News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Laundry Catfight

• 2 Replies

tedfreele

Laundry Catfight
« on: January 18, 2009, 04:39:40 PM »
Laundry Catfight

It all began in the apartment house laundry room where Tanya was removing her wet laundry from the washer and scanning the several driers for finishing up the weekly laundry chore! All, except one of the machines were running, so Tanya went over and found a laundry load in the stopped machine that had finished. Removing the load, and putting in her own wet wash, Tanya thought, "Well, she's probably busy so I'll fold it up for her and then dry my stuff." beginning this small courtesy while her laundry was
loaded and the drier started. The bras and panties in the already dried laundry telling Tanya that this person was a bosomy female! Tanya noted the bra sizes of 52 FFF and thought, "Gawd, I sure wish I had some of that (adding - 'in my mouth' to her thoughts)!!"

Part way through this minor task, the laundry owner came in and shouted, "What are you doing to my stuff, GET YOUR FUCKING, FILTHY HANDS AWAY FROM IT!" as Tanya attempted to explain to the angry, big-breasted, bottle-blonde that she thought this would be OK and was folding up the blonde's laundry as a favor for getting to save the few minutes before she had to go to an appointment.

But Greta was already angry about something else and wasn't to be mollified, "Keep your fucking hands off my stuff!" she practically shouted as Tanya became more annoyed about this whole thing, saying that if Greta wanted her stuff unsullied by other hands, she should have stayed in the laundry room and removed her 'precious stuff' when the drier finished, instead of showing up late and making a big fuss over nothing!

Then came the challenge when Greta invited Tanya up to Apartment 302 to have 'her ass kicked' which was quickly accepted by the now angry brunette as Greta stalked off with the carefully folded laundry that Tanya had done for her! "YOU SNOTTY BITCH, we'll see whose ass gets kicked pretty quick," the small-busted brunette Tanya gritted as Greta angrily stalked from the laundry room !

Twenty minnutes later, Greta opened her front door to find the tall brunette glaring in at her, "You snotty bitch, I tried to do a favor for you, but 'disturbing' your 'valuable stuff' was all I got for my trouble! I should have just dumped it out on the floor!"

Greta was glancing at Tanya's somewhat flat chest, deliberately thrusting out her own tight-bra-pointed glands at the brunette and sneering at her 'titless opponent-to-be' as Tanya mentioned plastic or saline augmentation to decribe Greta's obvious 'advantages', saying, "At least my tits are real and not overdone fakes like yours!" This, after Tanya noticed Greta's denigrating looks at her small breasts and sneering "Get some tits, bitch!"

In reality, Greta had very attractive breasts that projected out from her chest so invitingly that women seeing them were overwhelmed by their youthful appearance and obvious milking ability. Greta began developing her breasts at an early age and immediately donned tight brassierres so that her breast skins wouldn't stretch from the weight of her growing glands. She took hormones that hastened their development and generated so much milk that she extracted with breast pumps and volunteer girl friends who
joined her in marvelously orgiastic suckings when she made them suck her for hours to relieve the pressure inside those delicious and attractive breast glands and those rigid, rockhard nipples that grew from all these stimulations!

Here it was, Greta's MAJOR sex activity pushed up into her pretty face - a wild 'confrontation' over her beautiful feminine assets being denigrated by a titless little brunette bitch who was also ready for a dirty catfight!! As luck would have it, both girls had short tempers that got them into many physical fights with other women, and now they were to be matched in a dirty catfight that would end up with one of them completely sexually dominating the weeping, gasping loser into huge orgiastic spasms!!

With this one, Greta turned and marched ahead of eager Tanya to a small door and stepped into a well-lighted room with rubber mats and wall padding and a small bar at one end.
"You can write down a phone number that I can call for somebody who can take you to the hospital after I've finished with you, you titless twat!" Greta informed the brunette as she stripped off her top and shorts, suggesting that Tanya denude herself or else have her clothing ripped off. "And baby, I fight dirty, so expect to do a lot of screaming and shrieking!!" adding, "Although this room is thoroughly soundproofed and nobody will come to rescue you!!" impatiently waiting until Tanya was in a nude state
as Greta nearly was, herself.

