News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A bad night out- 1 -Jenn's story

• 3 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
A bad night out- 1 -Jenn's story
« on: August 26, 2008, 07:34:01 AM »

For once I was trying to be serious. Too often, I talked about trivia when I went out with subbies. But tonight was different. They needed to learn about politics, they needed to learn to vote the right way. We were chatting over drinks in the Hallman bar, and that was different too. They had wanted to go there to hear some bands playing there later. It wasn't really my kind of place; it was straight; even apart from that I felt out of place, my South side accent stood out too. People dressed different, they talked different, hell they were different! Too middle class, too many Asian cliques. Still the drinks were cheap and it didn't hurt to bend a bit every so often and go where my girls wanted. Just then I was showing how NAFTA was a disaster, how important the right sort of public investment was- public transport not freeways – and how government powers should be exercised as much by local government as possible. My two listeners, Jade and April, were taking it in. Cassie was sitting there, looking into space.

I was proud of Jade and Erin, even prouder when Jade started questioning me. I smiled “That’s great.” because she looked a little worried about arguing with me. “Sweetie it’s a democracy, that means we all have different points of view. You just need to be able to support your views with the facts, hell you might even be right.” She wasn’t of course, I was! But she would learn that soon enough when she started to read up.

But while Jade and Erin were listening and chatting, Cassie was bored. It showed. She had tried to change the topic once too often. She had tried to break in with silly remarks, to get me angry. Typical attention seeking behaviour. But it was no excuse for her bad manners in the bar. Her eyes were glazed, and when she wasn't being rude she was looking round the bar and ogling the guys.

After a while she got up and went over to talk to some woman on her own. I knew what she was trying to do-get the woman to come over to join us so that I would have to change the conversation. If that didn’t work Cassie would chat with the woman herself to show me that she wasn’t just the little subbie bitch who relies on me all the time, that in fact she could hold her own in company.

I didn't care.

I knew she wouldn’t get to first base. There was no way the woman she had latched onto would want to talk to anyone like Cassie, or the other three of us for that matter. No the woman seemed too damn arrogant. A nose in the air, fuck-the-world type, she would call us trailer trash. I can tell the type from just glancing at them. Not just the stylish emerald green skirt, the cream designer blouse, nor all the unnecessary jewelry. Hell she even had a pearl necklace- it looked like it cost more than I earned in a month. No one I knew wore pearls like that. But no it wasn't just the expensive clothes; it was her general demeanor. I wanted to walk up to her and ask, "What do you think of that illegal war in Iraq.? Do you think the rich should pay their fair share of taxes? Do you condemn Lynndie England? Do you even know who Lynndie England is? Are you a good American? If so why are all your clothes made by foreigners?"

But I didn't go and talk to her, there was something else that troubled me about her, something that almost scared me, and what was worse I couldn't work out what it was. I looked closer at her, at about 5foot 8 inches she was an inch or two taller than me, she was a lot taller than lil Cassie, slim, average sized bust, her blonde hair swept back -what was the word, ‘coiffure’?

Next to her Cassie looked like a hooker- and a cheap one. But it was none of that that troubled me, nor wasn't that she looked good in her clothes- or even that she'd have looked good no matter what she was wearing, she was a tall sexy blonde, fit and strong, no attitude. Yet, there was something else, something that I couldn't put a finger on.

I almost felt sorry for Cassie, she'd never had the start in life this taller woman must had. I was about to call her back when she began fighting with this rich blonde. She didn’t do very well, but then Cassie can’t fight for shit unless she has someone –usually me- cheering for her. She lives for praise. I guess she has no self esteem. In that, we are a lot alike. She needs praise. I have to be Queen Bitch, with a little harem of subbies. I have to be tougher than anyone else. That’s why I fight so much. Cassie has praises, I have battle scars. We all are trying to prove –to ourselves- we're better than anyone else.

I took a swig of my drink. So many people looked like they had never seen a fight before, hell I wanted to say, come to Chatro and see an as kicking every day of the week I took another swig and thought that could almost be a slogan for Chatro- Chatro, where violence, intimidation, harrassment and sexual assault happens every day. Nah it needed something catchier, I thought for a while till, "Chatro Asses kicked nightly, fucked weekly" popped into my head.

And that was another reason I didn't like this place. Because his place was straight, treating these people -any of them not just the rich woman-the way I treated people in Chatro would guarantee me prison time. I shook my head. I wasn't going to rescue Cassie, she should never have fought.

The fight ended very quickly- Cassie's top was ripped, she was on her belly on a table with the tall blonde slapping her ass in less than a minute. Not even enough time for people to get the bouncers- hey in a place like the Hallman Bar they would call them security. But enough time for people to stop and look and cat call and jeer.

Not that most people did that, no in this straight place all they did was look and mouth stupid things like "They shouldn’t' be fighting," or "It's a disgrace" or "The smaller girl started it. What was the taller girl to do?"

I just knew they didn't like Cassie. Still they were right. Cassie had started it.

The blonde let Cassie go. A guy came up kissed her, congratulated her and talked to her. I wondered whether the tall blonde made a habit of fighting. I shook my head, it wasn't worth thinking about, I repeated my earlier thought: this place wasn't Chatro. The man and the blonde went off together. Cassie limped back. Ashamed. As she should have been. She shouldn’t have picked a fight in the first place. A lot of people looked at her, not many said anything. Cassie wilted under their gaze. She knew she had lost. Then I kicked my foot under the table, sometimes I am so dumb! Cassie likes losing, sure she likes to win against other weak girls, but there's nothing she likes more than to lose to a strong woman, a woman who has more class, more strength than herself. Yes, I looked up at the rich woman as she stood near the bar, her man's arm around her waist, a woman like her.

I glared at Cassie. "You lost on purpose, didn’t you?"

She spluttered at me, "What? No."

"Don’t you lie to me. Tell me the truth. You're hot for her and wanted to lose."

"Yes"

"Yes who?" Cassie needed a lesson in manners.

"Yes Ms Jenn."

"Just look at your tits. Your nipples are rock hard. And I just know that your cxnt is sopping. You loved what she did to you." I just knew what was coming; Cassie had gone into that fight looking for attention. It had dawned on me- too late of course I kicked myself again for being slow- that she didn’t really care what attention she got, or who she got it from. It was all one to her. It would have been a huge rise in her status among the other girls if she’d persuaded the well dressed rich woman to talk to us, heck, it would have impressed me too, It would equally have been a bonus to Cassie if she’d actually beaten the woman- funnier things have happened, yes the woman looked strong, she looked Domme standard but then this was a straight place and who knew what she was like; the appearance that the tall blonde was a Domme was what mattered, bugger the reality. It would have been even –from Cassie’s point of view - more a bonus to lose to a Domme and to have her worked over. The blonde was way better looking than I was and yes tall blonde and strong looking, just what Cassie wants- despite what she tells me, hell Cassie might even have wanted to set up a fight between the blonde and me.

I looked round, Jade smirked, she knew exactly what Cassie was. Erin just looked shocked
"Y..y..es, Ms Jenn, but I didn’t throw the fight." Cassie had her eyes aimed down at the table. I was almost surprised she didn’t kneel at my feet. She was so clearly a broken woman.

"So you say." I needed to be kind to her. "Any way sweetie, you need a wash and a freshen up. Come on pet. Come and I’ll take you to the bathroom." I took her hand; we walked past groups of people seated at tables, standing at the bar, standing round just talking. Almost everyone looked at her. Cassie blushed more. The little painslut was trembling. She got off on humiliation; she was -as she would have said it- totally hot and bothered.

