News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Matix21-Stana Katic and Molly C. Quinn request

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Matix21-Stana Katic and Molly C. Quinn request
« on: May 28, 2012, 06:04:27 AM »

The whole crew goes to the office and Stana and Molly are already in the office and were just given the scripts for the next episode, and they both start reading. Stana who has been in a few catfights in real life and a few in movies as well is more experienced than Molly and when the director came in and asked if anyone had any questions, Stana who is dressed in the same black business suite and white button dress shirt  and 4 inch high heels, puts her hands on her hips just like in the picture & says, "I should work with Molly and teach her how to catfight." Molly over heard this and Molly has quite a temper on her. Her face started to turn red and in a nasty voice she screams, "how do you know I won't teach you a few things." Stana laughs & screams "I"m half a foot taller than you and 35 lbs heavier, & you wouldn't be able to show me anything you disrespectful little girl."  You could hear laughter throughout the two offices.

Everyone in the crowded offices were shocked as Molly walks right up to Stana and says "you spoiled, arragant bitch, you think that just because you're bigger and older than I am that you are in charge of me. You think I'm going to let you degrade me, and humiliate me.and make a fool out of me in front of all of these people. Stana loses her temper and she takes the open palm of her right hand & she cracks it "bam," hard, right across Molly's face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Stana starts screaming, "you spoiled little bitch  You need to be taught some manners. I'm going to take you over my knee & spank your ass black & blue."

Molly's face turns bright red & Molly loses her temper & with her right fist she punches Stana "bang," right in her nose. Stana gets this shocked look on her face. Molly sends her fist at Stana's face again, but Stana is bigger & stronger than Molly, & Stana really knows how to fight. Quickly she raises her right up & she catches Molly's wrist in mid air & she with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Molly's chin. Molly's head snaps back & Molly goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until "bam," she smashes right into the large TV stand & "crash," the shelves on the stand colapses & you can hear a giant crashing noise & glass break. Stana walks right up to her & she reaches into the TV stand, grabbing Molly's dress & she spins Molly around & shoves her back hard. Molly's dress rips right off of her body in Stana's hands as Molly goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until her back hits the reception desk & she falls back on top of the desk & practically everything on the desk goes flying off of the desk onto the floor.

Stana goes after Molly & she grabs her bra & she pulls Molly up off of the desk. She spins Molly around & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Molly's chin with her fist. She's punching Molly silly with her fist, & Molly, her head is swinging back & forth & back & forth over & over again until first Molly's eyes start swimming around in her head, & her legs get all wobbly. Stana shoves Molly back hard & Molly's bra rips right off of her body in Stana's hands & now the crowd is cheering as Molly goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll on her high heels until "boom," she crashes right into the big painting on the wall. The painting crashes to the floor & all of the glass breaks, as Molly bounces up off of the picture & she goes stumbling quite off balance right toward Stana.

Stana sends her right fist plowing full force "boom," right into Molly's stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Molly's gut & "OOOFFF," she punches the fuckin air right out of her. Molly's knee's buckle right under her & she falls over onto her hands & knee's on the ground holding her aching belly & trying hard to breathe. Stana is vicious & she grabs Molly's hair & she yanks her standing strait up on her feet. Molly screams "AAAHHH," in pain & she reaches up trying to get Stana's hands out of her hair. Stana sends her right fist plowing full force, "bang," uppercut into Molly's jaw. You can hear Molly's teeth knock together & chatter in her head & everything goes black. Stana knocks Molly out cold, & Molly's eyes roll right up in her head & she falls right over onto her back on the floor out cold.

Stana reaches down & she grabs Molly's hair with one hand & she starts dragging Molly back onto her feet, & the pain is starting to wake Molly up. Stana is holding Molly up on her wobbly, rubbery legs & she slaps Molly hard right across her face, swinging Molly's head to the side. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her, she smacks Molly "bam," backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. Stana starts slapping Molly's face silly, forehand, "bam," backhand, "bam," "bam, bam, bam, bam," screaming, "wake up Molly, wake up you stupid little bitch so that I can really humiliate you." Molly's eyes blink open & Molly is punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more."

Stana takes Molly by her hair over to the boss' chair, & she rips Molly's panties off. Then she sits down & she pulls Molly right across her lap & she starts "spanking Molly's ass, "bam, bam, bam, bam." She's smacking Molly's ass over & over again & Molly is crying & begging Stana to stop, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you." Molly's ass is turning bright red & its starting to swell up. Stana screams, "you wane me to stop bitch, then tell everyone that you are an ass hole & that you will never be disrespectful to anyone on the set again." Molly's ass is really starting to swell up & its all red & black & blue, & Stana is leaving huge red bloody red welt marks on Molly's ass. Molly's face is beet red both in anger & humiliation & she's crying like a little girl, crying out, "I'm an ass hole & I'll never be disrespectful to anyone on the set again."

I can see Molly as having a temper, & normally she would put up a decent fight against some woman, but Stana has been in movie fist fights and in one interview she talks about being in many catfights as a girl, and Stana was a tom boy. She has almost a half a foot advantage in height & a 35 lb advantage. Stana will knock the shit out of little Molly quite easily.

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
Re: Matix21-Stana Katic and Molly C. Quinn request
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 08:57:18 PM »
Love the story, sorry I didn't comment sooner, I don't come on as much as I used to and didn't realize this request had been done, thank you so much for writing this, I really appreciate it.
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.