News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

new wrestling-movies & catfights at fighting-dolls

• 5 Replies

Offline fighting-dolls

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
new wrestling-movies & catfights at fighting-dolls
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:59:28 PM »
fighting-dolls has released some competitive wrestling-matches and new + exciting catfights !

http://www.fighting-dolls.com/all-fighting-dolls-videos/

FD-113 Donna vs Sonia - p+s-wrestling - in skirts - stuido-mat
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

FD-112 Mel vs Pia - catfight - in long-jeans - in garden
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

FD-111 Eva vs Zamira - wrestling + catfight - 1.match for newcomer Zamira vs muscular Eva
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

FD-110 Anni vs Jenny - catfight nude - appartement - 1.catfight for Jenny
{alt}
{alt}

FD-109 Claire vs Emanuella - p+s-wrestling - studio-mat - new-talent Claire show her strength vs beautiful Emanuella
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

FD-105 Kim-Ly vs Emanuella - p+s-wrestling - in garden
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:33:47 AM by fighting-dolls »

Offline FEMMEFIGHT

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: new wrestling-movies & catfights at fighting-dolls
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 09:52:36 AM »
Please place a recip link back to this forum on your sites links page if  you wish to advertise your site

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,7266.0.html

many thanks
John

Offline chiefbrad

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 03:44:26 PM »
video 101 with anni versus donna looks fantastic
some pretty good stills

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 12:13:03 PM »
I have purchased 2 videos from Fighting Dolls......Kim-Ly is my pick.for the best new.catfighter to.come.to the frey in the past few years......her body is absolutely stunning and she has a lot of passion and competitve.spirit......she was great at DWW where she started and she is really excelling at Fighting Dolls....another couple of my very favorites.from.DWW fame are Emanuella and Eva-N......both girls get more beautiful every year it seems and their rivalry that began back at DWW is up there as the best and.most competitve catfights i have ever watched........the quality of the videos.from FD are the best i have ever seen.....and the prefight stare.downs between the fighters are the absolute best ever......Fighting Dolls is absolutely going to be a top.rated female.fighting spot as they continue to market the brand......while the productions are different from the.completely unscripted fights you see at ECNWC or Crystal......the.girls.are all very well trained in both.classic wrestling moves and catfighting.......and the intensity is.definitely real.....the difference being these girls.fight within a set of rules that strike a good balance between intensity and safety......U.should.definitely.check them out if.....if you liked DWW and Foxy Combat......ur gonna Luv Fighting Dolls..... ;)

Offline fighting-dolls

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:11:59 AM »
Please place a recip link back to this forum on your sites links page if  you wish to advertise your site

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,7266.0.html

many thanks
John

your site is now listed in our links page.

Offline BigChris

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 01:26:12 PM »
I have purchased 2 videos from Fighting Dolls......Kim-Ly is my pick.for the best new.catfighter to.come.to the frey in the past few years......her body is absolutely stunning and she has a lot of passion and competitve.spirit......she was great at DWW where she started and she is really excelling at Fighting Dolls....another couple of my very favorites.from.DWW fame are Emanuella and Eva-N......both girls get more beautiful every year it seems and their rivalry that began back at DWW is up there as the best and.most competitve catfights i have ever watched........the quality of the videos.from FD are the best i have ever seen.....and the prefight stare.downs between the fighters are the absolute best ever......Fighting Dolls is absolutely going to be a top.rated female.fighting spot as they continue to market the brand......while the productions are different from the.completely unscripted fights you see at ECNWC or Crystal......the.girls.are all very well trained in both.classic wrestling moves and catfighting.......and the intensity is.definitely real.....the difference being these girls.fight within a set of rules that strike a good balance between intensity and safety......U.should.definitely.check them out if.....if you liked DWW and Foxy Combat......ur gonna Luv Fighting Dolls..... ;)

Can only echo what Waslick said

Kim-Ly is a favourite of mine, and she's even better here. Her staredown with Antastacia is amazing.