I washed her face, using my handkerchief to clear the muck and grime, the makeup that had run all over. I washed and wrung it out. I cleaned up her body again using my handkerchief to wash the muck off. There was a lot; I had to wash the handkerchief out a few times. "Take your bra off sweetie, while I wash." She did so, I washed all over her breasts, they were scratched, she was sore now she'd be sorer tomorrow. I had some antiseptic cream in my bag- I always do, not only because of the fights at Chatro but I'd learned from my days at the factory how easy it was to get hurt. I dabbed the cream over her breasts. She trembled. I just knew she was turned on. I helped her put her bra back on and gave her a little peck on her cheek. Then she proved just how subbie she was, "Ms Jenn let me cum. Use me please. I need it." Yes; I'd been right.

"Nah. You lost the fight. You don’t deserve to cum.” Like I said earlier I knew I needed to teach her a lesson. I kept dabbing her boobs with the cream. "Kneel down, make it easier for me." I sat down, there was a stool - perhaps the cleaners used it but it was convenient. Cassie knelt in front.

"But please." A middle aged woman walked in; she looked at Cassie kneeling at my feet, then at me rubbing Cassie's breasts. She shook her head and went to use a toilet. Cassie whimpered.

"Are you arguing with me? Put your bra on." I passed it and her torn top to her.

"No Ms Jenn." Ms Jenn, what am I going to do about my top?"

"Wear it!"

"But it’s ripped almost to the bottom."

"So?" I didn’t feel any pity for her, she had lost the fight, she deserved whatever the other girl dished out. She had to learn. and anyway she'd punished other girls in the same way before.

"Anyone can see my tits" Cassie whimpered again.

I'd been patting them dry after I'd washed them and put the cream on them. I just knew she'd get off on that.

The middle aged woman walked out of the toilet. She looked at us again. She smiled. "She's right you know, anyone could see the little tramp's breasts." She went to a sink and washed her hands.

We exchanged a wink, I turned back to Cassie, I just knew us talking about her would make her even hotter. "So, you should wear a decent bra and not that thing you have on." That was something else she needed to learn. "Oh you silly thing, knot it together under your boobs. You'd think you'd never had your shirt ripped off before. It will look like you chose to wear it like that. People won't notice, well not as much." Poor silly girl, she couldn't think that out for herself. Sometimes I wondered whether Cassie was just an airhead.

"Yes, Ms Jenn." she did as I told her. That was the way to treat the subbies, keep them guessing, keep them wrong footed, make them hot then don't let them get release, until I say they could.

We got back and I started talking again.

After a while Jade spoke sharply, “You're quiet Cassie." I looked up, I hadn’t noticed, Jade had, and she was right.

"Yes I am. So, like I am thinking." Cassie snapped back glaring at Jade

"No you’re not you're sulking because Jenn won't spoil you. You don’t deserve attention. You've been sulking all night." Jade had noticed that too;  again she was right, she was a good girl. Jade met Cassie’s glare with a quiet smile and tapped her fingers on the table a few times. "You wanted attention from the moment you came in. When you didn’t get it because you didn’t want to be part of our discussion you went and sulked. You were sulking before you got in that fight. You fought to get attention. You lost. You crawled back here wanting attention. Ms Jenn was kind enough to give you some- more then you deserve. But you weren't content with that were you?"

Cassie dropped her gaze, her face burning. But she wasn’t going to get off easily; Jade was right and needed my support. "Jade asked you a question. Answer her." Cassie shivered. "Cassie Foxe stop dreaming and answer Jade."

"Err, sorry, Jade"

"That's Ms Jade to you." Jade snapped. I beamed, Jade was reminding Cassie how lowly she was. Of course Jade compared to me was a weak switch, but to Cassie she was a powerful woman.

"You're not sorry at all, you've been pouting again. And you're still sulking." Jade tapped her fingers again.

"Am not."

"Don’t answer me back like that you brat!" Jade glared at her. "I should put you across my knee and spank you- right here." Cassie was silent, dumb insolence the forces used to call it. "Stop sulking Cassie!" Then Jade surprised me. "Stand up Cassie! Now!"

"Take off your thong and give it to me."

"But Ms Jade, my skirt is so short"

"You should have been better dressed." I snapped. I was furious with her for answering back, even if it was just to Jade. "Do as she says."

Cassie slipped down her thong and passed it to Jade. I knew she was excited, Jade had made her even more horny.

"Just as I expected, it’s saturated" Jade looked at Cassie. "Like Ms Jenn said, you lost that fight on purpose. "

Cassie tried to protest, "But.."

Jade cut her short, "I know you, Cassie I'm going to spank you. come here."

"Oh no you're not Jade West." I injected.

"Why not"

"Because then you give the attention seeking bitch what she wants." I had to bring Jade into line. "Jade you have no brains sometimes. You correctly say that Cassie here has been sulking because she wasn’t getting any attention and now you turn round and say you will reward that appalling, simply appalling behaviour by slutting her. I thought you had more sense, you’re not a Domme you’re almost as mindless as Cassie herself, all you want is to get off. Cassie here needs to learn a lesson. and you were doing the right thing before."

"But Jenn"

"Are you arguing with me Jade?

"But Jenn you did the same thing to Cassie when she came back from the fight. heck you even took her to the washrooms.

Of course Jade thought I slutted Cassie there. I wasn't going to tell her any different. She could think what she liked. Of course she thought I was being unfair, that there was one rule for her and one for me. Damn straight. I make the rules. Jade and her friends obey them. It was time to remind her of that. Then I changed my mind, I couldn't discipline her in this straight place, so I'd just teach her her lesson in a different way. "Use your eyes girl! Do you think if I'd slutted her in the washroom that she'd still be acting out, hoping for crumbs from you?"

Jade flushed, she mumbled something, I leaned across the table, to put my hand on her shoulder, it looked a warm friendly gesture; what no one saw but what Jade felt was my thumb digging in sharp just under collarbone. "Even if I had given Cassie what she's begging for in the washroom, would that entitle you to do the same? Or would it mean that I have my reasons, and should I ever decide that I need to share them with you, you'll be the first to know." or "Regardless of what we were discussing earlier, this,” I waved my hand at the other girls, ”isn't a democracy."

Jade flushed, muttered something under her breath and hung her head. "No, Ms Jenn"

"That’s better." I turned back to Erin and started our conversation again.

Jade and Cassie exchanged smiles. They were commiserating with each other. That had to stop, "I saw that you two. I am disappointed in you Jade. And you too Cassie." I went back to Erin, the other two needed a cold shoulder. I started to talk with Erin about hockey.

Finally Jade tried to join the conversation. "What do you think about the new teams joining, I think the Cleveland Icehogs might be a good team in time.”

"You know Jade, people are a bit like autos. With an auto it helps to get the motor started before you drive away. “ I looked sharply at her. “So with people its a good idea to get the mind working before you open your mouth. That team isn't from Cleveland its from Rockport. Don't talk about things you don't know about."

Jade looked as if she wanted to cry. Well I thought she should learn her lesson.

A few moments later I got up. "I need to visit the bathroom and the game will start soon." I looked at my watch. “I guess you girls will want to go to your concert soon too. Erin, you stay here till I get back I don't want anyone pinching the table. It’’s in such a good position to watch the hockey. I'll say good bye to you others now. Bye Jade, bye Cassie." I just knew they wanted, no they expected, a hug and a kiss. They were getting neither, they didn't deserve one. I walked over to the bathroom. When I came back they had gone. Erin was still there. "Thanks sweetie, you did well. I'm most grateful."I gave her a hug, I kissed her firmly on the lips. "I do hope you have a great time at your concert. Come and see me after won't you dear." She simpered, I just knew she was so pleased that I'd asked her- and not the others- back.

