News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Round 1

• 1 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Round 1
« on: August 24, 2008, 07:32:59 PM »
FIGHT RULES
1)   The others could not interfere during the fight.
2)   The winner when the loser quits could continue abusing her body as long as she wants and since the fight was going to be held in front of the two boys the winner could tell her family side boy to do what she wants to the loser
3)   The family that wins the most number of sets after the third match between Paula and Marisa’s mother could do whatever she wants to the loser between these two.
4)   The fights were to be held in private on a room carpet.
5)   The loser of each fight must watch the other fights tied to naked to a chair.

The first fight was between Paula’s mum, Rosette and Marisa’s grandmother, Marie. Rosette was the same as her daughter. She was 65 at the moment 5,4ft, she was a very fat woman with an enormous flabby butt and her breasts were busty but were not very firm, because of her fatness and oldness.
Marie was 54 5,8 and with a very slim figure at her age.

They were both dressed in a blouse and a long skirt

Rosette went immediately for Marie’s hair, but Marie wasn’t going to waste time pulling an old woman’s hair instead she gave Rosette three hard slaps on her left cheek then she gave her a punch in her stomach which took all the breath out of her stomach and bent her in two. When she saw her bent in two Maria caught her neck and she slammed her on the floor but while going down Rosette caught Marie’s blouse and ripped it open but to her family’s horror she wasn’t wearing a bra and so her tits were exposed to everyone watching. On Marie’s face there was a look of horror but she knew she must not loose the advantage. Rosette was still stunned on the floor with the impact.

Marie made her stand up and gave her a full nelson which left the older woman without breath and strength on the carpet. “Strip the fat bitch!” Shouted Marisa’s mother. Marie gave Rosette a camel clutch that made poor Rosette kick her feet wildly in pain till Marie released her and she made her stand up before giving her a cloths line making Rosette land ass first on the floor without making a move. Marie caught the front of her blouse and ripped it off her body exposing her black bra which was immediately removed exposing her enormous tits. But Rosette was much more embarrassed of having her tits exposed.

“Why you did that you whore!” She shouted as she covered her tits. Marie went from behind and lifted her up before smacking her back on the carpet. “AAAAAHHHHHH!” Shouted Rosette. Marie didn’t gave her a chance she sat on her stomach and caught Rosette’s tits between her hands.

“Hear me cxnt, today your saggy tits are going to be ruined forever. Look at the old cow how pathetic she looks she’s almost crying.” And indeed Rosette was feeling so embarrassed and afraid that she a tear formed into her eye. Marie started squeezing her big tits which made poor Rosette howl in pain and kicking her feet up till her skirt got on her stomach exposing her fat legs. But Maria took the nipples ad started pinching and pulling them out. “AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YOUREEEE GONNAAAAA RIPPPP MY TITSS OFFF AAAAAAHHHHHHH PLEASEEEE!”
But Rosette wasn’t the only one panicking. Great panic was pushing on Paula who knew that if her family was going to loose she was going to pay. With the pain and panic that Rosette was feeling from her exposed black panties some urinal was going down her legs. Marie started punching her big boobs till Rosette started crying without control. Her breasts were like on fire with the pain she was feeling. Then Marie made Rosette stand up and gave her a hard kick in her pussy which made Rosette give groan of pain and fall on the floor tits first motionless. That was what Marie needed who without giving Rosette a chance unzipped Rosette’s from behind. Rosette tried to keep her skirt and dignity and started to shake her ass to try to keep it on. But she was so pathetic in that situation that Marie decided to rip her skirt in two. Now her black panties could be seen by her daughter, her grand children and four complete strangers. “PLEASE DON’T CONTINUE STRIPPING MY CLOTHES, DON’T LEAVE MA NAKED PLEASE. I BEG YOU!” But Marie had no mercy turned her face up in a position that some of her pubic hair could be seen getting out of her panties’ sides. To make sure that Rosette had no fight left in her she gave her a series of punches in her stomach which left Rosette breathless on the floor.

“Now the fun is going to start fat ass. Do you surrender?”

“YES YES YES JUST PLEASE STOP I SURRENDER.” But that was a mistake because Marie now had the right to enter her grandson in the fight. “OH NO PLEASE MERCY I’M TOO OLD FOR YOU TWO.”

But no mercy was planned for her. Marie’s grandson, Michael caught the waistband of her panties and pulled it down exposing her hairy pussy. Rosette was trying to cover up but Michael and Marie tied her hands behind her back. Then Michael made her open her legs wide and he started rubbing his fingers between her crotch. “Look at her grey bush how ridiculous she looks.” They laid her on the carpet again on her ass. Then Marie inserted three fingers in Rosette and started fucking her till sweat started coming out of her vagina. “AAAAHHHHH OH MY GOOOOD I’M COMMINNNGGGG!!” Then they turned her face down and Marie ripped her ass cheeks open which made Rosette cry in great pain. Then they started spanking her fat ass till her ass became bright red after that they tied her naked to a chair. She was crying without control especially with the thought that her pussy was totally exposed with her legs tied open. Now her only hope was that her daughter and granddaughter would not get beaten as well. The most thing that she didn’t wish was to see her daughter getting humiliated at the end.

The next two fighters were ready. Her granddaughter, Charlene was already facing Marisa who was much taller than her and seemed ready to kick Charlene’s fat ass at anytime. Bu Charlene wanted to save her mother from these people. Her tight jeans was hurting her ass. She was 24 but although she was older than Marisa, Marisa was much strogner than her and much slimmer. I’ll post this fight at the first time I get.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST FIGHT

Cheers

Offline Turtle

Re: Round 1
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 09:42:31 PM »
Great story. A little one sided for me but great writing really enjoyed reading it
Killing me smalls.