News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

REMATCH! Becky vs. Lacey: City Girl vs. Country Girl, North vs. South

• 4 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
               Rematch! Lacey vs. Becky: City Girl vs. Country Girl: North vs. South
                                                                       By supporturgoddess

John would soon turn 18 and be free to do all the things that come with becoming a man. Unfortunately, he would pass this milestone in a tiny, Midwestern town in the dead of winter. Trapped in a tiny town engulfed in snow, his options appeared dreadfully limited. If only, he wished, something could happen to make his birthday memorable.
       John was the last of his friends to turn 18. The older boys promised him a night he would always remember, but John knew they were planning something lame. John’s parents were both doctors. Their massive two-and-a-half-story house provided ample space for a party, but neither John nor his friends were particularly popular…especially with girls. It wouldn’t have mattered. Though John’s parents would be gone the night of his party, they gave him strict orders. He could not have anyone in the house his parents didn’t know. That cut out virtually every girl in town.
       John’s parent’s deluded themselves into thinking of their son as an innocent little angel. They pretended not to notice that he had grown up into a young man…with a young man’s needs.
       John’s friends would do their best, but the night was sure to be a disappointment.
       As the night approached, John kept wishing he could think of some way to make the night memorable.
       Lying in bed a few days before his birthday, John’s thoughts drifted back to his childhood, when his family had briefly lived in the Deep South. His lips formed a smile, as he remembered when he first grew seriously interested in girls.
       As a boy, John had two beautiful babysitters. As it happened, the girls were cousins. John’s first and most loyal babysitter was a blond-haired, blue eyed southern belle named Becky Jean Smooter. From a young age, the blonde had become a locally-famous pageant queen. John was in awe of her. He once even used crayons and glitter to make her a crown and a sash, proclaiming her his ‘Winter Queen’. The southern belle was both flattered and amused, accepting the ‘honor’ as though it meant the world to her.
       The second of John’s childhood crushes was Becky’s brunette cousin from the North, brown-eyed beauty Lacey Rae Hudson. The New York knockout was every bit as pretty as her cousin, but Lacey was far less concerned with her looks than her pageant-queen cousin. Not as much a ‘girly girl’ as Becky, Lacey was easier for a little boy to be friends with. Local beauty Becky soon grew swamped by admirers vying for a date with her. Though she tried to make time for John, she couldn’t baby sit as often as she once had. John was too young to understand, and grew resentful. Lacey, who had only temporarily moved south to live with her aunt, had few connections to the town and no real boyfriends. She had more time for the boy. By the end of that winter, John changed his mind, deciding Lacey deserved the title he had bestowed on Becky. He made an even more outlandish crown and sash, proclaiming Lacey the “Winter Queen. Though having to strain to keep from laughing, Lacey played along.
       Lying in his bed, John’s smile changed into a devilish grin. Everyone in town had heard rumors about the cousins. Folks said that although the girls loved each other, they were very jealous of each other. They would compete over almost anything, and such contest often ended in knock down, drag out brawls between the two beauties! John never witnessed such a battle, but he did notice they were never allowed to come over at the same time. He was watched by one OR the other…never both at once. John never saw them fight…but the idea was the stuff of many of his dreams.
       John’s smile vanished. Times changed. Lacey moved back to the east coast, Becky outgrew babysitting, and John’s family moved to his present location in the political battleground state of Ohio. It was ironic, he thought, that he would move away to live in a state both politically and geographically between the red-state southern belle and the blue-state big city girl. Lacey vanished. Becky sent John’s family Christmas cards for a couple of years, but the cards stopped coming after her 18th birthday
       John’s eyebrow rose. BIRTHDAY? Why should he spend the days leading up to his own 18th birthday party moping around the snow-besieged town, when he could at least have delicious hope? He made a few calls to old friends and relatives and tracked down both cousins. He left each an invitation to attend his 18th birthday party.
       Although he didn’t tell his parents about the last-minute invitations, he knew they couldn’t accuse him of breaking their rules. After all, they had known both cousins, very well!
       Days passed. John received no reply from either cousin. Down deep he knew it was silly to think two beautiful, older women would make a long trip in bad weather just to attend his birthday party. He sighed, acknowledging the real possibility that neither girl even remembered him.
       The night of the party finally arrived. John’s parents left their ‘little angel’ to his ‘innocent party’ with his ‘little friends’. They wouldn’t be back until morning. At twilight, as the snow began piling up outside his door, John’s friends arrived. They began their idea of a party. As John feared, the whole night was sure to be pitifully tame.
       The doorbell rang.
       John opened the door. His heart pounded. He stood face-to-face with one of his childhood dream girls!
       After a few moments of awkward silence, Lacey asked, “So, can I come in, or what? I’m freezing out here!”
       The northern knockout entered. Every jaw dropped. John’s pals stared in speechless awe, as Lacey removed her coat, revealing her fabulous form under a little black dress. John introduced Lacey to his friends, and they spent a short time talking.
       The doorbell rang again.
       John’s hands shook so hard in anticipation that he could barely open the door. When he did, his fondest wish came true. There stood the second of his childhood goddesses, southern belle Becky. She entered. Every boy present stared in wonder at the blonde, as she removed her coat to reveal her flawless physique, barely restrained by a dangerous red dress. Each girl had the face of an angel. Lacey’s legs were beyond compare. The same could be said of Becky’s hips and breasts. Though the others were held speechless by the cousin’s sheer sex appeal, John was struck by something else. When he had last seen them, he barely stood as tall as their noses. Now they barely reached his.
       The southern blonde struck a pose, ready to show off a body that had won countless pageants. Then she caught sight of Lacey. Their eyes locked, and both girls’ bodies tensed.
       They spoke in perfect unison. “Oh. YOU’RE here.”
       Though the awestruck young men present didn’t know it, the cousins’ previous two meetings had ended in knock-down-drag-out brawls. Normally the two remarkable beauties wouldn’t have paid much attention to the young men salivating over them, but on that night, the cousins’ rivalry took over. Soon they openly competed to prove who was the most popular girl at the party.
       Becky’s long blond hair, dazzling blue eyes, and charming southern accent gave her an early edge, but Lacey’s bubbly, rowdy personality combined with her deep, brown eyes and her killer legs to win the day. Lacey soon had the attention of most the young men present.
       Lacey had Becky on the ropes, and the Southern Belle knew it. Unwilling to concede, she widened the field of battle.
       Becky turned John to face him and asked, “Do you remember what happened the last time we were alone together in a heavy snowstorm?”
       John blushed bright red and nodded.
