News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Real Catfight-Thriller: Brooke Valentine against Helene Fischer

• 2 Replies

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Brooke Valentine is 5'5" feet or 1.66 meters tall. Weight is not listed. She was born October 4, 1984. Brooke Valentine is an American R&B recording artist

Helene Fischer (Russian: Елена Петровна Фишер (Jelena Petrowna Fischer); born August 5, 1984 in the Soviet Union) is a German singer and entertaine. How tall is Helene Fischer? In: Bands and Artists, Music Collecting, Singing [Edit categories]. Answer: 5'4" ore 1.63 meters tall

Both Sweeties begin the Fight with a Test of Strange in High Heels, and than it goes over in a breathless superhot Catfight. No One holds them back and separates them, until one Winner stands clear!
In this hefty Fight , there would be the Hell of scratching and biting attacs from both, also hefty Hairpulling and choking down to the ground. One of them get´s fighting senseless hereby, who would it be?

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

Offline Brian27

• I love catfights!
Re: Real Catfight-Thriller: Brooke Valentine against Helene Fischer
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:27:10 AM »
brooke wins this one

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Real Catfight-Thriller: Brooke Valentine against Helene Fischer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »
Brooke lies wedged with her gentle black african Body over the fine pale Body from blonde Helene, both sexy short but strong Legs were very wide opened & spread out thereby like snakes, like there is no tomorrow. Helene is rearing against Brooke´s black Power, but her strong devilish ebony legs drugs the pale cherubic legs from the german Blondie again and again down. Brooke is try too ruined and buried Helene´s sexy Body under her noble dark skinned Body, could she win this ?

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 03:37:50 PM by Fandango »