I sat back when they had left, there were still a few minutes- no more than a few minutes till the Hawks match started. I'd misjudged the time. For a few moments it didn't bother me. I'd almost got annoyed at the chattering, distracting subbies, and when they left I thought I'd have some peace. I'd even managed to calm the inner voice down; it wasn't troubling me much lately. I looked around at the people and once more noticed a lot of Asians and Latinos. They all hung together in little cliques. "That was a problem," I thought, "they didn't assimilate. they were Asian Americans or Hispanic Americans, not just America, we weren't the melting pot anymore. No," I added, "there was another problem. Too many of them are taking our jobs. Perhaps it had been different once- yes in my grandparent's generation it was, but now it was just like having NAFTA at home- all these people willing to work for lower pay. They made me so mad. So many illegals taking the jobs kids used to do. And there was nothing I could do except stew about it. I felt so helpless; no I was so helpless. I wanted to lash out, to prove something to myself, but what?

"Helpless and racist, what would your parents think of you?" the inner voice reminded me. "This whole country is built on immigrants, you're not a Native American Indian; they are the only people who can justly complain about immigrants. It's not the immigrants who are taking jobs, its the fact that there aren't enough good jobs being created. Just like you the immigrants, the illegals, are being screwed by Wall Street, by the big companies, by the libertarians, by the neocons! You should know that, hell you do know that, you tell people that, you deliver union pamphlets telling people that, but right now you're just sounding off. And why, cuz you can't cope with life. Your only way is to try to fight someone. Pathetic."

Once again the dark side had nailed me. I sunk back into my chair. I was everything it said, pathetic, racist, violent, a bully and most of all I was helpless; helpless, just as I’d been on that horrid day on the beach. I choked on my drink; that blonde who’d beaten Cassie was about the same size and build as that blonde who had destroyed me. I’d repressed that thought till then but I realised that was the reason I was so wary of her- she could have been the sister of that blonde bitch who took me down. I spluttered, trying to force back the memories of that day. I couldn’t; my drink tasted of semen and sand, my mind, my inner voice combined to make me relive that day. I shivered. I turned to watch the Hawks, trying to forget that horror. I wished the girls were still with me, anything but those memories.

I sat and drank and watched the game, only getting up to get another drink and then another and then another, yes I knew I was drinking more than was good for me, I needed to stop thinking about that day on the beach.. Just as the Hawks shot another goal this well dressed dark-skinned girl sat down next to me. "Hey, Jenn how are you?"

I looked at this girl blankly thinking, Who the hell is this Indian, for her voice was straight from the sub continent? I was sure I had never seen her before in my life. All my racist bile bubbled up inside me, I didn't want to have anything to do with her I tried to tell myself I was here to watch the game. It didn't work I knew the inner voice would want me to try, to be polite, to talk to her, I compromised, I'd say hello. I tried to smile. "Err, I’m well thanks I guess, but do I know you?"

"I know you, that’s enough."

I gulped, “No one talks to me like that,” the bile overflowed. I could have kicked myself

"Keep it cool, you're making a scene." This woman was lecturing me. I looked around , no one seemed to be watching me. "Look at you, how many drinks have you had." I glanced down and blushed. There was a line of glasses- mostly mine - in front of me. " I know you," she repeated "Lots of people know you Jenn. Anyway what are you doing?

"Watching the Hawks they just scored."

"You like hockey?"

"Sure do."

"I don’t know much about it. Where do they play it?"

"On ice duh!"

"I know that." She snapped back. She wasn't going to take the sort of answer I could give Jade. "I meant in what countries and towns."

"Here and Canada. There are lots of teams–based in different cities"

"You mind if I watch?"

This girl won't take a message. I sighed. "No it’s a free country. I can’t stop you. Sit down if you like."

I watched the Hawks score again. I cheered loudly jumping up from my seat. I downed my drink. "Way to go!" I wanted to celebrate, for once the Hawks were winning.

Some people turned and stared at me. ‘Damn them’, I thought ‘I am having fun.’ I glared back at them. The Indian looked at me. I blushed, remembering what she said about me making a scene.

"Here, let me buy you a drink. Your glass is empty Jenn"

"That’s kind of you…" my voice trailed off, I guess my confusion showed.

"Hope you don’t think you’re too good to have a drink with me." she said standing up and looking down at me. I looked back seeing her properly for the first time-she was about my height but a lot slimmer and dressed in a designer label cashmere dress that made my Wal-Mart mock leather jacket, t-shirt and skirt look even cheaper than they were.

"Err no it’s not that." Even if I was too good for the Indian, she was offering me a free drink. "Its…" I didn't know how to say it , she was making me edgy.

"Good," She cut me off in mid sentence. "What are you having?"

"Pepsi and bourbon."

She went away and my mind returned to the day at the beach, the events just stuck even firmer in my mind. I told myself to forget it, I just knew I couldn’t I told myself the only thing to do was to pick a fight with someone- to put that defeat out of my mind. I started to size up the Indian, she was skinny, she was middle class, she wouldn’t be a threat. “But why” I asked myself “was I even thinking of fighting, Get a grip Jenn, girl The Indian returned but joggled the drink so the whole of it split on my shirt. The dark liquid stained the cream fabric.

"Oh fuck. What a mess, you…you. Oh hell! Look at my top! Its all ruined now."

"Now look, Jenn. We can clean that in the washroom. Now, none of that temper, girl!"

"Hey! Who the hell do you think you are? Don’t lecture me." I stood up angrily.

"Jenn, calm down. I've already told you you’re making a scene. People are staring at you. Jjust come along quietly. . Come up to the ladies' room on the next level. You know where the function rooms are. It will be quiet up there, so we can get you cleaned up in peace."

I swung my eyes round. She was right. People were staring. I got up muttering: "Yeah they are staring but look who caused it. You did, you bitch. You spilt my drink. Before that, I was just minding my own business. Now..." I looked down at my clothes. "Shit, what a mess. I guess I don’t have much choice. Let’s go."

It only took a few moments to get into the ladies' room, but it was enough time for me to be wound up when I got there. I just knew every one was watching me. What made it worse was that I had had a bit to drink and was lurching; I bumped into a table in the crowded room. I just knew people were talking about me. I knew they were saying things like "Look at her, she’s drunk, so drunk she has spilled her drink; so drunk she can’t walk straight" It made me mad. This curry muncher had split the whole of my drink down my top and now people were thinking I was a cheap sloppy drunk. I was fuming.

She was right - the bathrooms on the function room level were better. At least there wouldn’t be many people around there.

"Take off your top so I can clean it properly …I can't wipe it when you’re wearing it." The woman instructed as we walked in.

"Yeah you made a real mess of it. There is no way you’re going to feel me up." I spat while removing my coat then pulling the t shirt off over my head. I stood glaring at her.

"You can’t be nice can you Jenn? Always got to have the last word, always got to be pushy? As if the whole world is out to get you."

"Shut the fuck up! You ass hole! You made the mess on my top and now I just want to get it cleaned up. Fuck! Don’t put it under the tap like that you’ll get it all wet." I watched in horror as she shoved it in the sink squeezed soap from the dispenser and turned the tap on. "What the hell am I going to wear now bitch"

"Who are you calling a bitch, girl?"

"You. Cuz you spilt your drink on my top and now it’s all wet. What am I going to wear out in the bar." I hissed.

