surprized Jenn was destroyed so easily! She is the one who usually has the italian temper.
Talking to Joanna she highly regrets it went so far! she also admits she was "crazed" She thanked me for stopping it then and there!
She told me it was possible if I had not stopped it she would have possibly changed Jenns life forever. She felt the rush stating the power she felt over the other girl, the power to do anything she wished to Jenns body.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2012, 02:35:39 AM »
Yeah, to tell you the truth the breaking of jenns arm I only realized Afterwards in retrospect what actually had happened! I did not notice it right then and there! Had I processed it then I would have stopped it then and there. also at the moment I did not realize the danger she was really in! Only when Joanna went for the other arm and I notice jenns arm that was already broken because of the way it was twisted I realized how far it had actually gone!

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2012, 02:51:13 AM »
Oh trust me I apologized! I have told her how sorry I was and I explained to her I was not aware of the extent to the injuries she suffered. She did forgive me thank god! It's a fine line you see! and this is the first time I ever witnessed this!

Ronnie123

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 07:29:13 PM »
Wow, that was a crazy fight. So brutal, she really destroyed your girl.

I can see where fightfanatic is coming from about stopping it earlier, but I don't think you're completely to blame. It sounds like from what you said you didn't realize how injured your girl was until after (The broken arm).

Whenever my girl fights if she asks for the fight to stop I'll break it up. Although, in your case I can kinda see why you didn't. First of all Joanna is your best friend and your GF started it by smacking her. That's kinda a cheapshot and could have given your GF the win right from the start, so for her to open with a shot like that and then ask for a stoppage later on while she's losing is kinda pathetic. It's like she wasn't afraid to fight and possible hurt Joanna because she knew you were there to save her if things went bad. I wouldn't like that attitude either. I'm sure she'll think twice before opening with a cheap shot like that again after this fight.

Also, it seems like these two would have clashed anyways had it not been at the campsite, so it's better for them to get out all their aggressive when someone like you is around to stop it. You're girl was beaten badly even with your intervention, just think of what would of happened if no one was there to stop it? I think part of the reason he let it play out so long is to be sure that there would be no questioning of the winner( ie. settle the conflict there) since it had been brewing for a long time.

A part of me also thinks that you enjoyed seeing Joanna win, right? Otherwise, I'm sure you would have stopped it earlier. Do you have any feelings for her? It kinda seems like it since you invite her with you and your GF alot, which probably makes your GF very jealous. I'm almost certain Joanna has a thing for you. Did anything happen between you and Joanna after she defeated your girl? Or has anything happened since they incident?

Also, how is your GF coping with the loss and humiliation? How does she feel about Joana? Does she feel threatened by her?

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 12:25:20 AM »
No this is true story!