"Take off that tight bra, so I can see those floppy tits you seem to think are so great!" Tanya snarled, Greta glaring angrily as she pulled the straps off her shoulders and slid the bra down around her waist, exhibiting her ample, slightly pendulous breasts to her smaller-busted opponent who laughed and commented that she wasn't very impressed, but that Greta had good taste in bras that made her floppers look so much sexier than they really were! Greta noticed Tanya's attention to her beautiful breasts
and snarled, "Stay away from my tits, you titless little whore!" both as a warning and a come-on for a dirty fight with the smirking brunette!

Greta advanced toward her, claws raised for some hair pulling to start things off for a good fight! This was Greta's main sexual outlet, a violent, dirty catfight with another woman and then an even more violent rape as her opponent shrieked a surrender and asked for mercy as Greta rammed her extended and massive clitoris, fight-erected into a near cock and terrible raping weapon, deep into her victim's vagina and bit at her face and breasts to enjoy a huge orgasm! Of course Tanya wasn't aware of Greta's
intentions with her immature breasts, but was thinking to herself, "This would-be blonde cxnt wants to fight dirty, so I can do that too - I'll ripout some of that bleached blonde hair and get her crazy and then watch for my chance and maul those big tits which are probably quite sensitive!" her own dirty-fighting experiences paying off in this exciting 'kickass' battle.

Getting into the advancing blonde's hair and ripping out a small hank, Tanya was able to examine the few hairs she had ripped out and commented, "Been a couple of weeks since the last bleaching, you slob! Go see your hairdresser more often, you really look like shit!" Tanya's intention was to grab Greta's breasts while her angry retaliation for Tanya's nasty comment was being answered with Greta's handhold in her thick mass of jet-black hair, the brunette relying on this for an opening into Greta's soft
mammaries and the expected shrieks of pain as her ten fingers dug deeply into Greta's breasts, perhaps with a shouted intent of ripping them loose from her chest!! Tanya's catfighting exerience had taught her that this ploy would get a shrieked surrender from her opponent quite quickly, especially when her victim glanced down to see her tortured breasts oozing out from between Tanya's clutching fingers!

But Greta didn't go for Tanya's hair, instead she encirled the brunette's waist with both hands and yanked her into her hard-driving knee for a screaming cxnt smashing. Greta was planning to finish off this brunette bitch fast and then have her 'fun' biting Tanya's immature breasts between attacks to her thick-lipped labia and her slimy vagina within!  Greta's cxnt kneeings always were effective and the recipient usually went to her knees, bending over to clasp her hurt pussy with both hands as Greta danced
to one side and setup for a vicious kick up into her opponent's dangling breasts, insuring a beaten, screaming victim to torture and maul even further and build up for a massive series of delicious orgasms! This would-be blonde woman was a sadistic bitch who a violent streak of hatred for other beautiful women and girls whom she took as rivals for her own beautiful appearance and would deliberately try to mar whatever parts of their face and body that she could!!

Greta's 'silent fightroom' would allow her to do things to her victims for hours, the shrieks and screams never getting out through the sound-proofed walls and door! Her victims would sometimes faint from her terrible maulings and Greta would offer them a drink from the bar while they rested in preparation for the next round of Greta's ideas of sexual gratification! Then would come some new indignity (at best) that Greta had devised to get herself ANOTHER set of violent orgasms over the victim's already
sore breasts and her mauled pussy! In Tanya's future was a violent dragging around the mats by Greta's fingers entangled in the brunette's mass of black pubic hair, ripping it loose to leave bloody spots where the roots were torn out! The dirty blonde bitch's pubic hair had been trimmed very close to disguise her brunette roots and also helped save her from the fate she was planning for Tanya's thick, black pussy hair!!