"Calm down Jenn. I am going to hold it under the hand drier and blow it dry. Now don’t you be calling me names."

"That will take ages" I stepped up close to her. I was livid. I stood with my hands planted on my hips. Eyeballing her I continued. "As for name calling you seem to forget you caused this problem bitch."

"You can wait a few moments cant you?"

"Its gonna take a lot longer than a few moments to dry that. I’ll miss the end of the game and all because you messed up my top."

She looked up from where she was washing the top. "If you’re so concerned, wear your jacket and do up the zip."

"Nah it’s too hot."

"You’re drunk aren’t you? Every suggestion I make you don’t like." I glared at her as she continued, smirking at me "Well you could go out with the jacket open!"

"Don't call me drunk! What sort of cheap slut do you think I am?" I clenched my fist and shook it in her face. "It’s your bloody fault! You curry munching cxnt."

"Well you could go like you are couldn’t you...you white trash."

I wasn’t going to be called names by some Indian who'd messed my top." I don’t have to put up with that." I slapped her face hard. She staggered back.

She slapped me back. "Don’t do that you tramp."

I wasn’t taking any of that from her. I slammed my fist into her gut. She cried out in pain and almost doubled over. I giggled. I yanked her upright by her hair. She screamed. I cackled, "You're going down cxnt!" I shoved my body into her, thumping her against the washroom wall.

She groaned, I punched her in the kidneys and pounded my heavier body against her light one, crushing her against the wall. I could almost hear her bones creak.. "Oh yes! You bitch, I’m going to smash you ...and then we will see what I can wear ...maybe that nice cashmere dress you have on." I just knew one more body slam would do for her.

"You’d never fit in it, fat whitey."

I was so furious I didn’t notice her raised knee. I thumped my belly into it, doubled over, clutching my gut, gasping for breath. She jammed me into one of the washbasins before banging my head against the wall. Half winded, dazed, I heard her say. "Who’s gonna get thumped now you fat trash."

I kicked out, my foot landed in her gut, she reeled. I straightened, copped a punch in the boobs. Snarling I threw a few punches. She didn’t know how to brawl, she couldn’t stand the extra weight I could put behind my blows. I was winning. Ever since that horrid day on the beach, I had kept training and sparring. I knew I could smash this dark cxnt. I was going to have some fun.

She kept backing away.

“I’ve got you cornered.” I cackled, landing a punch in her chin. Her head snapped back. Another punch in her gut doubled her over. One more to the chin sent her head flying back. She was almost whimpering by then.

Then the fight turned to shit. Her knee thumped my belly and I folded in pain. She recovered while I was gasping. She seized my head in her hands and slammed it into her knee. Howling in agony I dropped to all fours. She kicked my hand away, I crumpled to the floor. She slammed my head on the tiles, once. Twice. Three times. Each time I moaned in pain. She tried to straddle me but somehow I managed to get up on my hands and knees and forced her off.

I rose groggily. She yanked at my arm, sending my sprawling into the wall of one of the stalls, banging my head on a partition. I collapsed to the floor on my belly, her knee in my back. She yanked my head up and slammed it into the floor. I moaned in pain. She pushed my right arm hard up my back. "OK payback time now. Put your left hand on the floor up as far above your head as you can. If you leave it there I won't hurt you…much more. But if you take it away again…" She jerked my right wrist higher up my back.

“No, no you’ll break my arm." I whimpered.

. "Got the message?" She hissed.

"Fucking god don’t do that, I did what you told me." I screamed as she pushed my arm so far up my hand touched my neck

"You will answer me you fat trash. Let me ask again.

"Have you got the message?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"What do you mean? Arrg no please don’t push my arm," I pleaded

"You will be polite you will call me Ms every answer you give will be ‘Yes Ms’ or ‘No Ms’. You understand?"

"Yes Ms" I grovelled.

"Kick your shoes off"

"They are boots Ms oh shit god don’t do it." I groaned as she pushed my arm yet again then slapped my ass hard.

"Get them off without moving your arm. Stick your leg up.”She unzipped my boot "Kick them off."

" I did so. She fumbled with my bra strap, releasing the pressure on my arm. “Yes.” I whispered. "She's given me another chance." I rolled and forced her off.

Suddenly I was on my feet and kicking out at her. My foot connected hard to her belly. She went over as I slammed a punch into her breast.

"Suffer slut." I crowed. “You thought you had me didn’t you bitch." I punched her again and brought my knee up into her belly winding her. "Have your own medicine whore." She staggered back against a stall.

She had no room to manoeuvre. I pounded her - punch after punch in her body. Her knees buckled; she slid down the wall , kneeling on the floor "I am going to make you beg me to stop. I am going to wipe the floor with you. I am going to make you my bitch." I closed in on her, seized her hair and yanked her upright. “Fuck, oh god!” I staggered back, she had kneed my cxnt

For a long moment we stood gasping, glaring at each other, needing time to recover.

I attacked, pounding my fist into her belly. As she crumpled I smashed my forehead on her chin. Her mouth parted in a silent scream.

"Öh god.” I crashed back against the stall wall and l to my knees. She had smashed her knee into my cxnt again. Both attacks had come at the sometime, but her's had more power. She dragged me by the hair into a washroom where she stomped my pussy with one of her designer heels. I sobbed in pain. That heel came down on my belly. “Oh fuck!” It felt like she’d stabbed me with the heel.

. She stuck her heel into my pussy and left it there while holding on to the wall for support- as if I was going to do anything with her heel resting on my slit! She ground the heel deep.
“No no please, oh fuck no stop it” I grovelled
Are you sure this time?" she sxxxxxxxed.

“Please stop please”

“Whitey you just don’t know when to stay down”.”

“Please please stop. Arrh” I shrieked in pain, she’d pressed the heel in even further.  She moved away. For a moment I thought she was finished with me, perhaps she was going to leave. Could I be that lucky? No, for she straddled me, got on her knees and bounced up and down on my belly repeatedly pushing the air from my lungs. I was finished and she knew it. I think she even laughed when she pulled my head up and slammed it on the floor.

"Stop it please." I begged.

"What did you say trash?" She slammed my head again and bounced on my belly while her hands pulled at my bra snapping the clip.

"Stop it please."

"Stop it what?" She hissed slapping my face hard.

"Stop it please, Ms." I croaked. I was terrified. How had I come to this, beaten, almost naked, snivelling, grovelling on the hard tiled floor in a public bathroom, too terrified to move? How had I lost to this woman?

“Whitey you were insolent before,  I remember you called me names.

Ï’m sorry Ms, I apologise.”

She smirked. "You fat whore, I am going to do you slowly.” She stood up, grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged me up till I was half sitting. “Take your bra off” I obeyed.

Open your legs." I hastened to obey "Sit up take your bra off. Then lie down and wriggle out of your skirt and panties. You will not stand up."

While I was pulling off my skirt and panties, she strode away from me, going to the rack where she had left her handbag. Opening it, she pulled out a Coke bottle..]

I screamed as her foot came down on my belly again. "You lost and now you are going to suffer the consequences." She took a swig from the bottle and then knelt down straddling me still holding the bottle in one hand raising her skirt with the other hand to expose the narrow thong that she was wearing instead of proper panties.

"Eat me out, whore." She must have seen me blanch at that, for she dropped back and bounced on my belly a few times. "Eat me out!."

"Yes. Just don’t hit me any more." I begged fighting for breath.

"You forgot something slut." she snickered, twisting my nipples till I howled in pain.

"Sorry Ms. Please don’t hit me. Yes, Ms I will eat you out!"

