News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Shy Renee and The Catfight Haven

• 5 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Shy Renee and The Catfight Haven
« on: February 29, 2012, 02:38:22 PM »
I have always been a fan of Renee of Catfight Haven. Renee, if you see this, I am considering buying a vidoe or two from your sight. I love  the scenario of two women fighting over a man. What are some of your favorite videos of this nature with you in it? I tried e-mailing you at your sight, but can't seem to connect for some reason.

I saw a bit from your early days where you went toe to toe with a brunette that is no longer with the company. Is it still available? Do you still do custom scenario catfights? Do you have any catfight stories on your sight?

JT Edson

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: Shy Renee and The Catfight Haven
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 02:07:10 PM »
Does anyone know another way I can reach Renee at Catfight Haven? I tried contacting her at her site but I had problems.

Thanks for any advice.

JT Edson

Offline Renee

• knots on my head from hairpulling, I must be crazy
    • Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 10:53:06 PM »
Hi JT,

What type of problems have you encountered when emailing me.  The email link at my site
is working http://www.catfighthaven.com  "Email Me, Renee"

I get about 50 - 75 a day on average and try my best to get to them all, however on occasion I may
miss one.

Sincerely,

Renee...  :)
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 11:01:34 PM »
Renee, when is ur next match....have you discussed fighting Nikki from catfighting angel?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 11:49:33 AM »
Hi JT,

What type of problems have you encountered when emailing me.  The email link at my site
is working http://www.catfighthaven.com  "Email Me, Renee"

I get about 50 - 75 a day on average and try my best to get to them all, however on occasion I may
miss one.

Sincerely,

Renee...  :)

Renee,

Thank you for your response. When I go to open your e-mail button on the site I get a message telling me I have to open Microsoft Outlook and start an account. Is there another way to reach the e-mail or is there another way I can leave you a message and ask questions?

JT

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 03:45:28 PM »
Thanks Steve. I will try to pay more attention to all the screen in the future.

JT