News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cassie's holiday

• 0 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
Cassie's holiday
« on: August 29, 2008, 12:58:44 AM »
another of my old stories. This one takes place several years after 'beach bitch brawl'

Like it was turning out to be a horrid holiday. The resort was totally cool, I didn’t have to do anything all day except lie on the beach working on my tan. The food and drink was totally awesome too. And like the staff were just great too. It was the other guests that made the holiday so foul, that and like Matt was on another tour of duty. Iraq just gave me the shits. I couldn’t help worrying about him, like I wanted to text him every day and I had to remember I wasn’t supposed to do that.

Like I thought it was going to be a totally cool thing when I left Chicago, Mom and Walt and Jenn and Brendon had come to see me off, Matt had sent me some flowers. Like all of them were proud of me- well Jenn said she was but she still had trouble remembering that I had got the trip as part of my promotion. She kept on thinking it was cuz I sold more stuff like as if it was some incentive plan.

But it all went pear shape when I got to the resort. The first night there at dinner the resort staff gave me a bottle of champagne cuz they said they wanted to congratulate me for my promotion. And like I invited some hot looking guy –his name was Mike- who was sitting alone to share and told him why I had the bottle. Like others must have heard and it was like I was trash who couldn’t afford to come to the resort myself, like I was some 3rd rate person who got in like I was some charity case. Suddenly I’d have given a lot to be back in Chicago sitting on Jenn’s lounge and crying and her comforting me. I’d have given heaps more to be with Matt even in Mosul where he was stationed.

And then it got worse. Like I have always been sexy and I know guys get hot for me. Like that didn’t matter now, Matt was my guy and I wasn’t going to play around any more. Like Jenn used to call me a slut! She should eat her words, and like she wasn’t exactly a good girl either, well not till Brendon came along. Guess she and I were alike a bit that way. Anyway the resort had a wet t shirt competition, and the prizes were cool and I thought I’d go in it. Like there wasn’t a lot of competition. But it was so bad. The judges rated you not only on how you looked but on your personality as well and they asked you questions and let the audience ask you questions too. Like what sort of a wet t shirt competition is that? Like I got tongue tied and all embarrassed. Later I got told I won the votes for the best looking babe there but an older woman, like she must have been in her 30s won the competition. It was rigged.

And the next day after the competition was so totally bad. Oh I missed Jenn and Matt so much. I went to the pool and there was last night’s winner relaxing by the pool in her sky blue bikini. Guys whispered, pointing her out as the winner from last night. Like I didn’t want that shit but I couldn’t just go away, no what would Jenn have said if I had. She wanted me to face the world, she told me I didn’t have to be ashamed of what I was, specially now when I had got this prize. So I thought I’d go swimming like what is a pool for? And it would look like I came for a swim and I d not be running away. And like I could swim well. So I plunged in and swam some laps. Like I thought I might impress some of the guys with my swimming.

The problem was when I got out I made a dash for the change rooms, Ms Winning Bitch was headed that way too. All the guys were drooling at her, and talking about her, like she had won some really big deal and not some 'I fucked the most judges' competition in a little resort in the Bahamas . I tried to walk past her but like I had to glare at her and I guess she saw that in the mirror. She was like ‘oh I am so gorgeous’ talking to her self while checking her self out in the mirror and putting on her bracelets round her arms and some pendant round her neck. Like it was as if she was going to some flash party. As if! She just couldn’t stop preening herself and showing herself off even if it was to herself.

She slipped on earings and then heels, like who wears heels to the pool, this bitch did! And she walked out ignoring me, I was going to ignore her too and I stepped out behind her. Like even from behind her I could see she was rolling her hips and jiggling her tits, this was non stop bimbo girl. Like I am sure they called her Barbie at school. And some of the guys whistled at her, like normally they would whistle at me but this prissy show off had won last night and every guy wants to be with the winner and I just totally know they wanted to be in her pants. Like I didn’t need this shit! I wanted to get past her and hurry off to my room, to the recreation room, to the lounge, to any where this bitch wasn’t around. And like I wasn’t watching where I was going. But neither was she, and we collided as I wanted to go past some chairs. "Oh I am sorry but you could pay a bit more attention to where you are going and not look at the men so much." Like that was what Jenn said to me all the time, it was so cool to get my own back on someone else, and then I remembered one of Jenn’s fav put down lines and I tried it out on this bimbette "I didn’t mean to knock you . I am so sorry. Yeah I really am sorry if I" I paused just like Jenn did and came out with the punch line " damaged your assets."

Some of the guys sxxxxxxxed at that. But that was good like they were sxxxxxxxing with me not at me. I pressed past her, like I wanted to get away, I knew my dig at her had bit. She spun round and looked me right in the face. "Ii think it’s you the needs to be careful honey."

Like I wanted to keep the guys sympathy so I tried a soft answer, "True. You are right .but like you could help too. All I am saying is watch it please, cuz next time you might knock over some kiddie. I’m just giving some advice...if you want to take it." Like I had learned that way of sounding all reasonable from Jenn too.

She was so picky, like she glared at me " Oh really....and if i don't? She smirked flicking her hair back.

She was trying to get the guys on her side again simply by reminding them how sexy she was. And like it was working cuz I heard some of the men whispering "It’s that blonde from last night" Like they all ogled her.