She pulled her thong aside and sat on my face. I started licking around her wet pussy, sucking on her mound, my tongue probing into her vulva as I thought how much I would have liked to be where she was now, how I would have worked her over just as she did to me and how humiliated I was that this coffee coloured slut was Domming me. But all I could do was serve her. I stroked her clit with my tongue till she began to moan then I orally stabbed her vulva, licking up l the oozing moisture. She threw her arms wildly in the air. Her whole body shook and she came with a gush that soaked my face.

She picked up the coke bottle after she had subsided and turning her head she emptied the bottle over my thick bush, then began to stroke my lower lips. I moaned as my juices flowed.

She smirked. "I knew you were a whore, Jenn. I saw those pictures on the net after that beach fight. That's right, there are sites where people post videos of white trash like you getting what they deserve. I saw almost the whole fight, I saw that tall blonde destroy you, I saw her get guys to toss you into the water- guys you wanted to fuck, -I saw her slap your fat ass, I saw her whore you out. and I saw how you enjoyed the guys fucking you."

I wanted to die; I was so humiliated the whole beach scene was on a vid- on a site where people like this woman could watch. I'd known about these sites, I just knew that bitches like this curry muncher would love them- they'd love seeing white women humiliated. I'd hoped never to meet someone like her. And now I had. And that explained how she knew my name. The guys there had made me tell them my name. One guy had said he wanted my phone number- in case he ever needed a whore. And this bitch knew it all. I just wanted to die.

She cackled. "I just about came watching you put out. I always hoped to meet you- or one of the other white trash sluts on that site. But I hoped it would be you. I am going to see just how big a whore you are. I am going to see how wanton how sluttish you are." With that she stabbed the top of the bottle right into my dripping pussy.

I roared with pain and bucked, but the bitch held me firmly and kept plunging the bottle in and out of me. Again she stuffed her cxnt in my face.

"Lick me, Lick my pussy again you fat white slut."

My body began to relax to accommodate the bottle. Finally, without wanting it, I was humping my pelvis, impaling myself deeper and deeper on the bottle, my hips gyrating while my tongue flicked ever faster on the bitch’s mound.

Hearing me pant she burst out. "White trash! You love being fucked with a bottle, you love being abused. You are a complete whore. You are nothing but white trash!" I nibbled on her mound, my lips sucking and chewing while my tongue darted in and out till she came again throwing her head back and screaming. "Fuck slut fuck!" She gushed her sticky fluid all over my face. Spent she slid off me leaving the bottle stuck in my pussy.

A few moments later she resumed ramming the bottle in and out and I felt my body tense till finally-helplessly-I screamed, "Oh god oh yes oh yes yes oh yes" as I too came.

Before I had time to recover the slut started dragging me along the floor by the hair. I groaned in pain and slapped at her arms. "Stop it please," then screamed as she stomped on my belly again.

"I give the orders round here, whitey. You need to clean your face. You can't go out with it covered in cum." Dropping my hair she picked up my skirt and pulled the mock leather belt from it. I flinched, then wept in pain as she whipped the belt down on my oh so sensitive nipples. Still holding the belt she resumed pulling me by the hair into a cubicle then dragged me up to my knees. My scalp was on fire from the pain of being dragged along, my shoulders felt rubbed raw. But worse was to come. She pushed my head down into the toilet bowl. "Time for a clean slut." She pressed the button, releasing the toilet water which flushed all over my face and upper body. With her other hand she shoved my face deep into the bowl so I was choking and gasping as the water spurted into my mouth and nose.

I felt her hands round my waist pulling me up an inch or so. She slipped my jacket under the toilet seat. I raised my head, she grabbed my hands pulling up on my back and the sleeves of the jacket tied holding them in place. The toilet seat painfully squashing the center of my belly.

She left the cubicle returning with the coke bottle. I howled as she shoved it up my ass. She whipped me a few times with the belt as my ass burned.

Then she said. "So long slut. I wonder what you are going to tell whoever finds you?" She walked out shoving the rest of my clothes in her bag.

After the first five minutes I realized that it was pointless struggling anymore, the slut had tied me with my own coat too well. I was so ashamed that I was stripped naked and tied to the cistern that I resigned myself to waiting till the cleaners came. That way I wouldn’t have to go through the crowd of people in the club foyer. Anyway, there was next to no chance anyone would use the bathroom on this level. So, I could have bellowed all I liked; I wouldn’t get anyone’s attention.

I was sore as hell! My ass stung from the coke bottle the slut had rammed there, my pussy was on fire from her kicks, though at least the pain there was subsiding and my tits felt as if they had been mauled with sandpaper. More then any pain though I was spitting mad that I had been so badly beaten, I, Jenn Peccavi, the bullying brunette, had been smashed, stripped and left tied to a cistern in a public lavatory. I spent the time brooding over where the fight had gone to shit and imagining how I would make that Indian princess bitch suffer when I catch up with her.

But what made me more furious was that she had made me wet, that she had made me cum, and that the bitch had made me a mere fucktoy.

"Hell." I told myself as I lay there. "I’m no one’s bitch."

Yet, tonight it seemed I had been the pain slut. I knew all too well that, despite all the horrors and all the humiliations of what that bitch had done to me, I was still wet and still aroused. But it was more than that. It wasn’t just that I was wet. I feared –no in my heart I knew - that I was wet because of the horror and the humiliation. And I hated that. And I hated myself for being so low.

I heard someone come into the washroom. I whimpered a bit as I moved slightly, trying to keep the circulation going in my almost numb legs but each move mauled my tits yet more. I thought- I almost hoped – the person would leave rather then come and find me trussed up – I had been humiliated enough for one night. I couldn’t bear the degradation, the complete humiliation of anyone seeing me with a coke bottle stuffed in my ass. The cleaner would be bad enough but those cleaners hardly spoke English and wouldn’t spread any stories –well at least not that would reach any one I knew. At least there were some advantages in having illegal immigrants.

However, it seemed I was about to receive more humiliation for I heard Judy’s voice. My heart sank. Of all the people to find me! The chatro bar whore will just love telling people where and how she found me! And to beg her, me Jenn Peccavi begging that slut Judy to untie me. But shit happens and all I wanted to do was to get out of that horrid cramped demeaning position. And then I recalled why the girls and I had come here. It was Judy who told them of the bands playing here.  So Judy was probably here because of the concert. It explained things but it didn’t help me.

And to give her some credit she did let me go. However I knew she was going to make me squirm. She ripped the zipper out of my coat so I couldn’t do it up. “Payback’s a bitch isn’t it Jenn.” She giggled. I remembered how often I’d debased her, even though I called her a friend. Now she was getting even

I wanted to stay somewhere hidden up in the function area but she slapped my butt so hard I couldn’t help yelping. And that turned heads. There were a few in the foyer below who were looking at me. Damn you to hell Judy, I’ll get you one day. I thought.

Still there was nothing for it but to dash down the stairs and into the warm summer night. To try to hide would lead to too many questions.

I managed to bolt out of the club without too much attention. There were no cabs around and there was no fucking way I was going to sit outside the club waiting for one while all the patrons were gawking at me, whispering about me, laughing at me. No fucking way at all.

On top of that, how would I get any cabby to take me the way I looked? No I had no choice. It was the El for me. I hoped I’d get on an empty car and hide in a corner till I got to my destination. I scurried off to the stop a few blocks from the club.

But in those few blocks I was all exposed. I had to go along Chamberlain Street one of the main streets in that part of town. There were shops in the first two blocks- even though they were all closed at this time of night, they had their window displays lit like Christmas trees. There were restaurants in those blocks too and most of them were near to closing. More and more patrons were coming onto the street and standing around chatting as if unwilling to end a good night.

