News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Final match

• 3 Replies

Offline mothersfighting

Final match
« on: August 27, 2008, 01:25:09 PM »
Both Paula and Gina knew that the one who looses this fight was to be beaten badly by the other family. Gina’s family was laughing at Paula whom her ass was so big that half of her ass cheeks were hanging out of the bikini. “Hear me well cow,” Gina said, “I’m going to make you feel sorry for what your daughter did to mine and you’ll better enjoy your ass fatness for the last time.”

THE FIGHT STARTED

None of them seemed anxious to make the first move but after some seconds Gina charged on Paula and started yanking her hair. Paula caught Gina’s hair but being much shorter was a disadvantage for her. Paula tried to punch Gina but Gina caught her wrist and turned it behind her back making the fat woman cry in pain in this awkward position Gina gave Paula 2 hard punches into her fat belly which made Paula bend in two but in the position she was in she couldn’t. She was trying to kick backwards but to her delight one of the kicks went up between Gina’s legs and went deep into her crotch.

Gina let go Paula’s hand and bent down with both hands covering between her legs. Paula meanwhile took her time to recover a bit. Then she kicked Gina in her face but Gone gave a kick which stumbled Paula’s breasts flat on the floor. Gina made new tactics that new that they probably would work with Paula. She let her recover and charge to her but when she was centimeters away from her, Gina took out her knee which connected exactly with her lower belly. Gina could hear breath getting sucked of her lungs. Then Gina lifted Paula on her right shoulder and gave her a dreadful spinebuster smashing her ass and back on the floor.

Getting smashed like this Paula didn’t move she was feeling great pain allover her body. Then Gina made Paula stand up and tore the upper part of her tits giving everyone a perfect view of her tits crack. Gina was like someone possessed she jumped on Paula who fell back on her big ass and started slapping her face she ripped the upper part of her bikini completely exposing her big tits, “What do you think about milking these udders?” Laughed Gina while she started squeezing them and sucking her nipples making them getting harder and harder. Paula was trying to cover her tits both because of her modesty and because of the pain she was feeling but Gina took her hands and tied them with a piece of rope behind her back.
Now Paula was completely defenseless, Gina then tore the bikini till her waist and only her ass and pussy were covered in a sort of enormous panties. “Look at her jugs lets make them bounce a bit.” Then she started punching her tits making the bounce really high. Everyone knew that there was no fight left in Paula and Gina was going to humiliate her in the worst way possible. When she stopped bouncing her ‘jugs’ she untied her hands,  made her stand on her fours and she sat on her back facing her still covered ass then she started slapping her ass making the 44 year old carry her across the room to make the situation worse for her Gina took hold of her tits and was squeezing them making the poor woman breathless, after some time Paula couldn’t take anymore and she fell on the floor without making a move with her ass in the air.

Then Gina took hold of the remaining of Paula’s bikini and was about to start pulling them down but Paula started pleading her in mercy, “PLEASE DON’T PULL IT DOWN NOT INFRONT OF MY CHILDREN IT’S SO EMBARRASSING!!”

“Ok then I won’t pull it down.” Gina said to everyone’s surprise but surprise in a short time changed to horror when Gina pulled up the remaining of Paula giving her the worst wedgie of her life. The pain that Paula was feeling was immensely the bikini was cutting into her pussy and she fainted out. When she woke up she herself collared and naked. With the chains tied to her neck she surely couldn’t escape. In the same place her daughter and her mother were collared too and fully naked. “Where are we?” Cried in Paula. Then to her greatest shock she saw Marie, Gina and Marisa and Michael. To her greatest horror even her child, Tony was with them which was very embarrassing to her. “PLEASE LET US GO IT’S SO EMBARRASSING FOR US!”

“Shut up whore,” shouted her son Tony and he spanked her right ass cheek. “From now on I’ll command you and not you me.”

“Let’s organize them a small competition. What do you think mum?” Asked Marisa.

“What sort of competition?” Asked her mum.

Marisa started laughing, “A piss competition in which the last one that piss gets an old fashion spanking. Now start you three bitches.” All of them were trying to piss as hard as they could the first one who managed to make it was Rosette and she relaxed a bit. Now it was between Paula and Charlene. After sometime to Paula’s shock she heard water splashing she looked at Charlene and saw her pissing and groaning. “We’re not going to spank your ass darling we brought a guest to do so.”
“OH NO! NO ONE COULD SEE ME LIKE THIS I’LL DIE WITH EMBARRASSMENT!!” Pleaded Paula.

But her expression changed to one of horrible horror when in walked, Abigail, her greatest enemy. Abigail was a 39 year old and a very strong woman. Paula had always looked at Abigail with pride but now in this awkward position she barely could look at her face. “NO PLEASE NOT IN FRONT OF THIS BITCH PLEASE TAKE HER OUT DON’T LET HER DO THIS TO ME.” Except Rosette and Charlene everyone was laughing at her pathetic groaning. Then Marisa brought a steal chair and Abigail sat on it. Then Gina helped Paula to lift fat Paula on Abigail’s lap. “You surely have a big fat ass Mrs. Fatty!” Laughed Abigail. Paula looked at Abigail but when she saw the bristled brush in her hands she started crying. But held her by her hips and with the other hands started spanking Paula’s fat ass.

During the spanking Paula was continuously groaning and crying and when Abigail finished her ass was stinging in pain but she could do nothing. Then Gina told brought a strap and started beating her tits making the poor woman very dreadful. Then they made her open her legs wide and Marisa started messaging her fat thighs. Meanwhile Michael was rubbing his hand with her pussy making the 44 year old more arousing. Juices were flowing down her thighs and her nipples were rock hard. Then Michael took his dick out of his pants but Paula didn’t want to open her mouth but when Marisa gave her a kick into her pussy she opened her mouth with pain and Michael entered his dick making the fat woman suck it. Meanwhile her Gina opened her ass cheeks making poor Paula helpless this time Paula’s child, Tony  took out his dick and inserted it into his mother’s asshole and started pimping her. At this moment Michael shot his load into Paula’s mouth.

After all this they uncollarred her and made her stand up. “Now you’re gonna jog around the room.” Marisa ordered. Start. Paula started to make laps around the room and each time she passed by them Marisa spanked her ass. While jogging her big tits were bouncing up and down and because of her great weight after some time she fell on the floor breathless with her boobs still bouncing.

Then they cuffed her hands behind her back and inserted a dildo in her ass. When she felt the dildo entering her tight ass hole she gave a cry of pain but Marisa started fucking her loudly. With each time that the dildo entered into her asshole poor Paula gave a loud moan. Then They brought a barbeque and lit it up with dim light. Then they tied Paula like a rabbit and put her on the barbeque. She started screaming when she felt her ass getting so hot but tied in this position she couldn’t move Then Marisa turned her over this time in a position that her tits and were getting roasted they could see clearly how red her ass was. But she groaned them to remove her cause her tits were getting burned. They pushed her on the floor and Gina brought a cordless shaver.

She shaved Paula’s pubic area then she lifted her fat arms and shaved all the hair under them. But she wasn’t finished she took her head and shaved all her hair. When Paula realized what happened she became desperate, “OOOOHHHH NOO I’M A COMPLETE BALD!!!!” She cried as she felt her bald head. They uncollared her mother and daughter and sent them home naked only in their panties and with their hands and feet tied. When they were very two kilometers away from home Paula felt her bladder full and with her hands tied she couldn’t keep her pussy and with her feet tied she couldn’t walk fast and after sometime her panties were soaked. When they finally arrived home the three of them started planning a way of revenge.

Hope you liked it I right another story with these characters.

Cheers

Offline mothersfighting

Re: Final match
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 10:15:59 AM »
No one like the story?

Offline ggriffin924

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 08:42:07 PM »
I thought the humiliation was pretty good, please write some more.  I like when the winner takes care of the loser, and makes them pay some sort of price for losing. Maybe a fisting or shaving. Very good.   ;D ;D

petelv

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 02:25:39 PM »
This was a great story.  I hope that you will write more stories and post them here.

pete