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 05:31:01 AM »
Ok so last year my best friend Joanna who is a lean/skinny 5'10' 135 pounds and a 32 A beat the living daylights out of my girlfriend jenn who was at that time 5'2'' 135 pounds 32ddd. Joanna put a hairline fracture on Jenns arm and left her in a mess for several months. In the mean time jenn put on some weight and is now about 150 pounds and her breasts are a full 32F cups. since the past few months Jenn has been reminiscing the beating she got and began to work out, mostly yoga and kickboxing. So last week Jenn told me she wished a re-match with Joanna. I was shocked by this. Jenn said she was drunk the last time hence joanna got the better of her and now she wanted revenge. I tried talking Jenn out of the idea knowing full well what the outcome of the fight would be. But jenn was persistent. I called Joanna and told her about Jenns thoughts, Joanna instantly agreed to a rematch, we talked a bit and Joanna said she would call me back in a couple of days. Well I got a call back from Joanna on following friday. Joanna said she was ready to fight jenn but she wished the fight to be like in the fight in the website "ultimate surrender" where the winner fucks the loser and gets to humiliate her. I told Joanna I would ask jenn and get back to her. I told jenn about Joannas proposal and showed her some of the fights in ultimate surrender, jenn watched some of the fights and saw the loser getting fucked by a strapon, jenn hesitated a bit, and took a deep breath in chest heaving she nodded yes. I called Joanna and told her it was ON! We decided the place would be at the barn of friends secluded summerhouse. Joanna now has a girlfriend who is a vollyball player and is about 6'3'' her name is Lauryn and lauryn was going to be present also. The rules of the fight are that neither I or Lauryn would get involved in the fight itself, but would fuck the loser if the winner demanded. So jenn and I arrive at the summer house jenn is wearing a pair of 80 gym shorts and a white tanktop and a sportsbra underneath. We see Joanna and lauryn who had already arrived. Joanna was wearing gym pants and runners T. Joanna made fun of jenn about the bit of weight she gained and Lauryn joined in, to which jenn started to curse at them, I had to calm them down and tell them to wait till the fight. So we reached the barn, the ground was of soft dirt and there were haystacks around. Jenn and Joanna walked to the center of the clearing. I sat down on one corner and lauryn on the other. Lauryn and I called the start. Joanna eyed jenn up and down and took the center, Jenn started to circle the taller girl and was looking to get the first punch in. Jenn stepped in and punched Joanna on the side of her temple, and followed it with a kick which landed on Joannas thigh. Joanna was taken aback. Joanna using her reach kicked jenn on the side of her stomach, all of Jenn giggled, but jenn retained her composure. Jenn again stepped in and clocked Joanna on the chin, and followed with another punch and caught her on her lip, Joanna's lip started to bleed. Lauryn yelled to Joanna to take jenn down. Seeing her own blood Joanna became crazed she marched forward ignoring Jenns punches and grabbed Jenn by the hair and yanked her down to the floor and and kneed her on her face, then she held jenns head between her legs and started punching her back, jenn could not get up from her kneeling position because Joanna had her head locked between her legs. Joanna grabbed Jenn Tank top and pulled it off over jenns head and ripped the rest off. then she kneed jenn in her stomach. Jens soft stomach jiggled every time. Joanna let jenn go, jenn backed of, Now all she had on was her sports bra and shorts. Her 32 F were pooping out of her sports bra. Joanna using her reached punched jenn square in the face and stepped in and wrestled her to the ground, Now i really feared for jenn as it was becoming like the last fight. Joanna overpowered jenn and came up on top, She looked down on my girlfriend and said "you asked for this" she grapped jenn by the hair and began banging her head down on the soft ground several times, and this followed by atleast a dozen slaps on her face. Jenn started to scream out she surrendered. Joanna again punched jenn, but I got up to interviene stating jenn surrendered and she should not hit her again to which Joanna reminded me of the rules and the rules were she was now going to fuck jenn. Lauryn took out a strap on from her back pack and threw it to joanna. Joanna still straddled on jenn grabbed the strap on and put on her side, she then looked down at Jenns breasts and noted how they had gotten bigger then before, she called out to her girl friend lauryn "hey lauryn wanna see her tits?" Lauryn cheered a hell yeah. Jenn began to plead softly, but Joanna ignored all of jenns pleas and began to unhook jenns sports bra which had the hooks in the front rather then the back, Jenns 32 F cups spilled out Jenns eyes filled with fear. Lauryns eyes were glued to jenns boobs. Joanna started to slap them and tug at them, this went on for 10 minutes. Then Joanna reached for jenn's shorts and pulled them down, the shorts came down with her panties, Jenns thick bush was now in full view. Joanna pressed on jenns thighs and parted her legs then she began to stroke her bush and began to run her finger up and down Jenns vagina, very gently....Jenn began to sigh and breath harder, Joanna began the intensity and slowly inched her finger in jenns pussy then two fingers then three, After a few minutes of fingering Jenn Joanna all of a sudden let out a scream and thrust her whole hand in jenns vagina, Jenn let out a animal like scream and her eyes almost popped out their sockets, Joanna hand was completely in jenns vagina all the way to her wrist. Joanna started to twist her hand, at every movement of her hand jenn yelped. Joanna called out to her friend Lauryn if she would like to fuck jenn, lauryn happily agreed. Now Lauryn is a 6'3 lean vollyball player and has all the cardio in the world I was worried she would fuck jenn to death. Jenn began to plead, lauryn ran up to jenn and strapped on the dildoo and rammed it right in, and started to pump at such an intensity that Jenns boobs was bouncing up and down at a speed where you could not even see them clearly, Jenn was moaning like an animal, Lauryn then pulled out and grapped jenn up by her hair and ordered to get on all fours, jenn obliged lauryn mounted Jenn doggy style, grabbing jenn by her waist she began to fuck her, Jenns ass jiggled at every thrust, Lauryn held jenns waist so tightly that She left finger marks on jenn for days. slowly Jenn came, she screamed when she came. Joanna then ordered her friend to stop fucking jenn, lauryn instantly pulled out, jenn fell limp to the ground breathing heavily her naked body covered with sweat and mud. Joanna went up to Jenn and held her hand out and tried to help her up, but jenn was completely exhausted. I helped Jenn up after a few minutes and Joanna brought her a glass of water and a towel. As this fight was arranged mutually there were no hard feelings.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 05:33:33 AM by Bikerandy »

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 05:49:39 AM »
Nope No hard feelings because this time it was Jen who pursued the fight, and also after the fight, Joanna and Jenn talked and Joanna apologized about the previous fight. Joanna stated she had really really regreted breaking jenns arm, and she did not mean to actually break it, as she had never done it before but just applied a move she learned at her brazilian Ju jitsu class.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 08:00:46 AM »

Extremely hot story. If I were you I would marry Jenn. She is a real woman and with 32F. I think Jenn was afraid to fight Joann at first. I think that jenn might have enjoyed getting fucked with the dildo. You might be lucky to see more fights.

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 09:20:12 AM »
Very true Mistress vicky very true! btw both jenn and I are from nyc  :)

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 05:52:57 PM »
Interesting update! Jenn and I were on a weekend getaway upstate and in the car she told me she wished to fight joannas friend lauryn and I should challenge her! I'm gonna put this together. Same rules winner fucks the loser

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
Have no idea why her! Jenn just brought brought it up? i'm asking the same question and wondering myself

Offline Bikerandy

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2013, 07:08:20 AM »
If you read the whole story sketcher you would see why jenns ddd cups are now f cups! Matter of fact just the other day we went out to townshop and she is both/either 32g or 34f cups. When i first met her 6 years ago she was a modest d-dd cups, but as the years progressed she got bigger, today she's 150 pounds as opposed to 130 back then