News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Two MILFS fight it out in a nipple twisting catfight. Loser forced to eat pussy.

• 6 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
These are two women who are dating the same guy. They just found out about each other and want the other out of his life. Being turned on by catfights he asked what they would do if they met. Nan said "I'd rip her tits off and kick her". Piper said "I'll pull her nipples off and make her lick my pussy". I said to both "I'd like to see that". Since then, I'll ask them to tell me a story of what she would do if they ever did fight. They know I really get turned on by catfights and have watched a couple of video's of such (with me)  :).   But, the thought and stories sure has brought things up a notch.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:02:46 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Wow. I would love to read some of their scenarios. Please share them.

By the way, I think it would be great to hear their stats so I could better make my decision as to who the winner would be. Going on what I "see" so far, I would vote for Piper.

JT

Offline charlie41

• God Member
piper wins this one!

Offline speed

• God Member
Now this is my kind of poll. I voted for Nan to win and force Piper to eat her pussy until she cums all over Piper's face. Speed

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Thanks for the responses to this poll. I'm kind of surprised by the number of votes in such a short time. I'm debating if I should show this to them, could have a negative outcome. Or not. I guess it depends on who's winning. Both are quite competitive and they can be quite catty with other women. Piper knows Nan has had implants and she brings it up often that "at least I didn't need to go under the knife for some tits". Nan knows that Piper's tits are bigger than hers but, she asked if her nipples were better. I said yes (stupid to not say yes). She does have some pretty stiff nips and they poke through her tops fairly often, something I've seen many times. When at parties her nips get stiff especially when there are other women near, it's like a challenge or something. I asked her once about it (fairly loose on booze, makes you brave :) she said "I really didn't notice but maybe it's a cave women thing" had to laugh at that. Who knows maybe it is!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:04:13 PM by cement1us »
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Piper wins this one in a " beat down " Cheers! T
Cheers!

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Sorry, I don't agree, from the pictures Pipers nipples are sexier & they look like they would get much bigger & harder. I love when woman tell me stories. I would love to read some of their stories.

I can imagine Nan thinks that she's tough & she will be the aggressor, screaming & threatening Piper & trying to dominate her, but Piper will lose her temper & she will definitely hot Nan first. Piper will bloody Nan's nose & Nan will lose her temper. They will struggle & Nan will have the advantage as she pushes Piper backwards against the wall. Piper is crazier & she is a better fighter & she raises her knee up right into Nan's stomach. Nan will bend over gasping for air & Piper will uppercut Nan right in her jaw knocking her head strait up in the air, & when Nan's head comes back down Piper will hammer her nose bloody until Nan is crying & begging Piper "please stop."

Piper has been waiting a long time now to kick Nan's ass. Piper has told you that she is going to make Nan suck her pussy dry right in front of you. Piper screams "are you ready to lick my pussy." Nan says "no, never." Nan will send her fist at Piper's face, but Nan is knocked silly, & Piper will catch her wrist in mid air & punch Nan's chin. Nan's eyes will start swimming in her head & she will fall over onto her back quite dazed. Piper will be looking at you as slowly she lowers her panties & she holds her wet hot pussy right over Nan's face screaming, "kiss my cxnt." Nan will submit & she will raises her wobbly head up & kiss Pipers pussy. Piper will be laughing as she screams, "suck me off whore." Nan will suck Piper's pussy until Piper comes all over her face.