Free Catfight Forums & Chatroom
November 01, 2014, 07:41:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: catfight stories/vids where wiinner strips & embarasses loser  (Read 15301 times)
oddfodder

« on: August 29, 2008, 05:26:34 AM »

Anyone know where to find catfight stories/vids where the wiinner strips & embarasses the loser? I'm also looking for stories/vids where the loser is made to orgasm by the winner. I prefer the less violent stories but any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
petelv
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »

I will let you know if I find any sites like what you are looking for.

pete
jondo53
God Member

That will hurt.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 03:22:22 AM »

Nice work Dewey in letting us know of this fight. Its exactly the sort of thing I love, where one girl is completely humiliated by another, in front of a, preferably, male audience. You may like this tale, from the trial of a 19 year old girl for assaulting police officers. It was stated in court that she, "kicked a female officer in the groin. She hit a second female police officer in the face and kicked her three times in the head and stomach. She then kicked a third female officer in the groin".
It's interesting when you get the chance to hear of female police officers encountering female suspects who don't go quietly. I once heard a radio programme in which a policewoman said she'd been put in hospital by a woman kicking her in the crotch, and on another occasion was beaten up by a woman who punched her on the cheek, in the eye and wrestled her to the ground, from which she had to be rescued by a male colleague. She added that it was humiliating to be beaten up by another woman.
Not that I've anything against the cops, I'd be just as happy to an account of a policewoman overpowering a lady thug.
StevieT

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 05:23:38 PM »

Saw one of my few real life catfights years ago when a girl I used to work with (and seriously had the hots for her)
got in a fight with another girl in a pub after work. She got a bit slapped about with a great view of her bra when
her blouse got torn open.
nemo357

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

AS to stories, you may want to check out seakingsfemfight.com.  Some of Blizzard's stories are great and there are a number of loser stripped, loser humiliated and loser forced to cum stories.    Long Time Comming and Long Time Comming 2 are really interesting and include all three!
ardoniart

I DRAW CATFIGHTS!

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 11:41:03 AM »

I have what you may be looking for on my website.

GIRLFIGHT COMIX

http://www.girlfightcomix.com
norm74
God Member

I love catfights!

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 08:21:08 PM »

Ardoniart,

Do us all a favor & quit promoting your crap in the general discussion section of this forum!! Keep it where it belongs in the catfight art section.
lemon

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 10:28:58 PM »

I have a catfight yahoo group that is dedicated specifically to catfights in which the winner strips the loser naked and embarrasses her. I have one story posted and a handful of pictures of naked women being embarrassed by clothed women.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StrippedNakedCatfights/

Look out for new content. Right now I'm working on a new story in which the winner strips the loser naked and orders her to masturbate.
kingpat

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 04:00:06 PM »

I saw a spectacular catfight in 1997 involving a female bodybuilder acquaintance of mine. I recalled it on the old website which was hacked and it got deleted. Currently I don't have time to go into great detail other than it was at a pool party on an EXTREMELY hot day-the girl I knew was brunette, 5-6 and 165-170 rock solid pounds- extremely buff to the point of being  musclebound- she didn't have very good cardio stamina it turned out.
    She got into a bitchy-bitch snarky comment ordeal that lasted about an hour with a slim blonde rival of hers at the party- her name was Lisa-about 5-8 tall but rail thin-maybe 130 lbs with rocks in her pockets.Both girls were in their 20's.
    Anyway they finally started fighting in front of about 100 people-small chested Lisa had on a red one-piece-the bb Shannon was wearing a royal blue bikini which barely contained her tanned,well developed,big boobed body-
    As you might expect it was a one sided mismatch-what you wouldn't expect is Lisa won by a mile-she had much better cardio stamina and was a tactically better fighter than the bigger girl- they fought for about 10 minutes,both boxing a wrestling and skinny Lisa handled musclebound Shannon with ease.I remember Lisa snapping Shannon's head back with jabs several times-
  Shannon whipped her own top off early in the fight so she could move her arms better so we were treated to her luscious mellons bouncing around as she was trying to fight. She also took several jabs to the boobs-they were too inviting of a target for Lisa-
  The fight ended when Lisa hit her with a right cross and Shannon went down for about the 4th time-she was on all 4's gasping for air with her big boobs hanging down and dripping sweat-Lisa kicked her elbow out and as Shannon fell Lisa stripped off her bottoms with one quick swipe much to the delight of the crowd- since Shannon had such a dark tan it looked like she was wearing a white bathing suit-she angrily jumped up and faced Lisa-
   Shannon was a mess-she had  a bloody nose and fat upper lip and a mouse was forming under her left eye- she had grass stains on her knees,her hair was all messed up and she was just pouring sweat- I couldn't believe how hairy she was in her vaginal region- extremely bushy with grass clippings in her pubic hair-she was sweating so bad it ran right down the center of her vagina,highlighting her vaginal lips-
 plus she had scratches on her arms and red marks and welts on her huge boobs-
  Lisa on the other hand didn't have a scratch and was barely breathing hard,not a hair out of place-she tossed Shannon's bottoms in the pool and said -"well,have you had enough or do you want some more?"
and resumed a boxing stance- Shannon's lower lip started to quiver and she started crying-Lisa walked up and tripped her,then hit her really hard on each ass cheek and started to spank her!
   Shannon must have had a surge of adrenaline because I think Lisa had a spanking and maybe a fingering in mind as humiliation,but Shannon got up and sprinted out of the yard tits and ass bouncing amid a lot of laughter from the crowd---