       Perhaps getting the wrong impression, one of John’s friends asked, “What did you do?”
       Becky flashed a wide, perfect smile. “He made me a paper crown and sash, and anointed me the ‘Winter Queen’.”
       John’s friends snickered.
       Embarrassed, John mumbled, “I was just a little kid!”
       Playing along and pretending to be offended, Lacey stepped up to John. “Hey! You made me your ‘Winter Queen’, remember?”
       “I was his first choice,” insisted Becky.
       “I ended up with the title,” Lacey argued. “He obviously chose me over you in the end.”
       Very willing to play her cousin’s game, Becky adopted a pout. “He did not!”
       Lacey turned to John, running her fingers through his hair. “So who’s the Winter Queen, sport, me…or the hillbilly?”
       Becky’s eyes narrowed. “I ain’t no hillbilly!”
       “Oh, you AIN’T?” Lacey’s lips curled into a sly grin. The boys laughed.
       Insulted by her cousin’s shot, Becky sidled up to John, asking, “Am I still your Winter Queen, or not?”
       Shaking from the mere proximity of such a woman, John blurted, “I dunno! I can’t decide!”
       John’s friend Brian leapt up. “I know how to settle it! There’s beer in the ‘fridge! We’ll have a wet T-shirt contest!”
       Both girls shot the young man incredulous stares.
       Lacey rolled her eyes. “It’s freezing outside!”
       “It’s warm in here,” Brian argued, adding, “If you get cold…I’d be happy to warm you.”
       Lacey laughed. “I’ll bet you would! Forget it, pal.”
       Becky added, “I’m not about to let you stain one of my favorite dresses by throwing beer all over it! Try again.”
       After a moment, John’s friend Chris said, “Hey! We can still use the beer. You can settle the matter with a good ole-fashioned drinking contest!”
       John fidgeted. “I don’t know. That could be dangerous! If someone drinks too much…”
       “You’re on!” snapped Becky. Lacey couldn’t back down.
       The cousins sat down side-by-side on a couch, with a long coffee table in front of them. Some of the boys went into the kitchen, took armfuls of beer cans and two mugs from the fridge and sat them down on the table in front of the girls. They then poured a certain amount into each girl’s mug.
        Chris explained, “At the count of three, you’ll each have to down what’s in your glass. Then we’ll refill it, and repeat the process. Whoever can’t finish or keep it down loses!”
       John squirmed. “I don’t know about this….”
       Chris took John aside, whispering, “Don’t worry! That stuff your old man drinks is the weakest brew around! It’s practically near-beer! It’s too weak to get them drunk so quick, but it’s incredibly frothy and filling! Believe me, they’ll either be running to take a pee or spitting it up long before it can get them drunk! It’ll be all right!”
       John whined. “I don’t know….”
       The boys proceeded. “One! Two! Drink!”
       The cousins grabbed the mugs and raced to down their drinks. Demure Becky tried to wipe froth from her chin, while raucous Lacey wore it like a badge of honor.
       “One! Two! Drink!”
       The cousins snatched up their refilled mugs. This time their eyes watered and their cheeks puffed out, as each strained to force down her mouthful of the extremely frothy, flat-tasting brew.
Lacey’s cheeks puffed out, as she almost spit up. A tear trickled from one of Becky’s blue eyes, as she forced her mouthful down. She got as much of the froth on her face as down her throat. When they finished, both cousins sat gasping for air.
       “One! Two! Drink!”
       The cousins stared at the mugs before them. Each wanted to stop, but neither could accept defeat. They each seized a mug and forced another mouthful of brew down. Becky trembled. Her face turned red. Her gorgeous little body heaved twice violently, and then she sprayed a fountain of beer from her lips. Beaten and embarrassed, the southern blonde leaned forward, resting her head on the table, wiping froth from her mouth and gasping for air.
       Brian leapt up, throwing up Lacey’s arm in triumph. “The winner and our official Winter Queen is…Miss Lacey Rae Hudson!”
       Lacey smiled widely, loving the attention.
       John stood protectively over the loser. “All right, now that that’s settled, we’ve had enough of this sort of thing for one night.”
       Lacey gloated. Becky almost left, but the boys begged her not to leave.
       As the party dragged on, Lacey was far from gracious in victory, and Becky pouted and seethed in defeat. Pretty little southern belles don’t like to lose. Becky was VERY pretty, VERY much a southern belle, and most of all, increasingly enraged by the way Lacey rubbed her face in her defeat! Though Lacey’s attempts to rub Becky’s face in her loss might have seemed cruel, Becky had once rubbed Lacey’s face in considerably worse. Each girl had her victories, but each seemed to only remember her losses. As the night slowly passed, Lacey grew ever more determined to leave Becky utterly crushed, like a bug beneath her foot. Becky grew equally determined to exact a revenge Lacey would never live down.
       More was happening than a war of pride. All the beer they had downed earlier slowly took effect. They became tipsy…and more. As tempers rose, inhibitions waned. A fuse lit. Soon both cuties were willing to do just about anything to show up the other.
       Just tipsy enough for her southern accent to go into overdrive, Becky stepped up to her cousin. She poked Lacey’s upper chest with her finger, saying, “You didn’t prove nuthin’! You ain’t no ’Winter Queen’! We’ve competed side-by-side in a few REAL pageants, and I beat you every time!”
       Lacey’s face turned pale. Several boys went wild.
       “What’s this? You really beat her in a direct beauty contest?”
       Flashing her wide, perfect smile, Becky struck a pose, nodding proudly.
       The New Yorker’s eyes narrowed. “Those pageants were held in YOUR hometown!”
       “The judges weren’t local,” Becky countered. “Face it, cousin. I beat you, head-to-toe!” Becky took a shot at her cousin, telling the boys, “According to the judges score cards, we were pretty close until the swimsuit competition. That’s where I really beat her.”
       The boys loved it. Lacey did not. Suddenly the little brunette was on the ropes!
       Becky finished by saying, “You can out drink me. How ladylike! That just proves you’re better on a bar stool, but I’m better in a bathing suit!”
       The boys howled.
       The big-city-beauty stepped forward, standing toe-to-toe with the southern girl.
       Lacey snarled. “’You want a piece of me, Becky? If you want to go, we’ll go!”
       Becky snapped, “I ain’t afraid of you!”
       John was on the verge of a dream come true, and yet…his parents would kill him if he let two wild girls wreck their house in a fight! It was the middle of the night. The temperature was in the single digits, far too cold to have the fight outside. Desperate to see the cousins go at each other without having his home destroyed, John settled on a plan.
       John said, “It’s pretty obvious one contest didn’t settle anything. You’ll have to go until the loser KNOWS she has lost…and has to admit it! We’ll let the two of you compete at some party games. We’ll each come up with one event. Each has to be winter-themed. You both have to agree that whoever wins the most contests will be our official winter queen, once and for all! The loser has to admit she’s a beaten girl and leave in defeat!”
       Neither cousin could back down.
       The young men rummaged through closets and the garage in search of items they could base winter-themed contests around. They wrote their ideas down on slips of paper and put them into a bright red Christmas stocking one of the boys found in the garage. The cousins stood side-by-side, exchanging cold glances.
       Another of John’s friends, Craig, took charge. He reached into the red stocking and pulled out the paper with the name of the first contest written on it.
       “The first contest will be…a strip-off!” The other boys went wild. Craig continued. “You’ll stand side-by-side and strip for us. We’ll decide who’s hotter!”
       When they first arrived, the cousins had refused even to engage in a wet T-shirt competition. By now, slightly drunk and overwhelmed by their rivalry, both girls agreed…but only to a point. They agreed to strip to their bras and panties, but no farther. This would preserve their expensive dresses from the rigors of the contest to come. Besides, as Lacey put it, “I don’t think you boys could handle any more.”
       John selected the sexiest music available and let it play. The cousins began their battle of bodies. Entranced, the young men sat on the edges of their seats. Both girls swayed and spun, twisting their bodies and swishing their hips to the music. Even fully clothed, they were the sexiest sights any of the assembled young men had ever seen. Lacey took a strand of silver Christmas tree garland found in a box in the garage and wrapped it around her neck, as she began her best impression of the classic Vaudevillian striptease act. The busty, bawdy blue-state brunette gave it her all. She kicked off her heels and then put her toes up on the edges of the boys’ chairs, executing deep squats while spreading her thighs wide open, practically in their faces. She went down on her hands and knees, crawled up to them, and rose up between their legs. She gave them lap dances, all the while tearing off her little black dress with her fingers, toes, and even her teeth.
       Lacey stole the show from her cousin, but Becky’s slow start was calculated. Once Lacey was down to only her light-blue bra and panties and effectively done, Becky went to work on the boys. In sharp contrast to her cousin’s in-your-face, all-out approach, Becky moved slowly, shyly, building excitement to a fever pitch until the boys could barely stand it. Becky adopted the expression of an ingénue, a shy, sweet, innocent little girl unsure if she could go through with showing any skin. Her huge, blue eyes stole the boy’s hearts, seeming to ask them to be gentle with her. She slowly brought one boot up onto the edge of one boy’s chair, letting him unzip it. Then she had him slide the boot off, revealing her exquisite lower leg and foot. She moved to the next young man to repeat the process on the other leg. Then she came to John. She turned, showing him her back and letting him unfasten her dress. Becky let out tiny, high-pitched squeals as each strap gave way. When John reached for the last one over Becky’s lower back, she gasped loudly, as though afraid of letting her dress fall off. John’s heart almost stopped. Then the southern blonde looked back over her shoulders, nodding, telling him it was all right. John unfastened the last strap. Becky’s red dress fell around her ankles, revealing her tiny red bra and panties. Becky suddenly leaned back, threw her arms around the birthday boy’s neck, and sat in his lap, lifting her feet up and out from her dress, leaving it on the floor at his feet. She stared into his eyes, looking so sweet…so shy….
       Lacey frowned. This from a girl who had shown up at an 18-year-old-boy’s party in a dress cut low enough to make a sailor blush. Becky was hardly the shy ingénue she played. Still, Lacey had to give the girl respect. Becky knew how to give a man what he wanted. Her skills were amazing.
       The boys voted. Though not unanimous, Becky won by a wide margin.
       Craig held up the grinning southerner’s arm. “Winner of the striptease…Becky!”
       Another young man reached into the stocking and chose the next event.
       “The next event is based on a holiday meal. The event is called ‘Stuff the Bird’! It’s a hips vs. hips booty bump!”
       The boys laughed, and even the girls smirked at each other. The rules were simple. If either woman could pin her opponent to the floor or against a wall, she would win. She could also win by forcing her rival to surrender.
       Becky and Lacey stood back-to-back, wincing a bit in anticipation, but braced and ready.
       The boy shouted, “Go!”
       Hoping to catch her enemy off guard, each girl instantly shot her pelvis forward and then rammed her hips back with all her might. Both girls yelped from the mighty butt-to-butt blow! Becky froze. Lacey followed the first thrust with another. Becky toppled forward, tripping over her own feet. The boys cheered.
       Each girl tried hard to smack her hips to the other without getting smacked back. The result was a series of side blows and glancing impacts, each accompanied by the crisp slapping sound of flesh to flesh, a stark contrast to the deep sounds from their full-on, butt-on-butt blows. Tiring rapidly, both girls threw their bodies into wild sideways attacks, slamming the sides of their lovely hips together. On the fourth impact Lacey yelled, stumbling off sideways, falling over her own feet. She put her hand down to avoid falling and looked up just in time to see the blonde’s fantastic hips thrust directly into her face! Lacey spun around and fell face-first into a corner. Becky backed up so that her hips pressed against Lacey’s hips, stretching her arms out on either side of the brunette, sliding palms against the walls, trapping Lacey against the wall. The pageant queen then let loose a series of all-out thrusts, ramming her hips back directly into her cousin’s hips again and again, smashing Lacey’s hips and driving the New York City girl into the wall! The house shook with each impact. Lacey let out a few loud, choked gasps, but she refused her cousin’s demands for surrender. Shaken up and breathless, Lacey powered free, but a devilishly well-placed sideways hip check sent Lacey to the floor. Smiling with satisfaction, Becky lowered and sat down directly on Lacey’s face! The boys brought the house down! Becky smiled for cameras and camera phones, posing over her humiliated victim, as the boys counted Lacey out!
       “Winner of the second event….Becky!”
        Lacey slowly looked up from the floor, stunned and in a state of shock. She had lost two events in a row! She had secretly always been jealous of Becky. The cousins’ mutual envy had led to their rivalry. Lacey was genuinely impressed, even awed, by her cousins talents, but there was no way in Hell she would let Becky win! She got up without saying a word and readied herself for the next event. Lacey’s determination had Becky’s heart skipping a beat!
       Another young man reached into the stocking and pulled out a slip of paper.
       “In honor of the winter holiday called President’s Day,” he announced, “the next event is called…Log Cabin.”
        Lacey shrugged. “What’s that supposed to mean?”
       Becky replied, “Abe Lincoln lived in a log cabin. Log Cabin is also a brand of syrup, stupid.”
       The young man nodded. “Exactly!” He went into the kitchen and returned with a squeeze bottle of syrup. Trying not to snicker, he said, “I think we’d better do this in two parts. First, each of you gets the chance to squirt syrup onto the other. There’s only one bottle, so you’ll have to take turns. Let’s say you get three squirts each.”
       The cousins faced off, exchanging priceless smirks. Becky seized the squeeze bottle and held it up to Lacey’s face. She squeezed. Lacey shrieked, turning in time to ensure she only got the syrup on her ear and down one side of her neck. Lacey snatched the bottle out of Becky’s hands and brandished it before Becky’s wide, blue eyes.
        Becky’s mouth opened. “You wouldn’t dare!”
       Lacey squeezed hard, sending syrup all over the pageant queen’s face! The boys roared with laughter.
       Becky sputtered, wiping syrup from her eyes. Becky grabbed the bottle, but Lacey leapt back as it fired. Lacey only got syrup on the inside of her thigh. Lacey seized the bottle, but this time Becky leapt away. Becky only got syrup on her foot.
       Determined to make an impact with her last try, Becky seized Lacey’s elbow firmly, holding her in place. She then shoved the end of the squeeze bottle between Lacey’s ample breasts and squeezed hard. Lacey’s mouth fell open, as thick syrup filled the space between her breasts. The boys went nuts.
       Lacey stood frozen in place for a moment, as syrup ran slowly down from her breast. Then she grabbed the bottle, spun Becky completely around, shoved the end of the bottle down deep into Becky’s red panties, shoving the nozzle between Becky’s hips.
       Hands waving frantically, Becky cried, “You wouldn’t! You couldn’t!”
       Becky yelped. Her eyes bulged and a comical expression covered her face, as Lacey emptied the rest of the bottle between Becky’s firm hips! The boys cheered. Becky just stood frozen in place, eyes crossing, dripping brown syrup.
       Lacey gasped. “I won!”
       “Not yet,” a boy explained. This was only the first part. He put a chair in the center of the spacious living room and had birthday boy John sit in it. Then he faced the girls.
       “The winner of this contest will be the first girl who can convince John to lick the syrup off you!”
       The other boys raised the roof. John was on the verge of cardiac arrest, but he loved every second of it.
       Lacey approached John. “Well, birthday boy, I guess this is your lucky day!”
       Eating their voyeuristic hearts out, several of the boys were approaching the point of no return, barely restraining themselves.
       The cousins simultaneously lunged for John’s lap. Each covered one leg with one hip. They struggled to dislodge each other, until a sudden two-handed shove sent the southern girl toppling off and down to the floor. As the blonde toppled off, Lacey sat on John’s lap. She brushed her shoulder-length black hair away from her ear and neck. John shook.
       Lacey giggled. “Don’t worry. I won’t bite…unless you want me to. Go ahead. You know you want to.”
       John ran his tongue around Lacey’s exquisite ear and down her lovely neck. Becky watched helplessly from the floor. Losing, Becky leapt up, trying to push Lacey off. Lacey resisted, but suddenly John gently pushed Lacey off.
       He shrugged. “Fair’s fair.” Lacey watched in silent astonishment, as John gave Becky a try. Becky sat on his lap and draped her arms loosely around his neck. Her huge blue eyes stared into his. Becky moved in. John took his time, gently licking syrup off Becky’s cheek, chin…and lips! Now Lacey sat back, stunned and helpless. She had never believed ANY man would push her away, especially not to get to another woman! In fact, John hadn’t made any choice. He simply refused to pass up the once-in-a-lifetime chance to taste what each girl had to offer!
       Becky’s advantage proved extremely short lived. Lacey seized Becky’s long, blond hair. The southern belle shrieked. Lacey swung Becky in a complete circle by her hair and then sent her flying over the couch, which toppled over her.
       Having disposed of her cousin, Lacey went to work on John. The blue-state-beauty leaned forward over the seated birthday boy until her stunning breasts were in John’s face. She smiled and said, “Bon appetite.”
       John licked the syrup off, barely able to stand his excitement!
       Pouting, losing, and desperate, Becky charged, shoving Lacey across the room. She spun around, looked back at John through pleading eyes, and then thrust her magnificent hips in his face! John licked syrup off exposed areas, bringing a thunderous response from his friends. Barely restraining themselves, some glanced down dark hallways, in case they had to make a sudden dash for a bathroom!
       John faced a final choice. The cousins began pushing and pulling madly, determined to be the last girl to be chosen. Fearing a dangerous and destructive all-out fistfight would soon begin, John announced, “I’LL decide!”
      Both girls’ eyes widened. Neither knew who he would choose.
      Lacey put her toes between John’s legs on the edge of his chair, bending her knee to position her perfect thigh inches from his face. Becky sat on the floor, holding up her cute little foot, blue eyes begging him to choose her. John made his choice, licking the syrup from Lacey’s thigh. Becky watched, frustrated and hurt.
       A boy raised the Northern Knockout’s arm. “Winner of this event…Lacey!”
       Lacey gloated, putting one foot on her downed cousin and striking a victory pose.
       Still on the floor, Becky pouted, folding her arms, eyes narrow. “That don’t prove nuthin,” she twanged. “Most guys would choose a thigh over a foot!”
       “He chose ME over YOU, “argued Lacey. “I guess you have to admit that most guys would make that choice too, right?”
        “He just chose a leg over a foot. He didn’t choose you over me!” Becky pleaded with John. “Tell her it ain’t so!”
       Lacey could sense John was leaning in her favor. “Tell her the truth,” she cooed.
       John stammered, “I--I--”
       “I think we’re all about to find out who he prefers, “Brian said, holding up the slip containing the next event. “The next event is called, ‘Under the Mistletoe.’ You’ll both try to kiss John. In the end, he gets to decide who he wants more! Whoever he kisses and keeps on kissing at the end wins!”
       Two boys sat the couch back upright. John sat in the middle, with blue-clad-brunette Lacey on his left, red-clad-blonde Becky to his right. Big blue eyes and soft, soulful brown eyes begged to be chosen.
       “Begin!”
       One of the great flirt-fights of all time began. Each girl’s hands caressed John’s body. Their legs swept up his, bare feet up under his pant leg, each playing ‘footsie’ with one of his legs. They planted little angel kisses on his arms, neck, and cheeks, kissing and licking gently. They reached his lips at the same instant. Each beauty kissed one side of his mouth, while using their little noses to try to push each other away.
       As for John…. Search the internet for a famous series of pictures, depicting the eruption of Mount Saint Helens. Go back and find the last picture to be taken just before the eruption. That pretty much sums up John’s condition, as the two most beautiful women he had ever seen used their lips to fight for his.
      John tried Becky first, then Lacey. He went back and forth, kissing one girl until the pleading sounds coming from the other lured him back to her. Each beautiful girl’s eyes begged, “Stay with me.” He began to spend more time with Lacey. Her lips were fuller and her kiss deeper. She was hungrier, more passionate. Lacey held nothing back. Becky put in a last try, lying against Johns back and gently kissing the back of his neck, as if asking him to please come back to her. Even as John turned to give the southerner one last try, Lacey smiled. She had given him all she had, and could see the look in his eyes, promising hungrily, “I’ll be back”.
       John gave Becky a fair chance, admitting to himself that Becky’s petal-soft skin and lips had Lacey’s beat. He tasted all Becky had, and to his own surprise, found Becky’s kiss more stimulating. Her Southern charms seemed time-lost, magical. She was sweet and her love pure. She wanted to possess a man and be possessed by him. She would give her lover her whole heart, doing anything for him, risking everything for love in ways her worldly, more sophisticated cousin just couldn’t. Becky gave him all she had. Her technique was far better. Her soft but nimble tongue was acrobatic, amazing.
       Lacey watched in disbelief, as John forgot her. Becky was the one he couldn’t resist. He was just about to choose the country girl as the winner, when he heard a tiny sob. He felt a tear on the back of his neck! He looked back, and saw Lacey crying softly.
       Lacey sobbed in a whisper. “She always wins! This…isn’t just a game to me! I…never forgot you. I’ve dreamed of finding you again one day…. Oh please, don’t choose her over me!”
       Becky’s mouth fell open wide. She watched as John wiped away the brunette’s tears and kissed her. He turned his back to the blonde, ignoring her. There was nothing she could do about it. Though he actually wanted Becky, Lacey’s unexpected declaration of love trumped all else. After all, what difference did it make how much he wanted to be with Becky? She would be gone by morning. If Lacey really loved him, he had to choose her!
       “The winner of this event is…Lacey!”
       Becky waited for the boys to go out of the room to get things needed for the next event. At the first opportunity, Becky took Lacey by her arm and pulled her away.
       Becky hissed. “You lying, manipulative little bitch! Maybe those crocodile tears of yours can fool a boy, but they can’t fool me!”
       Lacey pulled her arm free. “Oh, do you think I believe YOUR little innocent act?”
       Becky’s eyes narrowed. “Compared to you, I AM innocent! I’m as pure as snow next to you. Besides, I didn’t lead anyone on! What’s wrong with you? You’ve made John think you really love him! What’ll you do when he wants to see you again? What’ll you do when he wants a relationship?”
       Lacey waved her hand, dismissively. “Crushes are part of growing up. He’ll get over it.”
       Becky shook her head, scolding her cousin. “Uh! You’re mean, Lacey! You’re gonna’ break his heart!”
      Lacey rolled her eyes. “He invited us here knowing our history. He’s reveled in having us fight over him all night! He‘s not some innocent, little boy! He‘s a man now!”
       Becky replied, “He’s only doing it ‘cause we’re letting him! What boy wouldn’t? You’re so mean! You’re gonna break his heart, just so you can beat me!”
       Lacey lifted an eyebrow. “That’s what this is really about, isn’t it? You’re losing! I’m beating you, and you can’t stand it!”
       Seeing the boys re-entering the room, Lacey spoke up. “Well, he’s chosen me over you, twice! I’m embarrassing you, Becky. I’m the Winter Queen. Give up.”
       Becky snarled. “He was ready to choose me, until you made him feel sorry for you. You just won out of pity!”
       Lacey growled, “I won because I’m hotter than you could ever be!”
       “We’re about to find out who’s really more desirable,” Brian said. “The last event is a St. Valentine’s Day kiss-off!”
         Lacey shook her head. “I already beat her at--”
       “You don’t understand,” Brian explained. “This time, there’ll be no doubt. There’ll be undeniable proof. You see, this time you’ll have to seduce…each other!!!”
       The young men in attendance couldn’t believe their ears!
       Brian explained, “John’s parents are doctors. I noticed some old equipment in the back of the garage.” He turned to John. “Do those old heart monitors still work?”
       John shrugged. “Maybe, but they’re obsolete, outdated. What are you--?”
       “We’ll attach a monitor to each girl. As they make out, we can watch their heart rates. This time there’ll be no excuses. We’ll have undeniable proof of who gets who more excited! We’ll finally know who really is sexier, once and for all!”
       The boys went out to get the portable devices and to figure out how to make them work. Lacey and Becky stared at each other, faces pale. Neither would back down…but each secretly feared the other was the better woman. They had secretly admired each other all their lives. Theirs was a rivalry born of insecurity. That fear bread a need for each cousin to prove herself equal…or superior…to the other. Envy invites examination, comparison, scrutiny…and sometimes much more. Each cousin had secretly dreamed of learning first hand how much woman her cousin really was, dreaming of experiencing her skills first hand. Those dreams were about to come true, but this was no private fantasy. Everyone would see who gave in to whom. For the loser, the night would be a nightmare!
       The equipment was ready. The girls sat on opposite ends of the couch. A small lead was attached to each girl’s chest.
       Already shaking with anticipation, John said, “Begin!”
       The bawdy blue-state beauty and the radiant red-state pageant queen stared into each other’s eyes, unsure of how to begin. Neither girl knew what she could, should, or would do to beat the other. Lacey reached up, fiddling with the pageant queens legendary “big hair”…practically a southern trademark. Becky responded by brushing back Lacey’s black bangs from her dark, mesmerizing eyes. Each girl moved in, feigning an attempt to kiss the other but pulling back, each hoping to drive up the other’s pulse. The room grew almost silent. Young men leaned forward, desperate not to miss a moment of this most personal of struggles.
       Looking for an edge, Lacey brought her foot up onto the cushion, bringing her leg up, almost as if giving it to Becky as a present. Most people considered Lacey’s legs and feet just a bit better than Becky’s own. Becky was one of those people. Becky tried hard not to show her deep admiration for her cousin’s legs, but she had admired them all her life and knew this might be the only excuse she would ever have to learn just how good they really were. Though her conservative upbringing insisted she deny herself such pleasures, she wanted to know, with all her heart. Hard as she tried, Becky just couldn’t pull her eyes off Lacey’s exquisite, tan legs. As if in a trance, Becky’s hand ran down the length of the brunette’s leg. Then, almost involuntarily, her thumb stroked the bottom of Lacey’s bare foot, softly, slowly…..
       Becky’s heart rate increased.
       Becky knew she was losing. She had to go on the attack! Without warning, she leaned forward and gently kissed Lacey’s cheek, careful to catch the corner of Lacey’s mouth under her lips. It didn’t take a heart monitor to see the sudden rise and fall of Lacey’s breasts beneath her light-blue bra. Lacey reeled but returned fire, pressing the inside of her foot against the outside of Becky’s foot as it rested on the floor. She then brought her foot and leg up and down, rubbing them flesh-to-flesh against the length of the country girl’s own leg.
       Becky let out a tiny but unmistakable gasp.
       The boys around them fidgeted, bringing their knees tightly together and crossing their legs.
       Knowing she had the country girl on the ropes, the big-city girl leaned in and planted a full-on kiss on Becky’s mouth. Becky squealed a high-pitched “Mmmm!” in protest, but then relaxed, letting out a long “Mmmm!” in pleasure.
       One of the young men bolted from the room, racing for the nearest bathroom.
       Lacey gently cupped her hands around Becky’s angelic face, giving her no way out. The brunette in blue then began kissing Becky more passionately. Becky seemed helpless, almost obediently returning kiss for kiss, enslaved by the brunette’s talents. Though both girls’ hearts pounded, Becky’s raced a mile a minute.
       Several more spectators had to run from the room, hoping they could reach some private place long enough to…get hold of themselves.
       Lacey pressed her fuller lips hard over Becky’s, forcing her mouth open. By this point, Becky could offer little resistance. Becky felt Lacey’s tongue enter her mouth and saw the room turning sideways, as Lacey lowered her to the couch.
       The little southern girl squealed loudly, throwing a stiff arm out behind her to keep herself erect. She fought free, gasping for air. She knew all too well that if Lacey took her down and got on top her, the contest would be over.
       Lacey moved back in, determined to finish Becky with her devastating French kiss. At the last instant Becky turned to her side, deftly avoiding the kiss and catching Lacey in a full embrace. Lacey’s brown eyes bulged wide. Now her heart rate shot up. If Lacey’s legs had an edge over Becky’s, so to were Becky’s breasts superior to Lacey’s, in most people’s opinion.
       Lacey was one of those people.
       Lacey weakened. She wasn’t giving in to pain. She was simply giving in to a magnificent woman. Becky bit Lacey’s earlobe, not hard enough to cause pain, but firmly enough to keep Lacey obediently in place. Becky’s red-adorned breasts quickly dominated and overwhelmed Lacey’s blue-covered breasts. Eyes wide but blank, Lacey’s heart rate shot up well past Becky’s.
       One by one, more and more young men staggered from the room, knees together, desperate to reach a place of solitude to…get a handle on things.
       Lacey couldn’t resist looking down to admire Becky’s icomparible breasts. As she did, Becky pulled Lacey’s head down, smothering Lacey’s face in her cleavage. Lacey trembled, and then went limp. Becky lowered her back to the couch. Becky gave Lacey a devastating kiss. Totally submissive, Lacey looked up, her huge brown eyes welling with tears of both frustration and gratitude. Her heart pounded. Becky was moments away from victory! Lacey struggled to rise, but in a moment of weakness, the Northerner had succumbed to the Southerner’s charms. She had allowed Becky to take too dominant a position. Lacey couldn’t power out. Becky kissed her again. Lacey felt herself giving in. Her toes curled and her heart raced. She had only seconds before Becky pushed her beyond her ability to control herself, to a point when there would be undeniable evidence of her ecstasy…and of her loss. Desperate, Lacey used her toes to reach behind Becky and to pull the country girl’s panties down. Hips suddenly bare, Becky mooned the room. The wild howls Lacey expected to hear didn’t come. Even so, the southern belle reacted on instinct, letting go of Lacey to reach back and pull up her panties. In that instant of distraction, Becky lost control back to Lacey. Lacey kicked her legs up, wrapping her feet around Becky’s face and slamming her over backward. Lacey pinned Becky’s arms beneath her knees. Becky was helpless. Lacey owned her! Lacey went all-out. Becky felt herself coming to the point of no return! Lacey pinned Becky’s wrists above her head and pinned the Southerner’s feet under her own, pinning every inch of Becky’s body under her own. Again Lacey planted a passionate kiss. Becky’s heart rate went off the charts. She tried to cross her legs to hold back the rising tide threatening to burst forth and give undeniable proof of her loss, but Lacey’s legs kept hers pinned.
       In a last, feeble effort, Becky put the heel of her hand under Lacey’s chin and straightened her thin, weak arm enough to push Lacey up and off her.
       Becky cried, “No! Wait! Look!”
       Lacey sat straight up, shouting, “Hey!”
       The room was empty. All the young men were gone.
       Hearing the shouts, the boys slowly trickled back into the living room. They found Lacey sitting on Becky and pinning her in a “schoolgirl pin”, knees pinning Becky’s shoulders, a thigh on either side of the blonde’s face.
       Lacey threw up her arms. “I won!”
      Becky’s feet kicked comically. “You did not!”
       John shrugged and offered a tiny, sheepish smile. “Actually…none of us lasted long enough to watch the heart monitors until the end. We’ll have to declare this event a tie!”
       Lacey got off Becky. “I still win! I won the drinking contest and both kissing contests! That’s three contests to two! I’m the Winter Queen!”
       Becky sulked. “Uh-uh! The drinking competition wasn’t part of this challenge!”
       Free from Lacey’s spell, the normally traditional, supposedly conservative red state beauty suddenly felt deeply ashamed of herself. Her curiosity and desire to win had driven her to do things she had always been taught never to do. Guilt turned to anger.
      “Besides,” Becky challenged, eyes narrowing as she glared at her cousin. “You know what you did to win! I had you beat before…. You cheated!”
       Lacey struck back…viciously. She turned to the boys, saying, “You should have seen it! OMG! She was an absolute animal! She acts all traditional and shy, but…well…you all SAW where her head was…where her mouth was…when you stopped it! You KNOW what she was trying to do to me!”
       Becky’s jaw hit the floor, and her eyes almost bugged out of her head. In a very high-pitched voice, she cried, “That ain’t so! She’s lying! I didn’t do no such thing! I wouldn’t…. Damn it, Lacey, stop lying about me! You tell them the truth!”
       Grinning devilishly, Lacey whispered to the boys. They looked at Becky and laughed.
       Pride and reputation on the line, Becky stamped her feet, eyes welling with tears of shame. She spun to the young men, pleading, “Tell me you don’t believe her lies!”
       She could see in their eyes that they did.
       Fearing she would soon be known for something she never did, Becky cried, “What can I say to convince you I didn’t do it?”
       “I’m surprised you can speak at all,” Lacey put in, giving the young men a vicious wink. “You’ve had quite a mouthful tonight.”
       As the boys laughed, the tears welling in Becky’s eyes turned to raging flames.
       “Can you believe it?” Lacey taunted. “She was trying to bite my--”
       SLAP!
       A wild slap sent Lacey spinning back against a wall.
       SMACK!
       An equally vicius slap sent Becky to her knees. She reached for a petal-soft cheek, rapidly turning red.
       Becky rose with fury in her eyes. She twanged, “Yore gonna pay for yore lies!”
       Lacey yelled, “I haven’t forgotten how our last fight ended! You’re going down, you chicken-lickin’ southern-fried bitch!”
       No one could stop them. No one tried. By this point, John didn’t care if the cousin’s trashed his house. He didn’t care if his parents sent him to Siberia as punishment. All he wanted was to see the cousins fight it out, to learn who really was the better girl!
      Becky and Lacey pounced, fighting like wildcats, scratching, biting, and pulling hair. Then punches began to fly. Birthday boy John watched speechlessly, as two women he had dreamed of all his life fought toe-to-toe in front of him. One fact was obvious. The diminutive duo were hellcats. They both knew how to fight! Lacey jabbed, hitting Becky flat on her nose. Becky staggered, but fought back. A thunderous uppercut sent Lacey’s head flying back. Lacey fell forward, clenching, hugging her cousin to hold her off. Each girl wrapped one arm behind the other’s back and used the other to drive brutal fists into her rival’s stomach. Becky’s superior upper body won out. Lacey fell back, but she landed a helluva fist to Becky’s mouth. Becky froze, and took another. Becky then slammed a fist into Lacey’s cheek. The cousins traded a few punches then hit each other simultaneously. Both women’s arms dropped. They stared at each other, each hoping the other would fall. Then they returned to back-and-forth punches. Their bellies and breasts heaved for air. They appeared evenly matched. Then Lacey met Becky’s fist with a kick. Becky staggered, but kicked back. Their feet met sole on sole. Lacey won, kicking Becky down, hard. The blonde flew back and toppled awkwardly down a few steps into a sunken entranceway by the front door.
       The boys cheered. Lacey lifted the country girl and flipped her completely off her feet by her hair. Becky did a complete flip, head over heels, before crashing to her back in the center of the room. Becky slowly arched her back in obvious pain, the wind knocked out of her. Lacey lifted her and again flipped her by her long, blond hair. The pageant queen screamed, toppling over a table, which toppled over her.
       Lacey hauled the Southerner up, but Becky caught Lacey with a fist under her chin. Lacey spun. Becky slammed both her clasped hands together into Lacey’s back. The brunette in the bright blue panties stumbled forward, tripping over a footstool. Becky ran for her, but Lacey kicked her foot back, deep into Becky’s belly. The Southern beauty in the red panties doubled over, trembled, and fell, curling up into a ball. Becky was hurt!
       Lacey picked Becky up and tossed her by her hair again, sending the blonde sliding down the length of a low coffee table.The cute little southern belle lie flat on her face in the carpet, arms and legs spread out wide from her body. Lacey sat down on Becky hips-on-hips, reached forward, and grabbed Becky’s hair. Pressing her feet between the blonde’s shoulder blades, the brunette pulled back with all her might, pushing Becky’s upper body forward while yanking Becky’s hair back!
      Becky screamed her lungs out, as Lacey began pulling out her hair!
      Becky cried, “N-o-o-o! Not my h-a-i-r!” The proud pageant queen looked around the room, shedding real tears. “Ya’ll please? Pretty please? Y’all don’t let her pull out all my h-a-i-r!”
Lacey started doing just that, but mercifully, Becky broke free.
       Furious at the attack on her most prized asset, Becky erupted in a hail of fists. Lacey did the same. Virtually nothing in the blur of swings connected, but the action was breathtaking. Lacey finally broke it up, kicking Becky’s gut. Becky lurched forward, drawing double. A vicious knee life into Becky’s face sent her flying down on her back. She struggled to even sit up.
       John blurted out, “Come on, Becky! Lacey’s kicking your butt!”
      Becky sobbed, “I’m tryin’! I’m tryin’!
       The brunette in blue knelt beside the blonde in red, catching her in a side headlock. Controlling the blonde with one arm around the neck, Lacey showed the boys her fist, taunting, “Let’s see how prety she is after I’m done with her!”
       The pageant queen tossed up her hands, begging, “Not in the face! Not in the face!”
       Lacey pounded four punches flat into Becky’s face. Becky dropped. With effort, Lacey hauled Becky’s limp body up to a crouched position, slapping her thighs around Becky’s face and preparing to lift her upside down to drop Becky on her head in a fight-ending piledriver. Lacey yelled from strain, hoisting her cousin up so that she was upside down, legs in the air. As Lacey pulled her up, Becky slapped her legs shut around Lacey’s head and rode the momentum provided, bending at her waist, sitting up and over until she rode Lacey’s shoulders in a reverse piggyback position. Becky drove Lacey over backward. Lacey’s back hit with frightening impact! The boys stared in shock. These young women had fought all their lives. They had skills!
       Each girl stayed still, gasping for breath. Then they rolled away to continue their fight. Lacey charged. Becky dropped low, wrapping her legs around one of Lacey’s legs and tripping Lacey over forward, sending the cute brunette’s chin crashing against the floor, Victim of a near-perfect leg sweep. Becky scrambled onto the brunette’s back, grabbing the first target of opportunity. Becky pulled Lacey’s foot back and bit it. Lacey shouted, but she reached up and pulled Becky off by her hair.
       The girls rose slowly, sweatting, gasping for breath. They traded huge but tired swings, back and forth, back and forth…. Becky maneuvered in close, too close for Lacey to use her kicks. Becky fired deep punches into Lacey’s belly. The beautiful brunette’s legs quaked violently. Another hard fist to the tummy had Lacey’s ankle turning under. Lacey suddenly growled! She jammed her thumb into her cousin’s eye. Becky wailed. Lacey then raked her fingernails across Becky’s face. Becky howled. John winced.  As Becky reached for her eyes, Lacey stepped back and fired a tremendous kick to Becky’s belly, doubling her over. She then curled around her cousin’s upper torso, locking her arms around Becky’s arms, trapping them behind Becky’s back. In one graceful move, the talented brunette kicked one leg up and over the back of Becky’s neck and brought her other leg up, clamping her ankles together with both her legs locked tight around her hapless cousin’s head! Lacey was completely off the ground, legs around her cousin’s head, arms pinning Becky’s arms behind her back. Becky stood frozen, bearing her cousin’s full weight, her arms pinned behind her back, her head crushed between Lacey’s legs, as Lacey applied the infamous “Octopus Hold”. As Lacey pulled Becky’s elbows together behind her back, Becky felt her back would break! Then, as Lacey squeazed her legs together, Becky feared Lacey would squeaze her head off! All the while, more than 100 lbs. of city girl took the fight out of the country girl!
       Becky had never seen such a hold! Becky had no counter for Lacey’s expertly executed submission hold. The blonde belle stood in place, trying uselessly to break free. She tried to step forward, but her foot only slid a few inches through the thick carpet.The country girl’s knees slowly folded. She collapsed from the pressure, sitting on her own feet, crumpled in the carpet, helpless, trapped in her cousin’s hold.
       “It’s over,” said one of the boys. “Lacey’s got her!”
       Becky let out a sad squeal, using her feet to topple them over just enough to break the hold. The damage, however, was done. Becky was a helpless heap at Lacey’s feet. Lacey went for the coup de grace. Lacey spread out on her side above her cousin, wrapping her magnificent legs around the country girl’s head to apply a crushing leg scissors. For a few moments Becky’s legs kicked, but then her feet rolled out in the carpet, her legs straight out and wide apart. Her eyes closed. Her hands pawed pitifully at Lacey’s legs, but they too dropped limply. Becky lie still for several moments. John was ready to stop it, but Becky moaned. Still unwilling to admit defeat, Becky tried to fight out. She only made matters worse. She rolled over to her front, but Lacey’s legs remained around her head. Now Lacey slid the arch of one of her feet under Becky’s throat, curving the other leg over the back of Becky’s neck. Becky’s glassy eyes looked up in despair, as Lacey applied an amazing variant of a sleeper-hold.
       Becky lie motionless, drooling, eyes closed.
       Legs still encircling her cousin’s neck, Lacey relaxed, grinning up at the boys. “I wanted to do something special to her, the next time we--”
       Lacey’s legs flashed wide open. Becky suddenly slid her legs up under her, and screaming from strain, stood straight up, hauling her shocked cousin up onto her shoulders! Before Lacey could react, Becky turned Lacey over so the brunette hung upside down, shoulder-to-shoulder with Becky. Becky hooked one of Lacey’s legs under the knee, folding it in close, causing Lacey’s toes to point up to the ceiling. Lacey’s other leg dangled loosely out in front of them. Becky leapt down, using their combined weight to drive Lacey’s head into the floor! Call it a brain buster, a gourd splitter, a Kinuku drop…it was devastating! Lacey was destroyed!
       Overconfident, the city girl had fallen for the oldest trick in a country girl’s playbook. Becky had been faking it, playing possum. The instant Lacey let up the pressure to gloat, Becky sprang her trap!
       Lacey looked like she had been hit by a truck! She was a bug on a windshield. She lie flat on her face, neck bent, torso straight up, but arms and legs drooping limply at her sides. Her body formed an upside down “V”. Becky flashed a toothy grin at the cheering boys. She sat up behind Lacey, cupping her feet over Lacey’s, pushing Lacey’s feet wider and wider apart on the carpet, spreading Lacey’s legs wide in a forced split. Face flat on the floor with her butt straight up in the air, Lacey’s hands flailed madly. Becky kept forcing the upturned girl’s legs apart. Lacey strained helplessly, but she must have felt as though she was about to be split between the legs! Finally, Lacey broke down, sobbing hard.
      “Okay!” She sniffed. “You win! You win! I…I give u-u-u-u-p!!!”
      John trumpeted, “Winner of the overall fight and clearly our one true Winter Queen…Becky Smooter!”
       John threw up Becky’s arm in victory. The exhausted blonde celebrated with the boys.
       Lacey sat up. Humbled and humiliated by a second straight defeat, the proud city girl leapt up, swinging at the country girl from behind. Becky fired a mule kick straight back into Lacey’s gut, doubling her up.
       Becky raised an eyebrow. “Oh, like I wouldn’t expect that? You’re such a poor loser!”
       Becky took Lacey by her bangs and pulled her to the door, throwing it open. She pinched her fingers around the bleary-eyes brunette’s chin and said, “Goodbye, Lacey…and good night!”
      For an instant, Lacey felt Becky’s knuckles hitting her nose and her curled fingers against her lips. Then she had a vague impression of flying off her feet back and through the open door. She was already out cold before she fell on her back, spread-eagle, arms and legs wide apart, lying in the snow. Becky wadded up her cousin’s clothes and tossed them out on top her unconsciouss body.
       The boys cheered, closing the door.
       Becky played along for a few minutes, but she then demanded, “Drag her back in here. Put her to bed and let her sleep it off.”
       Brian said, “You beat her! Leave her out there!”
       Becky shook her head. “She’s still my cousin. Nobody hurts her…’cept me, of course! Do it!”
       The boys let their beaten, unconsciouss guest sleep, while they celebrated. They treated Becky very much like a queen, waiting on her hand and foot.
       Lacey came around. She asked John to call her a cab. Head bowed in defeat, she passed snickering boys. As she passed Becky, she whispered, “There’ll be another time, Becky. You got lucky tonight. There’ll be a rematch. Count on it!”
       Becky nodded. “I’ll be looking forward to it!”

Early the next morning, John’s parents returned home. John’s guests were long gone. His parents would never know what happened. There was no trace of the wild events of the previous night…except one. A deep imprint of Lacey’s unconscious, spread-legged body remained in the snow.
       Still wishing to pretend their son was a little boy, John’s parents deluded themselves into thinking he was a sweet, pure innocent. John’s parents looked down at the impression of a figure with arms and legs wide apart, deep in the snow.
       John’s mother said, “Aw, isn’t that cute? One of John’s little friends must have been trying to make a snow angel!”

The End

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: REMATCH! Becky vs. Lacey: City Girl vs. Country Girl, North vs. South
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »
Excellent story I agree best in a while looking forward to the rematch

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 05:03:59 PM »
Hmm,  an exciting, hot story with a close battle! Enjoyed it!  ;D :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 04:37:28 AM »
Loved it! Thanks for sharing this with us! Cheers! T
Cheers!

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 12:17:54 AM »
Another good story.  I like all your stories...and this one is just as good as the rest.