All I wanted to do was creep past them and end my shit of a night. But they saw me. Some sneered. Some stared. No one said anything kind or tried to help me. I felt the contempt they held for the almost naked whore walking in the brightly lit street.

Chamberlain Street ended a couple of blocks past the El station. At the cross street at the end was a sleazy part of town- strip joints, adult book shops- that sort of thing. Any one just looking at me would think I belonged there. I started to walk more quickly, trying to get this nightmare over, trying to get to the station where I hoped I could catch a train without having to wait long.

Hurrying on my way to the station and after the shops and restaurants ended in low rise offices and well before the sleaze began I passed three guys about my age ambling slowly down the street the same way as I was.

They were carrying flagons and bottles and looked like they just had had a good time.

One of them yelled at me. "Hey honey, show us your tits. Everything else is fucking well on show."

I glanced back. Just a guy, I thought -average height wiry build, tough looking with brown hair. But something made me turn and look at him again. It was odd that he was wearing a leather bomber jacket, it really was warm, I didn't feel cold just in the jacket ). But that wasn’t what had made me look at him again. There was something coldly magnetic about him, he was a leader, but I wouldnt want to be in any group he led. Still he would stand out in any crowd. And I looked again, he was the guy I'd seen with the tall blonde who'd beaten Cassie. I wondered why he was here, instead of with the blonde, perhaps she didn’t put out.

Another- I couldn’t work out who- wolf whistled.”

And someone said ”Well Alan, here’s one woman who isn’t going to the concert tonight. You might get some pussy after all.”
Bomber Jacket snarled. “Fiona isn’t ‘some pussy.’
 I tried to ignore them and kept walking. I tried to quicken my pace without them thinking I was running away. I tried to find some alley to hide or some patch of darkness where I wouldn’t be so easily seen. There was nothing. No alcoves or alleys with places to hide.

The road was brightly lit. I was caught right in the open with no where to go. I stopped walking. I knew if I ran on they would just chase after me. They would know I was scared. I was a seasoned fighter. I had stalked victims before. I knew the signs of weakness. I had chased prey in primary and secondary school. I knew fear when I went after people as a debt collector. I had hunted down weak bitches who had tried to hide or escape me. At parties, in clubs or in the street I had followed weaklings who tired to end brawls by running away. When any of them, either at school or when I was collecting or just a brawl, had run away i knew what i was dealing with.

"Hey, what’s the hurry babe?" Another one of them, taller, Hispanic looking, called out. "Talk to us, we wont eat you."

"Why would I want to talk to a fucking wetback like you." I muttered as I turned to look at the three men.
The dark side reminded me of how well I’d gone with racial slurs so far that night. I shivered.

Bomber jacket laughed. "Speak for yourself, man, I’d eat her. What a slut, walking down Chamberlain St nearly naked." His eyes lingered on me. I shivered. He dropped his eyes to my chest. It was as if he had already taken off my coat. He lowered his eyes once more. They were burning into my pussy and – shit - I felt myself getting warm and moist there.

At Bomber Jacket’s smart retort, the third man - a tall thick set blond punched him in the shoulder. "Too right dude and then she might suck us off too." He sneered as he flicked his eyes up and down my body.

Bomber Jacket called after me. "Come on hun slow down. Have some fun with us."

I gave them the finger and walked on more quickly. "Great ass, fat girl." the Hispanic cried after me.

"You a lezo bitch or something babe." The tall blond yelled out "Is that why you don’t want to talk to us?"

Full of bravado, but really trying to convince myself I wasn't scared of them, I shouted back. "I’ll show you I’m no lezo." I turned to face them. I pulled my coat open. "So you’ve seen my tits. Satisfied? Cuz seeing them is all you’re gonna do." I spun round again and abandoning my attempt to seem calm, I ran off toward the train stop leaving the men still calling out after me

The stop was simply a big shelter open at the front with a ticket machine at one end, toilets at the other end and benches- some along the rear wall. some in the middle of the shelter.

I bought my ticket. I looked at the station clock. "Shit" I whined. "I’ve just missed the train, there isn’t another one for half an hour. If only I hadn’t seen those idiots." I sat down and huddled in a back corner. "Thank Christ there’s no one else around". I muttered as I brooded on my loss, still dreaming of what I would do to that coffee coloured bitch from the sub continent.

But I also had another person to pay back- Judy. "Oh! I was going to do her big time. What I had done at the warehouse to her and that stuck up bitch Jordy Wolters was only a taste of what I would do to her when I got her." For a few moments I remembered how I'd trapped those two in a warehouse, Jordy had just gone to water, Judy had fougth but lost and I had them both trussed up. I'd worked them over good.

My almost pleasant daydream was shattered by a male voice. "Hey dudes look who’s here. Hi babe, so we meet again. I do so hope you won’t be as rude to us as you were before."

Startled, I leapt to my feet seeing the three men I had passed on the way to the station. The speaker had been the man I called Bomber Jacket.

"You do like showing your tits don’t you hun." Hispanic sneered. I looked down to see that my coat had opened wide. You must be that pleased to see us –look how hard your nipples are."

As I blushed and tried to pull the coat tight round me, Thickset got into the act. "Someone chew your tits, what happened? You’re all bruised and scratched. Nice rack otherwise."

"None of your shitting business. Buggar off leave me alone." I was annoyed and –yes I admit it – more then a bit scared. I glanced around. Hell! No one else around. Just me and these three.

"You were in a fight slut." Bomber Jacket said flicking his eyes over me, once again I felt him mentally undress me.

"Just fuck off and let me be."

"You were drunk. You got beaten. You got stripped." Bomber Jacket gloated as he stared into my eyes. He wasn’t asking me; he was stating facts. Somehow he knew. I tried to out-stare him. I couldn't. I dropped my head and looked down at my feet. "That’s right, isn’t it fat slut?"

I glanced up again to see his eyes look me over. I felt them linger on my boobs and then descend to my tummy. I gulped and nodded and looked away again. Again I felt that cold magnetism.

"Tell me fat slut. I want to hear it from your lips."

"Yes I was in a fight. Yes I got beaten. Yes I got stripped. Now please stop calling me a slut."

"What else would you like me to call you? You are a slut." Once again he wasn't asking he was stating facts. "Look at you slut, almost naked showing your ass. And your flashing your pussy! And your tits are hardly covered by that pathetic cheap ripped jacket. And you’re on a metro platform. Oh yes, you’re a slut!"

"Can you just leave me alone please. I don’t want any trouble." I begged, shuffling my feet, sick in the gut, scared as shit and somehow excited through it all. I felt my nipples taut against my coat, I knew my pussy was beginning to be moist. God I hate being referred to as a slut. I knew what he was doing. I had done it plenty of times to others. To keep repeating the same insult was a great way of dominating someone weaker then yourself. Either they got branded as one -whatever the insult was it didn’t matter and the weakling admitted it and began to act like one or they totally lose their cool and make a mistake. And if you are fortunate, both. And here I was in that position and i could see myself acting like a slut and getting so mad i would lash out and do something stupid.

Hispanic chimed in. "You’re a fat slut too. Big ass and belly. Nice tits though."

Thickset broke in. "Yeah dude they are nice but they are going to sag soon. They’re like overripe melons. She does have great legs." I felt like some beast on display at a market. "And as for not wanting to cause trouble you changed your tune now." He went on. I looked up at him for I started to think I had met him somewhere before. I just couldn’t place it. "You started the fight didn’t you? You got what you deserved."