But now, Greta's brutal crotch attack with her knee had left Tanya on her hands and knees while Greta was dancing around waiting for a opening to violently kick up into the brunette's small, tender breasts for another scream of pain. Tanya's breasts weren't all that sensitive and when Greta found her tit-kicking opportunity, Tanya was ready for her and grabbed the blonde's legs and dumped her on her butt, launching herself onto the sprawling blonde to get her face close enough to Greta's chest for a hard
breast-biting attack!

Now the torturer was being tormented as Tanya's mouth wrapped around Greta's jutting left breast, sucking it in as hard as she could so as to bite black and blue teeth marks and listen to the blonde's shrieks of fear at, perhaps losing that lovely breast gland to Tanya's sharp teeth!! Actually, Tanya really didn't want to give Greta a mastectomy, but was only paying her back for the cxnt kick, but Greta didn't know that and was screaming and tearing at Tanya's hair to get those sharp teeth away from her
tender, gorgeous left breast, now half buried in this dirty brunette monster's mouth!

Tanya finally let up on her really mild biting and laughed at her weeping opponent, "Hey bitch, not so tough after all - making all that noise about a little tit-bite - What a Wimp you are after all that tough sounding stuff that you were telling me!" But Greta, nearly weeping at the 'breast-biting' Tanya had delivered only gasped, "Fucking brunette whore, doing something like that to me!!"

Greta rolled away from this brunette monster and clasped her lightly-bitten gland in both hands, inspecting it for broken skin and blood. "You dirty little fuck, you bruised my breast and now I'll kill you for that, but I'll make it take a few hours so I can really enjoy your shrieking and yowling!" Tanya laughed at this prospect - she had found that Greta's tits were more sensitive than she originally thought and now the faux-blonde was in for the toughest tit-fight of her life!!

Going back to her tit-biting strategy, Tanya got almost all of Greta's left breast in her mouth, sucking hard and using her hands to drag in more of the soft gland to keep it in her mouth as the frightened blonde screamed and thrashed about under her in fear of losing that gorgeous mass of wrm mammary gland in Tanya's sharp teeth! Tanya really wasn't in to such a violent removal of her opponent's beauty, but really did want to frighten her and then fuck her for massive orgasms for them both. The brunette
bitch now began to shake her head with Greta's breast still clamped in her teeth,, and growl like an animal to really get to the faux-blonde and then have her for a series of horrendously massive orgiastic pleasures with Greta shrieking wildly in fear of losing that lovely breast to Tanya's sharp teeth!

Greta's wild eyed survey of the situation saw the small fold of breast that Tanya's mouth had slid away from her breast and her shrieks for "NO BITING, YOU BITCH, NO BITING!!" went unnoticed by the determined brunette! It was becoming apparent to Greta that Tanya was no pushover in a violent and very dirty catfight!!

Still atop the thrashing blonde bitch, Tanya began slamming her bare pussy into Greta's extended clit, the hard organ now extending out of it's fleshy cave and accepting a lot of stimulus to drive Greta into one monstrous orgasm after another, this exhausting her and saving the brunette Tanya from too much damage to HER smaller breasts! Tanya had found Greta's secret number and was now squirming, rubbing and thrusting against her sensitive clit to build up those enormous orgasms that would bring the
would-be blonde under Tanya's complete sexual control!!

Not as innocent as she sounded and appeared, Tanya understood this facet of female sexual desires with another female opponent and was now fucking Greta into a new sex-slave status for long nights of violent orgiastic pleasures as Greta screamed and squirmed under the wild-eyed brunette who was intent on letting the blonde think that Tanya was really serious about 'FUCKING YOU TO DEATH' as Greta herself had promised as Tanya's punishment for the first breast biting!!

