News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE FIANCE VERSUS THE BABYSISTER!

• 5 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
THE FIANCE VERSUS THE BABYSISTER!
« on: September 17, 2011, 12:00:54 AM »
Life has been pretty good for Mary. Thomas and her moved into a brand new house. The house, while not a McMansion, had 4,500 square feet, a four car garage and a huge swimming pool and hot tub. There was a BMW, Porsche and Ferrari in the garage. She met Thomas at a pool party when she kicked a slutty blonde’s ass named Jennifer. She stripped the big titted bimbo, made her cum, and face sat the defeated blonde and made her eat her pussy until she exploded all over the loser’s face! (see THE FNANCE CHALLENGE). She recently had a baby girl and while Thomas and she were not married yet, they planned to be soon. Mary wanted to lose a little pit more of the weight that she gained during the pregnancy and firm up her butt and tits a little bit. She was only 25 years old, but she knew she would have to maintain her beautiful body or face a challenge like she gave poor Jennifer.

Thomas and Mary recently hired a new babysitter. Her name was Lee, who was 18 years old and recently graduated from high school. She was Korean. She was a few inches shorter than Mary @ 5’3’’ tall and weighed only 105, but she had 38CC tits and the ass that only a young woman could have. She was a black belt in tae kwon do and hapkido. She had straight jet black hair to the middle of her back.

Mary was jealous of Lee’s young firm body. To make matters worse, the baby seems to prefer being held by Lee, even though Mary was still breast feeding the baby. Mary suspected that Thomas was attractive to Lee. Hell, what man wouldn’t be?

Mary had gone out for the evening with her girlfriends while Tomas had some guys over to watch the NBA finals. They decided to ask Lee to babysit, because the guys would be too busy drinking and watching the game to take care of a 4 month old baby. Mary had already left for the evening when Lee came over. She was dressed in very short blue jean shorts. You could see the curves of her ass cheeks! She had a white bra workout top on that showed off her ample cleavage and tight abs! All of the guys were drooling over this incredible young woman.

Lee sat down with the guys in the game room after the baby had fallen asleep and watched the basketball game. The guys decided to have a drink or dare drinking game. You had to do the dare, or take a shot of tequila. Lee had taken a few shots of tequila along with the guys who were several drinks ahead of her. Someone dared Lee to kiss Thomas. She smiled sweetly and said sure to everyone’s surprise and gave Thomas a slow, deep passionate kiss. Thomas reached his arms around and cupped the young woman fantastic butt and started to squeeze it and Lee responded by running her hand down from his chest to his crotch which now had a huge bulge in it!

Mary walked into the game room and saw what was going on. “WHAT THE HELL OS GOING ON HERE! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY MAN, YOU CHEAP TEENAGE SLUT!”. Lee tried to explain they were having a drinking game and things got a little out of hand, but that it wasn’t her intent to seduce Thomas. “A LITTLE OUT OF HAND? A FEW MORE MINUTES AND YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCKING HIS COCK! IM GOING TO HAVE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON. NEVER MESS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN’S MAN!” Mary said as she approached the teenager. ‘PLEASE, I DON’T WANT TO HURT AN OLD WOMAN” Lee said. “WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD? I WAS JUST GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS YOU STUPID BITCH, BUT NOW I’M GOING TO STRIP YOU AND EMBARRASS AND HUMILATE YOU IN FRONT OF ALL OF THESE GUY SO YOU NEVER CALL ANOTHER YOUNG WOMAN OLD AGAIN. I MIGHT HAVE JUST HAD A BABY, BUT I CAN STILL TAKE APART A cxnt TEENAGER!” Mary screamed as she lunged for Lee!

Lee easily sidestepped Mary as she charged. Mary was dressed in 3 inch black pumps, a very short black miniskirt and a sight yellow pull over blouse. She had obviously been drinking. “WHAT’S THE MATTER, IS A TEENAGER TOO QUICK FOR AN OLD WHORE” taunted Lee. Mary again tried to charge Lee and threw a left jab and a right hook, but Lee blocked it as she stepped backwards and then threw a right roundhouse kick that struck Mary right in the belly! SMACK! Mary doubled over and Lee stepped forward and placed her right foot behind Mary and sweep her feet out, causing Mary to fall on her butt!