"Fuck I did not start it. That curry munching whore did." I bit back at them in my anger and humiliation. And regretted it as soon as the words left my mouth.

Hispanic grabbed my arm. "So you’re a redneck as well slut! That is a racist slur. You should be ashamed of yourself. Apologize now!" He twisted me, turning me side on, so I faced Bomber Jacket while Thickset stood on my other side. There was nowhere for me to go.

"I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said it. I know it was wrong."

"Not enough. You need to be taught a lesson." Hispanic looked round. "Isn’t that right guys?"

Bomber Jacket smiled. "I think you should put her over your knee and slap that fat ass of hers that everyone can see anyway."

"Shit no!" They were so degrading.

"Yeah man. You have the best ideas." Thickset smirked, his eyes staring at my ass. "I want to see it all red and shaking like a jelly."

Hispanic was now sitting on the bench. He ordered me to "Bend over."

Bomber Jacket stared at me for a moment until again I dropped my eyes and, almost sobbing, knelt down next to Hispanic and bent over on his lap. What else could I do? "Count my slaps slut and say thank you for the lesson."

I clenched my fistr, I was not going to give these guys any satisfaction. ! One. Thank you." No man had ever done this to me before.  Two. Thank you." And the only woman who had was that bitch Kelly Kat that day on the beach –and of course the curry munching whore who had caused all this. " Three. Thank you”

My ass already sore was stinging now. "Oh gawd. Four. Thank you." And these guys were laughing at me. I was so degraded. "Hell, oh no. Five. Thank you." And me, Jenn Peccavi, the terror of the bars, the solid bruiser, whimpering pathetically as my ass jiggled. I bit my lip. It didn’t help.  Oh fuck , shit "Six. Thank you." Yeah I copped some defeats but I dished out more then I got.

"Fuck, oh god Seven, thank yo. Oh god, oh!in." I wondered how much longer they planned to do this. "Eight, thank you. Oh hell." I could only be thankful that no one else was around to see me like this. "Nine, thank you. Fuck " Oh how many more would they do? "Ten, thank you. Hell'

"OK slut you have a choice. You can either take five more slaps or you can sit on my knee while I feel your tits." Hispanic said.

"Great idea bro." Bomber Jacket slapped his friend’s shoulder and then turned to me. "Of course that’s no choice to a slut like you. You’re probably dripping and waiting for a feel."

"Maybe you could finger and see how wet she is." smirked Thickset. "Oh you have made her ass red. I bet she is sore as all hell."

"I’ll show you all I’m no slut." I muttered then raising my voice said "No, I’ll take the slaps." I grit my teeth determined to endure it. "Eleven, thank you. God, no" I suddenly thought what would happen if someone else came to the station. What would they think? I knew what they would see- me almost nude, bent over this Mexican’s lap with the fucking illegal spanking me and me thanking him for each slap. "Twelve, thank you. Oh" I gulped back a whimper, I squirmed, I knew I was wet. I just hoped it wouldn’t leak onto his pants. What if someone I knew came by? Someone from work? Just when I am having my performance review and when I hoped for a promotion. "Thirteen, oh, oh, oh god! Thank you." My butt was flaming with pain and my pussy was trickling.

"You want to give up slut?" Hispanic snickered.

"She can't take the pain. The slut dished it out many times. But its different isn't it slut when you're taking it? How many fluffly little girls have you bullied, how many times have you been spanking someone like you’re being spanked now? You can’t remember can you? You cum when you hear them begging you to stop, when you know their panties are wet. Pretend Domme! You’re like all bullies aren’t you slut -real tough till you’re on the receiving end."

"How did Bomber Jacket know this?" I shuddered.

"You want me to feel you after all?" Hispanic asked.

"No I said I’d take the slaps. And so I will." I said defiantly. “Fourteen, thank you, “I half bit back a whimpered “Yes”. But I knew he heard it. He stroked my ass before he hit it again.

I was almost sobbing when he finally finished. I stood up. "Hey not so fast." Hispanic seized my arm.

"You said you’d let me go!"

"I changed my mind." He pulled me down again and then with one hand round my waist dragged me onto his lap. Then he squeezed and stroked my tits. "You’re all hard there. I wonder if you’re wet below."

I had been conned. I squeezed my legs tightly together, trying to stop any juice from leaking out from my pussy but I could feel it slowly running down my legs. It was only a matter of time before it dripped onto his trousers unless I could do something. But what? My mind whirred furiously for a few moments. Could I play one off against the other? A wild hope but the only one I had. He flicked my nipple closest to his body with his thumb then rolled it between his thumb and forefinger while cupping the breast with his palm. I couldn’t help it, my body trembled and I let out a low moan.

Then I jumped up. "Hey fair enough. He’s had his play. He’s touched me up. Do you guys want to? I got a train to catch remember. Look." I said turning to Bomber Jacket. "I’ll let you two have a quick feel each and then I’m on my way."

"Why are you in such a hurry? The next southbound redline train  doesn’t leave for 20 minutes." Bomber Jacket walked over to me and slipped his hands inside my coat. He stared into my eyes as he stroked my tits. I trembled again, I panted for breath. "The slut is in heat" crowed Bomber Jacket.

I couldn’t look him in the eye. Defeated before the battle started, I dropped my gaze and stared at my feet.

"How do you know I am catching a redline train?" I whimpered trying to break the feeling of powerlessness, of submission that was flooding over me.

"Oh we know a lot about you slut," sneered Thickset blond. "And babe, when you lost that fight, that Indian princess who you called ‘curry muncher’ forced you to do some munching of your own, didn’t she? You ate her out, didn’t you?"

My body drooped and I bent my head forward till it almost rested on my chin. What the fuck didn’t they know? Had they been talking to that curry munching slut? I gulped noisily. But the memory of it and the way Bomber Jacket was working my tits over- softly stroking them with his fingers and then squeezing them equally softly- aroused me even more. I shifted uncomfortably on my feet trying to keep my legs together and to stop juice running down them. I trembled and continued to pant. I was that hot- both in temperature and in arousal. I knew my face was flushed and that I had broken out in a sweat.

"Oh I can see you did." Thickset Blond taunted. "And you’re just panting at the memory! You must have enjoyed it so much. You lezo bitch!"

I broke away from Bomber Jacket’s embraces. "I am no lezo!"

"Prove it slut." Thickset was relentless. He reached out taking my arm and pulled me close to him. With his face so close I felt his breath on my skin. "Prove it slut."

"Fuck you. I don’t have to prove it to jerks like you."

"Ha! I knew it, she is a rug munching skank." Hispanic sneered.

"Look at me, please." Bomber Jacket commanded. I turned my fact to him. "Actually, Jenn Peccavi you do need to prove it!"

My mouth sagged in surprise. "How the fuck do you know my name?" Oh my god this is terrible.

"For once your foul mouth is appropriate." Thickset snarled as he held me with one hand his other sliding in and seizing and crushing my left tit.

"Stop it you’re hurting me." I pleaded as his hand squeezed and pulled my breast still sore from what the Indian had done to me.

"So what slut." He went on and as he did so my dismay grew. "Do you remember a fight on a beach in early summer between a big fat brunette and a slim blonde? Do you remember how the brunette started it but the blonde won? "

I gulped for I remembered it all too well. Bomber Jacket broke in. "Answer him, Jenn, you slut!"

"Yes," I faltered.

"Do you remember the blonde asking four men to pick the brunette up and throw her in the surf to clean her up?"

Thick-set went on still squeezing my breast hard, so hard it hurt, I wanted to whimper but the pain was also turning me on. I wanted it to go on and on. Bloody fucking hell, Jenn Peccavi a pain slut like this!

"Oh god oh fucking god." I knew where I had seen this man before. "You were one of them."

"Yes I was and do you remember the blonde getting those four men to carry the brunette up to the car park? Do you remember them carrying the brunette head down, naked, her big tits , her fat gut and her big ass all on view to everyone at the beach? Who was the brunette?"

"Me," I murmered shamefaced. Oh my god my worst nightmare come true. I suppose it had to happen one day, but like this? Oh my shitting god. I thought to myself. I wanted the ground to open and swallow me up.

"But that’s not all that happened to you that day is it, Jenn Peccavi?" Both his hands mauled my breasts.

"No its not." I said, now I knew what was coming and I hated the thought.

"She slapped your fat ass with a shoe didn’t she slut?"

"Yes."

"She made you all wet didn’t she slut?"

I nodded.

Hispanic broke in. "Youre wet now aren’t you slut?"

I gulped and nodded, my face burning with shame. I jumped as he slapped my ass. "Arrgh oh god." The humiliation-almost naked, my tits squeezed, my ass slapped, by strangers in a metro stop.

"She got two men to hold you while she fingered you didn’t she slut?" Thickset continued as he flicked my nipples with his thumbs.

"Yes."

"And what did you do slut?"

"I almost came there and then."

"So why do you say you’re not a leso subbie slut?" Bomber Jacket took up the cross examination.

"I’m not."

"But she is a whore." Thickset sneered. "Blondie sold you off. You tell my friends what happened."

I could hardly go on, I could hardly stand the humiliation, the abuse, and –shit- the arousal was so much. My body shook.

"She said to the men if she got $300 she would let them fuck me." I panted as my body convulsed. To my horror I knew I wanted to play with myself till I came. I needed release that bad I’d do it in the station.

"Go on." i Bomber Jacket insisted, taking my hand and turning me to face him. "Let her be dudes. For the moment. You’ll have your turn soon. Go on slut tell me the story."

"She got her money. I went with them up to the sandhills. They gangbanged me."

"You begged for it Jenn, you whore." Thickset reminded me of the full horror of that day.

"How many men did you fuck, slut?" asked Bomber Jacket.

I gulped. "I don’t remember. About a dozen I think." Again my body convulsed. I had to hold onto Bomber Jacket to stop myself falling to the pavement.

He looked at me and again I had to look away. I just couldn’t match him. Somehow whether it was because he seemed to know all about me or some inbuilt command I was weak in his presence. He unhooked my arms from where I was clinging to his shoulders. I tottered, wavering on my feet. I almost fell. I put my hands out again trying to hold him to stop me from falling. That I had to hold onto this man who had so humiliated me, had stripped me with his eyes, had played with me all along knowing what I had done that horrid day , had seen my ass beaten, made me sick.

What was worse is that he wouldn’t let me. Again he unhooked my arms and this time slapped my ass. "I don’t want you holding onto me slut. If you can't stand then get down and kneel whore."

Still holding my arm with one hand he managed to turn me somehow so that I completely lost my balance and went down on my knees. "So drunk or so wet that you can't stand up any more slut!" He pushed me forward so my bush was against a corner of one of the benches. Oh shit! It was cold and hard and rough. He pushed against my ass with his leg. I groaned as the coarse textured concrete scoured and parted my lower lips. I turned my head just as his hands seized my shoulders, his thumbs digging in beneath the blades, pushing me forward then back and then forward again.

Rocked by his arms my body shook as my pussy rubbed against the concrete. I looked up at Bomber Jacket. "Stop please it hurts so much. Please stop."

Bomber Jacket chuckled. "Hey dudes look at this. The slut’s fucking the concrete. What a whore!"

"Please stop please!" I whimpered looking up into his eyes.

"Turn round slut!" He commanded. "Crawl out from there and come to me." Obediently I shuffled forward, my knees chafing on the pavement. "Look at me whore." I tried to obey but my eyes flickered under the stare from his blue grey eyes and I dropped my head. "Open your mouth slut."

I sighed deeply for I knew what he wanted, I looked up to see him smile. I muttered. He knows I know. He knows there is nothing I can do. He knows he has won. He probably knew from when he got to the metro it would end like this. I opened my mouth.

"Good slut." Bomber Jacket looked at my hand and I just had to unzip his fly and free his shaft. He gripped my head around his ears and it was only a moment before I was licking the head of his cock like it was an icecream and only a moment further before I was taking it inside my mouth. He forced his shaft in and out, fast and hard, fucking my mouth almost brutally.

He held my head tightly so I couldn’t back away as he shoved his member deep into my mouth. I gagged and spluttered as he thrust the head against the back of my throat repeatedly.

" Hey, Jenn Peccavi, some Domme bitch you are! You’re next to naked giving head in a metro stop." crowed Hispanic. "And youre not finished yet. I want some action too!" And I knew he would get some.

There was no way I could resist any more unless the train came. Despite myself I was as wet as a lake. My hands crept to my tits. I cupped them then played with the nipples. Bomber Jacket forced the pace. My head bobbed faster and faster as he pushed it. I tasted his pre cum. I gasped for air, it was hard to breathe with his balls in my face.

Thickset blond chuckled."You want to cum don’t you Jenn. You want a fucking don’t you Jenn. You want to be on your back on the bench here, with us pounding you don’t you, Jenn. Well you might just get your wish. What a slut you are. Playing with yourself like this."

Bomber Jacket spasmed and I tasted the first release of semen as it hit the roof of my mouth. Then he pulled out and sprayed my face with his cum. It dripped from my eyebrows, ran down my cheek and stuck to my chin. He stood there looking at me for a moment then pulled a $20 bill out of his wallet and stuffed it in my jacket pocket.

Next it was Hispanic and he too came and pulled out hosing me with his cum. Finally Thickset stood before me and I sucked him, too.

But as I did, he abused me saying. " We saw you in the club. You were too drunk to beat that Indian girl. But I was sure you were going to fight her. I think she set you up too. She wanted to smash you. She did too. I saw her leave the club. She was hurt. Sure you messed her up but look at you." He roared with laughter even as he pounded at my mouth. "It was like Christmas seeing you on Chamberlain street . You had to be going here to the station. I knew we would get you here. And we did." Then he too stuffed a $20 in my pocket and, turning to Hispanic, said, "Pay the whore dude."

"Oh shit. That’s all I am today. A dirt cheap whore."I muttered.

There was a distant rumble. Bomber Jacket laughed and said. "The train is coming whore. Now get on it and get the hell out of here. I am sure that a skank like you will be sure to give Thanksgiving presents to the guys on the train."

I don't think I had ever been more glad to see a train. I slunk on it, the guys hooting and jeering to the last.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 07:26:37 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Re: A bad night out- 1 -Jenn's story
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:29:08 AM »
One of my old stories rewritten and, with the help of my wonderful editors, improved. Thank you Judy, Kid Presentable and Kyle for your help. I plan to rewrite most of my old stories, hoping to improve them, especially the characters and moving the fight scenes faster. I'm still working on some new ones too.

Feedback is always welcomed.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 06:00:43 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:01 PM »
"Chatro Asses kicked nightly, fucked weekly" popped into my head.

Yeah, that would pop into your head, Jenn!

No one does the dialogue approach as well as you. Hot, hot story. :)

Marie

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »
Very hot story :) Love it Jenn :) Ganz Toll
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:42:45 PM by Boundfighter »
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem