News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The sexiness of girls fighting barefoot!

• 5 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
The sexiness of girls fighting barefoot!
« on: February 02, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »
I love watching a woman's sexy bare feet and the way they move in a fight.  The slope of the arch, the pressing toes, the soles maneuvering.  I love to watch them kick at breasts and faces.  The bare feet stomping on an opponents body, and on their mouth and nose.  The sexy bare foot pose on a loser, stepping on their breasts, placing a sexy pedicured foot over their mouth and nose, making the loser kiss and smell the pretty winning foot!  Anybody else love this too?  Please share thoughts and stories!!!  THANKS!!!!!

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: The sexiness of girls fighting barefoot!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 12:15:09 AM »
I do prefere bare foot catfights but im not totally sure, it maybe because it seems more real and feral maybe ? probably a bad use of the word feral but its the best i got. I dont go much on the feet in the face etc, but i love when two women go down to the ground and you see the feet used as in to lock up with the opponants. Also i like seeing "foot fights". I feel its a way two women can compete that isnt seen enough. I love lookin at celeb feet and like to imagine comparing and imagining who would win, for me they have to be the same shoe size. Hope this gets some opinions and feed back :)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:22:16 AM »
Joanne just picturing you fighting barefoot is enough to keep me very, very busy for a while.  You are so beautiful and sexy, and I fantasize about you posing a sexy bare foot on your female opponents face, as you smile, and rub it all over her mouth and nose!  SO HAWT!!!!!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 05:42:02 AM »
I do prefere bare foot catfights but im not totally sure, it maybe because it seems more real and feral maybe ? probably a bad use of the word feral but its the best i got. I dont go much on the feet in the face etc, but i love when two women go down to the ground and you see the feet used as in to lock up with the opponants. Also i like seeing "foot fights". I feel its a way two women can compete that isnt seen enough. I love lookin at celeb feet and like to imagine comparing and imagining who would win, for me they have to be the same shoe size. Hope this gets some opinions and feed back :)

i love "foot fights" or 'toefights" or "toewrestling " too.
When I was a small boy, I saw  my pretty mom and another equally-matched, pretty, lady flexing their toes .My mom trying to scare me so to eat my lunch and the other lady trying to protect me and flexing her toes. Afterward, I developed a life-long fascination with feminine forms of toefighting or toewrestling and catfight. I can think of nothing more exciting than seeing two attracti ve, equally-matched, BIG TOES interlocked in a pure test of strength.I love looking at womens feet and probably the big toes and like to imagine comparing them who would win in a test of strength or in an extreme toefight.Extreme toefight is like a nhb catfight.Anything goes...scratching,crushing,a real war between the big toes or sometimes and the other toes involved.
The feet showing the women"s power too.All the dominas use them as a symbol of ruling and domination.
Offcourse , i love to watch bare foot catfights and ONLY barefoot as watching the movement of their feet is a big turn on .
I have posted a thread here , i am real surprised why many people arent so keen to toefights as they are to titfights.
Both are men's fantasies but toe wrestling is a sport too.
Titfight is not a sport neither a women's fem combat activity , simple guys who love tits or having a fetish about tits, they compare and imagina titfights too.Just i wonder. ;)

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
I love sexy female feet, yet, I am not interested in toe fights.  I enjoy when a woman kicks to the face, tramples using her feet, and I particularly love foot smothering and foot on face posing.  I love to watch women move and dance with their bare feet as well.  Toe fights are a separate particular interest to me, and they don't excite me much.  So even within particular fetishes and interests, there are distinct differences.  I can appreciate someone liking and enjoying tit fights, toe fights, and other forms of female combat, but for me, a woman pressing her sexy pedicured bare foot on another woman's face is the sexiest and most exciting form of pure humiliation domination.

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 11:40:55 AM »
I love sexy female feet, yet, I am not interested in toe fights.  I enjoy when a woman kicks to the face, tramples using her feet, and I particularly love foot smothering and foot on face posing.  I love to watch women move and dance with their bare feet as well.  Toe fights are a separate particular interest to me, and they don't excite me much.  So even within particular fetishes and interests, there are distinct differences.  I can appreciate someone liking and enjoying tit fights, toe fights, and other forms of female combat, but for me, a woman pressing her sexy pedicured bare foot on another woman's face is the sexiest and most exciting form of pure humiliation domination.
I know Royals ! !
People have different fetishes.
Acceptable! ;)
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result