After momenterily inspecting her black-and-blue bite marks, Greta had screamed, "YOU DIRTY, LITTLE, TIT-LESS WHORE, NOW I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU TO DEATH WITH MY LONG CLITORIS UP INTO YOUR SMELLY cxnt!" as Tanya smirked and swped her hand at the 10 inch organ protruding from just over Greta's drooling labia and thinking, "This horny bitch is the wildest I've ever fought, I can probably knock her out with really violent orgasms!!" the being a result from some of Tanya's earlier catfighting experiences!

The breast biting strategy was working and she smiled to herself as Greta's screams became more strident and frightened. The brunette torturess let go her mild bites to make fun of Greta's worries about losing that really beautiful and well-proportioned breast, screaming back at the panicked near-blonde, "Hah, you stupid cxnt, can't even take a mild tit bite - and after all that crap of killing me for the teeny nip I gave you earlier!!" Continuing as Greta struggled to get away from this crazy,
breast-biting brunette bitch, "Baby, you're really in for lots more of this because it makes me so hot hearing you scream and when I really bite down I can taste your milk squirting into my mouth and that makes me even crazier for hearing your shrieks and screams!!" jamming her face back down on Greta's chest to suck in the other breast for more treatment with sucking and her teeth!

This gave the blonde an opportunity to observe what Tanya had done to the first breast she had attacked and Greta grabbed at the brunette's hair to save this new breast from the black and blue marks she saw! In her fearful state of mind, Greta realized she had picked another opponent who was as tit-crazy as she was herself!  This 'tiny-titted' bitch was going to get off hard while mauling HER breasts and hearing Greta's screams! In actuality, Tanya wasn't interested in doing a real mastectomy on
the blonde's breasts, but only wanted to work up a massive orgasm that would repeat during Greta's defeat and her introduction to sex-slavery with frequent cat fighting and maulings that would gratify Tanya and probably even pleasure her beaten blonde victim!!

"Let go of my breast you dirty bitch!" Greta screamed as she yanked at Tanya's black hair, but failed to do much more than slide the gland in Tanya's teeth an inch or so toward the rock-hard nipple with the wild-eyed brunette clamping down a small amount more to maintain her grip. And not to be put off at all, the brunette reached up to grab the saliva-coated first breast and begin to squeeze and twist it to add more volume to Greta's screams.

Greta was near the end of her rope and began pleading with Tanya not to bite her breasts any more! "OH GAWD YOU BITCH, YOU'RE HURTING ME, PLEASE STOP BITING MY BREASTS SO HARD, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FOR GAWD'S SAKE PLEASE!" Tanya heard Greta's pleas and she began to relent, letting loose of the breast in her mouth that she had barely started on and moved away from evil grinning Greta who got up only a few feet from Tanya and got her balance to launch a strong kick up into the brunette's crotch to be able
to pay her back for what Greta thought were hard bites to her magnificent breasts!

Tanya's fast reactions had both of her hands catching Greta's ankle and stopping what would have been a really serious cxnt wounding. "Dirty bitch, you didn't make it with that one, did you?" both hands lifting Greta's cxnt-kicking leg and foot high and slamming her own foot into the blonde's open crotch, but not hard enough to do much damage to her soft, drooling pussy. Greta's jism brought on by her excitement over this dirty fight. It would seem that she also had a masochistic bent, 'enjoying' Tanya's
mouthing activities with her precious breasts. But now, Tanya's new attack to Greta's cxnt shocked the bottle-blonde into a gasp of, "YOU DIRTY LITTLE FUCK! NOW I'M GOING TO QUIT BEING EASY ON YOU!" a giggle erupting from the grinning Tanya who lifted her own foot again to rub into Greta's open crotch to emphasize her own superiority in this catfight! Then Tanya lifted the captured leg even higher and dumped the blonde back onto the mats with a hard thump which drove the air from Greta's lungs and nearly
knocked her out from the force of her fall. Dropping next to the gasping blonde, Tanya was laying over Greta's right arm, and was resting on her left side, her legs encircling Greta's right leg and forcing it to one side to open up Greta's crotch, for inspection, et all!

Tanya grinned down at her gasping opponent and said, "Ooooh, baby - you really must have liked what I was doing to you! Maybe some more - Was it from the sucking, or would you love it if I did more biting to these lovely breasts? Just say the word!!" But Greta's faint gasp seemed to indicate that neither activity was desired! As Tanya reached behind Greta's neck and seized the blonde's left wrist and pulled her squirming forearm behind her neck, Tanya now smiled down at her completely pinioned, helpless
victim, "Hey baby, can't move now, huh!!" Greta screaming as Tanya consolidated her tight holds that would prevent defensive actions, much less any offensive breast and pussy ROUGH STUFF with Tanya's sex parts!

Greta was aware of her helpless condition and began trying to coax Tanya into releasing her arm from behind Greta's head and tightly held by Tanya's one hand by the wrist! Greta's whine that she was being hurt had Tanya's laughing retort, "YEH SURE, YOU SLIMY cxnt - AND MAYBE ANOTHER cxnt KICK GOES WITH IT!!" bending down to bite into the nearest of the blonde's jutting breasts as a sample of how EFFECTIVE Greta's plea for mercy was worth! It might appear that the blonde was in for some bad mauling with
Tanya having one hand and her sharp teeth barely a foot away from Greta's heaving chest with those gorgeous mammaries bouncing up and down and Tanya's eyes staring at them her mind into more biting!!

"FUCKING cxnt, I TRIED TO BE NICE TO YOU AND GOT A CROTCH KICK FOR MY TROUBLE - JUST LIKE YOUR SHIT TO ME ABOUT YOUR LAUNDRY!!" adding, "Well, you slimy bitch, I've got you pinned, so expect a few things you won't like for awhile!!" her free hand letting go of the other tit she had only bitten once and digging up into Greta's slippery cxnt with three fingers, giggling at Greta's shriek of fear when Tanya scraped her nails inside the blonde's vagina and then began her 'inner pelvic fingerwork' inside Greta's
squirming, thrashing belly and crotch!! "How's this feel up inside there, Baby?" but not hearing anything but a gurgling gasp as the 'inner pelvic examination' was affecting Greta's mind and speech!

"GET YOUR FUCKING DIRTY FINGERS OUT OF MY PUSSY, YOU TITLESS WHORE!!" Greta finally shrieked as she got her breath back and felt  Tanya's nails digging along her tender vaginal lining, only stopping for a moment when they scraped over Greta's G-spot at the top of her vagina ! Tanya gasped back, already into an orgasm over what she was doing to Greta's womanhood, "YOU STINKING WOULD-BE BLONDE cxnt, YOU NEVER SAID WHETHER YOU WANTED ME TO SUCK OR BITE YOUR TITS EVEN HARDER, SO TO MAKE SURE I'M SATISFYING YOU,
I'LL BITE HARDER WHILE i'M SCRATCHING UP THE INSIDE OF YOUR SMELLY cxnt AND MAKING YOU CUM HARDER - HAH!"   

Tanya's mouth dropped down on the blonde's nearest breast and her teeth sunk a little deeper than earlier while she drive her cxnt-hand further up into Greta to enhance THAT attack at the same time!! Greta's shrieks soon died out when the blonde fainted and Tanya spent another hour draining the blonde's glands of blonde milk and orgasming at least 20 times from her wild maulings of Greta's beautiful and delicious breasts and enjoying her own auto-orgasming that suffused her entire lower belly!!

"BABY!" Tanya crooned into Greta's stricken face, "YOU'RE ALL MINE NOW AND THIS'LL HAPPEN EVERY NIGHT WHILE I STILL ENJOY IT WITH YOU - YOU'RE MY SLAVE NOW!!"

########################## END #############################

petelv

Re: Laundry Catfight
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 11:49:59 PM »
A great story.

pete

troysterling

Re: Laundry Catfight
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 03:29:18 PM »
Wow, what a terrific story. I loved the way Tanya completly dominated Greta. Your writing is very graphic, Thanks for the great story.