Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
October 22, 2014, 02:13:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The making of Georgie? Or not .....Her first fight(complete)  (Read 2758 times)
gboxuk

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 12:45:02 PM »

Georgie was getting attended to in her corner.  The second was trying to stem the flow of blood, that was first priority.  Having sort of achieved that, the bell went before she could clean up the mess on Georgie`s body; it was still there and she noticed it in the wall mirror.  In fact she noticed another thing too - just how right she looked for the fight,  bare chested, shorts only, and how free she had felt to swing those punches.  In fact she`d never felt so free in her life;  When the bell went, she came out of her corner like a rocket again, hitting Lucy like in the 1st round.  This time those little gloves caught her Bang! on the nose which gave.  And leaked heavily.
Lucy was really unsettled now.  Her nose was only small and had never bled in any of her fights.  It had now, and she knew, for the first time, blood streaming down her breasts. starkly prominant against her milky white skin.
Georgie kept up the attack; but the strain was showing,  She was hot and sweaty; had she given too much too soon?  She was certainly glad to be free of the top she`d normally have worn.
Lucy recovered; opening on her with a volley of shots aimed again, at the nose.  By now there was a mess all over her chest.  This was what the blood thirsty lot in the crowd wanted, this was what they got.
Georgie redoubled her efforts in dramatic fashion.  She wanted to win now.  Oh, HOW she wanted to win!
The punches flew one after another, vicious haymakers which connected time and again reopening up the cut lip and bleeding nose.  Lucy now sported a trickle of blood down to her naval along with the accompanying stains and smears where the girls had made body contact.  The referee was conspicuous by his non intervention . . .   By now they were almost on the ropes.  Lucy was parallel to them when she stopped a crashing blow to the side of the head. . .  
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:07:15 PM by gboxuk » Logged
gboxuk

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2012, 12:54:01 PM »

which totally disorientated her.  She wobbled; another punch to the same place put her off balance. her efforts to find her feet pushed her head between the second and third ropes.  Her body followed, she could do nothing other than fall.  Her right leg broke the fall, anchoring her in mid air having crashed into the timekeeper`s table, ringing the bell and upsetting several drinks.  Hanging upside down, stretched out, covered in her own and her friend`s blood, a stunning spectacle of one who had been outfought.  Georgie meanwhile had sunk to her knees, realising that though the fight was hers, her friend may be badly hurt.  Indeed, the main concern she had was - would she still have a friend after this?  The thought tormented her that she may well have lost everything but the fight.

Many hands made light work of getting Lucy back on her feet, the only thing injured was her pride.
But how the crowd roared when she got back in the ring!!  The fight over.  Long live the fight!  They`d be back again, no question about that.  And Georgie had learned the business the hard way
The gloves came off for the closing ceremony.  Her hand went aloft in victory.  Lucy held it there for her as the crowd went wild ..How elated was Georgie!  How GOOD is this??  Wow!!  Never expected . . echoing her thoughts when she first arrived.  The girls hugged as girls do.  Lucy looked at Georgie.  It was the Lucy she`d always known, almost her sister.   Georgie went back to her corner to retrieve the top and gloves,  she thought she`d earned them.  The gloves and robe had predictably gone but the top was still there.   Now the fight was over, they had to find their way back to their rooms.  Lucy had slipped her top on for the trip outside in the cold night air;  Georgie hadn`t.  They walked through the doors past the applause into the quiet chill of the evening, passing several partygoers of all ages.  Many heads were turning in utter disbelief as the sweat soaked blood splattered pugilists made their appearance.  "Georgie" said Lucy.  "Do you realise what you`re doing?"  "Yes" came the response. "I don`t want to get my top soiled!"  Lucy shook her head as she continued....."I feel unbelievanly good . . .I`m not losing this yet.  Not for anyone!"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:10:31 PM by gboxuk » Logged
gboxuk

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2012, 05:31:39 PM »

