News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Erotic Women Fight ?

• 4 Replies

Offline Cockie

Erotic Women Fight ?
« on: April 23, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »
Hi,

I was tipped-off about this site, Erotic Women Fight  http://www.ewf.xxx  and wanted to know if anyone here had joined them.

And if someone has, is it any good? To join them, it's IPay. Is the company safe?

I look forward to your replies. Thanks.

C

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: Erotic Women Fight ?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:38:01 PM »
Hi,

I was tipped-off about this site, Erotic Women Fight  http://www.ewf.xxx  and wanted to know if anyone here had joined them.

And if someone has, is it any good? To join them, it's IPay. Is the company safe?

I look forward to your replies. Thanks.

C

Looks like an offshoot of Ultimate Surrender site.   Not to my taste but some like it.   Do a google search for IPAY. Some like it some claim there are hidden fees.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 04:20:06 PM by HB »

Offline Cockie

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 05:09:52 PM »
Hi HB,

Cheers for your reply. Most helpful.

Like yourself, not interested if it's similar to UT but still interested to hear other people's opinion of EWF.

Thanks!

C

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 04:49:38 AM »
ugly shoes just like US

Women are mostly mature types

Offline Cockie

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 01:47:05 PM »
Hi Floon,

Cheers for that. Interesting they're using "mature types." That's a bit different to the usual.

Videos on the site are streaming, I see. Pity they're not downloads!

C