“HEY, I GOT AS NEW GAME TO PLAY! MARY WANTED TO STRIP ME NAKED! HOW ABOUT I REMOVED A PIECE OF CLOTHING EVERY TIME MARY FALLS DOWN? KIND OF A STRIP FIGHT GAME?” Lee asked the drunken men. They yelled their approval. Lee stepped forward and removed Mary’s yellow top, leaving her in her yellow bra. Mary’s had 46 DDDs before the baby was born, but had grown even larger since the baby’s milk had come in. Her tits were straining against the bra cups and all of the guys were hoping for the bra strap to break. They wouldn’t have to wait long!

Mary got to her feet, no the least bit embarrassed about losing her top. She has been in serious knock down drag out fights before, so she was confident that the young Korean had just gotten lucky on the 1st kick. Mary decides to try using her long legs and proceeded to launch a series of roundhouse kicks at the young Korean. Lee used her tae kwon do skills and expertly blocked the kicks with her arms, while stepping back. She stepped 90 degrees on the last kick by Mary, catching her by surprise and threw a left roundhouse again to Mary’s stomach and followed it up with a right roundhouse to her ass! Mary grunted when Lee’s leg smashed into her breadbasket and fell forward when her butt was hit.

‘YOU’RE HAVING TROUBLE STAYING ON YOUR FEET YOU OLD cxnt!” Lee laughed as she stepped forward to remove Mary’s high heels and black miniskirt, leaving her in just her yellow bra and thong! Mary ass, while still beautiful, showed some of the weight she gained during the pregnancy. Lee teased her “LOOLS LIKE YOU HAVE SOME DIMPLES ON YOUR BUTT! PRETTY SOON IT WILL BE SAGGING DOWN TO YOUR KNEES. I PROMISED YOU I’ll SHOW YOU MY BEAUTIFUL ASS, WHILE I SIT ON YOUR FACE, ONCE I’M DONE KICKING YOUR WHITE ASS!”

Mary’s face is stating to show some fear as she realizes that Lee’s 1st takedown had nothing to do with luck. She knows she’s going to have to fight dirty to beat this teenager. She grabs a beer bottle and screams “COME ON cxnt! LET’S GET NASTY. I HAVE A HUGE STRAP ON DILDO IN THE BEDROOM THAT I’M GOING TO LOVE SLAMMING UP YOUR ASS ONCE I’M DONE HAVING YOU EAT MY PUSSY!”

Lee smiles at Mary and says “YOU ARE GOING SENILE! THIS FIGHT IS ALREADY OVER. I’M JUST PLAYING WITH YOU, GETTING THE BOYS NICE AND HARD, SO THEY CAN FUCK EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOUR ORIFICES!” Lee sticks out her chin and taunts Mary “COME ON, TRY TO HIT ME YOU OLD FART!” Mary swings wildly with the beer bottle, but Lee is just too fast. Mary is getting frustrated and throws the bottle at Lee, but Lee ducks and it flies by.

Lee then throws a right round house and Mary steps back to avoid it. Lee goes into a right tornado kick which just misses Mary as she steps back again. Mary stumbles as Lee launches a left spin hook kick that slams into Mary’s face! Mary falls to the ground as the guys cheer, knowing that they’re about to see Mary’s pussy or tits!

‘LET’S SEE THOSE SAGGING TITS OF YOURS, YOU SMELLY OLD SLUT!” Lee says as she reaches down and rips off the Mary’s yellow bra, freeing those huge milk bags! The eyeballs in the guys’ heads nearly fall out once they see Mary’s milk engorged breasts! Mary is still in lala land as Lee picks her up and puts in a full nelson hold and walks her around the room, jumping up and down, causing Mary’s boobs to dance!

The guys start groping Mary large tatas causing Mary to moan in pleasure. Someone has set up a video recorder and has film the entire fight, zooms in on Mary’s breasts as milk starts leaking out from her erect nipples! Lee snakes her hand down into Mary’s thong! “SHE’S WETTER THAN A FIRE HOSE! IT’S TIME TO END THE FIGHT AND START THE HUMILIATION!”

Lee turns Mary around to face her. Mary is swaying back and forth, just barely standing. Lee throws a right and left combo to Mary eyes, and another right to the nose. Mary will be sporting two black eyes and broken nose in the morning! The Korean teenager starts using Mary’s boobs as target, throwing lefts and rights until they are black and blue! She then jumps and throws a right front snap kick between Mary’s legs! SMACK! Right into her pussy! Mary falls like a sack of potatoes onto the ground as the guy scream for more!

