News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beach Fight (Story)

• 0 Replies

hank

Beach Fight (Story)
« on: February 18, 2009, 01:08:21 AM »
     "Uhhhhh. Let me (Gasp) Gooo..." Uhhhhh." (Gasp. Wheeze).
     "Why, tell me why, huh?" the blonde laughed as she tightened her perfect long, beautifully tanned muscly legs around the gorgeous brunette. LeeAnn arched her lovely body frantically as she struggled against her opponents scissor hold, those fantastic legs wrapped around her waist. Long shiny soft dark hair felt the anger of long fingers, pulling, yanking ripping.
      Ginger jerked LeAnn's head back pulling her hair; suddenly she released the hair and cupped the brunette's chin; a quick shift in position and the blonde had the brunette bent almost in two. Ginger smiled as she watched her lovely prey's huge beautiful breasts strain against her skimpy revealing tight wet top.
      "Arggggh. Stop. I can't breathe. Why are you doing this to me?" the brunette rasped as she felt the blonde's iron grip wrench her head back, putting strain on her neck.
      "Ohhhhh, I just saw you out on the beach, you looked lonely and bored, kind of tired from your run and your swim; wanted to say HI in my own special way," Ginger whispered in her gasping victim's ear. The blonde kept her grip on the brunette's chin, tightened her legs even tighter and reached down with her free hand. Her fingers grabbed the clingy wet fabric and jerked hard.
      "Nice tits-I really like this one," Ginger teased as she gave the beautiful full firm orb a slow hard squeeze then captured the thick rock hard nipple between her fingers. She rolled the "love nub" firmly, then pinched and twisted it hard. LeeAnn shrieked, every muscle in her gorgeous but helpless body strained as she bucked and squirmed.
      "Whoops. Soooo sorry, didn't mean to hurt ya," the blonde snickered. She shifted position again, lowered her head; her luscious lips locked onto the brunette's lips, and she forced her tongue into her mouth. LeeAnn gasped, as she felt a sudden unexpected rush. She felt the blondes strong fingers rip her torn top clean off. A warm hand cupped her breast and Gingers fingers expertly worked first one nipple, then tenderly the sore nipple she had attacked seconds before.
      "Ummmm. Ooooooh. Stop. Please," LeeAnn whimpered, enjoying but fearing the change in tactics.
       Whumppp.
       "Oooooph." A hard fist slammed into the brunette's belly just above her belly button. She sucked air; her attacker laughed, leaped to her feet, reached down, grabbed a double handful of her long dark hair, jerked her to her feet, yanked her forward, leaned in and introduced her knee to her pubic bone.
      Cruncccch.
      "Ugggghmpphh." The topless brunette beauty staggered her legs turning to rubber. A hard snapping punch to her chin; LeAnn's lovely head snapped back, her beautiful eyes rolled. She swayed. The blonde slipped behind her, and as the brunettes hands instinctively reached up for the blonde's face and hair, the blonde latched onto her thick tender rock hard nipples.
      "Gonna pinch 'em hard, make you squeal. Even beg. I may just twist 'em off," Ginger taunted as she tortured her busty rival's nipples and nipped at her pleading, gasping, begging victim's ear lobe. After several moments of "tittie fun", Ginger hooked her leg around LeeAnn's and with an expert move flipped her to the wet sand.
      "Hope ya don't mind-but I wanna switch attack modes again; I really don't wanna hurt ya; you look way too delicious for that." The blonde pounced. Landing hard on the brunettes stomach, she straddled her, grabbed her head and bounced her head on and off the hard sand. (Yes sand can feel hard). She cupped and massaged LeeAnns big boobs gingerly, sensuously. Then she laughed and yanked off her own skimpy top. Her long brown nipples were as hard as rocks. She cupped her breasts, tweaked her nipples, shifted her weight and lowered her breasts into LeeAnn's bigger juggs. LeeAnn gasped involuntarily as she felt the blonde's hard nips against her own. She winced then resolved to possibly enjoy the moment. Well maybe not.
      "Nooooo-pleaseeee-Stopppp-Noooooo-not that." Ginger ignored the request. Her hand had founded a new target, rather a new "toy." The brunette was hers.....
      "Ummmmmmm."