Like this bitch really wanted to fight me, like I could tell, I had hung round Jenn for years. I could see the signs and I remembered another of Jenn’s tricks. I spoke loudly "Well sweetie its your lookout. Like I was just trying to be helpful" And then quietly like under my breath but loud enough so the bitch could hear "Like all blondes dumb as…"

She looked like she had been stung. "What did you say?" She slammed her hands on her hips, she stared then push me out of her way walking on. I heard a few sharp intakes of breath, she wasn’t helping her cause with the guys.

"Like, ...you pushed me. .And like all I was doing was being nice. Like I was trying to be helpful. Like that’s no way to behave." I looked up at the men around, like most of them were watching us closely, I wanted them on my side "Look at her guys she may be pretty but hardly sexy . Like she’s totally full of herself."

The blonde bitch walked slowly back to me, she so totally wanted a fight. I was scared, like I didn’t have anyone to look after me. But I wasn’t going to let this bitch take me. I was going to make Jenn proud of me, make Matt praise me- he kept telling me to stand up for myself more. I stood my ground. The blonde hissed at me "loser, you have pushed me too far!" She slapped me around the face. The men all gasped.

"Bitch!" I yanked her long blonde hair with one hand with my other I slapped her face hard..

The blonde touched her face, she was amazed anyone had dared to hit her. "You just made a big mistake honey."

Jenn had told me not to waste breath in a fight by talking, like she said ‘deeds not words’. So I didn’t say what I felt, that the bitch thought she was just too good for anyone else, like I was totally sure she would be a tease, that she needed to be put in her place. I yanked harder on her hair and slapped her face again, I put all my power into the slap, it rocked her head and left a red mark round her cheek.

She groaned and lunged at me grabbing my hair, pulling me towards her, it felt like my hair was being pulled out but I couldn’t let her get the advantage. I gave her a backhand slap , it hit her nose, she gasped. The men were getting involved too. I heard one of them say, "hey look at the blonde. Not so hot a fighter is she? All look no guts."

Another one chuckled Yeah may be but she is older and I bet she’s smarter then the brunette . I’ll bet you 50 she creams the brunette."

I slapped at her again, she didn’t seem able to take this, like she stumbled, she stepped back letting go of my hair . she looked round like it was as if she was trying to see if the guys would stop the fight. As if they would do that. Like she must have been extra dumb to think that way. She raised the stakes by punching my chin, my head snapped back, like it really hurt. I let go of her hair and she broke free and stepped back.

She attacked with another punch to my tits. Looking back I must have underestimated the bitch, like I thought she was a weak fighter but she was proving me wrong. I tried to dodge her punch, it still hit my tits but not as hard as she hoped. I raised my knee aiming for her tummy. One of her supporters yelled out a warning "Watch out blondie!" but it was too late, she stepped right into it. She copped the full force and more. Like she doubled over spluttering and choking trying to suck air in her lungs.

I knew I could beat this bitch like I was going to show all her fans something. I tried to grab her hair like I was hoping to smash her face into my knee but she pulled back too quick. She came at me clawing at my hair and face. She scored a deep welt down my face, it bled. My hair was being pulled about, my head hurt so much. I tried to break free but she kept me there. I slapped at her face, I yanked her hair, nothing seemed to work. Then I smacked both her ears with my hands. She looked dazed and I followed up my success with repeated slaps to her face. She retreated. Then she grabbed my hair again. She tore a fistful of it clean out with a jerk. IT hurt like nothing had hurt me so much before. I groaned and wanted to end the fight there but I knew I had to keep going,  like what would they say in Chicago, and like  what would Matt say, what would the guys say if I just gave in.

She clawed at me again but this time I punched her in her tit. She staggered back it was like she had never been hit there before, she looked scared. I tried to follow up with some a few more punches but she kept dodging me. After she had blocked a few blows I got angry, like I had her but couldn’t seem to get any further and I guess I didn’t watch properly. She smashed me in the tummy with her fist and before I could recover she slammed her knee there too.

Like I was winded. She came at me. I went back and back till I was against the wall, like there was no where for me to go. I lashed out at her tits. She squealed as I hit them. She drew back holding them. Like I began to hope again and attacked her tits again. I hit them. She put her hands on them covering them . Like it was as I had thought, she had never been hit there before. I tried to claw at them.

She blocked me by covering  them and then slapped at my face. I took the slaps though they rocked my head back and forth. Like I had something in mind. She got closer and I lashed out with a punch to her belly. She squealed as it hit then squealed louder still as I hit at her tits. She tried to block my punches and I let out a knee to her tummy. She gasped and almost doubled up – right into my fist aimed at her jaw. Her head smashed back.

She staggered back and some guy caught her holding her upright giving her a feel up. I giggled "Hey man like will you hold her up for me?" He did so and I landed a fist right into her tummy. She fell back against the guy.

She was hardly able to stand.

She muttered "Please stop ,please I cant take it any more."

I giggled then remembered what Jenn had told me she had done to some girls. I turned and said "Bitch I want your top like give it to me now or I’ll beat you up."

"Don’t you dare" she gasped. The boys closed in on her.

"Oh yes I dare and I know these guys would just love to see you topless." I sxxxxxxxed like it felt so good, I had beaten this bitch, she was meat. "Come on blondie I want the top! Now be good or do I have to rip it off you?"

The guy holding her up smiled, saying "will I take it off?" he started to do so. The blonde squealed and the guy said "If I don’t hand it over she will beat you up worse." He was loving the chance to feel the blonde, like he still thought she was so hot.

He passed me the top.

Suddenly the holiday just started to get better.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 02:07:19 AM by peccavi »
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!