Lee reaches down and rips off the yellow thong, showing off a thin patch of red pubic hair! Lee jumps and lands on Mary’s tits! UMP! She pins Mary arms with her knees and starts slapping the shit out of the older woman! She scoots down and starts slapping those milk jugs and pulling on the erect nipples! Milk starts coming out which only excites Lee more!

Lee reverses her position and sits on Mary’s face, facing the white woman’s feet. She starts pounding Mary’s abs with punches! GRUNT, GRUNT! She attacks Mary’s pussy, ripping out the red pubic hair by the roots! RIP, RIP, RIP!! UMP! Mary is screaming but he sound is muffled because Lee is sitting on her face! Mary’s cxnt is soon bald. ‘YOUR PUSSY IS ALL WORN OUT AND OUT OF SHAPE! HOW MANY MEN HAVE FUCKED THIS OLD SNATCH?” Lee laughed as she stretch and pulled on Mary’s pussy lips! Lee starts to slam her fists into her womanhood over and over and over, until the redhead’s pussy is black and blue! “HELP ME! PLEEEASE! SHE’S KILLING ME! SHE DESTROYING MY BEAUTIFUL PUSSY!”

Lee reaches down and spreads the redhead long sun tanned legs until they are in the perfect spread eagle position! “LOOK AT HER PRETTY PINK PUSSY! ENJOY BOYS! I PROMISE YOU, THAT EACH OF YOU WILL GET TO DIP YOUR DICK INTO HER SWEET HONEY POT!”

Lee starts playing with Mary’s pussy lips again, twisting and pulling them apart! She wets her fingers and starts to finger fuck the redhead’s cxnt and massaging her clitoris which starts to grow and grow and grow! All of the men are hypnotized as Lee plays with her new sex toy! Mary’s trying not go in to heat, but hips soon start to respond, moving in time with Lee’s fingering of her pussy! “NO…PLEASE STOP…..I QUIT…OH SHIT……THOMAS HELP ME…..SHIT..OH SHIT” Mary pleads. The men are clapping, help setting the beat as Lee works the older woman over like a pro! “DO IT! DO IT!” the men are screaming and Lee smiles as she continues the finger rape of the busty redhead.

Lee scoots forward because Mary is no longer a treat. Mary’s mouth is open, sucking in air as she moans sighs of deep pleasure! Lee starts squeezing Mary’s tits and they soon respond, squirting milk everywhere! Lee wipes some up with her fingers and sucks on them! “OH THIS TASTES SO GOOD! I’M GOING TO MILK HER DRY BOYS!” Mary’s spreads her legs wider and her hips are off the floor now as she fully cooperates with Lee, so she can have the orgasm that is building deep inside! “MILK MY BOOBS…FINGER MY PUSSY…PLEASE….I NEED TO CUM SO BAD!” Mary begs! Faster and faster Lee pumps her fingers until Mary screams as her body shakes from her 1st orgasm of the night!

Lee gets off Mary but sits behind her and puts her legs around Mary and pulls Mary up to her stomach and chest. She starts to play with the redheads tits again and commands Mary “PUTS YOUR TITS IN YOUR MOUTH AND SUCK ON THEM!” Mary does as she is told and starts sucking on her tits! Milk is soon flowing and poor Mary can’t keep up with it, and the milk starts drooling out of Mary’s mouth. What a site!

Lee calls on Mark and George to give the old cxnt a cum facial! The two guys didn’t have to be told twice and they immediately drop their pants and start stroking their fully erect cocks, aiming them directly as Mary’s face! COME ON GUYS. GIVE THIS OLD PIECE OF SHIT A NICE…HOT…CUM …FACIAL!” Their cocks soon erupt, spraying their cum all over Mary’s face and breast!

“DO YOU GUYS WANT TO FINISH WATCHING THAT SILLY BASKETBALL GAME, OR DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A GOOD OLD FASHION GANG BANG?!” The guys scream “GANG BANG!” over & over and line up. Lee drags Mary and orders her to get on her hands and knees. Mary is pleading “PLEASE STOP. YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS”, but Lee refuses to have mercy on the busty redhead. ‘ONE GUY GETS TO FUCK HER DOGGIE STYLE WHILE ANOTHER GUY GETS TO FUCK HER MOUTH!” The guys form 2 lines, one by Mary’s head and the other by her ass and start the party!