Arriving at Lucy`s room first, they both went in to talk.  The atmosphere between them had been restored;  Georgie`s victory had done the trick; and she was glad her friend hadn`t been injured as she plunged headfirst out of the ring, a dramatic exit by any measure.  But she still wondered about her victory.  "You didn`t by any chance lose deliber. . " "NO!  Certainly NOT!  You blasted me out of existance!  Go and get cleaned up, there`s a shower through there - there`s somebody coming to see you soon" said Lucy  pointing to a door next to the mirror, as she removed her own top looking ruefully at the stains.  Before she`d finished speaking, the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

It was John.  Georgie gasped in disbelief . . . she didn`t know what to say. . . .she looked at Lucy.  Lucy said  "Hello John" knowingly.  John gave Lucy a smile, resplendant as she was, stripped and sweaty.  And a split lip which was still bleeding.  

But he only had eyes for one.  He`d never in his wildest dreams imagined he`d ever see her like this.  Still in her tiny shorts and boots. Still without a top. Still flat chested.  But proud. Confident in her skin.  "Did you see the fight?" she tentatively asked.  He nodded .Her heart was racing now for another reason; John`s was in his mouth.  The thought of losing her now was unbearable.  Yet she`d never given him the slightest reason to approach her.

It showed in his eyes as Georgie drew close.  And closer.  He could smell the perfume now, above the semi dried up blood and sweat.  He was shaking.  Georgie stopped.  She was going to have some fun with her new found confidence. Let the teasing begin!  Hands on hips again and stuck out what chest she had, gently rotating her torso.  All it showed was a splendid rib cage  - and prominent nipples  Very prominent, as is so often the case with flat chested females.(Lucy had been trying to tell her) And a beautiful figure and face.  He wanted her so very badly; he`d been without love in his life for all these years now . . .

« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:18:15 PM by gboxuk » Logged
gboxuk

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 05:53:56 PM »

Georgie was directly in front of John presenting him with a heady cobination of perfume, sweat and blood.  She held his hands and kissed him lingeringly full on the lips.  John`s hands reached behind Georgie and pulled her to him, pressing against her shorts and staining his shirt at the same time.  He was totally hers . . .  Music started to sound quietly, romantically, from downstairs.....  

Marvin Gaye was singing "Sexual Healing".

Oh- baby now let's get down tonight.
Baby, I'm hot just like your oven.
Oh- I need your lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
Now it's getting stronger and stronger

Georgie turned her back on John, pressing her shoulders against his chest, raising her arms and placing them around his head as it nestled against hers - his were around her ribs moving down to the hips where her shorts now found themselves . . . .eventually coming to rest inside the waistband as they swayed to the music.

"I`ve just won 800.  I don`t have a clue what to spend it on!" .

Georgie looked round.

Lucy had gone, quietly closing the door .....
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:19:34 PM by gboxuk » Logged
gboxuk

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 05:56:36 PM »

That`s it guys, bar tidying up.  If I knew it was going to take sooo long . . .  I wouldn`t have done it.  Hope you like it.  My first and probably last story!
gboxuk

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2012, 12:38:29 AM »

I guess it was rubbish really  The beginning and end of Georgie and Lucy.  And my literary career

Life goes on . . Comme ci comme ca . . .one shrug coming up heh heh
griffin

I love catfights!

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 02:07:21 AM »

I hope it's not your last story.  I enjoyed it. 
brutalis

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 07:53:46 AM »

Definitely one of the best I've read on here!  I hope you don't give up writing.  I loved the characters, and the attention to detail eg not just suddenly they're topless, but knowing how that made Georgie feel really adds to the whole atmosphere.

Hope to read more in the future!
gboxuk

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 09:39:21 PM »

Thanks for that guys . . . I`m doin the drwings associated wi this.  They`ll be here soon.
gboxuk

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 09:27:07 PM »

Drawings are coming in. . . . in the catfight art section.
peccavi
Global Moderator
God Member

I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2012, 11:32:43 PM »

This was an excellent story, thank you for writing it. I look forward to more!

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!
gboxuk

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 10:37:03 PM »

(pressed the wrong button ha ha)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 11:39:00 PM by gboxuk » Logged
gboxuk

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 11:40:18 PM »

Thanks for the comments, ya don`t need many to get encouraged.  And I have been.
Pages: 1 [2]

Jump to: