News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ecc

• 10 Replies

Offline j9764o

• God Member
ecc
« on: January 22, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »
anyone know how good cat videos are at ecc
wrestling

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
Re: ecc
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
Depends on your definition of catfighting. ECC does some outstanding competitive womens wrestling but is took restrictive to be considered true catfights.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 01:27:21 AM »
anyone know how good cat videos are at ecc

Are you asking about "Cat", one of the girls who fights for ECC? If so, I've only seen one of her matches, which she lost. She didn't fight too well in that one, to tell you the truth, but I think she won most of her other fights, so maybe that was just an off-day for her.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 01:28:34 AM »
thanks
wrestling

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 01:35:57 AM »
Depends on your definition of catfighting. ECC does some outstanding competitive womens wrestling but is took restrictive to be considered true catfights.

Some of ECC's matches involve a lot of wrestling, others are most definitely what I would call catfights, with face slapping, hair pulling and, in one case, very vicious punches to the body.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 08:23:15 PM »
Many of ECC's catfights are just that..catfights. Many have face slapping. One of the ladies we have now filmed three times won't do face slapping, but the producer who said we were "restrictive" knows that, he's filmed her as well and she didn't face slap at his "catfighting site". At ECC virtually all have hairpulling. More than the one mentioned has vicious body punching. One recent fight the loser complained about being scratched. Another recent fight Michelle complained that her opponent bit her, pinched her and even head butted her. A few ladies have quit because of the rough tactics. What tactic should be included to be considered "catfighting"? 

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 09:00:01 PM »
"What tactic should be included to be considered "catfighting"?"

Definitely face slapping. Some of the fights seem to start with some good face slaps then tail off. Not sure why that happens?  But most of the ECC fights are really good catfights. I have several of them and I'm sure I'll purchase more. The girls are good looking and fight hard.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 08:09:12 PM »
Many of ECC's catfights are just that..catfights. Many have face slapping. One of the ladies we have now filmed three times won't do face slapping, but the producer who said we were "restrictive" knows that, he's filmed her as well and she didn't face slap at his "catfighting site". At ECC virtually all have hairpulling. More than the one mentioned has vicious body punching. One recent fight the loser complained about being scratched. Another recent fight Michelle complained that her opponent bit her, pinched her and even head butted her. A few ladies have quit because of the rough tactics. What tactic should be included to be considered "catfighting"? 

When you say a few ladies have quit because of the rough tactics, do you mean they just gave up in that particular fight, or that they decided not to fight again at all?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 07:05:23 AM »
Not to fight again, but I respect their decision and thank them for the fights they did do. I encourage slapping, some do it, others don't, but if one does her opponent usually retaliates.  I currently have several who like to slap and some are new ones. I think we now have the best group we have ever had because of the new ones and the return of one special lady.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 07:32:24 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 03:12:59 PM »
Not to fight again, but I respect their decision and thank them for the fights they did do. I encourage slapping, some do it, others don't, but if one does her opponent usually retaliates.  I currently have several who like to slap and some are new ones. I think we now have the best group we have ever had because of the new ones and the return of one special lady.

I think I know who the "special lady" is!

Have any of your 'regulars' quit? If so, can you tell us who?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:14:49 PM by kafkod »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 06:15:08 PM »
Regulars have, but I don't want to mention names.  The matches usually last about 25 minutes and that's quite a fight for an attractive lady who often is new to fighting.