‘NO PLEASE DON’T! THOMAS PLEASE HELP ME! NOT ALL OF THESE GUYS AT ONCE…..HHMMMM….OH……FEELS SO GOOD…..I LUV SUCKING COCK…UMPM, LICK, LICK…..YES HARDER…OH SHIT…I’M CUMMING AGAIN!”

Lee strips naked and the guy cheers. “WATCH ME GIVE THOMAS THE KIND OF PUSSY AND ASS THAT HE DESERVES! NICE, YOUNG AND FIRM!”
Lee helps Thomas undress and soon is sucking his erect penis! Mary tries to tell Lee to stop, but another guy slams his cock into her mouth when she opens it!

‘OH MARY…HIS COCK IS SO BIG AND FIRM” Lee tells Mary as she engulfs Thomas’ entire cock into her mouth! She starts to slide it deeper and deeper as Thomas moans! Lee then stands and slips Thomas cock into her wet pussy as Thomas lifts her and she wraps her legs around his back and they start to fuck like two wild animals!

‘WATCH A SUPERIOR KOREAN WOMAN GIVE YOUR EX FIANCE THE FUCK OF HIS LIFE! HE’S MINE NOW!” Lee screams at Mary! Faster and faster they fuck while guy after guy are fucking the poor defeated redhead’s mouth and pussy! Thomas and Lee some climax together and scream at the top of their lungs!

Lee leaves the room but returns with Mary’s huge 10 inch strap on dildo. “HER SAGGING ASS IS MINE!” Lee starts by removing Thomas’ belt from his pants and whipping Mary’s ass until it is a bright red! She then spreads her asscheeks and inserts the dildo!

“NO!!! PLEASE!!!! I BEG YOU TO STOP! Mary pleads, crying like a little girl! “I’VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE. OOOOOOOO…..SHIT…TOO BIG!” Lee is laughing as she slams the dildo in and out of Mary’s tight ass, going deeper on each thrust. “WHO’S MY BITCH MARY?” Lee asks Mary. “NOOOOOOO…SHIT….I’M SO HORNY…..YES…FUCK ME….YES…I’M YOUR BITCH…FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR COCK….I’M CUMMING!!!!!!!”

Lee removes the dildo and looks at Mary who is still on her knees. She orders the redhead to roll over on her back. Lee then face sits on Mary! ‘EAT MY PUSSY YOU OLD SMELLLY cxnt!” Mary starts to lick Lee vagina, causing Lee to moan in pleasure! ‘OH YES, I KNEW YOU WERE A CLOSET DYKE. GET YOUR TONGUE IN NICE AND DEEP. MAKE ME CUM HARD!” Lee orders Mary. Lee is soon rocking back and forth on Mary faces, as Lee plays with her young firm breast and fully erect nipples! ‘YES, YES, OH GOD YES….I’M CUMMING!” screams Lee as she shoots her pussy cum all over Mary’s face!

‘I HAVE TO MAKE SURE YOU STAY AWAY FROM THOMAS.” Lee say as she gives stands up. Mary gets to her knees, but Lee gives her a hard right front snap kick into her right breast, knocking her flat onto her back again. “IT’S cxnt KICKIN TIME!” Lee says as grabs Mary’s legs, spreads them and starts kicking her cxnt, over and over, until Mary passes out!

Lee drags the passed out Mary by her hair and boobs to the back door and throws her into the trash can! She returns to the game room and asks the boys ‘WHO’S READY FOR SOME GOOD YOUNG KOREAN PUSSY?” as she massages her tits and nipples and rubs her wet pussy.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: THE FIANCE VERSUS THE BABYSISTER!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 03:02:28 PM »
Yes you have done it again with another fantastic story.

Offline bandanna69

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »
awesome story again! - however..... I was rooting for Mary - maybe you could add an alternate ending with 'old woman' (even though she is only 25) Mary putting the young 18 year old in her place?

Offline spike0002

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 11:53:09 PM »
Wow most erotic story I ever read, makes me want to go out and meet a  korean women

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 04:36:17 AM »
Very good story! T
Cheers!

Offline spike0002

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 09:21:12 PM »
wow, Lee really worked over Mary, I wonder what she will do if Thomas hires a 5foot 10 to 6 foot black maid who is into mixed martial arts.