You said that you didn't have time to go into as great detail as you did in a previous version. Would it be possible to repost this story in even greater detail. It's great.
fight fan steve

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »

I have a catfight yahoo group that is dedicated specifically to catfights in which the winner strips the loser naked and embarrasses her. I have one story posted and a handful of pictures of naked women being embarrassed by clothed women.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StrippedNakedCatfights/

Look out for new content. Right now I'm working on a new story in which the winner strips the loser naked and orders her to masturbate.

I can't get the link to work - says "Group Not Found." Too bad - I'd love to see it!   Smiley
kingpat

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 07:07:15 AM »

Do you remember any more about the content of the trash talking that started the fight in the first place and if the brunette seemed overconfident or picked the fight? Did she seem nervous at all before the fight? Also, do you remember the reaction of the brunette when she first realized that she had gotten involved in the wrong fight and then as she realized she was in real trouble? Any more recollection of how she actually got completely stripped, especially her bottoms? How did the crowd react when that happened? Finally, any more memories of her reactions after she was nude in front of the crowd?

It seems so rare that anyone actually sees fights like this. You tell it well.
ROYALS22262
God Member

I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 07:12:12 AM »

My friends wife Nancy, 49, 5'8 135 pounds, size 8 feet, loved to wrestle and catfight, and loved to humiliate her opponent when she won.  She would often strip them of their top and bra, and she loved stepping on their faces with her smelly sweaty bare feet!  She loved the idea that they were forced to really smell her feet against their will, and she thought that was the ultimate humiliation, having your face stepped on with a big victory pose!
Sub
God Member

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 08:16:10 AM »

Good to see ya, Royals! I love the foot poses. I think that is some good ultimate humiliation!!
kingpat

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 02:12:45 PM »

That fight was 12 years ago,but a few things really stand out. The muscle size difference mainly. Also before the fight the brunette was doing some pretty impressive bench presses in the garage. She also beat several guys at arm wrestling.  One of the blonde's friends asked her right before the fight
 "Lisa I know you're a great fighter,but are you sure about this?" Lisa replied "I'll leave her like a newborn baby-naked and crying".  Also after the brunette lost her bottoms,she laid on the ground for  a minute with her legs spread open. I had  a good look at her equipment,and I have never seem such a HUGE clitoris-it was like a giant pink gumball-just huge. Previous steroid use maybe? Plus toward the end of the fight,she was emitting a really strong female scent.
 I remember the women watching the fight were really getting into it rooting for the smaller fighter. Lastly I remember as the buff brunette ran off as I said it looked like she was wearing  a white bikini-one her ass on each cheek were distinct red hand prints where  Lisa had started to spank her before she ran off. If I think of any other events of that day I will post.

Do you remember any more about the content of the trash talking that started the fight in the first place and if the brunette seemed overconfident or picked the fight? Did she seem nervous at all before the fight? Also, do you remember the reaction of the brunette when she first realized that she had gotten involved in the wrong fight and then as she realized she was in real trouble? Any more recollection of how she actually got completely stripped, especially her bottoms? How did the crowd react when that happened? Finally, any more memories of her reactions after she was nude in front of the crowd?

It seems so rare that anyone actually sees fights like this. You tell it well.
kingpat

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 05:59:40 PM »

Thanks, Dewey. That's incredible detail to that story. Have you or anyone else ever found or heard of any other stories out there where one girl has actually been stripped completely during a fight? For all the interest and discussions out there, it seems like it almost never gets to that point. You seem to have seen something pretty rare, if not unheard of. Thanks for sharing.
Pages: [1]

Jump to:  

BurningTicket  - Euro Fightgirls