News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poolside topless NHB Catfight Angie-39 VS Olga !!!!

• 31 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Poolside topless NHB Catfight Angie-39 VS Olga !!!!
« on: May 25, 2012, 07:08:05 AM »
Temperatures are heating up, as the pools have opened.

I managed to get a good spot, and had an extra space held, as I knew some of the best looking. Ladies from catfights, liked to be poolside when able.
Things began filling up quick, as I hear someone calling me, and turn to find a very stunning Angie-39 heading towards me.
Angie's firm breasts bare, and glistening from some suntan lotion on them. The east coast catfighter, drink in hand, and looking to use my extra place.

"Oh sorry slut, he was holding that place for me." I hear and turn to see another catfighting beauty arriving from the other direction.
Olga had her very nice, and natural breasts bared. The firm breasts thrust proudly, as the gorgeous west coast catfighter moved up.
Olga also glistening, bare breasted with some suntan lotion on her nice assets. A drink in her hand.

They both stop close, and trying to stare each other down.
2 ladies, both beautiful in face, and sexy well maintained bodies.

"Go away east coast trash!!" Olga taunts bumping her firm breasts against Angie's own pert pair.
"Don't make me hurt you, west coast slut!!" Angie replies, using her own firm tits, to bump back against Olga's nice pair.

Tension mounting, two ladies not willing to back down, as drinks and fists soon will be thrown.
Soon there will be a topless NHB catfight poolside. Olga and Angie-39 going at it.
Which lovely, catfighting lady will win this fight??
Your votes will decide!!

Storm

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Poolside topless NHB Catfight Angie-39 VS Olga !!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 09:38:31 AM »
Outstanding matchup Stormbolt between these 2 absolutely gorgeous ladies both of whom have been with the group for a long time and fought many a fight.....even though I am.a west coast guy and.find Olga.to be extremely sexy.and.capable of handeling herself in a catfight.....I picked Angie.to win this one as she has been one of my very.favorites.right.from the start......Angie is just too hot and too much of a fighter to ever go down against an opponent who is about her own size......but there is little doubt both ladies will suffer a lot at the hands of the other with huge hair pulling.....breast mauling.....and hard body slapping leaving them both very sore and minus a lot of hair at the end of this fight.....Angie will win but she is going to need several weeks to recover before she even thinks about taking on another bitch...... ;)

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 10:21:47 AM »
this will be a Class AAA Slobberknocker For Sure! No Matter Who Wins,Someone is Gonna Be FDAU when all is said and Done!  Dan

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:24:25 PM »
Olga all the way...COME ON OLGA!

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 05:35:25 PM »
Olga's in for an ass kicking

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 06:46:55 PM »
Angie will have the blonde slut begging for mercy...!
You got that right, Queen.  And after her, I think I'll kick Wrestlerjunkee's ass in a mixed match

BoxerPA87

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 07:26:35 PM »
I voted for Angie.... she wins hands down easily!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 01:50:32 AM »
This is a tough one for me, these are two of my favorites, but I guess that I will have to go with Angie, SORRY Olga. Angie looks like she's a little more cut than Olga and I know that she has one mean streak in her. It will be a hard fought match and who knows, maybe Olga will pull an upset. Speed

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »
Love to see Angie kick Olga's ass & stripe her naked.

Tex

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2012, 02:25:09 AM »
Olga's in for an ass kicking

When I got into this fight I expected a hard fight, probably a dirty and nasty fight.  Nothing new to me.  I didn't expect it to be this one sided.  It doesn't matter.  Win or lose Angie is going to take home some things that will be scars on her body so she will never forget me.

Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2012, 06:38:48 AM »
Had no doubt, this pair up, would take off like a house on fire!!!

I also have to admit how stunned I am, the comments as one sided so far.  Now do not get me wrong.. Angie is VERY fit, and has proven herself before.

Yet have known Olga for few years here, and the lady ALSO is VERY fit, and knows how to handle herself.

I am honored these two impressive catfighters, let me set this up for them. From the start, I truly expected this to be an epic back and forth battle.
YET you never know..  it is not always the amount of people posting in someones corner... it is the votes given!!

LADIES ... carry on .. GOOOOOooooooo OLGA !!!!  GOOOOOoooooo ANGIE!! Truly some very lovely natural looking bodies going at it here!!
I guarantee this match up .. neither lady would leave, not marked up, and knowing she has been in one hell of a fight!!
Storm

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »
Hard to believe that 100% of the people here don't think I'll kick that little Bitch's ass.  She wouldn't stand a chance, and she knows it.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 04:07:42 PM »
Hard to believe that 100% of the people here don't think I'll kick that little Bitch's ass.  She wouldn't stand a chance, and she knows it.

Oh listen to you talk, Angie.  You've been running from me for years.  I was amazed you agreed to this.  Yes, you MAY win this but not without a fight and you'll always remember me.  This isn't over until it is over.
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »

I voted for angie, she looks tougher than olga...
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 08:15:19 PM »
Nice seeing some comments for BOTH ladies coming in!!

DeniseMilani .. see your profile very new here.. THANKS for joining in, hope your having fun here.

I admit.. NOT an easy choice between these two VERY fit looking ladies.
The photos.. Angie's figure is looking good, and the lady looks ready for anything. Would not mind seeing more of Angie photos!! Looks confident all the way.

Then you have Olga .. who has some very nice profile photos, of her natural, and very pleasing figure. Avatar that smile, maybe distracts you, from the very intent and maybe dangerous look in her eyes.

Either of these two ladies would look wonderful poolside. Think they both would rock bikinis. Then how much better, they are going at it topless here??
Nice showing from and for BOTH ladies so far!!
Storm